Will gay marriage destroy the United States ?

Created by Two White Crows on Mar 18, 2013

83 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

hellll yes

gays need to repent

gays have rejected Christ

Two White Crows

AOL

#478 Mar 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is also referred to as the sin of sodomy. This reference comes from an account in the Bible of two exceedingly wicked cities, Sodom and Gomorrah, which the Lord destroyed. Sodom was known for its rampant homosexuality and unrestrained sexual lust, as well as other sins such as arrogance, haughtiness, and disregard for the poor. When the Lord sent angels to warn Lot who lived in the city that it was about to be destroyed, the men of the city actually wanted to rape the angels! Genesis 13:13:“But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.”
In the Old Testament, the penalty for this sin was severe. Leviticus 20:13:“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” Today the penalty of death comes in the form of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. It also brings death to the soul and spirit of man because the life of God is pushed out by indulging in something that is an abomination to God. God wants to deliver all who are trapped in this unholy practice and He will if anyone calls out to Him with a sincere heart.
Who's law do you think we should follow is the question? The White man's or God's?
Thank you for this fine example of how the lord feels regarding this issue.

Its seems as if the gays want to follow their father the devil instead of the lord.

there is no salvation without repentance.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#479 Mar 30, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Show some respect foe i knock yo head off homo.
Im tryin to clense the world of the sickness that is homosexuality.
You really need to repent.
God is watchin you boy
He thinks he's his own god.
Two White Crows

AOL

#480 Mar 30, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
Two White Crows,
Jesus Christ didn't condemn Mary the adulterer (adultery being a sin just a reminder) as she committed a sin.
Jesus was showing compassion and was tryin to set the right example in that all people are guilty of sin however he never condoned prostitution at all...the crowd were equally as guilty for their own sins which was the point in his rebuke .

So, yes, we should show compassion to others however this does not mean that we should condon wrong doing and accept it as a normal way of behaviour especially when God clearly says that it is wrong.
Amelia LICKED HER GOOD

Castle Rock, CO

#481 Mar 30, 2013
While many of you think of yourselves as Gods. Hmmm, the hyprocrisy smh.....
Two White Crows

AOL

#482 Mar 30, 2013
Amelia LICKED HER GOOD wrote:
While many of you think of yourselves as Gods. Hmmm, the hyprocrisy smh.....
Do really have to go by that name ?

C'mon get rid of that and show some respect.

Dont reply back with some nonsense like youre ownly trying to get under my skin either.
Mammy with her SOW

Castle Rock, CO

#483 Mar 30, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was showing compassion and was tryin to set the right example in that all people are guilty of sin however he never condoned prostitution at all...the crowd were equally as guilty for their own sins which was the point in his rebuke .
So, yes, we should show compassion to others however this does not mean that we should condon wrong doing and accept it as a normal way of behaviour especially when God clearly says that it is wrong.
"Jesus was showing compassion and was tryin to set the right example in that all people are guilty of sin however he never condoned prostitution at all...the crowd were equally as guilty for their own sins which was the point in his rebuke .
So, yes, we should show compassion to others..."

^^^ Exactly my point from my previous posting. We are all sinners so how can a sinner judge another sinner? Just because we don't judge the other sinner does not mean we condone their behavior. I trust that God himself is a great judge so I will leave that duty to him and him alone. It's amazing how many of you will sit here and be up in arms over homosexuality that doesn't hurt or eradicate our society like murderers do. I guess homosexuality is a greater sin than murder, adultery, and all others. Which verse in the holy bible does it state this, do you know?
Mammy with her SOW

Castle Rock, CO

#484 Mar 30, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Do really have to go by that name ?
C'mon get rid of that and show some respect.
Dont reply back with some nonsense like youre ownly trying to get under my skin either.
LOL. I don't have to go by this name and no I am not trying to get under anyone's skin. I thought the name was fully appropiate for this thread which is about homosexuality. What about this new name though?

Twerking it 2013,
DJ Mammy
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#486 Mar 30, 2013
Mammy with her SOW wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jesus was showing compassion and was tryin to set the right example in that all people are guilty of sin however he never condoned prostitution at all...the crowd were equally as guilty for their own sins which was the point in his rebuke .
So, yes, we should show compassion to others..."
^^^ Exactly my point from my previous posting. We are all sinners so how can a sinner judge another sinner? Just because we don't judge the other sinner does not mean we condone their behavior. I trust that God himself is a great judge so I will leave that duty to him and him alone. It's amazing how many of you will sit here and be up in arms over homosexuality that doesn't hurt or eradicate our society like murderers do. I guess homosexuality is a greater sin than murder, adultery, and all others. Which verse in the holy bible does it state this, do you know?
Sodomy is from men engaging in homosexual acts then bringing that diseased act to women....

Homosexuals hurt children, denying them a mother or father on purpose..

Homosexuals agenda is to force even Catholics/Christians to deny their faith to embrace them as natural/normal...

To label the Holy Bible as hate speech for deviant sexual behavior.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#487 Mar 30, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sodomy is from men engaging in homosexual acts then bringing that diseased act to women....
Homosexuals agenda is to force even Catholics/Christians to deny their faith to embrace them as natural/normal...
Sodomy is also practiced by heterosexuals who chose to engage in that act. God gave us all free will. If a woman who claim to be holier than thou choose to engage in that act, then she can reap what she sow.

Be careful there. Heterosexuals hurt children more by being able to give them the eternal need of both a mother and a father yet so many choose to divorce by not taking their vows seriously, then causing their children to be fatherless or motherless, a one-parent home. There aren't that many homosexuals to begin with who have children. I personally believe children should have both a mother and a father, but I will not knock a homosexual/lesbian couple who have children if those children are being given the same love any heterosexual couple can give them.

I don't think their agenda is to force their lifestyle onto others or force christians/catholics to marry them. There are some LGBT who are against gay marriage and would prefer civil union out of respect to the devout religious. Their agenda is to be able to marry just like you and I the ones they love. You don't have to love another woman so what's the big deal of giving them the right to at least a civil union versus gay marriage?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#488 Mar 30, 2013
Will gay marriage destroy the United States?

See how the left prefers to create fake questions instead of answering the real concerns people have about same sex marriage?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#489 Mar 30, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. You and I pretty much agree on this. Please come join the Coalition of African Ame4rican Pastors.( http://caapus.org/ ) The sisters are the mjor leaders in this organization.
Amelia DANCEHALL Princess

Castle Rock, CO

#490 Mar 30, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Will gay marriage destroy the United States?
See how the left prefers to create fake questions instead of answering the real concerns people have about same sex marriage?
Point taken. I've asked those same questions in this thread previously yet didn't get many responses/answers at all except by one person. Not many who oppose gay marriage can honestly answer how it will destroy the U.S. either.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#491 Mar 30, 2013
The issue is the greater good for society, justice and government responsible to the people for the maintenance of stability and order; not the destruction of a nation, a specific family or an individual's sexual predilection.

Our laws should be in concordance with nature, culture and good judgement. That's why the Supreme Court is so concerned with standing and jurisdiction.

We know that every child raised by a same sex couple is raised without either a mom or dad but the child raised by a husband and wife has both. Gender segregation marriage is bad because it doesn't meet the standard of integration that gives society and children the benefits of having both a mother and father.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#492 Mar 30, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>You make many good points on this issue.But when it comes to electing people into office, often times they change once they get in office. Example: a person is elected by the Democrats and he decided he want to be Republican. Clinton sign into law Doma. Now him and his wife are for gay marriage. A governor said he was against SSM but sign into law gay marriages. Obama said he was against SSM but he supported civil unions. Now he is for it and has sign legislation to support it. In a national election you have to decide which is the lesser of the two evils. Some people are sell outs for 30 pieces of silver to be PC. On the surface it look like they are after marriage. But the real reason is wanting to be accepted as normal using the law. Even now there is laws that abridge you freedom of speech. They hide it with under laws of discrimination.
You can add Al Sharpton to that list too. I know Republicans have came out too, so you could probably add them to the list as well, although I'm not sure if any of the ones I'm thinking of expressed any kind of position beforehand.

In a way it seems like these people are all just jumping on a bandwagon for the sake of it. Why would they be so quick to change positions on such an issue? It doesn't make any sense to me, unless they had so little a regard for the institution of marriage in the first place. If you say that it is because they want to be PC, then how much power does "PC" really have? It must have enormous power if it makes people somehow all of a sudden get this "revelation" about such an ancient and timeless tradition.

There is something rotten in the state of Denmark...
Trixie Loves Men

Mechanicsville, MD

#493 Mar 30, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't most blacks vote a homosexual in as President just because of his skin color.
I don't agree with beating them to death....
But who in their mind mind would turn our children over these people who are clearly little more than sexual deviants.
Who are teaching young boys that poking another boy where poop comes out is as natural as a girls vagina....
that two men or two women are as natural/normal as mama and daddy....
Fatherless boys and girls are more likely to get pregnant, do drugs, get in trouble...
Now these deviants are claiming that children don't need mothers...
Any adoption agency would be suspicious if a man came in trying to adopt young girls...
But they're turning young boys over to two men?!!!!!!!!!
This society is a society of deviant, sociopaths.
Watch the median age of Americans go down...as new bacterial strands are introduced thru sodomy and more young boys being sodomized with the consent of perverted politicians.
OOOOHHHHHHHHHH
I know what you mean Carol! I love sucking my man's Meat Popsicle and swallowing his come. Sometimes I rub it all over my face like lotion. The unnatural things that lesbians and other queers do makes me sick! I am all woman and proud of it!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#494 Mar 30, 2013
The Right embraces homosexuals because they are humand entitled to the same human rights as everyone else. The left embraces homosexuals because they are a mascot victim group they can claim subject to discrimination. They treat homosexuals like dirt while the Right treats gays under one law for everyone.

For proof I offer same sex marriage and Putin's demogery over gay adoption:
Putin orders ban on adoptions by foreign same-sex couples

Published time: March 28, 2013 09:53
Edited time: March 30, 2013 19:52

President Putin is against the adoption of Russian orphans by foreign same-sex couples, Russian media reveal. The government and the Supreme Court have reportedly been requested to come up with amendments to the law by July 1.

Most likely the order will be fulfilled by the Ministry of Education and Science, which deals with issues concerning orphans and adoptions, according to Izvestia daily. But the ministry says it has not yet received instructions on the matter.

Tensions over the issue arose in mid-February, after the French National Assembly approved a sweeping bill to legalize gay marriage and allow same-sex couples to adopt children.

Soon after that children’s rights ombudsman Pavel Astakhov vowed he would do everything possible to ensure that Russian orphans are only adopted by traditional, heterosexual families. He quoted a recent incident regarding Egor Shabatalov.

The boy was adopted by an American woman, who lived in a same-sex marriage with another US citizen. However, she concealed her relationship from Russian authorities when she filed the adoption request...
Why don't we all work together for human rights instead of against each other over special rights to redefine marriage for everyone?
Amelia DANCE POP Princess

Castle Rock, CO

#495 Mar 30, 2013
Random thought but nonetheless on the right thread -

I'd rather my son or daughter tell me they were gay than with a black man.
PARSON BROWNE

Wilmington, OH

#496 Mar 30, 2013
Amelia DANCE POP Princess wrote:
Random thought but nonetheless on the right thread -
I'd rather my son or daughter tell me they were gay than with a black man.
then your daughter would go to hell homosexuals are all going to burn.
Trixie Loves Men

Mechanicsville, MD

#497 Mar 30, 2013
PARSON BROWNE wrote:
<quoted text>then your daughter would go to hell homosexuals are all going to burn.
Speaking of burning.. My butt hole was burning last night when my husband stuck his Wiener up my poop chute and dug for baby ruths. Since I am a woman this is normal behavior but two men doing it are just gross Lord!! Praise Jesusss!! Heal these abominable sinners!!
Trixie Loves Men

Mechanicsville, MD

#498 Mar 30, 2013
You good Christians go to church and pray real hard now for these homosexual deviants you hear?? I am going to make a nice Easter lunch for my family and friends featuring a delicious salad dressing I've made from white vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, my man's sperm, white pepper, sea salt,and cumin and cumin again. Bless the Lord!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites afraid their culture could become extinct ? 26 min Labor 20
Efficiently and humanely shipping blacks back t... 31 min Observer 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 42 min Curious Me 33,208
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min swedenforever 1,225,064
If two Albinos have a child, will that child ha... (May '11) 49 min Labor 15
Suit filed against Pacquiao for not disclosing ... 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr Labor 192
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 2 hr SadButTrue 1,259
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr African AE 118,685
More from around the web