Poll Says White People Would Like To Drop Race Conversation

Jul 26, 2013 Full story: NewsOne 102

The sky is blue, water is wet, and most White people would rather not engage in conversations about race that would address reality and subsequently make them uncomfortable.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#1 Jul 27, 2013
I would prefer having a real and constructive conversation about with with all parties admitting fault.
TimeHasNotHealed

Scottsville, NY

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Racism must be talked about and dealt with in a manner that helps heal the wrongs, and suture the broken hearts and spirits. Race issues span the globe, as people who appear to have deeper skin tones have been treated as cast-offs. In an industrialized world, one that raped the earth for its natural resources, the key people who profited from this considered themselves to be white or white-leaning. This is the most blasphemous of all sins and insults among humans, and has served as a curse upon this planet. The conversation on race will never go away, as long as the earth is in turmoil. Those who've damaged it must be thrown off for the sake of life itself (all life). If you take a look at the world, many predominantly white societies, or those continuing to mimic such societies, continue to rely on ecologically defeating technology, and continue to drain the earths natural resources without remorse, or pity, and gratitude. They look down upon those who still live very close to the land, to the point where many people actually live in the dust and bush. We must continue to reopen this festering wound of racism because the victims are hating themselves. This self hatred is a disease upon every society. Human beings who lack self respect and self love become destructive of everything around them, and those who helped perpetuate this hatred, those who indoctrinated racial divisiveness, stand back and watch, and plot as though they have no hand in the demise of humanity. Now, the hated ones speak and asks questions, seeking feverishly for an escape, relief from the persecution, answers for the cause, and justice at every turn. Many white people don't want to talk about racism because it hurts and embarrasses everyone involved. They have been conditioned to abandon the very source of their survival, and the outcries need to be fed. They are unwilling to share. They have become spoiled by their own isolation.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 27, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
I would prefer having a real and constructive conversation about with with all parties admitting fault.
Race relation topics generally don't solve anything.
Richard Blaine

Linden, NC

#4 Jul 27, 2013
LMFAO

Here's the "reality":

According to YOUR OWN BLACK PRESIDENT'S DOJ. The per capita black homicide offender rate is SEVEN TIMES HIGHER than for whites (page 11). Blacks, who were only 13.1% of the population on the last census, commit 52.5% of all homicides (page 12). 93% of black homicide victims are killed by OTHER BLACKS (page 13). Some basic math, which typically befuddles the black race, will tell you that that means 7% of black homicide victims were killed by other races. 93 / 7= 13.29 which means that 13.29 times as many black homicide victims are killed by OTHER BLACKS as by all other races COMBINED.

For the homicide stats from the OBAMA DOJ go to:

http://bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

and look at pages 11, 12 and 13.

That' the reality. Based on the homicide stats alone the reality is blacks are more trouble than they are worth. What whites really mean when they say they don't want to discuss race is they don't want the dumbed down conversation on race blacks demand which ignores all the failings and problems caused by the black race.
Richard Blaine

Linden, NC

#5 Jul 27, 2013
TimeHasNotHealed wrote:
Racism must be talked about and dealt with in a manner that helps heal the wrongs, and suture the broken hearts and spirits. Race issues span the globe, as people who appear to have deeper skin tones have been treated as cast-offs. In an industrialized world, one that raped the earth for its natural resources, the key people who profited from this considered themselves to be white or white-leaning. This is the most blasphemous of all sins and insults among humans, and has served as a curse upon this planet. The conversation on race will never go away, as long as the earth is in turmoil. Those who've damaged it must be thrown off for the sake of life itself (all life). If you take a look at the world, many predominantly white societies, or those continuing to mimic such societies, continue to rely on ecologically defeating technology, and continue to drain the earths natural resources without remorse, or pity, and gratitude. They look down upon those who still live very close to the land, to the point where many people actually live in the dust and bush. We must continue to reopen this festering wound of racism because the victims are hating themselves. This self hatred is a disease upon every society. Human beings who lack self respect and self love become destructive of everything around them, and those who helped perpetuate this hatred, those who indoctrinated racial divisiveness, stand back and watch, and plot as though they have no hand in the demise of humanity. Now, the hated ones speak and asks questions, seeking feverishly for an escape, relief from the persecution, answers for the cause, and justice at every turn. Many white people don't want to talk about racism because it hurts and embarrasses everyone involved. They have been conditioned to abandon the very source of their survival, and the outcries need to be fed. They are unwilling to share. They have become spoiled by their own isolation.
Typical pile of steaming Afrocentric crap. Here's the bottom line: Blacks in the racist white majority USA have a higher standard of living than blacks in any black majority country on earth. If you don't like the USA, there's always the paradise of Nigeria, Uganda, Somalia, Ethiopia, etc. The fact is you couldn't pay 99% of American blacks enough to live in any of those places or any other black majority country. This is not a coincidence. Blacks run any geographic area under their control straight into the ground. They do this here in the US too. Detroit being a perfect example. Under white majority and control Detroit was a model city for the entire nation. After a few decades with a black majority under black political control it is now a bankrupt wasteland. The black race is it's own worst enemy and the evidence to support that is mountainous and vast.
Richard Blaine

Linden, NC

#6 Jul 27, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right because even the most progressive liberal white knows deep down inside that blacks destroy any geographic area where they come to comprise a majority and wield political control. They also know that blacks are only 13.1% of the population and commit a majority of the homicides and are statistically vastly over represented in every violent crime category. In other words even white liberals know that blacks are the problem. They just dare not say it. I on the other hand dare to say it every single day.
Ano

Roswell, GA

#8 Jul 27, 2013
Richard Blaine wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical pile of steaming Afrocentric crap. Here's the bottom line: Blacks in the racist white majority USA have a higher standard of living than blacks in any black majority country on earth. If you don't like the USA, there's always the paradise of Nigeria, Uganda, Somalia, Ethiopia, etc. The fact is you couldn't pay 99% of American blacks enough to live in any of those places or any other black majority country. This is not a coincidence. Blacks run any geographic area under their control straight into the ground. They do this here in the US too. Detroit being a perfect example. Under white majority and control Detroit was a model city for the entire nation. After a few decades with a black majority under black political control it is now a bankrupt wasteland. The black race is it's own worst enemy and the evidence to support that is mountainous and vast.
I am just curious: How are homicides counted? If for example in 26 drive by shootings in 1 day 26 young Black men are killed by a Black gang of 6, are each of the 6 gang members charged with committing 26 homicides? Are the drive by shootings considered as 26 separate incidents? If a young man enters a school and kills 26 kids and some of their teachers, is this considered 26 homicides or just 1 incident of homicide committed by 1 person?
I am asking because in each scenario 26 persons were killed, but in the first, 6 * 26, 156 charges and 26 incidents of murder are recorded, and in the second, 26 charges and 1 incident of murder are recorded.
Can you answer my questions?
Richard Blaine

Linden, NC

#9 Jul 27, 2013
Ano wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just curious: How are homicides counted? If for example in 26 drive by shootings in 1 day 26 young Black men are killed by a Black gang of 6, are each of the 6 gang members charged with committing 26 homicides? Are the drive by shootings considered as 26 separate incidents? If a young man enters a school and kills 26 kids and some of their teachers, is this considered 26 homicides or just 1 incident of homicide committed by 1 person?
I am asking because in each scenario 26 persons were killed, but in the first, 6 * 26, 156 charges and 26 incidents of murder are recorded, and in the second, 26 charges and 1 incident of murder are recorded.
1. The methodology is the same regardless of the race of the offender or victim so for the sake of comparisons it doesn't much matter.

2. If you want the specific methodology read the report:

Richard Blaine

Linden, NC

#10 Jul 27, 2013
Ano wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, if you look at the bottom of the table on page 12, you will see that in 53.9% of multiple victim homicides the offender was white and in 42.4% the offender was black, so, multiple victim homicides would tend to 'inflate' for lack of a better word, the overall percentage of homicides committed by white offenders and reduce the percentage committed by black offenders so any skewing of overall homicide percentages by race caused by multiple victim homicides favors blacks, not whites.

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
Pale Rider

Charleston, SC

#11 Jul 27, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
What fault? You all won't be happy until we figure out some way to turn you all into Caucasians like us. That's what you really want. Only then will the whining cease.
Richard Blaine

Linden, NC

#12 Jul 27, 2013
Ano wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just curious: How are homicides counted?
Homicides are counted as 1 dead victim who dies as a result of murder or intentional manslaughter = 1 homicide, regardless of how many offenders there were. As covered in another post, a small majority of multiple victim homicides are committed by whites so to the small degree that this disproportionately represents a race in the offender percentage by race category of overall homicides, it benefits blacks not whites since more whites killed more than one victim than did blacks. You aren't going to shake these stats which are compiled and maintained by a DOJ run by a black director under the ultimate authority of a black president, by the way.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#13 Jul 28, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
CONVERSATION alone doesn't solve anything, but is essential to any solution. Whites who want the conservation about race to end rarely show equal interest in wanting RACISM to end.
In fact, they're generally in denail about racism whether in society at law, or in their own lives.
And some whites simply want the discussion of race to end so as better to conceal racism itself.
No dice. Just as conservation alone about poverty doesn't end it, but ignoring tends to worsen it, And as we know, untreated cancers are lethal.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#14 Jul 28, 2013
Likewise, I don't want to be exposed to LGBT conversation.

I do reach out to transsexual persons, but to earn my help, they must not have anything to do with the LGBT nor subscribe to its values. In other words, I only reach out to TS persons who believe they were born with a birth defect that they intend to fix, and that full-assimilation into their corrected gender is the goal. These types of TS persons are not a part of the LGBT, but behave like the Mainstream Community, the 90% who are not LGBT.

I see therapeutic TSism and recreational TGism as two separate things. If a person is born with a normal male identity and then "chooses" to live as a woman, they are a man. However, if someone has hated their assigned gender (the one the doctor said they were at birth) their entire life, and had trouble getting along with their peers, and has the goal for surgery, then they are really a woman, but were given the wrong parts. So I don't see why the birth defect of TSism should be lumped with the sick choice of TGism. So I do my best to reach out to TS persons within a mainstream context and completely outside the LGBT framework.

Now back to the topic, I see the same applying to BP, where they refuse to discuss racial matters because they don't want to see how defective their culture is and who they contribute to the "racism" against them, and how they lie, manipulate, and pretend everything is racism.

* BTW - Please only discuss with me what I bring up here, not what I say elsewhere. Please stay on topic.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#15 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>CONVERSATION alone doesn't solve anything, but is essential to any solution. Whites who want the conservation about race to end rarely show equal interest in wanting RACISM to end.
In fact, they're generally in denail about racism whether in society at law, or in their own lives.
And some whites simply want the discussion of race to end so as better to conceal racism itself.
No dice. Just as conservation alone about poverty doesn't end it, but ignoring tends to worsen it, And as we know, untreated cancers are lethal.
Actually conversation solves a lot. Most things are not a serious as they seem, so just venting about them and clarifying them helps a lot. That is a difference between men and women. To women, conversation solves and helps a lot. But to men, conversation is demeaning and doesn't scratch their male ego. That is why so many men are in prison; they are into doing things rather than discussing things, changing themselves, or just being. Women buy the most self-help books, and probably the most road maps.(Oh, that might not be true, it might be professional drivers who buy the most, but it still fits the rule because the drivers are in submission to their company and thus can't afford to make mistakes and waste time getting lost. But still, that would make it a submissive person thing.)

As for Whites, they don't see racism. They believe that if you stop discussing it, it will go away, that the idea racism exists is a cultural construct invented by BP. You pretty much have to be a racist of some sort to discuss racism. Calling WP racists is a form of racism too, if we use the correct definition (ie., includes everyone as racists, regardless of color), not the definition that gives advantage to People of Color.

Also, WP are more ethnically aware these days and more likely to see the racism of BP perpetuated against WP. The other day, I felt I was treated with racism when a Black bus driver accused me of appearing nervous. We WP don't generally obsess over other people's emotions like that and consider how others feel as their own private business. WP are more independent, and by the driver commenting on such private areas of my life, it was like he was saying, "You people are my slaves now!" Sure, he probably didn't mean that. He was trying to make conversation, relieve tension, or whatever. But to me, that was a cultural no-no. You don't get the close to anyone, particularly not STRANGERS. He never saw me before, so he should have said the LEAST around me because he didn't know me. I don't mind BP being different from my people, but keep those differences away from me and don't try to impose them on me nor assume from that perspective. If you talk to a WP, learn to think like a WP so you can understand them.

Ending poverty is rather easy. First, BP must be conditioned to want sex less. Then they won't need pills nor clinics. Women tend to want sex less than men unless culturally brainwashed into wanting it more. So the first thing to do is reduce the disadvantaged minority population rate. So bringing less babies into poverty is a start. Then teach everyone deferred gratification and how to improvise, do without, and make do. People in the lower income brackets don't need to be wasting their money on wasteful things and addictive habits. They should learn to live on a bare minimum and never to waste. Still, this is just scratching the surface. How to live and function alone would have to be taught as well as basic logic. The purpose of education is to not need others as much and to have an edge and to have power. I could go on.

BTW: Please do not bring up anything I say in other threads here. Please treat me as a separate person per thread and as a stranger who can never be known. In other words, discuss whatever ideas I bring to a thread without discussing me nor what I said elsewhere. Learn to be like me and take things as they come, deal with them, and then forget and move on.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#17 Jul 28, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Deliberately hiding the dreadful racism that is prevalent in Amerikkka like a vast majority of whites do according to that poll, certainly won't "solve anything".

To solve a problem, you need FIRST to reckon that the problem exists. How can you do so if you make it a taboo or if you are in denial of facts like 80% of white Amerikkkans who are endorsing the killer Zimmerman acquittal ?

Dropping race conversation is just wanting to keep discrimination afloat and refuse to do anything to solve problems.

a whiteboi
Tasmaniac

Toronto, Canada

#18 Jul 29, 2013
Evil people do not like talking about their crimes.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#19 Jul 30, 2013
Judge each other as individuals instead of groups. Decent blacks don't like to be "grouped" together with low class blacks, so we need to stop grouping whites and non blacks together. I can't stand how racist us black folks can be.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#20 Jul 30, 2013
Broadway wrote:
Judge each other as individuals instead of groups. Decent blacks don't like to be "grouped" together with low class blacks, so we need to stop grouping whites and non blacks together. I can't stand how racist us black folks can be.
One must question the implied CLASS prejudices in he distinction between "decent" and "low class" Blacks. Indeed, one often finds within those class prejudices a tendency for certain Blacks to judge the Black masses in the same racist terms as white racist judge all Black people.
Nest to the white racist themselves, the biggest anti-Black racists are often the so-called "decent" Blacks.
I distinguish between decent and progresive whites, and whites who are racist, corrrupt and reactionary,
I distinguish between other Blacks who are committed to teh welfare of the MASS of Black people, and of suffering humanity, and those self-interested cliques of privileged Negroes who'd sell out their mamas for so many pieces of silver.
So, no one should be surprised that that there are SOME whites whom I even prefer to CERTAIN Blacks.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#21 Jul 30, 2013
Richard Blaine wrote:
LMFAO
Here's the "reality":
According to YOUR OWN BLACK PRESIDENT'S DOJ. The per capita black homicide offender rate is SEVEN TIMES HIGHER than for whites (page 11). Blacks, who were only 13.1% of the population on the last census, commit 52.5% of all homicides (page 12). 93% of black homicide victims are killed by OTHER BLACKS (page 13). Some basic math, which typically befuddles the black race, will tell you that that means 7% of black homicide victims were killed by other races. 93 / 7= 13.29 which means that 13.29 times as many black homicide victims are killed by OTHER BLACKS as by all other races COMBINED.
For the homicide stats from the OBAMA DOJ go to:
and look at pages 11, 12 and 13.
That' the reality. Based on the homicide stats alone the reality is blacks are more trouble than they are worth. What whites really mean when they say they don't want to discuss race is they don't want the dumbed down conversation on race blacks demand which ignores all the failings and problems caused by the black race.
The vast majority of white victims of crime are victimized by other whites. 87% of all white victims are violated by other whites
White-on-white crime ought to be more of a concern for whites. Most white victim.
When in the context ofa discussion of racism whites bring up this issue of "black crime," they are mainly trying to deflect from a discussion of their own racism.
Hence we can dismiss Richard Blaine's long post is a nother deflection, which in logic is called the Fallacy of Red Herring.
His jibberish about Black crime, in THIS CONTEXT, is especially ludicrous in light of studies which indicate that social condition engendered by racism and economic deprivation are also largely responsible for the crime rates.
So, back to the question: Why are so many whites trying to evade the issue of racism? What are they hiding from themselves and others?
Richard Blaine

Linden, NC

#22 Jul 30, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>The vast majority of white victims of crime are victimized by other whites. 87% of all white victims are violated by other whites
White-on-white crime ought to be more of a concern for whites. Most white victim.
When in the context ofa discussion of racism whites bring up this issue of "black crime," they are mainly trying to deflect from a discussion of their own racism.
Hence we can dismiss Richard Blaine's long post is a nother deflection, which in logic is called the Fallacy of Red Herring.
His jibberish about Black crime, in THIS CONTEXT, is especially ludicrous in light of studies which indicate that social condition engendered by racism and economic deprivation are also largely responsible for the crime rates.
So, back to the question: Why are so many whites trying to evade the issue of racism? What are they hiding from themselves and others?
Nothing you posted refutes the irrefutable fact that the homicide offender rate for blacks is SEVEN TIMES HIGHER than for whites (page 11 of the previously linked DOJ report) and your poverty excuse immediately fails because more whites live below the poverty line than blacks. So called "racism" is a perfectly normal response to the insanely high crime rates of blacks. What sane person wants to associate with people who, in any individual case, are 7 times more likely to commit homicide than a white??? This doesn't even consider the fact that blacks are over represented in every violent crime category. Homicide is only one of many. Let me guess: Blacks commit more rapes because they are poor too eh? See how quickly your pitiful attempts at argument are destroyed? It doesn't even take any effort on my part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the 16 million single white women? 3 min sassyntrashy 3
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 5 min Capree 82
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 5 min Trippy1 114
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 5 min Raynaldo 127
why is there so many white trolls in this Topix? 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 12
Ugly Brawl Michael Brown's Mother, Grandmothe... 7 min MrCortez 46
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 7 min APV 80,423
Another High School shooting 31 min The Irony 28
Mr. Brown 2 hr GetRealMichael 96

African-American People Search