Will gay marriage destroy the United States ?

Created by Two White Crows on Mar 18, 2013

83 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

hellll yes

gays need to repent

gays have rejected Christ

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#567 Apr 2, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do you know who's white and who isn't? No one really and truly know who's who on here, but some of the posters have been quite consistent with their ethnicity. I can tell a lot of aliases that are fake and which white racists are playing which alias. I don't say anything because that's y'all job to "expose" them and helping y'all would be throwing myself to the wolves. I don't care to expose neither side anyway. You along with the rest of "demz" like I said have been against me so in 'turn I'm against y'all at least on here anyway. I don't take this forum stuff seriously anyway. That statement TWC made does not offend me as not much offends me. That term 'nigguhs' have been used by many blacks not to mention on this forum alone towards each other. Maybe he used it in a way of "endearment" like many claim the term means anyway.
topix- you can't tell the players without a program or script
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#568 Apr 2, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
topix- you can't tell the players without a program or script
Do tell more in depth...
Explain

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#573 Apr 2, 2013
1967 - Mostly white, stupid, bigoted people opposed blacks and white obtaining interracial marriage, and than the Supreme Court ruled bans on interracial marriage unconstitutional.

2013 - Mostly white, stupid, bigoted people opposed gays obtaining gay marriage, and hopefully the Supreme Court rules the bans unconstitutional.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#574 Apr 2, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Can We Talk. Teyla what's Aisling and you fronting as TWC because Bappie is still a drunk.
Wanna tell me about exposing the wrecking crew?
I am not "fronting" as anyone other than myself which is real name - Amelia. Formerly known as LAcreole before YOU and the rest of the entourage got me banned (twice lol). I don't have time to play games like you older people do with the different aliases seriously hiding as other people trying to trick folks and such. I WANT everyone to know that when a cruel, vile, evil racist comment comes across these boards (other than THX's) that it's the one and only LAevil a.k.a. Amelia. And why are you typing in circles?
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#577 Apr 2, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Push the right button and watch a box of hicks fall out.
-------
LAcreole | 25 min ago
....N_33ers ^^^...you can't live with them....can't live without them (unfortunately).....
ROFLMAO! Look....you're going to have give this shyt up Moses. That was a long time ago I said that hahaha. And when I, unlike others, use the N word, it is used in the correct term as it actually mean which does not apply to only blacks but anyone. Give it up already and stop using that same tired a_s line with me. Are you trying to expose me with this post? That's what I feel like your a_s is trying to pull yet again here. I haven't used the N word in a long time Moses.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#578 Apr 2, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
My arguement IS- that if the man-woman criteria is taken out, then marriage limited to 2 people will also be moot BECAUSE they both come from the same dogma/tradition and one makes no sense without the other. I guess if people ALSO don't mind all sort of mixed gender marriages with multiple people, the OK- but people should realize that this will probably take place.
Non sequitur.(Look it up.)
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#579 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Of the many sins you have listed above ^^^ here, which ONES have YOU committed?
For all have sinned and come short of the expectation/glory of God...

Yet your type is trying to change God's word and call certain sins perfectly natural and normal....

But of course we all know that pagan/Godless countries have always existed.

so America becoming a pagan/Godless countries in the end times may account for the reason many Bible scholars don't see America represented in the last days....

When all countries come against Israel and God intervenes....

BTW please check out present day Israel's wars...
Humanly impossible for them to have won them surrounded by their enemies....

You do know that Ezekiel prophesied the rebirth of Israel 1000s of years ago....

You do know that the bible prophesied the rebirth of the death language Hebrew, 1000s of years ago as well.
PARSON BROWNE

Sardinia, OH

#580 Apr 3, 2013
Sodom and Gomorrah, where homosexuality was rampant, is the path that this country is taking.Those two wicked cities were destroyed our destruction is for the future but will happen.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#581 Apr 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
For all have sinned and come short of the expectation/glory of God...
Yet your type is trying to change God's word and call certain sins perfectly natural and normal....
But of course we all know that pagan/Godless countries have always existed.
so America becoming a pagan/Godless countries in the end times may account for the reason many Bible scholars don't see America represented in the last days....
When all countries come against Israel and God intervenes....
BTW please check out present day Israel's wars...
Humanly impossible for them to have won them surrounded by their enemies....
You do know that Ezekiel prophesied the rebirth of Israel 1000s of years ago....
You do know that the bible prophesied the rebirth of the death language Hebrew, 1000s of years ago as well.
With this said, which sins have you yourself Carol committed? A sinner can not tell me, another sinner, whether or not they are going to hell. What do you mean people like me? I didn't say it was normal for people to be homosexual because I don't believe it is normal as there's a reason man and woman was created. However, do you honestly think these people choose their sexuality?
Carol

United States

#582 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
With this said, which sins have you yourself Carol committed? A sinner can not tell me, another sinner, whether or not they are going to hell. What do you mean people like me? I didn't say it was normal for people to be homosexual because I don't believe it is normal as there's a reason man and woman was created. However, do you honestly think these people choose their sexuality?
The hell worry, is your conscience bothering you because I never said anything about hell.

A tree is know by the fruit it bears...so for example, if a liar is called a liar...

thats not judging, thats calling it what it is.

As far as choosing one's sexual partner, dont we all.

If not, then its rape.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#583 Apr 3, 2013
Has anyone found a Republican who's actually suggested something like: "gay marriage destroy the United States?"

Same sex marriage supporters create fake questions because they can't answer the real questions from the majority that want to keep marriage one man and one woman.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#584 Apr 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The hell worry, is your conscience bothering you because I never said anything about hell.
A tree is know by the fruit it bears...so for example, if a liar is called a liar...
thats not judging, thats calling it what it is.
As far as choosing one's sexual partner, dont we all.
If not, then its rape.
Yet we (YOU) are trying to deflect from the question I asked. I asked you which sins are you yourself committing? Me bringing up hell had nothing to do with my conscience. You and others on here act so holy roly like you are sure you are making it to heaven just because you preach a good few words quoting the holy bible. But you do know there are those who faithfully attend church and pray 5 times a day who may be bound for hell, right?
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#585 Apr 3, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Has anyone found a Republican who's actually suggested something like: "gay marriage destroy the United States?"
Same sex marriage supporters create fake questions because they can't answer the real questions from the majority that want to keep marriage one man and one woman.
What is your question that you'd like to ask us? I'll see if I can quench your thirst.
Carol

United States

#586 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Yet we (YOU) are trying to deflect from the question I asked. I asked you which sins are you yourself committing? Me bringing up hell had nothing to do with my conscience. You and others on here act so holy roly like you are sure you are making it to heaven just because you preach a good few words quoting the holy bible. But you do know there are those who faithfully attend church and pray 5 times a day who may be bound for hell, right?
Idiot, theres a difference, proclaiming that God's word is a lie...

and promoting sin as normal....

is different than those who sin but acknowledge sin as sin....

and repent after commiting the sin
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#588 Apr 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, theres a difference, proclaiming that God's word is a lie...
and promoting sin as normal....
is different than those who sin but acknowledge sin as sin....
and repent after commiting the sin
Bytch I see you can not answer a simple question. Typical though, something I should expect from someone who never have any good arguments. Bytch here's a magic trick for you....

POOF!*Be gone*

I'll make you re-appear when you can catch up and stick to the topic and questions dizzy h0e.
Two White Crows

AOL

#589 Apr 3, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know who's black? There are wolves in sheeps clothing dividing AA from within and from without. Look like they convinced you or maybe, it didn't take much for you jump ship.
Here is TWC insulting AA's but, you missed a whole lot
---
Two White Crows | Monday Mar 18 c'mon knigguhs chime in wit something or do you still support yo gay assszz prez ?
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T4ID6NVR544BM4K...
Will you just chill already ?
This topic is about gay marriage and how it will destroy the country or do you even care ?
Do you really want to support the presidents position on these matters or do you wanna supports Gods ?
You know if always kept things real around here.
Now comment on something related to the topic at hand or keep yo mouth shut an sit back and listen.
yo yo..!!!
Carol

United States

#590 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Bytch I see you can not answer a simple question. Typical though, something I should expect from someone who never have any good arguments. Bytch here's a magic trick for you....
POOF!*Be gone*
I'll make you re-appear when you can catch up and stick to the topic and questions dizzy h0e.
Begone repulsive DOG.
GOOT Mama

Castle Rock, CO

#591 Apr 3, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Begone repulsive DOG.
Bytch I see you read and understood that last message though. That's right....when you're ready to have dialogue, come back.
African Queen

Pearland, TX

#592 Apr 3, 2013
What kind of ignorant question is this?
You trolls never stop huh ?
Carol

United States

#593 Apr 3, 2013
GOOT Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Bytch I see you read and understood that last message though. That's right....when you're ready to have dialogue, come back.
Awww the Dog is trying to communicate...sorry dont speak worthless dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tattoo Forum! 8 min ninja 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min ACTUALLY 1,216,684
"JOHNNY" why did early foreign born white sett... 25 min Nikki 9
Afronazis support white supremacist "Aryan Inva... 30 min African AE 804
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 39 min God loves Whites 123,645
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 48 min African AE 115,126
News Confessions of a black atheist 50 min Tinka 309
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Maro 32,503
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 3 hr Redefined 33,474
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 4 hr Miguel is the man 727
More from around the web