Comments
181 - 200 of 201 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2014

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#227
May 30, 2013
 
Masud_S_hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....u r a hooka....remember the milkshake song?.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah I remember it, your catalog child bride of a mama-son wrote it after her first night in the brothel that your daddy put her in to make money.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
Jun 1, 2013
 
hypocritts lol wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your point? White women who go for blacks are dirty aids infested prostitutes and johns that pay black men for sex.
Well you are on to something and you don't even realize it . yes they put in add saying no black men because of men like yourself . This is a business . It isn't about dick sizes or racism. Most of the customers are white male . and most white males , not all , cant stand the idea of that pretty little white or Mexican girl sucking and fucking black men .If the prostitute wants a particular customer who is sensitive to this and will pay extra just to hear or know she doesn't date black men . Its not the prostitute , its the customer who has the black man issue . Its that way in high school , at work and at the bar. Black women say it because they have a black pimp or they know they cant scam and hustle a black man without some trouble .Its simple , Its a money issue for the women and a dick size issue for non black men !
Funny

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#229
Jun 22, 2013
 
Am not white or black but I have come across plenty of escorts who will not see black dudes. Even black escorts say no to black men.
James

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
Jun 22, 2013
 
It's because they don't want to be robbed by a ghetto retard, nobody with class likes black people. You may think its funny but think about it, a hot white blonde hooker would rather screw a fat Mexican then a black guy.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#231
Jun 22, 2013
 
Lmao!!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#232
Jun 22, 2013
 
James wrote:
It's because they don't want to be robbed by a ghetto retard, nobody with class likes black people. You may think its funny but think about it, a hot white blonde hooker would rather screw a fat Mexican then a black guy.
That's cool. It's HER vagina - she has the right to rent it out to whomever she wants to. Personally, I don't think ANYBODY (of any color) wants to be "robbed by a ghetto retard," so if that fear is present, then let her discriminate if she feels safer that way.

I think that only a small handful of men (white) get emotional about the desires of hookers - or want to marry them... start a family and settle down. Those are the ones who'd be encouraged by the title of this thread.

LOL That's what's really funny in my opinion.
Mike

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Jul 30, 2013
 
Lol...
1. The only women who date monkeys are trash or fat so have at em.
2. Monkeys have bad hygiene.
3. The avg monkey is stupid and is on welfare.
4. They all look the same.
You never see a real woman with a monkey. They don't want to live in your purple house with bars on the windows lol.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Jul 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's a sad day for racist when they have to rely on women who sell their bodies for support. In fact, many states outlaw prostitution, therefore racist are turning to criminals for support. Birds of a feather...
non importa il nome

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Aug 25, 2013
 
that's just because blacks smells too much..
tophuman

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Aug 25, 2013
 
wow not even a nasty a$$ hoe who's job it is to do it for money, will f*ck a BM lmwao
fckoff

Morristown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
Sep 15, 2013
 
1. not all black men have 'larger' penises
2. the reason why hookers dont want black men is because they all wanna gangbang 'ain't no fun til the homie gets some' type of shit, immature shit
3. hookers speak with money, if a black man that she doesn't want to have sex with offers her more money she will take it.

there's nothing racist about women and their sexual preference, all women want the same thing universally, and if you can't figure that out then you must not get laid often.....

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#239
Sep 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Awww these WM are so desperate that they are proud of the only WW that has said no to a BM. And she happens to have been run through by more men than could fit into Staples Center. Adorable!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
Sep 18, 2013
 
Who would want to sleep with a prostitute anyway?
I use be security and a driver for a escort/ stripper service. Truth be told the real issue is black men do not respect whores. Most of the girls who told me they don't do black guys said it was because BM don't wont to break the ice, talk, kiss perform oral sex or anything of that nature. They just want to get there 30 minutes or an hour of fucking in. Or they say it because white patrons often look down on women who are open to black men so even if they do black men they say in there ads no black men.

All of this " it ain't no fun if the homies can't get none" and "pimping hoes" is ridiculous. But ppl should remember trash all ways wants someone to look down on. You loser have to pay so you want to feel better than someone because you know you are a scum bag.

Oh yeah and a heads up. Popular girls often go from one patron to another so that 5 or 10 minutes of hygiene she does after, is all she did before she saw you as well. Remember that when you are kissing and licking whores.
Black man invasion

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#242
Sep 30, 2013
 
Mike wrote:
Lol...
1. The only women who date monkeys are trash or fat so have at em.
2. Monkeys have bad hygiene.
3. The avg monkey is stupid and is on welfare.
4. They all look the same.
You never see a real woman with a monkey. They don't want to live in your purple house with bars on the windows lol.
who you calling monkey stink ass cracker you smell bad as they is stank ass rec neck
a williams

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#243
Apr 17, 2014
 
There are a lot of guys here both black and white talking crap,yes assholes on both sides.First I will say black ,white,brown and yellow men use hookers!!!!! The rich and the poor.

Instead of given my opinion I asked a girl I know in the field ''whats the deal with this topic'' and this is what she told me 1 black men will try to talk them down on the price head for $10. 2 black men will often be rough with them physical and verbal.And for the record I am a black man!!!
Goldie

Gatesville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#244
Apr 17, 2014
 
Let me break this down for everyone.

When you see the escorts mention "first timers welcome" or " old men welcome" along with -no black men- this is usually because black men have more stamina than other races of men. Escorts want their money quick and if black men sleep with them they will lose the business idea of it and get overwhelmed by the pleasure idea. Escorts prefer white men because they release faster and aren't sexually pleasing, that way escorts can focus on business.
TRUE

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
May 4, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Prostitutes are gamers....ears to the street, treacherous and money hungry. Their job is to get as much money from a trick as possible. That M.O. is not conducive when dealing with Bm's because we, in that lifestyle are gamers as well whos job it is....is to get as much from the ho as possible, beat it up(the pussy..duh!), take the maximum amount of her time possible while paying as little as possible. Why haggle with a n###a when theres plenty of harmless white dummies, prepared to hand that paycheck over for a couple minutes work.
That is the truth as to why prostitutes avoid black men.
Pablo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Jun 1, 2014
 
James wrote:
It's because they don't want to be robbed by a ghetto retard, nobody with class likes black people. You may think its funny but think about it, a hot white blonde hooker would rather screw a fat Mexican then a black guy.
James, you're a dick le$$ insecure tard. Haha. Be a man.
Pablo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Jun 1, 2014
 
Mike wrote:
Lol...
1. The only women who date monkeys are trash or fat so have at em.
2. Monkeys have bad hygiene.
3. The avg monkey is stupid and is on welfare.
4. They all look the same.
You never see a real woman with a monkey. They don't want to live in your purple house with bars on the windows lol.
Haha, only a dickle$$ monkey would speak this way, you poor, insignificant loser. Haha, what a weak pencil dicked loser. LOL. Thanks for letting us know.
Pablo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Jun 1, 2014
 
non importa il nome wrote:
that's just because blacks smells too much..
Boohoo, u have no dick

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

505 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min WAKE UP DEM 1,079,422
white guys hate when this happens 3 min The White Mamba 27
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 min Loulou 119,453
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 5 min CEEK 77,978
i hate the white race (Nov '10) 7 min Nat turner 1,067
Why are blacks in general so stupid? 7 min Mind Bender 6
Why so many White women are using Black men to ... (Jul '12) 7 min Allison 16
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 46 min the truth 2,257
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 51 min Garrig 420
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 53 min Gmoney AKA Big G 23,857
•••
•••