Will gay marriage destroy the United ...

Will gay marriage destroy the United States ?

Created by Two White Crows on Mar 18, 2013

83 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

hellll yes

gays need to repent

gays have rejected Christ

Parson Browne

Delaware, OH

#499 Mar 30, 2013
Trixie Loves Men wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of burning.. My butt hole was burning last night when my husband stuck his Wiener up my poop chute and dug for baby ruths. Since I am a woman this is normal behavior but two men doing it are just gross Lord!! Praise Jesusss!! Heal these abominable sinners!!
repent sister your sins are great but our forgiver is greater
the light has come

Danville, IL

#500 Mar 30, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can add Al Sharpton to that list too. I know Republicans have came out too, so you could probably add them to the list as well, although I'm not sure if any of the ones I'm thinking of expressed any kind of position beforehand.
In a way it seems like these people are all just jumping on a bandwagon for the sake of it. Why would they be so quick to change positions on such an issue? It doesn't make any sense to me, unless they had so little a regard for the institution of marriage in the first place. If you say that it is because they want to be PC, then how much power does "PC" really have? It must have enormous power if it makes people somehow all of a sudden get this "revelation" about such an ancient and timeless tradition.
There is something rotten in the state of Denmark...
I agree with you. So many professional are supporting this. what is happening to humanity. every species that exist have male and female to exist. This is common sense pattern of all living things. Love have nothing to do with right and wrong.
Trixie Loves Men

Washington, DC

#501 Mar 30, 2013
Parson Browne wrote:
<quoted text>
repent sister your sins are great but our forgiver is greater
What have I got to repent about? I'm normal. I am heterosexual!!
Carol

Orem, UT

#502 Mar 30, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy is also practiced by heterosexuals who chose to engage in that act. God gave us all free will. If a woman who claim to be holier than thou choose to engage in that act, then she can reap what she sow.
Be careful there. Heterosexuals hurt children more by being able to give them the eternal need of both a mother and a father yet so many choose to divorce by not taking their vows seriously, then causing their children to be fatherless or motherless, a one-parent home. There aren't that many homosexuals to begin with who have children. I personally believe children should have both a mother and a father, but I will not knock a homosexual/lesbian couple who have children if those children are being given the same love any heterosexual couple can give them.
I don't think their agenda is to force their lifestyle onto others or force christians/catholics to marry them. There are some LGBT who are against gay marriage and would prefer civil union out of respect to the devout religious. Their agenda is to be able to marry just like you and I the ones they love. You don't have to love another woman so what's the big deal of giving them the right to at least a civil union versus gay marriage?
MUST be blonde old hag girl or aziya equally idiotic, criminal phoney behinds.
Carol

Orem, UT

#503 Mar 30, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. You and I pretty much agree on this. Please come join the Coalition of African Ame4rican Pastors.( http://caapus.org/ ) The sisters are the mjor leaders in this organization.
You and sone are really phoney in your new found niceties.
Carol

Orem, UT

#504 Mar 30, 2013
Trixie Loves Men wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of burning.. My butt hole was burning last night when my husband stuck his Wiener up my poop chute and dug for baby ruths. Since I am a woman this is normal behavior but two men doing it are just gross Lord!! Praise Jesusss!! Heal these abominable sinners!!
Men got this practice from homosexual behavior and have now taken it to their women...

the poop chute as you call it, is designed for waste material to come of....

not for penile entry, which is why sodomy is still illegal around the world.
Trixie Loves Men

Washington, DC

#505 Mar 30, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Men got this practice from homosexual behavior and have now taken it to their women...
the poop chute as you call it, is designed for waste material to come of....
not for penile entry, which is why sodomy is still illegal around the world.
Dumbbell, are you calling my husband a fucking queer???! My husband swings 8 inches flacid, brings home $90,000 after taxes, is a good father, and a God fearing man. We are HE-TERO-SEXUAL. We believe in the Bible. There is nothing in the good book about butt hole sex being prohibited between a man and his wife. We are G-O-L-D-E-N is His eyes and me and my family will get to Heaven just fine. Mind your fucking business you old closet queer!! I see you on here running your mouth but you never mention your man. It figures!! You probably have issues with men.
Carol

Orem, UT

#506 Mar 31, 2013
Trixie Loves Men wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOHHHHHHHHHH
I know what you mean Carol! I love sucking my man's Meat Popsicle and swallowing his come. Sometimes I rub it all over my face like lotion. The unnatural things that lesbians and other queers do makes me sick! I am all woman and proud of it!!!
Bet you're one raged filled vicious monster....and goes off every time anyone dares to disagree with you.
Carol

Orem, UT

#507 Mar 31, 2013
Trixie Loves Men wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbbell, are you calling my husband a fucking queer???! My husband swings 8 inches flacid, brings home $90,000 after taxes, is a good father, and a God fearing man. We are HE-TERO-SEXUAL. We believe in the Bible. There is nothing in the good book about butt hole sex being prohibited between a man and his wife. We are G-O-L-D-E-N is His eyes and me and my family will get to Heaven just fine. Mind your fucking business you old closet queer!! I see you on here running your mouth but you never mention your man. It figures!! You probably have issues with men.
Ever thought of anger management classes?

As far as nothing in the bible about a man poking his penis in the anus of his wife....

If a woman is taught to wipe from front to back to avoid dangerous bacterial strands present to help break down poop and bacteria from poop itself....

it's common sense that the p*nis can become infected by bacteria as well when entering the area meant for the exit of waste material.
Trixie Loves Men

Washington, DC

#508 Mar 31, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever thought of anger management classes?
As far as nothing in the bible about a man poking his penis in the anus of his wife....
If a woman is taught to wipe from front to back to avoid dangerous bacterial strands present to help break down poop and bacteria from poop itself....
it's common sense that the p*nis can become infected by bacteria as well when entering the area meant for the exit of waste material.
Who on Gods green earth do you think you are??? Louis Pasteur??? If you are not a medical doctor, dont pretend to be one on Topix!!! It's common sense to mind your own damn business too but that seems uncommon to YOU!! Who told you that you can sit up here and judge everybody??? You are the most UNCHRISTIAN hussy I have ever encountered and you need to study the word some more instead of flapping your gums so much!! Angry people try to control others!!
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#509 Apr 1, 2013
PARSON BROWNE wrote:
<quoted text>then your daughter would go to hell homosexuals are all going to burn.
Wouldn't she be doomed to hell either way?? Just throwing it out there. You're doomed to hell as well just for playing God's part in judging others. I'll see you there baby ;-).
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#510 Apr 1, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
MUST be blonde old hag girl or aziya equally idiotic, criminal phoney behinds.
No, this is LAcreole! Remember...your black community's WORST nightmare ;-).

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#511 Apr 1, 2013
Same sex marriage is taboo.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#512 Apr 1, 2013
The Right sees gay rights as a subsection of human rights but the left uses gays to further their political goals.
Trixie Loves Men

Washington, DC

#513 Apr 1, 2013
My stars!!! My Easter Sunday luncheon went exceptionally well. All guests in attendance loved the food I had prepared especially the salad and salad dressing.*giggles* They said the salad dressing made their tongue tingle! I should really consider bottling it for general consumption. Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday praising Our Lord!!
Trixie Loves Men

Washington, DC

#514 Apr 1, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
The Right sees gay rights as a subsection of human rights but the left uses gays to further their political goals.
HOMO-SEX-UALS deserve nothing but to die out and hold hands every Saturday night! I cannot stand the very idea of them stealing the sacred institution of marriage from the chosen people..STRAIGHT CHRISTIANS! They will burn in hell for women not wanting to receive a man or for men not wanting to have carnal knowledge of a woman. I say if they don't want to be normal they should be forced to see the light and given no extra privileges from society for following the path of Satan!! Praise Jesus!! Amen.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#515 Apr 1, 2013
Trixie Loves Men wrote:
HOMO-SEX-UALS deserve nothing but to die out ...
I reject this hate speech.

I think Trixie is a man; he's trying to falsely represent our Christian neighbors. I've never heard any Christian speak the way Trixie writes.
Trixie Loves Men

Washington, DC

#516 Apr 1, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage is taboo.
I totally agree with you!!! They have everything the wrong way and have learned to love the filthy things. When a woman can receive the Lord and open up her life to marriage she can get a good husband who will please her orally instead of desiring a disgusting union with a fallen woman. When a man joins in marriage with a woman who is his soul mate in CHRIST he can mount her from behind and enter her anally instead of pursuing some revolting sexual union with another man. His wife will be happy to ride his manhood regardless of it being enveloped with the day's fragrant white paste of nature or his good urine. I am a REAL WOMAN and I love my man's smegma. I love to spread it on my toast and to add it to my family's potato salad. HOMO-SEX-UALS just aint right. God will not forgive their sinful union!!!
Trixie Loves Men

Washington, DC

#517 Apr 1, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I reject this hate speech.
I think Trixie is a man; he's trying to falsely represent our Christian neighbors. I've never heard any Christian speak the way Trixie writes.
Wait a minute Mr.G, you have no idea who I am and if you were asked to put your head upon a chopping block and risk losing it if you were wrong about me, you would either have the good sense not to do it or you would be one trouble maker without a head!! You dont know me and you have not laid eyes upon my lovely body made female from birth by GOD. How dare you caste doubt upon my CHRISTIAN BIRTHRIGHT or LIFESTYLE!!! Who and what are you???! You dont sound like a MAN OF GOD but like some has been politician with your boring speeches!! I could buy a parrot and train it to type the same thing over and over which is all YOU do!!! I am REAL and I am a CHRISTIAN. I am totally unsure of what you are.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#518 Apr 1, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I reject this hate speech.
lmaooooooooooo....My,my,my...w hen the cat is away...
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Same sex marriage is taboo.
Hypocrite much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should be on Mt R... 2 min Bill 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Earl 1,509,147
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 7 min Bill 26
Ask this honky. A truthful answer to any racial... 29 min Ttt 3
Bright side of Trumpcare. 1 hr RMG Mundo 21
Trump ~ BLAME the DEMS!! 1 hr Dan Snow 27
what do you call six million burned corpses? 1 hr Kato 36
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Sok 151
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr Brown Jade 1,419
More from around the web