Will gay marriage destroy the United ...

Will gay marriage destroy the United States ?

Created by Two White Crows on Mar 18, 2013

83 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

hellll yes

gays need to repent

gays have rejected Christ

Amelia DUBSTEP Xstasy

Castle Rock, CO

#27 Mar 19, 2013
I used to be anti gay marriage, but when I thought about why I am, it just seem so stupid. So I changed my stance on that. I'm not exactly pro but I do want to continue letting the states and its citizens decide. If gays want to get married I see no problem with it at all. I mean I've had my experiences before so I can't judge them.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#28 Mar 19, 2013
Jude 1

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Amelia DUBSTEP Xstasy

Castle Rock, CO

#29 Mar 19, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Jude 1
7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Are you a very religious person? A christian?

Location hidden

#30 Mar 19, 2013
Amelia DUBSTEP Xstasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a very religious person? A christian?
Just showing what the God who believed to be the Biblical one is considered to have said about the subject. Am I religious? Not in the sense of being a regular church attender. I do believe in an ID.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#31 Mar 19, 2013
I used to be anti gay marriage, but when I thought about why I am, it just seem so stupid it. So I changed my stance on that. I'm not exactly pro but I do want to continue letting the states and its citizens decide. If gays want to get married I see no problem with it at all. I mean I've had my experiences before so I can't judge them.
You don't want to let states and its citizens to decide? Why not? You used to be against it, but now all of a sudden it just seems stupid.

What about if necrophiliacs want to get married to corpses? Would you see a problem with that? What about zoophiles wanting to get married to dogs?

See, that's why I said it's just a sign of decadency in our society. Marriage has little value. That's why you see such high divorce rates now. That's why there is talk of "gay marriage". And, that's why you are so ambivalent on "gay marriage." It's because it has as an institution become a joke. It's a joke.

We might as well not even have marriage anymore. Gay marriage is utterly ridiculous, and I wish people would f##king open their eyes and see this. If this is what it has come to we might as well scrap the institution of marriage already, do away with it. If people are going to be this way we should just scrap Christianity too. It's become decadent too.

Motherhood has become devalued as well. Just look at the low birth rates and abortions, etc.
Amelia DUBSTEP Xstasy

Castle Rock, CO

#32 Mar 19, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just showing what the God who believed to be the Biblical one is considered to have said about the subject. Am I religious? Not in the sense of being a regular church attender. I do believe in an ID.
Ahhh gotcha. I feel the same. Not religious but believe there's a God or higher power of some sort. Some may consider me atheist though or a Satanist because just reading your post with that bibiical stuff made my face turn red, literally...enraged.
Amelia DUBSTEP Xstasy

Castle Rock, CO

#33 Mar 19, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to let states and its citizens to decide? Why not? You used to be against it, but now all of a sudden it just seems stupid.
What about if necrophiliacs want to get married to corpses? Would you see a problem with that? What about zoophiles wanting to get married to dogs?
See, that's why I said it's just a sign of decadency in our society. Marriage has little value. That's why you see such high divorce rates now. That's why there is talk of "gay marriage". And, that's why you are so ambivalent on "gay marriage." It's because it has as an institution become a joke. It's a joke.
We might as well not even have marriage anymore. Gay marriage is utterly ridiculous, and I wish people would f##king open their eyes and see this. If this is what it has come to we might as well scrap the institution of marriage already, do away with it. If people are going to be this way we should just scrap Christianity too. It's become decadent too.
Motherhood has become devalued as well. Just look at the low birth rates and abortions, etc.
On the contrary, I DO want to allow each individual state decide on whether they want to allow gay marriage or not. Let the current system regarding that continue and stay in play. Yes, I used to be against gay marriage, but changed my mind after really thinking about the cons. I can't find any cons on it. I am not God, therefore, I can not judge these people who do no harm by simply marrying who they love. That is why I am not against it anymore because it's not harming you nor is it harming me. It may be pissing you off, but that's not a crime...to love someone of the same sex. Necrophilia, even though the person is dead,....does harm in a way that if they're sleeping with dead corpses, then sleep with you, you're bound to catch a disease. That's for starters. Marrying dead corpses? Come on now, don't be paranoid smh. If you can tell me some harmful things I mean truly harmful things that gays will do by marrying each other, then I can see your point, but right now I don't feel your anger. Dead corpses and animals, like babies, can't think for themselves so marrying them is out of the question. They have no voice. Do you have this same outrage at out of wedlock couples fornicating having babies out of wedlock? Do you have this same outrage at polygamists? Etc etc. I'm just curious. Give me the reasons why you are so against gay marriage and the harms it can do to you on a personal level. Fatherhood has become "decadent" too. Just look at the courts being tied up trying to get deadbeat fathers to pay for their own sow. Look at the deadbeat fathers period...these are heterosexuals I'm referring to. Is utterly ridiculous as well?
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#34 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Ahhh gotcha. I feel the same. Not religious but believe there's a God or higher power of some sort. Some may consider me atheist though or a Satanist because just reading your post with that bibiical stuff made my face turn red, literally...enraged.
Well, that's simply because you strongly disagree with it.
I see no necessary connection with Satanism or atheism.

Location hidden

#35 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
A benevolent higher power?

Location hidden

#36 Mar 19, 2013
I used to be anti gay marriage, but when I thought about why I am, it just seem so stupid. So I changed my stance on that. I'm not exactly pro but I do want to continue letting the states and its citizens decide. If gays want to get married I see no problem with it at all. I mean I've had my experiences before so I can't judge them.
Gays can be overbearing, and extremely annoying in their insistence that others who find their preferences disgusting share their views. That serves in making enemies that they would otherwise not have.
Amelia DUBSTEP Xstasy

Castle Rock, CO

#37 Mar 19, 2013
Ramapithecus Estupidicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's simply because you strongly disagree with it.
I see no necessary connection with Satanism or atheism.
Thanks. Me either as far as the connection. I used to be agnostic for a short period of time and I still may be to be honest because I still have questions about the existence of God. Well just wonder sometimes.
Amelia DUBSTEP Xstasy

Castle Rock, CO

#38 Mar 19, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
A benevolent higher power?
Yes.
Amelia DUBSTEP Xstasy

Castle Rock, CO

#39 Mar 19, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays can be overbearing, and extremely annoying in their insistence that others who find their preferences disgusting share their views. That serves in making enemies that they would otherwise not have.
I disagree with that they are overbearing. It's almost like stating blacks are overbearing because during civil rights they, too insisted, everyone share their views as to equal rights and allowing their children to attend the same schools as whites. To me which is my primary if not only reason for changing my stance on gay marriage is...like blacks, for gays it's a civil/human rights issue is how they see it. They pay their taxes just as everyone else do yet they do not benefit from the very fruits that we do. I don't think they want people to share the same views as them as far as forcing them to accept homosexual per se. I think they just want equal rights as normal American citizens and for people to accept their differences because they are Americans. It's not overbearing for me for them to ask for us to respect them and allow them to love. What is so overbearing to you?

Location hidden

#40 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I disagree with that they are overbearing. It's almost like stating blacks are overbearing because during civil rights they, too insisted, everyone share their views as to equal rights and allowing their children to attend the same schools as whites. To me which is my primary if not only reason for changing my stance on gay marriage is...like blacks, for gays it's a civil/human rights issue is how they see it. They pay their taxes just as everyone else do yet they do not benefit from the very fruits that we do. I don't think they want people to share the same views as them as far as forcing them to accept homosexual per se. I think they just want equal rights as normal American citizens and for people to accept their differences because they are Americans. It's not overbearing for me for them to ask for us to respect them and allow them to love. What is so overbearing to you?
I didn't say all are that way. Neither am I saying that all their methods at getting society to accept them are overbearing. Just when certain ones resort to insults, ridicule and harassment of a hetero unwilling to join in. My cousin had to quit a beautician school because of harassment. He is hetero and just wanted to be left in peace. That's what I'm referring to.
Amelia DUBSTEP Xstasy

Castle Rock, CO

#41 Mar 19, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say all are that way. Neither am I saying that all their methods at getting society to accept them are overbearing. Just when certain ones resort to insults, ridicule and harassment of a hetero unwilling to join in. My cousin had to quit a beautician school because of harassment. He is hetero and just wanted to be left in peace. That's what I'm referring to.
Yes there are some who can be nasty, but just in my witness and just mines, I haven't met any which tells me there are a lot more nasty heterosexuals out there than there are homosexuals. Your cousin shouldn't have had to go through that.

Location hidden

#42 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes there are some who can be nasty, but just in my witness and just mines, I haven't met any which tells me there are a lot more nasty heterosexuals out there than there are homosexuals. Your cousin shouldn't have had to go through that.
He was lucky. I turned one down and it led to a fist fight.
Amelia DUBSTEP Xstasy

Castle Rock, CO

#43 Mar 19, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was lucky. I turned one down and it led to a fist fight.
Good thing he was lucky, but be careful in fighting. Queer don't mean steer =-O. Many of them can get downright crazy.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#45 Mar 19, 2013
I am very liberal on most things but not homosexuality
because it is not normal or acceptable.The natural sexual apparatus is a penis and a vagina,not two penises or two vaginas.
Eric79

East Lansing, MI

#46 Mar 19, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
I am very liberal on most things but not homosexuality
because it is not normal or acceptable.The natural sexual apparatus is a penis and a vagina,not two penises or two vaginas.
Two chicks are smoking hot. You just a homo trolling! lol
Ranter

Tucson, AZ

#47 Mar 19, 2013
Seriously am I the only whitey here who completely doesn’t give a flying fck what gays do? The only thing gays have a chance of destroying is my appetite, which I generally reacquire after an hour or so no big loss. Seriously people let’s just give gays whatever the fck they want as long as they can pay for it themselves and move on, I am sick and tired of worthless politicians using it as a distraction and some pointless for 98% of people battlefield.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do N(EYE)GGERS fphckkk up our WORLD and are... 8 min Sarah 2nd Grade 3
Tommy Sotomayor 🦍 9 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min Grey Ghost 1,621,014
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 55 min NewYorkHoney 4,261
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr bluestreak returns 482
Poll Which women are easiest to get into the bed ? (Jun '11) 1 hr FireFellow44 51
WHY do BLACKS move into WHITE NeighborHoods ???? (Nov '11) 1 hr FireFellow44 1,098
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 2 hr FireFellow44 42
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 4 hr YouTube matters 39
Can America Become 80% White Again? 5 hr Deanna 244
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 12 hr Djay 1,580
More from around the web