Does the Sun hate White People?

“THE BLACK MESSIAH.”

Since: Feb 09

Brookeland, TX

#64 Jan 4, 2010
NodimPortant wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure the earth is getting closer to the sun, and will soon be too close for white people to handle. They'll either die then or become exticnt before then.
*i was always into
the solar system and
outer space!!

*do you get into that
stuff?!

“Peace”

Since: Dec 09

???

#65 Jan 4, 2010
Darkboy wrote:
<quoted text>
*i was always into
the solar system and
outer space!!
*do you get into that
stuff?!
Oh yeah! As often as possible, outer space is amazing.

“Future DOD Africom Civilian”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#66 Jan 5, 2010
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5219752.stm

More AfroNUTS spewing their world famous IGNORANCE!

“so it is”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#67 Jan 5, 2010
NodimPortant wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure the earth is getting closer to the sun, and will soon be too close for white people to handle. They'll either die then or become exticnt before then.
Variations in eccentricity, axial tilt, and precession of the Earth's orbit determine climatic patterns on Earth.
The Earth's orbit is actaully an ellipse, also the inclination of the Earth's orbit has a 100,000 year cycle, this 100,000-year cycle closely matches the 100,000-year pattern of ice ages. As the last ice age began around 100,000 years ago current predictions indicate that, contrary to popular global warming theories, another ice is due.
lool

Houston, TX

#68 Jan 5, 2010
XBlackWomenLoverX wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/hea lth/5219752.stm
More AfroNUTS spewing their world famous IGNORANCE!
Another scare tactic used by whites. If black skin can get skin cancer, the whole of Africa would have died of skin cancer, dumbass article!!!

The only people dying of skin cancer in Africa are WHITE people. Dont get mad cos the sun loves us blacks
Ish Tov

United States

#69 Jan 5, 2010
If ozone protection disappears, no amount of melanin will protect you...

The skin of "whites" is a natural adaptation to climatic conditions. The sun is a friend of light people, because it makes them tan. This also is an evolutionary adaptation.

It's all natural.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#70 Jan 5, 2010
What's natural about tanning beds?

Matthew1

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#71 Jan 5, 2010
Just when i thought blacks on this forum couldn't get any stupider, they post this pile of horse shit.
AKARAYTHOM

Mansfield, OH

#72 Jan 5, 2010
lool wrote:
Just wondering why the sun kills 2-3 million white people every year,
For the rest of the world the sun = life, but for white people sun = premature aging and death. Are they aliens or something?
White people are prone to skin cancer. Although you rarely hear this on the news. According to the white news media, blacks are the only race that is prone to any type of disease.White people don't want to be white any way. They don't like their pale pink/white skin.So they risk their life by getting a tan to look Hispanic.
lool

Houston, TX

#73 Jan 5, 2010
Ish Tov wrote:
If ozone protection disappears, no amount of melanin will protect you...
The skin of "whites" is a natural adaptation to climatic conditions. The sun is a friend of light people, because it makes them tan. This also is an evolutionary adaptation.
It's all natural.
So you think a tan means you cant get skin cancer? lol. A tan is theresult of the sun burning ur skin,just like toast gets brown in the toaster, and when left too long it goes black, with nonutritional good. With your mentality , i see why more whites are dying of skin cancer every year
Joseph

Vancouver, Canada

#74 Jan 5, 2010
Did any of you fucks graduate high school? In Canada we went over this stuff in depth in Grade 8. Light skin is an adaptation to absorb MORE UV light than darkskinned people. A major advantage in northern climates, not so much elsewhere. Same deal with dark people, only reversed.

Location hidden

#75 Jan 5, 2010
AKARAYTHOM wrote:
<quoted text>
White people are prone to skin cancer. Although you rarely hear this on the news. According to the white news media, blacks are the only race that is prone to any type of disease.White people don't want to be white any way. They don't like their pale pink/white skin.So they risk their life by getting a tan to look Hispanic.
I wonder why so many of them look orange?
Joseph

Vancouver, Canada

#76 Jan 5, 2010
AKARAYTHOM wrote:
<quoted text>
White people are prone to skin cancer. Although you rarely hear this on the news.
Are you kidding? Every summer all you ever hear is sunscreen sunscreen sunscreen. Do you think we're in the habit of practically immersing ourselves in it because we like the smell?
AKARAYTHOM

Mansfield, OH

#77 Jan 5, 2010
Joseph wrote:
<quoted text> Are you kidding? Every summer all you ever hear is sunscreen sunscreen sunscreen. Do you think we're in the habit of practically immersing ourselves in it because we like the smell?
I wouldn't know, I am not white and I don't use it.
AKARAYTHOM

Mansfield, OH

#78 Jan 5, 2010
try thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why so many of them look orange?
LOL
BlackNProud

Maple Heights, OH

#80 Jan 5, 2010
lool wrote:
For the rest of the world the sun = life, but for white people sun = premature aging and death. Are they aliens or something?
Not only that - we blacks love to kill you white people. You stupid cracka's!! LOL! Hell, thinkin' about it, we actually love to kill everyone including other blacks!
lool

Houston, TX

#81 Jan 5, 2010
BlackNProud wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that - we blacks love to kill you white people. You stupid cracka's!! LOL! Hell, thinkin' about it, we actually love to kill everyone including other blacks!
Blacks dont need to kill white people, the sun is doing that for us

Location hidden

#82 Jan 5, 2010
lool wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks dont need to kill white people, the sun is doing that for us
Yeah, the sun has spoken loud and clear on this issue. It's so sad.
Alucard

Allentown, PA

#83 Jan 5, 2010
lool wrote:
Bodies in space, such as the sun, doesn't have emotions. That aside; mother nature has been doing her damnist to eradicate the negro. Famine, pestilence, plague and war.

If it wasn't for whites, the negro population would be cut in half.

“Its one big Cycle”

Level 1

Since: Oct 07

Jungle in Yard

#84 Jan 5, 2010
Alucard wrote:
<quoted text>
Bodies in space, such as the sun, doesn't have emotions. That aside; mother nature has been doing her damnist to eradicate the negro. Famine, pestilence, plague and war.
If it wasn't for whites, the negro population would be cut in half.
how do you know the sun is not emotional

Motion in physics is movement, you put an E and you got emotion
now if you would have said that a rock has no emotion I could agree

the rest of what you said is bullshit,and don't get me started on European history

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,656,102
Whatever happened to Cigar face and Coretta Joe... 10 min The Laughing Axe 8
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 12 min KIP 162
"Hands Up!" "Don't SHOOT!" 18 min KIP 15
Why I love black men: From a white woman (Feb '15) 25 min Cigar Face 26 166
Blacks. Stop trying to steal people's history. 26 min THX Whip Cracker 11
Roy Moore Got This, Playa. MAGA 33 min KIP 16
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Cigar Face 26 1,609
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa (Jun '16) 3 hr Black Power 227
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 8 hr Night_driver 896
More from around the web