Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
lool

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 3, 2010
Just wondering why the sun kills 2-3 million white people every year,

For the rest of the world the sun = life, but for white people sun = premature aging and death. Are they aliens or something?
JonShmaltz

Hobart, IN

#2 Jan 3, 2010
Yes, we're aliens. Case closed, you're a genius, first person to figure it out.

“Peace”

Since: Dec 09

???

#3 Jan 3, 2010
lool wrote:
For the rest of the world the sun = life, but for white people sun = premature aging and death. Are they aliens or something?
LOL...The sun does seem to hate them, it burns white folks who stay out in it too long. It is due to a lack of melanin though, I don't really know where they came from. I know they aren't from this planet though, they are the only beings that can't take the sun.
come to blacktown

Fredericksburg, VA

#4 Jan 3, 2010
Sure does, thank sun!
lool

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 3, 2010
NodimPortant wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...The sun does seem to hate them, it burns white folks who stay out in it too long. It is due to a lack of melanin though, I don't really know where they came from. I know they aren't from this planet though, they are the only beings that can't take the sun.
Thanks for the great response. Yet the whites preach of 'evolution'. Evolution cannot exist without melanin. You cant be 100% evolved if you cant handle the strength of the sun.

“Peace”

???

#6 Jan 3, 2010
lool wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the great response. Yet the whites preach of 'evolution'. Evolution cannot exist without melanin. You cant be 100% evolved if you cant handle the strength of the sun.
True talk,
Peace
Bastet22

Anderson, IN

#7 Jan 3, 2010
lool wrote:
LOLOLOL!! Yes the SUN hates white people. They are unnatural half-man/half-chimp creatures. You see WE have melanin, which allows us to absorb & utilize Sunlight for life processes. Whites have FUR like the chimp to protect them from the Sunlight. When they shave and wax their fur...they burn to a bright red crisp. They are unable to utilize Sunlight! LOL!

LastOfTheHoover

Joliet, IL

#8 Jan 3, 2010
JonShmaltz wrote:
Yes, we're aliens. Case closed, you're a genius, first person to figure it out.
Lol! Hes figured out the great mystery?

“Peace”

???

#9 Jan 3, 2010
lool wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that's why they do so many research studies on melanin alone in Europe? I think it has something to do with it.

“THE BLACK MESSIAH.”

Since: Feb 09

Cardington, OH

#10 Jan 3, 2010
lool wrote:
*this is a very good
thread!!i asked myself
the same question sometimes
also!!
lool

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 3, 2010
NodimPortant wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that's why they do so many research studies on melanin alone in Europe? I think it has something to do with it.
I heard that whites have invented a melanin pill, helps them go brown without the sun damage, good news i guess, no more pale asses. Brown is the color of the future

“Educated beyond my inteligence”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 3, 2010
Darkboy wrote:
<quoted text>
*this is a very good
thread!!i asked myself
the same question sometimes
also!!
Does it burn your cracker skin?

“THE BLACK MESSIAH.”

Cardington, OH

#13 Jan 3, 2010
G-bra wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it burn your cracker skin?
*lol-the sun is my
friend!!
Gilgamesh

Gettysburg, PA

#14 Jan 3, 2010
It is a large mass of plasma and various gases. The sun doesn't hate anyone. People with light skin get hurt by the sun, in tropical, desert, and even temperate regions, because their skin tone causes them to absorb too much UV light. This leds to skin cancer. On the flip side, many dark-skinned people, that live in colder regions and don't get enough fruits, veggies, and dairy in their diets, end up getting rickets because their skin tones cause them to absorb too little UV light. People need UV light in order to synthesis vitamin D, but not too much. That is one reason why people have different skin tones. Darker people tend to be in hotter regions, and lighter people tend to be in colder regions. Here is how that came about. People, who most of you people would call "black", were the first on the scene; about 250,000 years ago in modern day Ethiopia. As time passed on, people would migrate and certain, slight mutations would arise. The trait of having lighter skin was one of many. Most of these slightly lighter people, however, did not seem to deal well with Africa's hot, sun-laden weather. Other people, who moved into Europe, had a different problem. The dark-skinned people had troubles coping, because there was colder weather and less sunlight. Through mutation, lighter people would arise, and they tended to last longer than their dark-skinned kin. Because of this ability to cope more readily and live longer, they would be more likely to mate, and pass on their genes to the next generation. That would led to the trait of lighter skin becoming more pronounced in Europe, and places like Europe. That, ladies in gentlemen, is how natural selection works. Those who adapt and live, pass on their genes to the future, and those who don't...well...don't.
LuvlyEmpress

United States

#15 Jan 3, 2010
The sun is not very kind to fair people. Ironically, many religions that were created by Caucasians involve sun worship. Tanning is almost like a ritual.
lool

Houston, TX

#16 Jan 3, 2010
Gilgamesh wrote:
It is a large mass of plasma and various gases. The sun doesn't hate anyone. People with light skin get hurt by the sun, in tropical, desert, and even temperate regions, because their skin tone causes them to absorb too much UV light. This leds to skin cancer. On the flip side, many dark-skinned people, that live in colder regions and don't get enough fruits, veggies, and dairy in their diets, end up getting rickets because their skin tones cause them to absorb too little UV light. People need UV light in order to synthesis vitamin D, but not too much. That is one reason why people have different skin tones. Darker people tend to be in hotter regions, and lighter people tend to be in colder regions. Here is how that came about. People, who most of you people would call "black", were the first on the scene; about 250,000 years ago in modern day Ethiopia. As time passed on, people would migrate and certain, slight mutations would arise. The trait of having lighter skin was one of many. Most of these slightly lighter people, however, did not seem to deal well with Africa's hot, sun-laden weather. Other people, who moved into Europe, had a different problem. The dark-skinned people had troubles coping, because there was colder weather and less sunlight. Through mutation, lighter people would arise, and they tended to last longer than their dark-skinned kin. Because of this ability to cope more readily and live longer, they would be more likely to mate, and pass on their genes to the next generation. That would led to the trait of lighter skin becoming more pronounced in Europe, and places like Europe. That, ladies in gentlemen, is how natural selection works. Those who adapt and live, pass on their genes to the future, and those who don't...well...don't.
Nice response but the sun still hates their pale asses

“THE BLACK MESSIAH.”

Cardington, OH

#17 Jan 3, 2010
LuvlyEmpress wrote:
The sun is not very kind to fair people. Ironically, many religions that were created by Caucasians involve sun worship. Tanning is almost like a ritual.
*that makes alot of
sense!!
try thinking

Loveland, OH

#18 Jan 3, 2010
lool wrote:
LMAO! Well, at least we are getting smart as a people and learning to fight back but this is extremely funny. But, I argue with my husband cause he thinks whites aren't from this planet for this very reason.At the end of the day, we are all humans..some are just nicer than others & want to get a long as opposed to fighting all the time.
debby

Dallas, TX

#19 Jan 3, 2010
ancient history cursed black skin.
lool wrote:
you want to show your ignorance? ancient history: black skin was cursed. does the blood have black people? they carry sickle cell trait. not white. you see how ignorant you are? i could list may diseases/illnesses you possess specifically. should i? i am no ni fong.
Somalian Zulu

United States

#20 Jan 3, 2010
That welfare check doesn't buy enough Raiders jackets to keep you from freezing in prison camps in Siberia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Blacks Are The Real Jews (May '08) 42 min MICHA 3,237
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 1 hr sexysnowbunny 68
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 1 hr Jonny 417
Poll Why would Tiger Woods deny being Black or AA? (May '09) 2 hr Rebel 31
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Africanamericangirl 136,926
Poll Do You Think Beyonce/Jay-Z marrage Will Last? 2 hr Brandy trujillo 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,497,479
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 3 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 47
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 3 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 26
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 4 hr The Power Of Mast... 1,110
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 5 hr TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 50
More from around the web