Will gay marriage destroy the United ...

Will gay marriage destroy the United States ?

Created by Two White Crows on Mar 18, 2013

83 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

hellll yes

gays need to repent

gays have rejected Christ

Two White Crows

AOL

#614 Apr 5, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bytch shut up. So stupid. I've already told this whole forum of posters who I am. Where were you h0e? The BABOONERY! Smh
Just calm down amelia....shyyeessh.

Can we all just agree the phaggot marriage is against God as is stealing and all sorts of crime in america ?

c'mon just say it ..
Allen

Hilliard, OH

#615 Apr 5, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we all just agree the phaggot marriage is against God as is stealing and all sorts of crime in america ?
c'mon just say it ..
I'm a gay man, and your daddy has been smoking my peace pipe.
Samoan Irish

Byesville, OH

#616 Apr 5, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a gay man, and your daddy has been smoking my peace pipe.
Chee hoo!
Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#617 Apr 6, 2013
how can you tell, when it comes to right and wrong in the states,america is lost with or with out gays

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#618 Apr 6, 2013
The British actor, Jeremy Irons has an interesting take on same sex marriage. The United Kingdom has similar problems with the question of rewriting marriage laws. He claims same sex marriage would entice lawyers to court and cites the example of a father marrying his son to pass on his estate without taxes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/jere...

"..."It seems to me that now they're fighting for the name," Irons said of advocates for same-sex marriage as opposed to civil unions. "I worry that it means somehow we debase, or we change, what marriage is. I just worry about that."

Irons reiterated that he "[doesn't] have a strong feeling either way" on same-sex marriage, and said that he "[wishes] everybody who's living with one other person the best of luck in the world, because it's fantastic."

"Living with another animal, whether it be a husband or a dog, is great," he said. "It's lovely to have someone to love. I don't think sex matters at all. What it's called doesn't matter at all."..."
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#619 Apr 6, 2013
shygirl complex wrote:
how can you tell, when it comes to right and wrong in the states,america is lost with or with out gays
SOMEONE ^^^ actually gets it. America is doomed without gay marriage anyway people. The MANY things this country has done and still do today....read your bibles people.

Not saying this personally to you shygirl complex, fyi.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#620 Apr 6, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
c'mon just say it ..
TWC, Carol has a personal vendetta out for me. That's the only reason I typed to her like that. The slut likes it when I pop off. It gets her rocks off secretly I'm sure. Like you have asked me before TWC, please show some respect. Even though you don't agree with homosexuality, please refrain from referring to homosexuals as phaggots. They are still human beings and some who even fight in our military for our freedoms and die for those very freedoms you have today. I don't deny that MAYBE homosexuality is an abomination in God's eyes I am sure. However, it is not my place to judge. Hell, how do you know that you yourself have a one-way ticket for sure to heaven in God's paradise? Yes homosexual acts can be disturbing to those like yourself. I don't consider myself heterosexual but not lesbian or bisexual either. I consider myself universal. It doesn't mean I am automatically castrated to hell. You don't know that nor do you know what's in my heart.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#621 Apr 6, 2013
PARSON BROWNE wrote:
Sodom and Gomorrah, where homosexuality was rampant, is the path that this country is taking.Those two wicked cities were destroyed our destruction is for the future but will happen.
How can an adult believe that story!?

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#622 Apr 6, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
c'mon just say it ..
God doesn't exist.
Theft has a victim, marriage doesn't.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#624 Apr 6, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
The British actor, Jeremy Irons has an interesting take on same sex marriage. The United Kingdom has similar problems with the question of rewriting marriage laws. He claims same sex marriage would entice lawyers to court and cites the example of a father marrying his son to pass on his estate without taxes.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/jere...
"..."It seems to me that now they're fighting for the name," Irons said of advocates for same-sex marriage as opposed to civil unions. "I worry that it means somehow we debase, or we change, what marriage is. I just worry about that."
Irons reiterated that he "[doesn't] have a strong feeling either way" on same-sex marriage, and said that he "[wishes] everybody who's living with one other person the best of luck in the world, because it's fantastic."
"Living with another animal, whether it be a husband or a dog, is great," he said. "It's lovely to have someone to love. I don't think sex matters at all. What it's called doesn't matter at all."..."
Interesting. Maybe that's one big factor behind this "gay marriage" push: lawyers figuring out more ways to make money.

You know, they say the American Bar Association is drunken with power.

But seriously, I can think of several campaigns launched by lawyers in my state to protect or expand their own interests, i.e. more $$$.

That doesn't surprise me at all.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#625 Apr 7, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant accept something that God outright condemns.
Im not judging them...all im saying is that we cannot condone the sin they are doing as normal.
Dont side against God because you can never win its just that simple
And that I will not try to change your mind on. What you don't accept is fine with me. How am I siding against God?
AMF

Byesville, OH

#626 Apr 7, 2013
Leftists Gleefully Hope Rick Warren’s Son Was Gay To Mock Religion

"I find it odd that people who would call themselves gay advocates would hope so ghoulishly that Rick Warren’s son, who tragically committed suicide yesterday, was gay in order to smear Christianity. According to news reports, Warren’s son had struggled with mental illness all his life.

Of course, there are many kinds of illness that strike all kinds of people, but leave it to the despicable left to hope to justify their hatred for religion by wishing a suicide was caused by homosexuality"
http://www.soopermexican.com/2013/04/06/lefti...
AMF

Byesville, OH

#627 Apr 7, 2013
"Saturday, April 6, 2013
On Mental Disorders
So, Rick Warren pastor of Saddleback Church, suffers a tragic loss and the first thing spewing out from twitter are people wondering if he did it because he was gay.

No really.

You can find examples over at SooperMexican.

Pretty vile but what I find truly sick is that these "gay advocates" are so self centered and twisted that they are trying to make it about themselves.

And they say that being gay isn't a mental illness."
http://diaryofaforgottenman.blogspot.com/

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#628 Apr 7, 2013
The leaders of the sexual revolution dreamed of things better than marriage, without divorce and courts. Now, the counterrevolutionaries pushing same sex marriage want to emulate the middle class.

Same sex marriage is bourgeois.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#629 Apr 9, 2013
The Rev. Billy Owens, Chairman of the Coalition of African American Pastors, says that claims by the gay marriage proponents that they are fighting the same fight as the African American Civil Rights movement of decades ago are just plain wrong. Gays can have any job, attend any school, sit where they want on the bus and enjoy all America has to offer. Hear Rev. Owens tell Tim Constantine exactly why Gay Marriage is not a civil right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doh

Washington, DC

#630 Apr 9, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant accept something that God outright condemns.
Im not judging them...all im saying is that we cannot condone the sin they are doing as normal.
Dont side against God because you can never win its just that simple
Ummm. How, exactly were you ordained the modern day Moses, might I ask? You really should take your medication. I wonder if all the men who wrote the Bible were as self righteous, self-satisfied, deluded, and eager to claim that they know what God, Jehovah, Yahweh, Adonai actually thinks!! How arrogant. Truth be told, you don't know jack, so kindly STFU.
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#633 Apr 11, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill admit that i say a lot of crazy stuff here on the aa forum however i cannot say that i hate african americans nor anyone else for that manner.
I say a lot of crazy and vile stuff on this forum as well. I think most of us are guilty of that. When I first became a member here, I was actually really nice and was here for civil debate and good dialogue. Then it turned into something nasty towards me so in return I threw shade right back at those who were throwing it at me. I don't care if you're black, white, or what have you...if you personally attack me first, then I'm coming harder. It's as simple as that. I don't hate anyone either, however, I despise people by the individuality and with that said, it just so happen to be more blacks I despise than others. Again, I don't hate one particular group. I stay out of this forum less now lol to avoid me learning to hate one particular group.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#634 Apr 11, 2013
Gay Americans won't destroy the United States. That's Barack Obama's job.
Doh

Washington, DC

#635 Apr 12, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be supporting same sex marriage is this correct ?
This would also mean that youre standing in oppostion to God.
most unwise you are.
You haven't answered my question. Why do you think that you have the exclusive scoop on what God cares about, thinks, or wants? You are not only unwise, you are a fool of the highest order.

God cannot be neatly explained away nor defined by a mere mortal. If you could talk to God and receive his or her vast wisdom, you would not be on Topix indiscriminately judging people and acting like a total asshole. Get off of the stump idiot.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#636 Apr 12, 2013
So, nobody's found a quote from a Republican politician saying gay marriage will destroy the USA. The closest is from a Republican politician who said a sweeping Supreme Court judgement, that declares as in Roe v Wade, a new right to something never written in the Constitution; will cause destruction. He's not objecting to new legislation by democratic process, he's objecting to court fiat rule.

We're a free people and we should act like it by defending marriage. If we don't, nobody else will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min VetnorsGate 1,600,079
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 43 min whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 45 min whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 1 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 1 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 1 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 1 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 2 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 3 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 6 hr Kip 25