Black women stop being so DESPERATE.....

Black women stop being so DESPERATE.....White MEN DON'T WANT YOU!!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Desperate white man

London, UK

#2 Aug 13, 2010
I beg you please leave our race alone. You have so much problems as black people, and white people alwaysa have to clean it up. Focus on how you can become a normal race and just stay away from us. No other race is forcing us, and putting pressure on us - why are you? Is this your excuse of getting back at us for Martin Luther King and Slavery?

“**BANNED**”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Orlando, FL

#3 Aug 13, 2010
I guess people have never heard the idiom:

"Live and let live."
Desperate white man

London, UK

#4 Aug 13, 2010
I felt it was my duty to come to the black blog and tell you how I feel. A black woman at my place of work asked me out for after work drinks. I declined because I had a plans to meet this hot Chelsea based blonde who works in PR for cocktails and Dinner. When I returned to work on Monday morning, I was called in to meet with the human resources department in response to allegations made That I was racist. Yes, that black woman accused men of calling her a black bitch. This is beyond a bold face lie, as I said no such thing. This was just in retaliation to me declining her offer for drinks. My life, at time was made a living hell because of this woman — who has since quit.

So I feel I have to speak to you ( black women) and tell you stop ruining innocent lives.
Desperate white man

London, UK

#5 Aug 13, 2010
Black Leatherface wrote:
I guess people have never heard the idiom:
"Live and let live."
I could of lost my job because of your black woman race card antics. Why? Just because I refused a date with a black woman. So is this how black people are going to navigate through society? Backing us into a corner and then blackmailing us? Well we will fight back. England is our Country, it has never been for your kind. Now you know why we vote BNP. I voted for the BNP because I am sick of black people. And after what that black bitch done. I am taking no chances.

“**BANNED**”

Level 1

Orlando, FL

#6 Aug 13, 2010
Although your story could be true, which I doubt, there is no evidence for it therefore, I must deem it as useless. As for the BNP and other political what-nots in Europe, they are irrelevant to my interest. Whatever you do in your country is your business. I don't live in Europe.

Have a nice day. >:D
Dying

San Jose, CA

#7 Aug 13, 2010
Desperate white man wrote:
<quoted text>
I could of lost my job because of your black woman race card antics. Why? Just because I refused a date with a black woman. So is this how black people are going to navigate through society? Backing us into a corner and then blackmailing us? Well we will fight back. England is our Country, it has never been for your kind. Now you know why we vote BNP. I voted for the BNP because I am sick of black people. And after what that black bitch done. I am taking no chances.
You probaly couldn't satisfy her anyway. I live in America. The white men chase us, not the other way around. I dated a white dude from England and he had the smallest rod I had ever seen in my life. It made me wonder if all you are build that way. What a shame!
Desperate white man

London, UK

#8 Aug 13, 2010
Black Leatherface wrote:
Although your story could be true, which I doubt, there is no evidence for it therefore, I must deem it as useless. As for the BNP and other political what-nots in Europe, they are irrelevant to my interest. Whatever you do in your country is your business. I don't live in Europe.
Have a nice day. >:D
And can you please take black women with you to Florida?

Thanks,

Have a nice day.

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

London, UK

#9 Aug 13, 2010
I beg you please leave our race alone. You have so much problems as black people, and white people alwaysa have to clean it up. Focus on how you can become a normal race and just stay away from us. No other race is forcing us, and putting pressure on us - why are you? Is this your excuse of getting back at us for Martin Luther King and Slavery?
Sorry, dont flatter yourself..even though i have a white fiancee..i know for a FACT that most black girls arent into white guys LOL...and thats why you guys are on topics about us instead of vice versa
Desperate white man

London, UK

#10 Aug 13, 2010
Dying wrote:
<quoted text>
You probaly couldn't satisfy her anyway. I live in America. The white men chase us, not the other way around. I dated a white dude from England and he had the smallest rod I had ever seen in my life. It made me wonder if all you are build that way. What a shame!
Oh please, White In America do not chase. We have plenty of American white men at my firm, and in London in general. Part of the reason they moved here was because of the hatred for obama, blacks, and the fact that black women are whores who use the race card to destroy innocent white men in corperate America. If the white men /America chase you - a vilified species. Why are you single ?(saw the report on Euronews,the numbers are shockingly high ). Not popular over there are you?
LOL

Sacramento, CA

#11 Aug 13, 2010
Because of what one black woman did to you, you are going to put that stereotype on the whole race. Sir you are the true definition of ignorance. I know plenty of black woman who do not even want to be bothered with white men, and only stick to their own race. You are putting your frustrations out because of one person on an entire race, not the smart thing to do; especially from a man who from the sounds of it, has an educated profession.
Brutally truthful

Akers, LA

#12 Aug 13, 2010
tatiyana kiss doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, dont flatter yourself..even though i have a white fiancee..i know for a FACT that most black girls arent into white guys LOL...and thats why you guys are on topics about us instead of vice versa
but if a white man ask yall,yall ready. he is mr.unthinkable. All he needs to do is ask yall.
smiles

Norfolk, VA

#13 Aug 13, 2010
I felt it was my duty to come to the black blog and tell you how I feel. A black woman at my place of work asked me out for after work drinks. I declined because I had a plans to meet this hot Chelsea based blonde who works in PR for cocktails and Dinner. When I returned to work on Monday morning, I was called in to meet with the human resources department in response to allegations made That I was racist. Yes, that black woman accused men of calling her a black bitch. This is beyond a bold face lie, as I said no such thing. This was just in retaliation to me declining her offer for drinks. My life, at time was made a living hell because of this woman — who has since quit.
So I feel I have to speak to you ( black women) and tell you stop ruining innocent lives.
U are so hilarious, first u are Forbes, then u become someone that punched a black girl in the mouth, and now u are desperate white man. U are so sick. You are a joke. I don't believe anything you post because you don't even know who u are. You are totally false, confused, and im starting to believe that u are a white female that is jealous of black women. I've traveled all over Europe and I've seen white men flock to black women especially ones with African features. I've studied interracial relationships in European countries and whether u want to believe it or not it's quite prominent (bw/wm) and it's becoming more and more widespread.
So u need to get over your hate and jealousy of black women because they are becoming more and more desirable amongst white men, just like white women are more desirable among black men. It's really no difference. Again, please seek help before you or someone is destroyed behind your mental state of mind. You're sick.

“**BANNED**”

Level 1

Orlando, FL

#14 Aug 13, 2010
<quoted text>
And can you please take black women with you to Florida?
Thanks,
Have a nice day.
I'm pretty sure black women would love the beaches down here in Florida.

Maybe I can take them to Disneyland. It's only a couple of miles away from my house. We'll have a little R&R.

Is that okay with you? >:D
desperate white man

London, UK

#15 Aug 13, 2010
tatiyana kiss doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women, or should I say sluts, are creaming for white men. Shame we do not feel the same way, hence why you have to pull out your race card. I bet your white fiance is that working class tosser from N - Dubz - without the fame. A poor white, living on a council estate reduce to picking black trash from the immigrant gutter.
Midnight Toker

United States

#16 Aug 13, 2010
Shit they even make posts about wanting me and I find BW nasty! Check yourself skittles. lol
desperate white man

London, UK

#17 Aug 13, 2010
LOL wrote:
Because of what one black woman did to you, you are going to put that stereotype on the whole race. Sir you are the true definition of ignorance. I know plenty of black woman who do not even want to be bothered with white men, and only stick to their own race. You are putting your frustrations out because of one person on an entire race, not the smart thing to do; especially from a man who from the sounds of it, has an educated profession.
Oh, now your not into white men. You are in to white men , but we are not in to you, and you cannot BLACKMAIL US WITH YOUR RACE CARD ANTICS. Remember, we still have the upper hand on you..........so crying wolf when you do not get what you want ( white men ) is a move you will live to regret.
Gobama

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Aug 13, 2010
LOL that's typical of narrow minded ignorant people. I would never never never chase any man in my lifetime and especially if he's not a chocolate bone. The last time I checked white women go to Jamaica just to get away from white dudes so they can pay for sex with black men. I don't believe this story for one second, and I just think the dude is being desperate. If it were a white woman speaking about a black man I can believe that a little more, but even still black guys are being chased by all different races of women especially white women. I know white women personally who only sleep with black men.
White women rule

UK

#19 Aug 13, 2010
Same problem with me i am a italian guy working in london and most of black women expect me to flirt with them i don't know how come they assumed that i fancy black chicks,when i told them that i am not into black girls they branded me racist.its not fair i am a white guy and i have a right to like white girls exculsively.
smiles

Norfolk, VA

#20 Aug 13, 2010
hey desperate white female, oops i meant man. in reviewing you previous posts i've come to the conclusion that you are a white female whom was dumped by your white man for a beautiful, hot , sexy chocolate, thick thighs, nice round ass, big breasts, slim waist, african american woman. This is just your way of expressing your anger and hurt behind this tragic affair. Maybe you should try and date a black man, they aren't picky when it comes to white women. And try and get over the hurt you've endured from that past relationship.
Gobama

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Aug 13, 2010
desperate white man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now your not into white men. You are in to white men , but we are not in to you, and you cannot BLACKMAIL US WITH YOUR RACE CARD ANTICS. Remember, we still have the upper hand on you..........so crying wolf when you do not get what you want ( white men ) is a move you will live to regret.
Do you really think we're stupid enough to not have the capacity to take responsibility for our own actions? Come on now you couldn't be that lost when it comes to life, and no offense, but white penis isn't exactly chased after like you think by black women. Does it really make sense to you that black women are desperate for sex with white men when the men with the biggest penises exist in their own race? Does it? Let's be honest. Sounds like you're just jealous of the black man who has the golden tipped penis. Lastly crying is for babies, and if a black woman like myself wants something Im not going to blame anyone and I'll will work hard at getting with the exception of a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Baltimore Officers to recieve $160k in back pay 1 min Thick Thighs Neve... 4
Zimmerman verdict: a giant middle finger from w... 5 min Thick Thighs Neve... 1
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 6 min MICHA 31
Black men, you all should become cuckolds!!!!! 10 min Thick Thighs Neve... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Realtime 1,417,429
Freaknik promoter: "We're expecting thousands o... 15 min Sweetheart4 2
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 17 min MICHA 379
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 34 min TheOriginalDoby 218
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 44 min Take a guess 44
Wikileaks : Clinton aide researched Parkinsons/... 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 12