I Love White People!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Frank

Southfield, MI

#1 Feb 13, 2011
I love white people! I've met many GOOD white people in my life. This forum is filled with RACIST WHITE DEVILS but I won't let them make me hate ALL white people.

Remember the GOOD white people in the world.

Peace and love!
Frank

Southfield, MI

#4 Feb 13, 2011
Ghost of Buckwheat wrote:
Frank, if God gave you the choice of being white or staying black you'd choose white in a New York minute!
No, I wouldn't trade being black for NOTHING IN THIS WORLD!!!!

Everyone should love THEIR race as well as others, and I LOVE being black!
Frank

Southfield, MI

#5 Feb 13, 2011
Paulo wrote:
Ding. Very nicely put. I have the fullest respect for black folks like yourself.
Thanks. I was just posting the truth.
Uncle Tommy

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 13, 2011
White people have provided me with housing,food and education!See if anyone in Africa gets food stamps!
mybossisafatbitc h

Laredo, TX

#8 Feb 13, 2011
Lol
Uncle Tommy wrote:
White people have provided me with housing,food and education!See if anyone in Africa gets food stamps!
Clutch

Savannah, GA

#9 Feb 13, 2011
i got a big a** cock
THX00451

Clackamas, OR

#10 Feb 13, 2011
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No, I wouldn't trade being black for NOTHING IN THIS WORLD!!!!
Everyone should love THEIR race as well as others, and I LOVE being black!
I agree with that completely. However, if I say I'm proud of my race (caucasian) and ethnicity (Anglo-Celt), I am branded a "racist" for doing so.

Especially if I truthfully say that I prefer to associate with my own racial group. This is not only about blacks. I am equally less inclined to pursue relationships with Asians, Hispanics, etc...

I do have one Hispanic friend, and until my ex-girlfriend told lies about me, one hilariously-funny gay black female whom we met when we were in school.

I live in Chicago, so as you know, there is a very large black population here.

Anyway, I do not consider myself a hateful racist at all, but I do freely admit that I greatly prefer my own kind over any other racial group.

These days, that makes me a "racist" I guess...
THX00451

Clackamas, OR

#11 Feb 13, 2011
Arrrghhh... It's been almost 2 years since moving from Chicago to Portland and i still think I'm in Chicago...

I live in Portland, OR now.
Clutch

Savannah, GA

#12 Feb 13, 2011
THX00451 wrote:
Arrrghhh... It's been almost 2 years since moving from Chicago to Portland and i still think I'm in Chicago...
I live in Portland, OR now.
aint nithuin but white cracka hippie a** snitches in portland
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#13 Feb 13, 2011
Frank wrote:
I love white people! I've met many GOOD white people in my life. This forum is filled with RACIST WHITE DEVILS but I won't let them make me hate ALL white people.
Peace and love!
i can agree with your post.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#14 Feb 14, 2011
Frank wrote:
Peace and love!
I agree with you. Until I found this forum, I did not know how racist some white people can be. We all run into racism at times but not to the degree I read on this forum. Working in the public for many years where I met people from all ethnicity,you develop a sense of what people are all about. Most people are just out trying to make a living and enjoy some of life's pleasures and race is not an all consuming thing of any race of people I personally encounter.
david

United States

#15 Feb 14, 2011
Frank

Southfield, MI

#16 Feb 14, 2011
THX00451 wrote:
I agree with that completely. However, if I say I'm proud of my race (caucasian) and ethnicity (Anglo-Celt), I am branded a "racist" for doing so.
Especially if I truthfully say that I prefer to associate with my own racial group. This is not only about blacks. I am equally less inclined to pursue relationships with Asians, Hispanics, etc...
I do have one Hispanic friend, and until my ex-girlfriend told lies about me, one hilariously-funny gay black female whom we met when we were in school.
Anyway, I do not consider myself a hateful racist at all, but I do freely admit that I greatly prefer my own kind over any other racial group.
No, to me that makes you an HONEST person. People of ALL RACES get along with me. One friend of mine, a German, was taught by his mom to hate black people and he pretty much avoided them until he met me. He was a computer nerd and I was studying electronics, so we shared similar interests.

Sometimes people prefer the same RACE and sometimes people prefer those who share the same interests, you see.
Frank

Southfield, MI

#17 Feb 14, 2011
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. Until I found this forum, I did not know how racist some white people can be. We all run into racism at times but not to the degree I read on this forum. Working in the public for many years where I met people from all ethnicity,you develop a sense of what people are all about. Most people are just out trying to make a living and enjoy some of life's pleasures and race is not an all consuming thing of any race of people I personally encounter.
Tru dat!

“Words are powerful!!!!!!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 14, 2011

CaptainDelight

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20 Feb 14, 2011
THX00451 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying you'd rather be with whites than blacks doesn't make you a racist. It makes you like everyone else. Even blacks.
im human too

Lancaster, CA

#21 Feb 25, 2011
I do too but I do not accept the Discrimination and Racial slurs and threats. I respect all people regardless of religion and orientation but I will not be treated downful. have a nice day as you wish.
Troll_Patrol

Senoia, GA

#22 Feb 25, 2011
I know some likable white people, and some devilish ones. I recall an elderly 60 ish associate a few years back who I felt was a reformed redneck, perhaps even an ex-klansman. He always wanted to let me know how highly he thought of me, and not always in a condescending way. One day he came to my office, sat across from me, and started off by extending an invitation to visit his church in the hills of NC. He wanted to say much more, and after conversing for about 30 minutes, he blurted out, "You know I was not always a nice person. I did things which I am ashamed of now. When I meet nice people like you I realize how wrong I was". I sensed a confession, and assured him that it's more about where he stands now than about where he stood then. That man got so red, I knew I was going to see his tears if he had stayed a minute longer. People, even the most rabid racists, have the capacity to change for the better. I will never say I hate white people simply because they are white. Neither will I say I love a black person simply because he/she is black. I met some awful, and some awfully nice people on either side of the divide.
Frank

Southfield, MI

#23 Feb 26, 2011
Troll_Patrol wrote:
I know some likable white people, and some devilish ones. I recall an elderly 60 ish associate a few years back who I felt was a reformed redneck, perhaps even an ex-klansman. He always wanted to let me know how highly he thought of me, and not always in a condescending way. One day he came to my office, sat across from me, and started off by extending an invitation to visit his church in the hills of NC. He wanted to say much more, and after conversing for about 30 minutes, he blurted out, "You know I was not always a nice person. I did things which I am ashamed of now. When I meet nice people like you I realize how wrong I was". I sensed a confession, and assured him that it's more about where he stands now than about where he stood then. That man got so red, I knew I was going to see his tears if he had stayed a minute longer. People, even the most rabid racists, have the capacity to change for the better. I will never say I hate white people simply because they are white. Neither will I say I love a black person simply because he/she is black. I met some awful, and some awfully nice people on either side of the divide.
I love my black brothers whether they are good people or not!

Some people are better "loved" from a distance!

Loving someone doesn't mean that I would hang out with them!

CaptainDelight

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24 Feb 26, 2011
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I love my black brothers whether they are good people or not!
Some people are better "loved" from a distance!
Loving someone doesn't mean that I would hang out with them!
Yes Frank, we know you love your black brothers. And we hope you are using protection to prevent the spread of HIV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,601,375
BLACKS and SKIN CANCER (Sep '10) 2 min No doubt 63
I hope this world dies. (Nov '11) 4 min fff 45
The truth about white people/their secrets and ... (Mar '15) 10 min Mr Lee 91
Gay Is The New Jew, Not The New Black (May '09) 14 min AIPAC is evil 3
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 27 min Mr Lee 16
Thx appreciation thread. 37 min Mr Lee 10
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 54 min Mr Lee 44
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 1 hr Mr Lee 19
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580