Why can't blacks understand “Per Capi...

Why can't blacks understand “Per Capita?”

Created by Rerun on Dec 14, 2009

155 votes

Click on an option to vote

No need for it in Africa?

Over loads their mind?

Understand, can't admit truth?

Math is like Voodoo?

Percentages is for whitey?

Makes head hurt?

Per capita is racist?

Noreaga

Allentown, PA

#23 Dec 14, 2009
Bojangles wrote:
<quoted text>
28% of all blacks are on welfare, and the ones that aren't make a negligible contribution to the tax base.
Blacks are net consumers in this country, whites, net producers. How much longer can we carry this burden before the system overwhelms us?
If black people make up only 12% of the population in America then there must be a lot more Hispanic and Caucasians on welfare, because they are they majority right? Or is it just another bunch of BS white college kid stats put together after a night of e-pills and xannex bars?

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Iraq

#24 Dec 14, 2009
Noreaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks dominate hip hop = racism
We are programed to think that disrespecting black women and going to jail is cool. The white people sit back and laugh at us. Until black people stop feeding into hip hop stereotypes we will always be seen as the white man's form of entertainment.
These white people pay Jay-Z and Cam'ron to call black women hoes. What do we do black people? Do we just sit back and enjoy the role of the white dude's "bro", "porch monkey" stereotype?
Or do we say f**k that sh!t?
Good point!!
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#25 Dec 14, 2009
Bojangles wrote:
<quoted text>
28% of all blacks are on welfare, and the ones that aren't make a negligible contribution to the tax base.
Blacks are net consumers in this country, whites, net producers. How much longer can we carry this burden before the system overwhelms us?
Well, not sure if I buy all your stats but what can you expect when some people are "stuck" in the "ghetto" or are trapped in poverty; this goes for Black people, White people, Hispanic people, ect. The United States hasn't been a level playing ground for a long time; check the history.
Bojangles

Washington, DC

#26 Dec 14, 2009
Noreaga wrote:
<quoted text>
If black people make up only 12% of the population in America then there must be a lot more Hispanic and Caucasians on welfare, because they are they majority right? Or is it just another bunch of BS white college kid stats put together after a night of e-pills and xannex bars?
Here's some stats for you:

In 2005 there were over 37,000 rapes and serious sexual assaults by Black males against White women - in the same year there were just 8 rapes or serious sexual assaults by White males against Black women.

http://www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/0 ...

More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year.

Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.

About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992.

In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S.

Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.

Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites.

Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.

On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites.

Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.

1.3 million of the 6.6 million violent crimes committed in the U.S. each year are interracial.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Iraq

#27 Dec 14, 2009
Bojangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some stats for you:
In 2005 there were over 37,000 rapes and serious sexual assaults by Black males against White women - in the same year there were just 8 rapes or serious sexual assaults by White males against Black women.
http://www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/0 ...
More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year.
Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.
About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992.
In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S.
Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.
Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites.
Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.
On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites.
Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.
1.3 million of the 6.6 million violent crimes committed in the U.S. each year are interracial.
Again don't believe stats
Tim John

United States

#28 Dec 14, 2009
oh___Really wrote:
Blacks dominate sports = "pride"
Blacks dominate prison populations = "racism"
...???...
Whites like this clown, still don't understand why it is considered racism, in the fact that Whites commit 70% of the crimes each year, but there are somehow more Blacks in jails and prisons than Whites.

Whites think that an 'average' or per capita means that,'actually' more Blacks commit crimes then Whites...lmao When, in truth, Whites commit 2 to 3, sometimes even 4 million more crimes than Blacks annually...

But because of 'per capita', according to Whites, it's ok, that more Blacks are in jails and prisons than Whites...

Whites in general can be summed up in a word: clowns

...
Here's a clue, clown; sports is another reason Whites want to put Blacks in jails and prisons -- that comes back to limiting 'true competition'...

In truth, if Blacks were not targeted by the racist system, there wouldn't ANY Whites in the sports Blacks play!

Whites change the 'competition matrix' with the use of the criminal justice system, clown...

Thanks for eluding to this, so I could school you here once more...
Bojangles

Washington, DC

#29 Dec 14, 2009
dkanela wrote:
<quoted text>
Again don't believe stats
I know, math and numbers are "racist".
Bojangles

Washington, DC

#30 Dec 14, 2009
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not sure if I buy all your stats but what can you expect when some people are "stuck" in the "ghetto" or are trapped in poverty; this goes for Black people, White people, Hispanic people, ect. The United States hasn't been a level playing ground for a long time; check the history.
This does not excuse your primal need to destroy the society you can't compete in.
Mikey Brooklyn NY

Richmond Hill, NY

#31 Dec 14, 2009
Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites like this clown, still don't understand why it is considered racism, in the fact that Whites commit 70% of the crimes each year, but there are somehow more Blacks in jails and prisons than Whites.
Whites think that an 'average' or per capita means that,'actually' more Blacks commit crimes then Whites...lmao When, in truth, Whites commit 2 to 3, sometimes even 4 million more crimes than Blacks annually...
But because of 'per capita', according to Whites, it's ok, that more Blacks are in jails and prisons than Whites...
Whites in general can be summed up in a word: clowns
...
Here's a clue, clown; sports is another reason Whites want to put Blacks in jails and prisons -- that comes back to limiting 'true competition'...
In truth, if Blacks were not targeted by the racist system, there wouldn't ANY Whites in the sports Blacks play!
Whites change the 'competition matrix' with the use of the criminal justice system, clown...
Thanks for eluding to this, so I could school you here once more...
Lets pretend that America were 50% black and 50% white Tim. What would the crime stats look like then?

Can't wait to hear this.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Iraq

#32 Dec 14, 2009
Bojangles wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, math and numbers are "racist".
Did I say that? I asked where did you get your facts???
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#33 Dec 14, 2009
Bojangles wrote:
<quoted text>
This does not excuse your primal need to destroy the society you can't compete in.
No such thing as a primal need to destroy. When people are trapped and don't have a chance to "own" anything, what do you THINK is going to happen? Give me a damn break. It's obvious you have NO idea what you're talking about.
Cntsyitnybtr

Willoughby, OH

#34 Dec 14, 2009
Per Capita...A latin term meaning...per head.
The beginning of the American Economy from the stand point of the founding fathers was PER CAPITA...per head of each slave, servan, negro (property) they owned..So per capita is bogus..
e.g.
The Treaty of Paris, signed on September 3, 1783, ratified by the Congress of the Confederation on 14 January 1784 and by the King of Great Britain on 9 April 1784 (the ratification documents were exchanged in Paris on 12 May 1784), formally ended the American Revolutionary War between the Kingdom of Great Britain and the United States of America, which had rebelled against British rule. The other combatant nations, France, Spain and the Dutch Republic had separate agreements; for details of these, and the negotiations which produced all four treaties, see Peace of Paris (1783).

Article 7:

There shall be a firm and perpetual peace between his Brittanic Majesty and the said states, and between the subjects of the one and the citizens of the other, wherefore all hostilities both by sea and land shall from henceforth cease. All prisoners on both sides shall be set at liberty, and his Brittanic Majesty shall with all convenient speed, and without causing any destruction, or carrying away any Negroes or other property of the American inhabitants, withdraw all his armies, garrisons, and fleets from the said United States, and from every post, place, and harbor within the same; leaving in all fortifications, the American artilery that may be therein; and shall also order and cause all archives, records, deeds, and papers belonging to any of the said states, or their citizens, which in the course of the war may have fallen into the hands of his officers, to be forthwith restored and delivered to the proper states and persons to whom they belong.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#35 Dec 14, 2009
Incarceration

• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.

• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.
Cntsyitnybtr

Willoughby, OH

#36 Dec 14, 2009
Henceforth...with and by PER CAPITA..the founding fathers began the banking system here...put their PER CAPITA on the slave blocks in New York on Wall Street and also had their PER CAPITA as investment stock and listed as commodoties to be brought, traded. sold and used at will.
Now along comes the 'END SLAVERY ERA'....
PALES fearful of losing their PER CAPITA had to go to war...Before he would have the country destroyed
(since he didn't give a damn about slaves) HONEST ABE..had to free them (so they say)
Yet...the Per Capita was not considered citizens so they still remained PER CAPITA in a lot of pale skins eyes....
The per capita set up their own lands, cities, economic stabilities...but the anger of losing their PER CAPITA exists to this day, so the PER CAPTIA which no longer belonged to the pales (OR SO WE THOUGHT) had to be reconstructed an/or destroyed before the PER CAPITA got their own PER CAPITA BACK and ruined white peoples lives!!!!!
Now when one understands per capita...it actually means how much is an individual household worth in this economy to keep the rich rich and the poor ignorant!!!!!
Now that is the true history of PER CAPITA!!!!
Bojangles

Washington, DC

#37 Dec 14, 2009
Cntsyitnybtr wrote:
Per Capita...A latin term meaning...per head.
The beginning of the American Economy from the stand point of the founding fathers was PER CAPITA...per head of each slave, servan, negro (property) they owned..So per capita is bogus..
e.g.
The Treaty of Paris, signed on September 3, 1783, ratified by the Congress of the Confederation on 14 January 1784 and by the King of Great Britain on 9 April 1784 (the ratification documents were exchanged in Paris on 12 May 1784), formally ended the American Revolutionary War between the Kingdom of Great Britain and the United States of America, which had rebelled against British rule. The other combatant nations, France, Spain and the Dutch Republic had separate agreements; for details of these, and the negotiations which produced all four treaties, see Peace of Paris (1783).
Article 7:
There shall be a firm and perpetual peace between his Brittanic Majesty and the said states, and between the subjects of the one and the citizens of the other, wherefore all hostilities both by sea and land shall from henceforth cease. All prisoners on both sides shall be set at liberty, and his Brittanic Majesty shall with all convenient speed, and without causing any destruction, or carrying away any Negroes or other property of the American inhabitants, withdraw all his armies, garrisons, and fleets from the said United States, and from every post, place, and harbor within the same; leaving in all fortifications, the American artilery that may be therein; and shall also order and cause all archives, records, deeds, and papers belonging to any of the said states, or their citizens, which in the course of the war may have fallen into the hands of his officers, to be forthwith restored and delivered to the proper states and persons to whom they belong.
Numbers be RACIST!
Cntsyitnybtr

Willoughby, OH

#38 Dec 14, 2009
You all failed with the handling of your PER CAPITA!!!
Bojangles

Washington, DC

#39 Dec 14, 2009
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as a primal need to destroy. When people are trapped and don't have a chance to "own" anything, what do you THINK is going to happen? Give me a damn break. It's obvious you have NO idea what you're talking about.
Remember the robot from "Lost in Space"? Remember how it would swing its arm wildly and shout "DESTROY! DESTROY!"
That's black America right there. A wanton urge to destroy a country they can not hope to compete in.
Stop blaming Whitey. It's YOU.

“"Big FN deal"”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#40 Dec 14, 2009
The arrest record is not a measure of morality but a measure of conviction.

All that shows is that Blacks get arrested and charged more than any other group. It doesn't mean Blacks are more criminally minded than other groups.
Cntsyitnybtr

Willoughby, OH

#41 Dec 14, 2009
Now that is true paranoia posting up there^
Why would we want to destroy a country we built?
Whose soil has the blood of our forefathers running through it?
Why would we want to destroy a land that also holds so much of our DNA in it?
That is what pale skin cultures do...
Not lovers of the land...
I doubt racist America has truly met any,
but we do exist...bet your PER CAPITA on that!!!

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#42 Dec 14, 2009
Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JRB 1,548,927
Proof black cities are by far better than white... 7 min Rich stars of the... 2
My mama asked me not to visit this forum again. 9 min Shondalynn Davis 4
Black Lives Don't Matter 20 min Harrison 2
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 31 min Rich stars of the... 34
Racism in America 42 min The Power Of Mast... 639
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 45 min Shondalynn Davis 133
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr Fun Facts 81
He feared for his Life 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 22
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 1 hr Kato 137
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 114
More from around the web