Will gay marriage destroy the United ...

Will gay marriage destroy the United States ?

Created by Two White Crows on Mar 18, 2013

83 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

hellll yes

gays need to repent

gays have rejected Christ

Carol

Oak Park, MI

#458 Mar 30, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll probably like this old song.
There's Something About That Name
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =orAQbCts170XX
Happy Easter, Carol.
I'm out.
I like that song but definitely wouldn't click your link.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#459 Mar 30, 2013
SCOTUS doesn't have the right to rewrite marriage law for everyone.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#460 Mar 30, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Try that nigguh schitt again and I won't defend ya azz again.
You're just hoping others are dumb enough to help you commit crimes to go to prison with you....
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#461 Mar 30, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't most blacks vote a homosexual in as President just because of his skin color.
I don't agree with beating them to death....
But who in their mind mind would turn our children over these people who are clearly little more than sexual deviants.
Who are teaching young boys that poking another boy where poop comes out is as natural as a girls vagina....
that two men or two women are as natural/normal as mama and daddy....
Fatherless boys and girls are more likely to get pregnant, do drugs, get in trouble...
Now these deviants are claiming that children don't need mothers...
Any adoption agency would be suspicious if a man came in trying to adopt young girls...
But they're turning young boys over to two men?!!!!!!!!!
This society is a society of deviant, sociopaths.
Watch the median age of Americans go down...as new bacterial strands are introduced thru sodomy and more young boys being sodomized with the consent of perverted politicians.
If you want to make this racial bitch, put the blame back in the lap of you skank ass honkies. Now think about it...who do you see leading the way with signs, marching, tv shows, adopting our kids and the nine? WHITE FOLK! What's wrong with you people? If we'd have shot the white male homosexuals that introduced this shit to America, we'd all be better off today. That is basically how I feel about the whole "faggot" issue.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#462 Mar 30, 2013
His-truth wrote:
.......... rampant
Sometimes we need a little violence to stop the flood of immoral acts upon the masses. Like, why do those of us who support God's law and want to live by it, have to put up with violators of it? Why force our children to have to look at that sick shit and lie to them by telling them it's okay to be gay? When you know it's wrong! Now, when the children take this to a whole nother level,(like the boys convicted of raping the girl who was unconscious) why act surprised that they seemed to have no sense of morality??? WTF?
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#463 Mar 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to make this racial bitch, put the blame back in the lap of you skank ass honkies. Now think about it...who do you see leading the way with signs, marching, tv shows, adopting our kids and the nine? WHITE FOLK! What's wrong with you people? If we'd have shot the white male homosexuals that introduced this shit to America, we'd all be better off today. That is basically how I feel about the whole "faggot" issue.
Simpleminded corrupt fed, the black homosexual President is the first sitting president that endorsed homosexuality...

Who put supreme court justices in place to support the destruction of daddy/mama families...

and replace them with two men or two women households...

black homosexual politicians, black homosexual pastors are pushing homosexuality as much as whites.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#464 Mar 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes we need a little violence to stop the flood of immoral acts upon the masses. Like, why do those of us who support God's law and want to live by it, have to put up with violators of it? Why force our children to have to look at that sick shit and lie to them by telling them it's okay to be gay? When you know it's wrong! Now, when the children take this to a whole nother level,(like the boys convicted of raping the girl who was unconscious) why act surprised that they seemed to have no sense of morality??? WTF?
Dumb criminal, all "we" need is for you losers to stop voting in clowns, who're for the destruction of morality, the family.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#465 Mar 30, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpleminded corrupt fed, the black homosexual President is the first sitting president that endorsed homosexuality...
Who put supreme court justices in place to support the destruction of daddy/mama families...
and replace them with two men or two women households...
black homosexual politicians, black homosexual pastors are pushing homosexuality as much as whites.
Awhhh stop the bull shit carol...you mother fuggers are the reason the world is in the peril it is in today. Give it a rest.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#466 Mar 30, 2013
His-truth wrote:
Homosexuality is also referred to as the sin of sodomy. This reference comes from an account in the Bible of two exceedingly wicked cities, Sodom and Gomorrah, which the Lord destroyed. Sodom was known for its rampant homosexuality and unrestrained sexual lust, as well as other sins such as arrogance, haughtiness, and disregard for the poor. When the Lord sent angels to warn Lot who lived in the city that it was about to be destroyed, the men of the city actually wanted to rape the angels! Genesis 13:13:“But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.”

In the Old Testament, the penalty for this sin was severe. Leviticus 20:13:“If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.” Today the penalty of death comes in the form of AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. It also brings death to the soul and spirit of man because the life of God is pushed out by indulging in something that is an abomination to God. God wants to deliver all who are trapped in this unholy practice and He will if anyone calls out to Him with a sincere heart.

Who's law do you think we should follow is the question? The White man's or God's?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#467 Mar 30, 2013
HOMOSEXUALITY is a SIN. So what's to debate? They don't have any dam rights. They waived their rights to be equal by acting like disgusting pigs. Now what? They wan't some tax breaks???

LMBAO
the light has come

Danville, IL

#468 Mar 30, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb criminal, all "we" need is for you losers to stop voting in clowns, who're for the destruction of morality, the family.
You make many good points on this issue.But when it comes to electing people into office, often times they change once they get in office. Example: a person is elected by the Democrats and he decided he want to be Republican. Clinton sign into law Doma. Now him and his wife are for gay marriage. A governor said he was against SSM but sign into law gay marriages. Obama said he was against SSM but he supported civil unions. Now he is for it and has sign legislation to support it. In a national election you have to decide which is the lesser of the two evils. Some people are sell outs for 30 pieces of silver to be PC. On the surface it look like they are after marriage. But the real reason is wanting to be accepted as normal using the law. Even now there is laws that abridge you freedom of speech. They hide it with under laws of discrimination.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#469 Mar 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Awhhh stop the bull shit carol...you mother fuggers are the reason the world is in the peril it is in today. Give it a rest.
I'm not a criminal ghetto rat like you but decent honorable blacks are still black...

and you know full well who I am and that I'm not white.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#470 Mar 30, 2013
the light has come wrote:
<quoted text>You make many good points on this issue.But when it comes to electing people into office, often times they change once they get in office. Example: a person is elected by the Democrats and he decided he want to be Republican. Clinton sign into law Doma. Now him and his wife are for gay marriage. A governor said he was against SSM but sign into law gay marriages. Obama said he was against SSM but he supported civil unions. Now he is for it and has sign legislation to support it. In a national election you have to decide which is the lesser of the two evils. Some people are sell outs for 30 pieces of silver to be PC. On the surface it look like they are after marriage. But the real reason is wanting to be accepted as normal using the law. Even now there is laws that abridge you freedom of speech. They hide it with under laws of discrimination.
I understand what you're saying but Obama's policies were always anti freedom of religion...

Christians and Catholics had him in court during the election...

Because he's trying to force them to support abortion with his health care bill...

Sorry very immature or fake Christians would support his policies....

His policies are anti family, anti freedom of religion, anti freedom of speech. Before and after hi us election his policies haven't changed...

What's so idiotic is that Christians voted in a president who has started the ball rolling for the Bible to be regarded as hate speech.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#471 Mar 30, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
If you got some of this, you would ever need or want anybody else, mich less a woman.
Lol you're packing a Vienna sausage or Boudin? Just kidding. I don't want a woman, that's the thing.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#472 Mar 30, 2013
PARSON BROWNE wrote:
Gays are an abhorrent plague on the earth they will get their reward in hell with the rest of the evil wicked ones
....Interesting. You nor I know who GOD will choose to go to hell. Ever heard of the word 'repent'? You clearly should re-read your holy bible.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#473 Mar 30, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to take GODs side ... its doesnt make sense to me to do otherwise..
Over and over again in the bible it says to repent.
Ive told you before only God can give life not satan.
Satan wants you to reject Gods wise counsel and to openly show defiance.
What youre doing is actually condemning yourself with your own words and actions.
There is no salvation without repentance.
When Jesus Christ himself while not condoning adultery, condemn Mary, the adulterer...the wh_re, when she was set to be stoned? Not comparing myself to Jesus, but I don't condone the acts myself per se, however, it is not I who will judge thee, it is OUR Lord God who will. We are all sinners and no sin is greater than the other.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#474 Mar 30, 2013
Two White Crows,

Jesus Christ didn't condemn Mary the adulterer (adultery being a sin just a reminder) as she committed a sin.
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#475 Mar 30, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
SCOTUS doesn't have the right to rewrite marriage law for everyone.
I agree. It's the Supreme Court's decision. That said, I personally think individual states should vote on it amongst their own citizens. Much like the marijuana laws.
Amelia LICKED HER GOOD

Castle Rock, CO

#476 Mar 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Need a little violence? What on earth has gotten into you and others? You don't need violence to fight homosexuality smh. Much like you don't need violence to fight racial injustice either. Remember civil rights movement and MLK who didn't use violence but got the job done? Homosexuality is not the only immoral act in this country and it certainly isn't killing our children like guns/violence, what you are condoning by the way, rape of our children and women, so on and so on. If you want to kill homosexuals, then lets kill rapists, pedophiles, and the real criminals who get away with their immoral acts too.
Two White Crows

AOL

#477 Mar 30, 2013
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Two White Cows don't you have to go back to the trailer park and f*ck your sister?
Show some respect foe i knock yo head off homo.

Im tryin to clense the world of the sickness that is homosexuality.

You really need to repent.

God is watchin you boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TSM 1,233,870
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 7 min KIP 14
Best Soulfood 7 min brotherkeeper 1
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 8 min African AE 971
why do white people hate other races so much 8 min NotSoDivineMsM 458
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min Don Barros Serrano 33,632
I hate blacks 11 min RANTER 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min Uhhuuuuuu 120,900
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 21 min PolakPotrafi 343
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 23 min Uhhuuuuuu 492
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Marcus washington 6,904
More from around the web