Does the Sun hate White People?

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#343 Sep 3, 2013
the sun moust love me it turns my skin the color of gold and bronze. Noting like spending a sunny day at the beach..oh and swimming!
yoomama

Canton, OH

#344 Sep 3, 2013
Somalian Zulu wrote:
That welfare check doesn't buy enough Raiders jackets to keep you from freezing in prison camps in Siberia.
.....stop cryin an go get a tan....lol
Shari

Houston, TX

#345 Oct 14, 2013
Why is this racist stream allowed to stay on this site?

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#346 Oct 14, 2013
lool wrote:
Just wondering why the sun kills 2-3 million white people every year,
For the rest of the world the sun = life, but for white people sun = premature aging and death. Are they aliens or something?
White people burn in the sun especially if they're very fair skinned. They can't tan in the sun or get darker like other people of color. Many white people don't wear sunblock to protect their skin when they should. It's best to stay out of the sun.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#348 Oct 14, 2013
Malic wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing fair-skinned about Whites. Any skin that lacks Melanin, is not "fair skinned."
Fair skin means white skin. Duh.
Nat turner

United States

#349 Nov 2, 2013
No your an albino out of synch with the source of life. Please die.
karma is a bitch

Detroit, MI

#350 Nov 8, 2013
white people have a long history of killing, stealing and lying. And they have never rightly tried to correct the wrong they did to black people, financialy or moralwise. karma will indeed take it out on their children! white people are a condemned demonic race!
thill 80s baby

Norcross, GA

#351 Nov 27, 2013
LOL I was just wondering, why does the sun kill white people? that's some scary as s()t aint it? Glad i ain't white foreal. The sun - people need the sun to LIVE and it kills actually PEOPLE? LOL Hell naw. Thank GOD I am COLOR BABY!
lool wrote:
For the rest of the world the sun = life, but for white people sun = premature aging and death. Are they aliens or something?
thill 80s baby

Norcross, GA

#352 Nov 27, 2013
Rosewanda wrote:
<quoted text>
White people burn in the sun especially if they're very fair skinned. They can't tan in the sun or get darker like other people of color. Many white people don't wear sunblock to protect their skin when they should. It's best to stay out of the sun.
"stay out the sun" blah, blah, waawahh. dumb, out the sun??? how many INDIGENOUS people you see butt naked in the sun?? Whites betta stay they asss off this planet and stop playing around LOL
thill 80s baby

Norcross, GA

#353 Nov 27, 2013
lool wrote:
You guessed it on the nose! thats why they putting the word "alien" off on other races! uh-huh, we figured it out little mutations. fair skin isn't WHITE SKIN. They skin aint even white! It's COLD BLOODED AND DEAD Yuck
Pitchnova

Jersey City, NJ

#354 Dec 14, 2013
Go to youtube David Hebrew biae pt 1 for clarity on the origin of Ether - Utopian people.
Pitchnova

Jersey City, NJ

#355 Dec 14, 2013
Books to search out. BIBLE INTERPRETATIONS AND EXPLANATIONS BY AMUN NUBI RAKH PTAH. The Nine Ball by Those Who Care. The Nature Of Nature by Afroo Oonoo, and The Nun Coints by The Nun Project
true

United States

#356 Jun 15, 2014
JohnInMansfieldOhio wrote:
This is ridiculous. Sure it does hurt some people ie Scandinavia Northern Europe but howabout Greece and Southern Europe? Or are they now nonwhite? The Jews are mixed race so they dont count.
Some of them have more white blood and some more Semite blood so you have some Jews who are pale as sheets and others almost black brown. What about people from Georgia (Russia) Armenia Cacauses Mountain regions? This is ludicrious saying all whites are harmed by the sun when Millions aren't
This is true. Indigenous Southern Europeans tan pretty dark in the Mediterranean sun, not burn red. Any who burn are just outsiders who moved there but are not fit for such environment. I saw a picture of one Sicilian who was as dark as a medium brown shaded Indian. He was in the ocean so you can tell he's been there his whole life, probably out in the sun like 10 hours a day just fishing, diving and swimming. Different groups of Europeans adapted to different climates. The paler ones who live up north get a lot less sun exposure, so they needed very sensitive skin to absorb what they could. When they left that environment, they were like a fish out of water as they started living closer to the equator in southern parts of North America.
cookie

Maumelle, AR

#357 Jul 27, 2014
Have you ever thought about it, white people are the only beings that is allergic or burn in the sun. Out of all the people, animals, insects in the world, white people is the only beings that can not stand the sun and burn. Now why is this? Why would GOD create a people that can't tolerate sunlight which is proven to be the source of life? Even water such as lakes, rivers, oceans have to have sunlight or it would freeze. So the very water you drink evolved from sunlight. GOD gave us enough shade from direct sunlight through trees and mountain ranges. So just walking around in regular society on a daily basis should not pose a threat to anybody or any animal.
The Relic

Houston, TX

#358 Jul 27, 2014
Lucifer is the son of light. He is symbolized by the sun. His sister is Diana the moon goddess. That's who I worship. The white man's God doesn't interest me. SOMOTEITBE SOMOTEITBE SOMOTEITBE
The plain truth

Nashville, NC

#359 Jul 27, 2014
lool wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the great response. Yet the whites preach of 'evolution'. Evolution cannot exist without melanin. You cant be 100% evolved if you cant handle the strength of the sun.
Amen to that! They are an abomanation!
The plain truth

Nashville, NC

#360 Jul 27, 2014
Shari wrote:
Why is this racist stream allowed to stay on this site?
Waawahh! waawahh! stop your belly aching! The truth hurts don't it! Take cover, its going to be a scorcher out today! You whites liked to make fun of black skin! But the jokes on you! Ha! ha! You are going to disintergrate like dracula if you don't get your pale azzes inside quicke! lol
TJe

Miami, FL

#362 Nov 13, 2014
lool wrote:
The sun hates white people because the Black Man cloned him (the white man) but he wasn't
able to give him a soul. As you know, God also represents the emanation of the Holy Ghost
which is anti-evil.
CherokeeIrishApa che51

Byron, GA

#363 Jan 15, 2015
lool wrote:
<quoted text>
Another scare tactic used by whites. If black skin can get skin cancer, the whole of Africa would have died of skin cancer, dumbass article!!!
The only people dying of skin cancer in Africa are WHITE people. Dont get mad cos the sun loves us blacks
And your folk are basically killing off each other in large numbers cause black Africans are not even safe on their own continent if they belong to the wrong tribe. I know freaking turtles smarter than you!
CherokeeIrishApa che51

Byron, GA

#364 Jan 15, 2015
Trick wrote:
The SUN is the enemy of the recessive White Race. This is why they need SPF this and SPF that just to stand out in the sun for a minute, without burning to death.
Soon there will not be a SPF that can protect them from sizzling..
Possibly so and possibly not but if white people did completely die off, inside of 100 years or less your folk will be going back to living in mud & grass huts and shitting in the jungles and mass murdering each other off cause they did not belong to the right black tribe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Uber Phishy 1,683,432
Hahaha! Black men think women desire them! 5 min Negus AfricaAfric... 15
ttt is not white 47 min Lady Majestic Rising 21
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 50 min MICHAELWILEY 720
BLACKS and SUNGLASSES ! What's up with that? (Oct '11) 1 hr okiepokie 63
Teenapers courageously carjack 81 yo woman 1 hr cave beast slayer 2
As the toilet swirls... 1 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 8
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 99
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 5 hr Harrisson 254
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 6 hr Savant 119
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 7 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web