Will gay marriage destroy the United States ?

Created by Two White Crows on Mar 18, 2013

83 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

hellll yes

gays need to repent

gays have rejected Christ

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#435 Mar 29, 2013
Other matters...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#436 Mar 29, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
And even if I were a lesbian, what do you want me to do about or better yet, what would YOU do about it? I'll still be a well off hot a_s lesbian at the end of the day lol.
If you got some of this, you would ever need or want anybody else, mich less a woman.
PARSON BROWNE

Wilmington, OH

#437 Mar 29, 2013
Gays are an abhorrent plague on the earth they will get their reward in hell with the rest of the evil wicked ones

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#438 Mar 29, 2013
compleX1 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao!! We have a winner, folks!!
I wouldn't be caught dead in Africa... That is one piece of real estate that you are more than welcome to keep.
Yeah. I understand. And my advice to you would be to keep your depraved exual perverions right here with your much beloved white man. That way, we won't have to worry about pay retrun delivery charges for send you behind back to us in a body bag the way that other homosexual came back from Benghazi.
compleX1 wrote:
<quoted text>"Africa" is so riddled with grift and corruption that it makes me want to cry when I see a Mars Bar! Why? Because I know that this bar's chocolate came from a Netherlands chocolatier who got the cocoa beans from the Ivory Coast that got the beans from a farmer who kidnapped children from their parents to be slaves on that evil plantation to harvest said beans!!
Oh, how nice of you.
compleX1 wrote:
<quoted text>I could go on and on, ad nauseam, about how fucked up Africa is so don't get up on your high horse with "me",Ebola!!
Well, please go on and on and on. Anything that is true that you have to say about Africa would be aprreciated. Too much knowledge never hurt anyone. But take you lies and sholve them.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#439 Mar 29, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there no "gay rights" under my rock.
<quoted text>
No. Not at all. I know Queen Obama is a depraqved pervert. So is King Hitlery Clinton.
<quoted text>
Duh?
<quoted text>
Look, Idiot. Islam gave Woman equal Rights 1400 years ago. Western Europe and America still have not done so:
Quran 4:7: "For men is a share of what the parents and close relatives leave, and for women is a share of what the parents and close relatives leave, be it little or much - an obligatory share." ( http://quran.com/4/7 )
In the Constitution of India, Arcle 39(1) it reads as follows:
"The State shall, in particular, direct its policy towards securing -a.that the citizen, men and women equally, have the right to an adequate means of livelihood..." Do men and women have equal rigts anywhere in any western constitution? Certainly not in Britain where there is no constitution at all. But not in the USA either. There is especially not any right to equal pay for equal work between men and women. Instead, we have fools trying to put "gay rights" into our constitution. I am agaisnt that. We have too many other maters to worry about.
Here is the link to the Indian Constitution: http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Constitution_of...
Two White Crows

AOL

#440 Mar 29, 2013
Jim wrote:
No it will not. And by the way, Redneck Snapper and Two White Crows seem to be too inbred. Their comments are non scense and they write terribly.
Watch your mouth phaggot foe i snap yo neck in two.

We talk in ebonics round here foe yo infomation.

and if yo azz dont like it then you can stay in san francisco with the rest of the queerrs.
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#442 Mar 29, 2013
Btw...how's kimchi?
Two White Crows

AOL

#443 Mar 29, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
TWC, don't do that to me. I like you. I haven't decided anything because just like yourself, I do not have proof as to which sin is greater than them all. Your holy bible does not clarify this either. I feel like in this posting to me that you're telling me that I am bound for hell for sure. Is this what you're implying? If so, just because I am not against giving consenting adults the right to love one another in the way heterosexuals do while I myself would not engage in homosexuality, does not mean that I am evil or side with Satan. God, not you, will be the ultimate judge of them so why are you trying to promote yourself from God's follower to God himself? I used to be anti-gay marriage until I realized...well I am NOT God. If you turn the pages through your holy MAN-made bible, you will also see how your sweet Jesus mentioned HYPOCRISY plenty of times. How many times in that holy roly fantasy book did he mention homosexuality? I'm curious.
I have to take GODs side ... its doesnt make sense to me to do otherwise..

Over and over again in the bible it says to repent.

Ive told you before only God can give life not satan.

Satan wants you to reject Gods wise counsel and to openly show defiance.

What youre doing is actually condemning yourself with your own words and actions.

There is no salvation without repentance.
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#444 Mar 29, 2013
lmbao!!!!! Funny! TWO WHITE PIGS FEET is annoyed.
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#445 Mar 29, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to take GODs side ... its doesnt make sense to me to do otherwise..
Over and over again in the bible it says to repent.
Ive told you before only God can give life not satan.
Satan wants you to reject Gods wise counsel and to openly show defiance.
What youre doing is actually condemning yourself with your own words and actions.
There is no salvation without repentance.
NO ONE cares....WHITE MAN! Bake a mud cake.

lol
Two White Crows

AOL

#446 Mar 29, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE cares....WHITE MAN! Bake a mud cake.
lol
I somehow knew you'd chime in with something idiotic....silly gay white woman.

now,get yo azz back to the street corner from whence you came and quick too.

gone now , get !!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#447 Mar 29, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,very true and thank you for your wise words regarding this issue.
Amen.

I believe we are allowing our society to decay. Too many people just sit by and won't speak out against what they Know is wrong. So evil knows this and is having a field day. If I hear one more coward say..."I'm straight, but I support Gay rights," I just might kick his/her ass myself! Now, they are in the grade schools trying to convince the babies this shit is kosher!

“honey is liquid sunshine”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

BeeHavin Ohio

#448 Mar 29, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.
I believe we are allowing our society to decay. Too many people just sit by and won't speak out against what they Know is wrong. So evil knows this and is having a field day. If I hear one more coward say..."I'm straight, but I support Gay rights," I just might kick his/her ass myself! Now, they are in the grade schools trying to convince the babies this shit is kosher!
The US has a terminal illness the symptoms are condoning directly or indirectly homosexuality and other forms of perversions.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#449 Mar 29, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
The US has a terminal illness the symptoms are condoning directly or indirectly homosexuality and other forms of perversions.
I can remember back in the day, if a gay person came out, they were beaten dam near to death and totally shunned. Through the years i've seen society ease up on them and well you know how that goes,. Now, they are bold as hell with that crap and we allow them to adopt children. What kind of role models are they? The children are being raised with no values or sense of morality. I ask myself...is this the world I'd want for my grandchildren? What the hell will it be like by the time they are grown ups? We seriously need a changing of the guards in America.

“the end-times is now”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#451 Mar 29, 2013
........... rampant

“the end-times is now”

Level 2

Location hidden

#452 Mar 29, 2013
........... violence

“the end-times is now”

Level 2

Location hidden

#453 Mar 29, 2013

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#455 Mar 29, 2013
Two White Cows don't you have to go back to the trailer park and f*ck your sister?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#456 Mar 30, 2013
The bigger the government the smaller the individual.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#457 Mar 30, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I can remember back in the day, if a gay person came out, they were beaten dam near to death and totally shunned. Through the years i've seen society ease up on them and well you know how that goes,. Now, they are bold as hell with that crap and we allow them to adopt children. What kind of role models are they? The children are being raised with no values or sense of morality. I ask myself...is this the world I'd want for my grandchildren? What the hell will it be like by the time they are grown ups? We seriously need a changing of the guards in America.
Didn't most blacks vote a homosexual in as President just because of his skin color.

I don't agree with beating them to death....

But who in their mind mind would turn our children over these people who are clearly little more than sexual deviants.

Who are teaching young boys that poking another boy where poop comes out is as natural as a girls vagina....

that two men or two women are as natural/normal as mama and daddy....

Fatherless boys and girls are more likely to get pregnant, do drugs, get in trouble...

Now these deviants are claiming that children don't need mothers...

Any adoption agency would be suspicious if a man came in trying to adopt young girls...

But they're turning young boys over to two men?!!!!!!!!!

This society is a society of deviant, sociopaths.

Watch the median age of Americans go down...as new bacterial strands are introduced thru sodomy and more young boys being sodomized with the consent of perverted politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,231,693
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 4 min Don Barros Serrano 239
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 4 min coretta 71
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 8 min Cave hole 435
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 10 min alex 2,664
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 11 min UruEuWauWau 3,421
New name for the USA. 12 min ABM1977 62
why do white people hate other races so much 14 min bantu 220
REPARATION TIME $$cha ching$$ 19 min Ingwe Temujin 240
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Shakryt 33,566