White Women Are SO Jealous!!

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#351 Aug 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I checked, we didn't agree on anything. Hate to disappoint you but I don't bash BW but will address a person who feels the need to make the comments that I've seen posted. There being a difference between being direct in addressing a person's comments and being angry. She's the one, again, not being the first or last, who felt the need to label White women in the manner that she did and which is consistent w/the behavior of certain individuals who feel that due to their issues w/White women, they have a right to go unchecked.
She didn't label white women. Like I said, she seems like a really sweet person but you just attacked her for no reason. You did the same thing to Natty.

Level 3

Location hidden

#352 Aug 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I checked, we didn't agree on anything. Hate to disappoint you but I don't bash BW but will address a person who feels the need to make the comments that I've seen posted. There being a difference between being direct in addressing a person's comments and being angry. She's the one, again, not being the first or last, who felt the need to label White women in the manner that she did and which is consistent w/the behavior of certain individuals who feel that due to their issues w/White women, they have a right to go unchecked.
All I'm saying is most black women are really great people with a lot to offer, and you should open your eyes and not carry around so much hatred. Like the guy said in American History X. It's baggage. Life is too short to be mad all the time.
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#354 Aug 5, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't label white women. Like I said, she seems like a really sweet person but you just attacked her for no reason. You did the same thing to Natty.
Then, perhaps, you should review this thread in that she most definitely did.

The same thing to Natty? Another IR BW who felt the need to use this thread as a means to baah White women. And who could have guessed she also being cut from the same cloth as every IRBW who feels the need to bash us, while at the same time, seeking IR with White men.

And those are the types of individuals that I address and who are bitter and angry w/White women. Not the reverse.
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#355 Aug 5, 2013
*bash not baah, rather.

Level 3

Location hidden

#356 Aug 5, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious as to what you mean by (black women have a lot to offer.) Bearing in mind you have made references to you wanting to exploit the lesser of black women to your advantage.
I wasn't even talking about sexually. Mentally. Just them being great people on the inside and aisling should try to see that instead of just blindly hating them for no reason.
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#357 Aug 5, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
All I'm saying is most black women are really great people with a lot to offer, and you should open your eyes and not carry around so much hatred. Like the guy said in American History X. It's baggage. Life is too short to be mad all the time.
Where have I ever stated that they don't have anything to offer and that there aren't any good Black women? I'm not out to bash BW in that I hve no reason to and address those that I have on an individual basis. I have no issues w/Black women and never have.

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#359 Aug 5, 2013
Even though I usually don't approach black women I probably would have tried to get at her too. But for sex not out of genuine interest. I think a lot of black women think they're validated or wanted simply because a man wants to have sex with them. A man will have sex with pretty much anything and that goes for any race. As for white women being jealous. Let's say what you say is true and the white women were jealous. Why does their jealousy make you as black women feel good or validated?
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#360 Aug 5, 2013
The following being a prime example of a person who is deserving of respect in that she possesses character and integrity...

http://youtu.be/lFw2DTMHJS0
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#361 Aug 5, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even darker Italians though, I still consider white, unless they say they aren't. Italians are some of the few European people I'm not disgusted with for letting non-white immigrants walk all over them. When they do something wrong over there Italians riot and burn their neighborhoods down. While Northern/Western Europeans for the most part, I'm sickened by them.
The UK is a prime example of allowing immigrants, snow invaders and intruders, to destroy their country from the inside. France is the second one. Italians have always been bold and courageous in fighting against any invader and scoundrel.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#362 Aug 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. I don't know too many Italians who identify themselves w/Latinos. Especially, Northern Italians. Italians are not Black and not Latino.
No, we are not. If we're not white, then Ethiopians are not black.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#363 Aug 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is stalking you. Perhaps, you should take your own advice and cease fixating on us. If you wish to attempt to bash White women, trust me, you will be countered when it comes to my attention. IR women, such as yourself, come a dime a dozen. You're not the first and won't be the last.
As I've stated, I'm not nice. So deal with it, childe.
Not trolling under your proxies and 'Peking gardens fish tank' account today, eh, aishat? I'm NOT nice when it comes to lying, racist trolls like YOU either. And, speaking of getting an education, YOU are hardly one to talk Ms 'Can't Spell for scheiss'. You need to take your bi polar, proxy using, lying behind over to your favourite racist site and leave decent people alone.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#364 Aug 5, 2013
Great video aisling.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#365 Aug 5, 2013
*and here comes the litany of masked foul words from Ms 'I never troll under proxies'......*

*eye roll*

“A queen never bow downs”

Level 3

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#366 Aug 5, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if he has African (black) blood on top of Native American (asiatic) blood, then he isn't white. He is mixed race/multiracial.
My parent however is 100% Italian blood, his family from Italy. He is white. I wouldn't go around calling Leona Lewis white when she is half Bahamian (black) and half English (white). What do you consider yourself as? If you don't mind me asking.
Nobody is 100% pure anything. Everybody is mix with something. I would consider her bi racial/black and myself multiracial/black. Black is dominate gene and white people do not care if someone is half white or whatever. They all put us in one category which is black.

Level 3

Location hidden

#367 Aug 5, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made the point for me sweetheart at the end of your post when you said Latinos can be any race. That does include white. I am white.
No u read it wrong. lol Meaning Italians brazilians etc.. are consider LATINOS.. we are not talking about white. We are talking about Latinos

Level 3

Location hidden

#368 Aug 5, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Zimmerman then - still human because you fail to forget that I'm also have one Irish parent. As long as you people aren't saying I'm black, that's all I care about lol. Being Latin is not a bad thing, it's a gift.
Black is the latino side. LMAO thats mean u have black ancestors. Welcome to the family :) Zimmerman is mexican not latino

Level 3

Location hidden

#369 Aug 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that you're pro-IR. Tell me something I don't know. What a shocker. Like I've said many times, we can see pro-IR women, such as yourself, coming from a mile away and avoid you like the plague. LMAO
STALKER ALERT

Level 3

Location hidden

#370 Aug 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. I don't know too many Italians who identify themselves w/Latinos. Especially, Northern Italians. Italians are not Black and not Latino.
yes, Italians are because even the white race consider Italians, jewish and irish people white trash. Bottom of the barrel, so why would yall want to fit in with people that do not like you?? LMAO Your like black/latino outcast pretending to be white so yall can fit in.

Level 3

Location hidden

#371 Aug 5, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is stalking you. Perhaps, you should take your own advice and cease fixating on us. If you wish to attempt to bash White women, trust me, you will be countered when it comes to my attention. IR women, such as yourself, come a dime a dozen. You're not the first and won't be the last.
As I've stated, I'm not nice. So deal with it, childe.
How are you going to get mad me because i said white women are UGLY. Thats my opinion. Thats how i truely feel and you can not change that. I find every race of women above yall. Get over it, you are at the bottom. slave lol
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#372 Aug 5, 2013
RiichGiirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is 100% pure anything. Everybody is mix with something. I would consider her bi racial/black and myself multiracial/black. Black is dominate gene and white people do not care if someone is half white or whatever. They all put us in one category which is black.
"They all" don't put everyone into one category. Many blacks take the one drop rule thing too far and so do some whites. Leona Lewis is apparently biracial. She doesn't even look black sometimes in some pictures to me. I would consider her biracial like Stacey Dash. Blacks don't look like that and have their hair. Well if you're mixed with all of what you said, I categorize you as multiracial and I hope that you aren't lying on your census forms every 10 years they come around. Flavor Flavor, I will not see as mixed, sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,479,981
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 4 min Anisha 9
White women 5 min Happyguy 1
Michigan Mayor compares Black people to chimps??? 15 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Why every race of women love black guys? 18 min chinaman 3
Dare I say that "fellatio".... 20 min Ben Quick 10
Why Do So Many Young WW have Mental Health Issues 23 min Ben Quick 3
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 1 hr zionism is racism 95
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Ben Quick 179
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Aquarius-wy 213