Poll Says White People Would Like To Drop Race Conversation

There are 102 comments on the NewsOne story from Jul 26, 2013, titled Poll Says White People Would Like To Drop Race Conversation. In it, NewsOne reports that:

The sky is blue, water is wet, and most White people would rather not engage in conversations about race that would address reality and subsequently make them uncomfortable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOne.

Richard Blaine

Linden, NC

#23 Jul 30, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deliberately hiding the dreadful racism that is prevalent in Amerikkka like a vast majority of whites do according to that poll, certainly won't "solve anything".
To solve a problem, you need FIRST to reckon that the problem exists. How can you do so if you make it a taboo or if you are in denial of facts like 80% of white Amerikkkans who are endorsing the killer Zimmerman acquittal ?
Dropping race conversation is just wanting to keep discrimination afloat and refuse to do anything to solve problems.
a whiteboi
Well dip$hit you can start by solving the problem of blacks committing homicide at 7 TIMES THE PER CAPITA RATE OF WHITES and being vastly over represented in every violent offender category. Good luck because they've been killing each other wholesale since the white man found them eating their grandmothers in Africa and they aren't going to stop anytime soon.
Richard Blaine

Linden, NC

#24 Jul 30, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deliberately hiding the dreadful racism that is prevalent in Amerikkka like a vast majority of whites do according to that poll, certainly won't "solve anything".
To solve a problem, you need FIRST to reckon that the problem exists. How can you do so if you make it a taboo or if you are in denial of facts like 80% of white Amerikkkans who are endorsing the killer Zimmerman acquittal ?
Dropping race conversation is just wanting to keep discrimination afloat and refuse to do anything to solve problems.
a whiteboi
"80% of white Amerikkkans who are endorsing the killer Zimmerman acquittal"

Who in their F'ing right mind wouldn't endorse killing a violent thug who was slamming your head on the ground???? Trayvon was simply displaying TNB. It happens every day all over America and is not surprising in the least. As concealed carry becomes more and more common you will see more and more thugs put down with a JHP in the chest by their intended victims just as thugboy was by Zimmerman. We aren't going to be convicting the shooters either. They will walk if the state is stupid enough to waste time prosecuting them.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#25 Jul 31, 2013
Richard Blaine wrote:
<quoted text>
"80% of white Amerikkkans who are endorsing the killer Zimmerman acquittal"
Who in their F'ing right mind wouldn't endorse killing a violent thug who was slamming your head on the ground???? Trayvon was simply displaying TNB. It happens every day all over America and is not surprising in the least. As concealed carry becomes more and more common you will see more and more thugs put down with a JHP in the chest by their intended victims just as thugboy was by Zimmerman. We aren't going to be convicting the shooters either. They will walk if the state is stupid enough to waste time prosecuting them.
i will never endorse the murder of an innocent unarmed 17yo Black teenager by killer Zimmerman. There are thugs in this case yes : GZ, the Sanford PD, the initial local attorney and the whitey jury.
Kluxers and Jim Crow supporters are the true "thugs".
Above all the "thuggish" law : SYG.
Florida the "thug" state ? Nobody has forgotten the 2000 robbery.

a whiteboi

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#26 Jul 31, 2013
Richard Blaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing you posted refutes the irrefutable fact that the homicide offender rate for blacks is SEVEN TIMES HIGHER than for whites (page 11 of the previously linked DOJ report) and your poverty excuse immediately fails because more whites live below the poverty line than blacks. So called "racism" is a perfectly normal response to the insanely high crime rates of blacks. What sane person wants to associate with people who, in any individual case, are 7 times more likely to commit homicide than a white??? This doesn't even consider the fact that blacks are over represented in every violent crime category. Homicide is only one of many. Let me guess: Blacks commit more rapes because they are poor too eh? See how quickly your pitiful attempts at argument are destroyed? It doesn't even take any effort on my part.
In fact, your long screed about Black crime CONFIRMS prcisely the point that many whites seeek to avoid the isssue of racism. Even your speaking of "so-callled racism", and your effort to deny or excuse white racism by using Black crime as the pretext, simply reveaals your dishonest evasion. It is to be noted that yu don't engage the issue of the extent to which racist and economic supreexploitation generates also foment crime, as numerous sociological studies indicates.
Both your precious post, and this current reply to me, is an evasion of the discussion of racism. "Black crime" is mainly a pretext. And since the VAST MAJORITY of crimes committed against whites are committed BY whites, the fear of Black crime (at least by non-Blacks) is mainly RACIST PARANOIA.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#27 Jul 31, 2013
Richard Blaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dip$hit you can start by solving the problem of blacks committing homicide at 7 TIMES THE PER CAPITA RATE OF WHITES and being vastly over represented in every violent offender category. Good luck because they've been killing each other wholesale since the white man found them eating their grandmothers in Africa and they aren't going to stop anytime soon.
Even this talks about Africans "eathing their grandmothers" is another classic racist myth which remindsone of some old Tarzan movie. Hasn't Richard Blaine even heard about ciivizations of Mali discussed not only by W.E.B Du Bois, but by Europeans scholars such as Roger Bastide and Basil Davidson?
But in revealing his own racism--"so-called racism", in his own dishonest words--he gives a clue why he and many other American whites are so uncomfortable with the discussion of race and racism. They have much to hide--especially from themselves.
mike3

Post Falls, ID

#28 Jul 31, 2013
"Those who've damaged it must be thrown off for the sake of life itself (all life). "

You mean just _die_, as opposed to changing? Let's discuss ways to change -- what do you think?

"Many white people don't want to talk about racism because it hurts and embarrasses everyone involved. "

I want to talk about racism because it is a major obstacle to world peace, a unified humanity & a unified world, and a pernicious, noisome and destructive cancer that eats at the fabric of societies and ruins everything.

So let's talk about racism, about what we as individuals can do about it (on all sides), and also what people can do for the sake of "all life" in terms of changing instead of dying.

So what do you have to say about the cause and the elimination of racism?
mike3

Post Falls, ID

#29 Jul 31, 2013
That previous post was in response to "TimeHasNotHealed", btw.
I am y t

United States

#30 Jul 31, 2013
Get a job and support your chilrens. And racism will decline.
Complaining about whites isn't gonna help you.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#31 Jul 31, 2013
They are afraid of being called out for all the harm they have caused humanity.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#32 Jul 31, 2013
mike3 wrote:
"Those who've damaged it must be thrown off for the sake of life itself (all life). "
You mean just _die_, as opposed to changing? Let's discuss ways to change -- what do you think?
"Many white people don't want to talk about racism because it hurts and embarrasses everyone involved. "
I want to talk about racism because it is a major obstacle to world peace, a unified humanity & a unified world, and a pernicious, noisome and destructive cancer that eats at the fabric of societies and ruins everything.
So let's talk about racism, about what we as individuals can do about it (on all sides), and also what people can do for the sake of "all life" in terms of changing instead of dying.
So what do you have to say about the cause and the elimination of racism?
The last sentence is an especially relevant question. For what thing we need to get more of an historical perspective, to see how we came to be what we are. How reacism was instituted at teh foundation of our country, how it has evolved, and what its present tendencies are.

Level 8

Paris France

#33 Jul 31, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>The last sentence is an especially relevant question. For what thing we need to get more of an historical perspective, to see how we came to be what we are. How racism was instituted at teh foundation of our country, how it has evolved, and what its present tendencies are.
Sir,
many studies are there on the shelves of our and your libraries taking dust on the covers. Polls, studies, facts we have them all by the thousands.
What is cruelly lacking is a conscience of these bleeding problems when a large majority of whites feel everything is okay in the USA ... and an increasing part of white Europeans are tending to say the same B.S.
Then we lack policies to address the various aspects but this is connected : no conscience, no policies.
Just like Stéphane Hessel is dead like the late Occupy movement and Los indignados in Europe. The scandalous policies of banksters ignited a little fire but people do not want to set up a real bonfire. Even in Brazil, the movement is getting back to a good sleep.
The financial (white mostly and Chinese a little) aristocracy that is in rulership is not really challenged so far and certainly not by our prez or yours or their puppet Merkel and even less if that was possible by a Hillary candidacy.
SYG and Jim Crow will go on in Amerikkka because there is no global challenge of this unfair (dis)order. For the moment at least.
a whiteboi

Level 8

Paris France

#35 Jul 31, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>Does attai share that guilt,
... or does kissing your asses get him exonerated?
Believe me my political recommendations are going MUCH further than seeing Oh'silly kneeling and kissing a couples of boots then going back home whistling his favorite tune like Dixieland.

MUCH further.

a whiteboi

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#36 Jul 31, 2013
o-h-r-e-a-l-l-y wrote:
<quoted text>Does attai share that guilt,
... or does kissing your asses get him exonerated?
He's the exception.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#37 Jul 31, 2013
I don't mind discussing race just as long as all sides are included and all sides have a say in bringing everyone's bad history to the forefront, this means everyone as in every single race out there. No one group has a clean history.

“Liberals hate America ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38 Jul 31, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
I don't mind discussing race just as long as all sides are included and all sides have a say in bringing everyone's bad history to the forefront, this means everyone as in every single race out there. No one group has a clean history.
Then you can forget ever having a discussion with blacks. The only thing they know how to do is blame whitey for everything and never take any responsibility for their own actions or behaviors. You would be wasting your time to ever have a discussion about race with a black. The first words out of their mouth would be "White people have caused all my problems"! Then they would start talking about how superior the black race is and how they had civilizations thousands of years before whites ever did. But then they would go back to how whites have always oppressed and mistreated them. Makes perfect sense right?

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#39 Jul 31, 2013
This is comical.
Blacks and white liberals will never want a real race conversation because to do so would require the truth about the massive amount of rapes, robberies and murders being committed by blacks to come out.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#40 Jul 31, 2013
Gaelach Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Then you can forget ever having a discussion with blacks. The only thing they know how to do is blame whitey for everything and never take any responsibility for their own actions or behaviors. You would be wasting your time to ever have a discussion about race with a black. The first words out of their mouth would be "White people have caused all my problems"! Then they would start talking about how superior the black race is and how they had civilizations thousands of years before whites ever did. But then they would go back to how whites have always oppressed and mistreated them. Makes perfect sense right?
You just summed up 99% of them on this forum alone. The group of blacks you can discuss race with cordially are considered the sellouts just for having their own opinion that differed from the majority. I've tried asking a black on here a simple legitimate question and the bloke had the nerve to get rowdy with me. I hate that they can be down right rude and angry. What do you think can solve their problems? What do you think they want from us? Be honest.

Level 8

Paris France

#41 Aug 1, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
This is comical.
Blacks and white liberals will never want a real race conversation because to do so would require the truth about the massive amount of rapes, robberies and murders being committed by blacks to come out.
You need as you say to put everything on the table :
- I'm not sure that at world level, whites have good scores : it seems we are the n°1 race for rapes, murders and robberies by far.
- for ex. in Amerikkka, a white murderer Zimmerman was set free after killing a 17yo Black Trayvon Martin. You remember ?
If you sum up Jim Crow lynching and mass murders, the biased judicial system in the USA, the "massive" free pass for any white crime ... I'm not sure the picture is as one sided as you are representing it.
- let's talk social iniquities : put some college and university questions on the table, add some housing conditions, discrimination in employment ...
Say switch that for a large group of whites : give them the Black social conditions in Amerikkka for a kind of Peace corps raw experiment during 6 months or a year.

Then you do the poll again and I bet 100% of those whites will have a different opinion ... be honest one second, if you can.

a whiteboi
Richard Blaine

Linden, NC

#42 Aug 1, 2013
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
This is comical.
100% correct. They want a BS conversation about the plight of the black man and how it's YT's fault when in reality the black man's worst enemy is, always has been, and always will be, himself.

“I just hate stupid people”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#44 Aug 1, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need as you say to put everything on the table :
- I'm not sure that at world level, whites have good scores : it seems we are the n°1 race for rapes, murders and robberies by far.
- for ex. in Amerikkka, a white murderer Zimmerman was set free after killing a 17yo Black Trayvon Martin. You remember ?
If you sum up Jim Crow lynching and mass murders, the biased judicial system in the USA, the "massive" free pass for any white crime ... I'm not sure the picture is as one sided as you are representing it.
- let's talk social iniquities : put some college and university questions on the table, add some housing conditions, discrimination in employment ...
Say switch that for a large group of whites : give them the Black social conditions in Amerikkka for a kind of Peace corps raw experiment during 6 months or a year.
Then you do the poll again and I bet 100% of those whites will have a different opinion ... be honest one second, if you can.
a whiteboi
Well first off Zimmerman aint white.
Your argument is nonsense to begin with of how all the blacks problems are white peoples fault.
Ghengis Khan who was Asian invaded Europe slaughtering hundreds of thousands of whites and enslaving millions in Eastern and southern Europe, Europeans haven't been running around for centuries claiming all their ills are the fault of Asians.
The Moors invaded Europe killing thousands and enslaving thousands but whitey isn't sitting around crying about it.
I am of Irish ancestry, i don't sit around looking for English people to beat up and kill.
The problem with blacks is the fact they have suffered no more than anybody else has throughout history, they just do a better job crying about it wanting another handout.
Sorry i don't suffer from guilty white mental health issues and never will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are white people on a black forum? 3 min BLACKKNIGHT 5
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 4 min Don Barros Serrano 317
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min John Galt 1,232,403
In Cleveland: White Cop CLEARED 13 min T-BOS 6
Why do Africans stink so bad? (Jul '11) 14 min Dr Paula 23
The White Man Is The Devil...Really! 18 min Black Facts 37
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 25 min Don Barros Serrano 4,262
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 50 min Anonymous 120,515
why do white people hate other races so much 1 hr Ivan Ivanov 374
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 2 hr Samoan Irish 6,800
More from around the web