Everywhere

#1 May 26, 2013
I am going to read a book I just heard about called:

"The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires"
by Dennis Kimbro.

Another book I plan to read is "The Millionaire Next Door"
by Thomas J. Stanley.

Can anyone else recommend some books that might be good to read
for those of us who are interested in building financial wealth?
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#2 May 26, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
by Dennis Kimbro.
by Thomas J. Stanley.
MACEO

There's not many! LMAO

Especially Black males ..........come on now less than 1% of Black men have any wealth..........87% Black men are marginal men and generally look to live off and depend on women! lmao

Black men don't get educations or use their heads in alot of cases liek you too busy chasing White women Puzzy!

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#4 May 26, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
There's not many! LMAO
Especially Black males ..........come on now less than 1% of Black men have any wealth..........87% Black men are marginal men and generally look to live off and depend on women! lmao
Black men don't get educations or use their heads in alot of cases liek you too busy chasing White women Puzzy!
You have to be one of the most relentless trolls I have seen on Topix. Every time someone post a comment, you jump in with irrelevant comments that talk about how bad you thing Black men are.

I have been very critical of some Black men's behavior, but I also talk about positive aspects of Black society (men, women, etc.). This thread is about Black millionaires and sharing information about what books might be helpful to those of us who want to acquire wealth.

If you don't have anything relevant to add to this discussion, could you please just shut up?

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Everywhere

#5 May 26, 2013
Typo:

"...talk about how bad you "think" Black men are."
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#6 May 26, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
by Dennis Kimbro.
by Thomas J. Stanley.
MACEO

REPOST TO JAMES AKA SAYAINTSOMRCHOO

James

Plenty of Black men are obsessed with White women like MACEO. He invested 40 years in them but I noticed you Black men never talk about these Black men like him who don't do anything for Black women. Same for jeff; he's on his 3rd White wife and he lives off her.

What about Scott aka LovingLife1974 who believes in exploiting foreign women for Sex while calling Black women bald heads bytches because they want to get married?

We all know you live with a woman and your trying to find a light skin mixed race Black woman with "No luck". You also don't take care of your kids and don't spend time with them.

Shaking my head!

Its always the Marginal Black men with nothing to offer and don't do right are the ones who complain the most!

TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS AND STOP BEING A FOOL!

START HOLDING THESE DUMB ASS BLACK MEN LIKE MACEO, JEFF, SCOTT AND YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR POOR MARGINAL LIVES AND FOOLISH BEHAVIORS!

I CAN'T TAKE THE RANTS AND THEN YOUR LIVES ARE MESSED UP!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#7 May 26, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be one of the most relentless trolls I have seen on Topix. Every time someone post a comment, you jump in with irrelevant comments that talk about how bad you thing Black men are.
I have been very critical of some Black men's behavior, but I also talk about positive aspects of Black society (men, women, etc.). This thread is about Black millionaires and sharing information about what books might be helpful to those of us who want to acquire wealth.
If you don't have anything relevant to add to this discussion, could you please just shut up?
MACEO

LIAR!

Your uplift Black men who don't do for their community and you support Black men who do what you did!

You could have found some Marginal Black woman who wasn't as pretty but you selected a Poor White Uneducated Trashy WW because you couldn't find a Mixed race successful Black woman; they didn't want you because you didn't have a plan for your life plus your selfish, self centered, arrogant and don't make good decisions for the family as a man and you have too much pride and don't listen!

No, you wanted to get Black women back chasing them and for 40 years because they didn't want you!

Your life turned out to be the LOSER LIFESTYLE that they saw in you! You didn't want to improve your life, you wanted to chase WW Ass rather than invest in yourself, your wife or help her out!

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANTS A FOOL LIKE YOU? You think people can see your behaviors or choices? Women can see things in men which is why they chose to not bother with you!

You go around claiming your such a Nice Good Guy WHEN THAT'S BULLSCHIT !!!!

Your True character based on your actions is "YOUR A LIAR, INSTIGATOR, SNEAKY, DECEITFUL, SLY, SELFISH, SELF CENTERED, ARROGANT, SEXIST, MISOGYNISTIC, REGLIOUS BUT DON'T DO GOD WORDS, AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOVE ANYBODY!

YOU ACT VERY CHILDISH, IMMATURE AND I CAN SEE WHY NO BLACK WOMEN WANTED YOU..........YOU LACK CHARACTEER, INTEGRITY AND MORALS!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#8 May 26, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

LIAR!

Your uplift Black men who don't do for their community and you support Black men who do what you did!

You could have found some Marginal Black woman who wasn't as pretty but you selected a Poor White Uneducated Trashy WW because you couldn't find a Mixed race successful Black woman; they didn't want you because you didn't have a plan for your life plus your selfish, self centered, arrogant and don't make good decisions for the family as a man and you have too much pride and don't listen!

No, you wanted to get Black women for not wanting you so you yelped and screamed for 40 years while running to adultery on your White wife!! Investing thousands of hours hating on Black women for not being interested!

Your life turned out to be the LOSER LIFESTYLE that they saw in you! You didn't want to improve your life, you wanted to chase WW Ass rather than invest in yourself, your wife or help her out!

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANTS A FOOL LIKE YOU? You think people can see your behaviors or choices? Women can see things in men which is why they chose to not bother with you!

Your True character based on your actions is "YOUR A LIAR, INSTIGATOR, SNEAKY, DECEITFUL, SLY, SELFISH, SELF CENTERED, ARROGANT, SEXIST, MISOGYNISTIC, REGLIOUS BUT DON'T DO GOD WORDS, AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOVE ANYBODY!

YOU ACT VERY CHILDISH, IMMATURE AND I CAN SEE WHY NO BLACK WOMEN WANTED YOU..........YOU LACK CHARACTEER, INTEGRITY AND MORALS!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW FOR YOUR TIME MACEO?

NOTHING!

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Everywhere

#9 May 26, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
REPOST TO JAMES AKA SAYAINTSOMRCHOO
James
Plenty of Black men are obsessed with White women like MACEO. He invested 40 years in them but I noticed you Black men never talk about these Black men like him who don't do anything for Black women. Same for jeff; he's on his 3rd White wife and he lives off her.
What about Scott aka LovingLife1974 who believes in exploiting foreign women for Sex while calling Black women bald heads bytches because they want to get married?
We all know you live with a woman and your trying to find a light skin mixed race Black woman with "No luck". You also don't take care of your kids and don't spend time with them.
Shaking my head!
Its always the Marginal Black men with nothing to offer and don't do right are the ones who complain the most!
TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS AND STOP BEING A FOOL!
START HOLDING THESE DUMB ASS BLACK MEN LIKE MACEO, JEFF, SCOTT AND YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR POOR MARGINAL LIVES AND FOOLISH BEHAVIORS!
I CAN'T TAKE THE RANTS AND THEN YOUR LIVES ARE MESSED UP!
Good Lord have mercy, would you please just leave.

I try to post some positive topics to talk about on the AA forum in hopes that Black people can share ideas and discuss topics that can uplift and educate Black people, and trolls like you piss all over the thread talking about something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

If you have criticisms of Black men, create your own thread and talk about it there, or go to some of the other threads that are discussing that topic.

I don't know if you are a White racist troll or a Black troll, but you need to quit acting the way you do because I'm sure most people are sick and tired of you.

This is my last post to you because I don't want to give you anymore attention than I already have.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#10 May 26, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to post some positive topics to talk about on the AA forum in hopes attention than I already have.
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

LIAR!

No, you wanted to get Black women for not wanting you so you yelped and screamed for 40 years while running to adultery on your White wife!! Investing thousands of hours hating on Black women for not being interested!

NOTHING!

I'M TIRED OF YOU BITCHING WHEN YOUR A HYPOCRITE WITH DOUBLE STANDARDS!

ALL YOU DO IS SAY THE SAME BULLSHITT LOSER UNDER DIFFERENT PROFILE NAMES AND YOUR 60 YEARS OLD! LMAO

MACEO THE LOSER AND SCOFFER!

WHEN YOU STOP HARASSING BLACK WOMEN WHO IR DATE/MARRY ILL LEAVE YOUR SORRY ASS ALONE!

YOUR A FAT OLD ASS LOSER! I WISH I COULD BYTCH SLAP YOUR MOTHER FOR HAVING A FKING FOOL!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#11 May 26, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to post some positive topics to talk about on the AA forum in hopes that Black people can share ideas and discuss topics that can uplift and educate Black people, and trolls like you piss all over the thread talking about something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
If you have criticisms of Black men, create your own thread and talk about it there, or go to some of the other threads that are discussing that topic.
I don't know if you are a White racist troll or a Black troll, but you need to quit acting the way you do because I'm sure most people are sick and tired of you.
This is my last post to you because I don't want to give you anymore attention than I already have.
MACEO

LIAR!

NOTHING!

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Everywhere

#12 May 26, 2013
The reason that I asked for book recommendations for those of us who want to accumulate wealth, is because reading and educating oneself is one of the first steps towards economic and financial empowerment.

I strongly recommend getting a formal education (college, university), however reading books, journal articles, etc. is something most of us can do now.

Your local library and university libraries probably have plenty of material for researching ideas on how to accumulate real wealth.

Black Enterprise magazine and other sources are good too.

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Everywhere

#13 May 26, 2013
In my opinion Black people have to save more and spend less.

I'm not saying don't spend, but when you do spend do it wisely. Don't always feel like you have to buy expensive name brand clothes, etc.

Some of us tend to spend too much money on items that will not benefit us becoming financially empowered or wealthy in the long run.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#14 May 26, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
by are interested in building financial wealth?
MACEO

LIAR!

NOTHING!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#15 May 26, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
The reason that I asked for book recommendations for those of us who want to accumulate wealth, is because reading and educating oneself is one of the first steps towards economic and financial empowerment.
I strongly recommend getting a formal education (college, university), however reading books, journal articles, etc. is something most of us can do now.
Your local library and university libraries probably have plenty of material for researching ideas on how to accumulate real wealth.
Black Enterprise magazine and other sources are good too.
MACEO

You ruined your life and your almost DEAD! Most Black men don't live pass 62-65 years old anyway!

YOUR BROKE YOU WASTED YOUR TIME CHASE ASS DUMMIE!
Samuel

United States

#17 May 26, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
In my opinion Black people have to save more and spend less.
I'm not saying don't spend, but when you do spend do it wisely. Don't always feel like you have to buy expensive name brand clothes, etc.
Some of us tend to spend too much money on items that will not benefit us becoming financially empowered or wealthy in the long run.
This is very true. Great thread BTW!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#18 May 26, 2013
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

LIAR!

NOTHING!

GREAT THREAD? YOU DUMB ASS LOSER!

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Everywhere

#19 May 26, 2013
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.

I think Black people have the potential to be
an economical and financial power house if they
would spend, save, and invest their money wisely.

Entrepreneurship is important too.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#20 May 26, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
MACEO

Ib Black women take their money and power to White men/other races and not stick with Black men!

Historically your losers and refuse to change your plight! Your lazy, foolish and don't do for your own and now your women don't want you!

LMAO

YOU REAPED WHAT YOUVE SOWN FOOL!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#21 May 26, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
MACEO

SHORT VERSION

NOTHING!

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Everywhere

#22 May 26, 2013
Check out Dr. Farrah Gray's books.

I remember reading about him becoming a millionaire at the age of 14 or 15.

http://farrahgray.com/

Here are some books by him I plan to read:

"Reallionaire: Nine Steps of Becoming Rich on the Inside Out"

"Get Real, Get Rich: Conquer the 7 Lies Blocking You from Success"

"The Truth Shall Make You Rich: The New Road Map to Radical Prosperity"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why whites hate blacks more than asians? (Sep '07) 14 min CrazyWorld 396
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 17 min anonymous 97
Aramaic-speaking Assyrian Christians Are Being ... 43 min Have a nice day 5
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 55 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 73
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 57 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 513
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Glimmer 118,209
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 hr Mrs Anthrope 95
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr R12 Freon 1,060
More from around the web