My white friend is obsessed with me! ...

My white friend is obsessed with me! Help!

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 7, 2012
She is a teen and wants me to date her but I have her by 4 years and I dont do white girls. She sent me 8 text messages and I didnt text her for a day because I work 12 hrs a day. I want to be her friend because she's nice but I dont want her getting any ideas.
Digger Nirtbags

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Uh huh.

Dream on, Cheetah.
blackbrains

Norcross, GA

#3 Sep 7, 2012
cooldude17 wrote:
She is a teen and wants me to date her but I have her by 4 years and I dont do white girls. She sent me 8 text messages and I didnt text her for a day because I work 12 hrs a day. I want to be her friend because she's nice but I dont want her getting any ideas.
Just say you have a girl friend or seeing someone, and it's becoming serious.
Axe-Me-Anything

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Sep 7, 2012
More insecure bullshyt.

SHOCKING, I tell you!

Why are all queer pavement apes always pretending that WHITE women want them? What's wrong about fantasizing about the monstrous boonsows that the likes of YOU produce?

Transparent.

“Random Ish”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 7, 2012
LOL Cute...

Don't let it turn into a scene from "Obsessed"
blackbrains

Norcross, GA

#6 Sep 7, 2012
Axe-Me-Anything wrote:
More insecure bullshyt.
SHOCKING, I tell you!
Why are all queer pavement apes always pretending that WHITE women want them? What's wrong about fantasizing about the monstrous boonsows that the likes of YOU produce?
Transparent.
Tell those little white cavebroads to stop being so hungry for black d!ck to suck.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#7 Sep 7, 2012
this happened to my brother and when he started ignoring her texts she called him a nicca.If she had done it to his face he would probably be in jail for beating the shid out of her.
Axe-Me-Anything

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Sep 7, 2012
DLphaggot wrote:
Tell those little white cavebroads to stop being so hungry for black d!ck to suck.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TCPUE5AHGUR8F...
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#9 Sep 7, 2012
Tell that white "ho" no.
I know ww, they can be VERY aggressive when it comes to BM.
Since the JEWS are back in full force with their race-mixing agenda. Blacks imo should start FILMING this aggressive behavior from their women. It needs to be CAPTURED in some way, and put on YOUTUBE. For ALL to see.

“Day'n'Nite”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Sep 7, 2012
I date black women but the classiest females always seem to be busy.
Cameryn

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Will you guys please help me! My friend Emily and I have been friends since 2nd grade. In 3rd grade she started being friends with ******n a girl that I think is a b***h. I started to get obsessed with Emily. In 6th grade. Emily and ******n are bffl. They do everything together. I stalk her twitter Facebook and Instagram. And we barely talk cause of that . I get mad when Emily talks to her friends cause they are a bad influence. Btw Emily is white and Spanish mostly white and ******n is white. 🐷🐽

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min T_M_C_O_A 1,746,176
Why do black people destroy everything they com... (Sep '14) 14 min Fjfjfjdn 201
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 20 min Kip 41
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 26 min Israelitebrotherh... 39,921
Trump has Melania and black men don't 33 min Ugly monkeys 35
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 43 min Israelitebrotherh... 138,749
Mom from interracial Cheerios commercial pregna... 1 hr TRUMP 45 42
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 2 hr The Patriot 146
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 2 hr Redefined 54