I hate being white. I hate being white.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wannabee Black

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2013
I have gone snow blind. I am financially poor from going to tanning salons.

I hate being white, that's why I'm on this website.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Wannabee Black wrote:
I have gone snow blind. I am financially poor from going to tanning salons.
I hate being white, that's why I'm on this website.
You don't have to : just hate being a "whitey", a redneck, a KKKlub member, and endorsing the nasty whiteness ideology if you do.

As for reading this Forum, yes you can learn from Black people a lot. Don't hate, learn.

a whiteboi
Wannabee White

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to : just hate being a "whitey", a redneck, a KKKlub member, and endorsing the nasty whiteness ideology if you do.
As for reading this Forum, yes you can learn from Black people a lot. Don't hate, learn.
a whiteboi
I hate being white. I don't hate black people or I would not come to this forum.

I wish that I was black
Wannabee Black

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Our own women want black men. Out own men want black women. Why should I lie, I hate being white.
Real Talk

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2013
I hate being white. I hate the fact that I am part of a race who lies, cheat and murder all of the time.
gay white man

Ashburn, VA

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Wannabee Black wrote:
Our own women want black men. Out own men want black women. Why should I lie, I hate being white.
if it wasn't already obvious, Your grammar gave you away.

“Black”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Elite

#14 Jan 28, 2013
gay white man wrote:
<quoted text> if it wasn't already obvious, Your grammar gave you away.
You aren't so well versed in punctuation either.
You are confused as to WHEN AND WHERE you should use "CAPS."
auntie bee

United States

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Superior Melanin Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow u must be a real cornball brother huh!!!!
dats CORNHOLER mofo.
augur

Howell, MI

#16 Jan 28, 2013
i'm black and I have considered going to a tanning salon..

to get blacker..

Level 8

Paris France

#17 Jan 28, 2013
augur wrote:
i'm black and I have considered going to a tanning salon..
to get blacker..
Lol
great Sir, excellent. If you're "high yellow", yes maybe that could be a good idea.

a whiteboi
ZCs

New York, NY

#18 Jan 28, 2013
I understand if anyone would hate to be white. After all, whites are the biggest liars, Rapist and Mass murderers. They are also full of ignorance and hate.
They are simplely full of crap.
Native_Indian_Eg yptian

New York, NY

#19 Jan 31, 2014
ZCs wrote:
I understand if anyone would hate to be white. After all, whites are the biggest liars, Rapist and Mass murderers. They are also full of ignorance and hate.
They are simplely full of crap.
Don't forget The Lord hates them and has set judgement upon them. Obadiah 1 (whole chapter) Edomite devils xD not all of them are though. Some whites are cool, like the poster!
Tina

Hyattsville, MD

#21 Nov 18, 2014
Wannabee Black wrote:
\\
That is only because that is who wants them. Black men are bottom of the barrel males.

Level 8

Paris France

#22 Nov 19, 2014
Native_Indian_Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget The Lord hates them and has set judgement upon them. Obadiah 1 (whole chapter) Edomite devils xD not all of them are though. Some whites are cool, like the poster!
the more we read the news and educate ourselves on history, the more these Scriptures are fitting reality. Alas.

a whiteboi

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#24 Nov 19, 2014
Attai... lol
Soldier of Fortune

Winston Salem, NC

#26 Nov 19, 2014
I'll gladly change places with you. If these Black fools are trying to start a race war, I don't wanna be Black no more. Black people don't even have NEAR the guns NOR the willing soldiers. They don't know how to handle or shoot a weapon well. Even MOST of us who have served our country don't own an assault rifle. That's crucial because "race war" is a non starter with those "Saturday Night Specials" for which we tend to have ONE clip and no more AMMO to reload. Hell to the NAW! I'm trying to find the nearest "PALING SALON" muck TANNING. I need a few pages from the Michael Jackson playbook so I can de-Blacken quick!
Doctor Ruth

Fremont, NC

#27 Nov 19, 2014
Black - Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't so well versed in punctuation either.
You are confused as to WHEN AND WHERE you should use "CAPS."
Then again, all whites are well versed in punctuation are they not? All of you are so smart! When the fact is most of your are retards as a result of incest! lol
News Flash

Fremont, NC

#28 Nov 19, 2014
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>\\
That is only because that is who wants them. Black men are bottom of the barrel males.
Whose barrel yours? Go stand out in the sun for a long time and see whose barrel you are the bottom of? Happy skin cancer bytch! lol

Level 8

Paris France

#29 Nov 19, 2014
The more I read whites commenting upon Ferguson crime by a white kkkop, the more I hate being white like these disgusting people.

a whiteboi
Heads Up

New Port Richey, FL

#30 Nov 19, 2014
attai1 wrote:
The more I read whites commenting upon Ferguson crime by a white kkkop, the more I hate being white like these disgusting people.
a whiteboi
Uhh,...Clemm?
<quoted text>
LOL> Hey, stupid, if you hate being white SO much, why the fk do you TELL everyone you are? You could easily pass for one of your black masters if you'd just play your cards a little closer to the chest.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TKUO3S44H38RF...

This fruitcake won't answer that question.....watch:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 4 min bluestreak returns 289
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,402,950
Where's the beautiful QUEEN Coretta? 7 min Cigar Face 24 1
Why are black trannys scary ? 8 min Homophobe 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min Real 47,270
Shoot all whites 29 min bluestreak returns 28
Poll Non Black women are so ugly and pathetic only b... 31 min Guest 5
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 2 hr Sicklecell Supporter 146
More from around the web