Comments
181 - 200 of 688 Comments Last updated Aug 14, 2013

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#192 Aug 4, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not being funny also, but lets roll with your drivel.
Anytime one needs to point of everything negative, the easiest target is a black male. But whites refuse to address their own STD's and sexual perverseness in any society.
Now if you look carefully, why would white promote homosexuality around the world on the pretense of human rights. But not speak of the scores of little boys hard at work in the Vatican polishing the knobs of white male Europeans. Lets talk about all the diseases that are passed down to those children by white males. Where have they hidden those statistics, or perhaps have you hidden it also.
Lets talk about white men who do suck Licky licky of whitewoman's puxxy that they have now developed throat cancer.
Lets talk about the scores of whites who refuse to get tested for STD's and then we can talk.
Why do you think African Countries have gone to their respective Parliament to enact laws to counter WHITE GLOBAL HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOURS?
You need to read more through research, don't allow news bytes guide you small brain
Who promotes homosexuality? The only people who have any reason to "promote" it are jews. I don't hate gays. I don't care as long as they aren't bothering me, but I think part of the cause of black men secretly being bisexual is that it's repressed, and that usually makes it worse, and gives them reasons to hide it.

But you are blaming black women, so what is your point? And there have also been a lot of black churches in Atlanta and in the south that were caught messing with kids, and one even got one pregnant, so I'm not sure what your point is about that either.
Flames

Hollywood, FL

#193 Aug 4, 2013
Rebel Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
nice try. Black women are the fattest group of women in America today. Period
We have more proportioned bodies. We are more feminine! You women look like men with wigs half the time especially since you tend to be more fat and larger. The wigs you wear make you look like overgrown clowns.
So please girl, you are not in our league.
Nope actually that crown goes to Mexican Americans now. The only reason people are fat in this country is because of too much processed food. Go to any other country in the world and the majority of Black people are usually slender and shapely. Heck look at old photos of black people in the 60's and 70's in the States most Black women were thin and stacked. Where do you think the phase brick house came from? Obesity in the US is more recent phenomenon.

“Black Russians Rule”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#194 Aug 4, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
This is you own insecurities showing right there.
You should know by now that being "educated" and "intelligence" are two completely different bodies of human development.
But who I'm i to point out your flaws, since you couldn't use your supposed "Education" to confront my comment other than personal attacks.
Indicative of your own insecure inhibitions.
So obviously, you must move along.
Actually, batty boy, the personal attacks started with you. This last post shows how uneducated you are. Your spelling and grammar are atrocious as are your rebuttals. Stick to what you know best, threatening to kill women. You are one big joke, mericon.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#195 Aug 4, 2013
Doxia wrote:
<quoted text> Jeg hater din guts!! Ga til hel vete dum idiot din en suart kvinne!!! Sheboon azz licker, feces breath!!
No the translation is: I hate your boy's. Go to hell.( Helvete is one word not two words. It means hell.) stupid idiot you a black woman . Black is misspelled. It's svart not suart.
Lol. Someone tried to "rape" the Norwegian language.

Level 3

Location hidden

#196 Aug 4, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
No the translation is: I hate your boy's. Go to hell.( Helvete is one word not two words. It means hell.) stupid idiot you a black woman . Black is misspelled. It's svart not suart.
She may have meant guts. It makes more sense than boys. I think this poor girl is retarded.
Doxia

United States

#199 Aug 4, 2013
O ms
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
You foolish ape lover! im more American than you are, so my pronunciations are not at your par you Interracial trash. Your English is poor and weak . You need lessons as well. Lol ypur english is weak.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#200 Aug 4, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
She may have meant guts. It makes more sense than boys. I think this poor girl is retarded.
Probably Lol . Because guts is slang from the villages, she wouldn't know that. But she sure isn't Norwegian. Or maybe it's a retarded Norwegian.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#201 Aug 4, 2013
Doxia wrote:
O ms<quoted text>You foolish ape lover! im more American than you are, so my pronunciations are not at your par you Interracial trash. Your English is poor and weak . You need lessons as well. Lol ypur english is weak.
Look my English is a whole lot better than yours. Look at you, I mean look at you. im - you have to capitalize I and make an apostrophe. And here you go: I'm . You have to capitalize the word English consistantly. Need help with your own language? Lmao.

Level 3

Location hidden

#203 Aug 4, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, you are sticking on your silly "Jews" own the media rant right?
Perhaps you want to also claim the Priest-Hood in the Vatican are a bunch of Jews clothed in European skin also huh.
Christians are jew-worshippers. Their God is a pacifist impotent jew. And yeah the jews are the ones responsible for the Christianization of Europe behind the scenes, but that doesn't really have anything to do with them being pedophiles. They just are. But like I said, there have been a good bit of black preachers in the south getting caught doing the same things in the South in the past 5 years so I'm not seeing your point.

Level 3

Location hidden

#204 Aug 4, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably Lol . Because guts is slang from the villages, she wouldn't know that. But she sure isn't Norwegian. Or maybe it's a retarded Norwegian.
Yeah, it's an expression here too, so that's what I thought. That is funny she can't speak whatever she is trying to speak. I just put it into google translation. Normally I wouldn't have bothered but was bored.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#205 Aug 4, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
The jewish media does that to promote black men mixing with white women. Or any other men. But white men and black women were mixing way before that. I get tired of people saying "white men do it to promote their own women". No, they are all jewish and they have an agenda. That is why white women are pimped like they are.
Second of all, the Jewish people you speak of, are also white.
Sylvester

United States

#207 Aug 4, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
White women are disgusting and trasshy like a dying sewer rat. Yes i am a blackman who will never ever find myself alone with one of you pale freaks! I hate interracial blackwomen the same.so your not all that.

Level 3

Location hidden

#209 Aug 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Second of all, the Jewish people you speak of, are also white.
Most of them are genetically but they have completely different goals than just "white men" and identify by being jews, not white.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#211 Aug 4, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's an expression here too, so that's what I thought. That is funny she can't speak whatever she is trying to speak. I just put it into google translation. Normally I wouldn't have bothered but was bored.
Wahahahahahaha sewer rats. Thx a lot. Lol

Level 3

Location hidden

#212 Aug 4, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
I did state that race mixing and the lack of separation of the races to their respective countries has caused more damage than anything in this world. And its due to one over-powering the other for economic gains.
The point i was making was based on your rant about all the dysfunctionalities of us black people while you appear to have very little idea or knowledge on your own.
I did concur with you on the fact that race mixing has destroyed the core values of some black people (so much so,) that some of us tend to mimick the antisocial, inhumane or negative behaviours and attitudes of Europeans.
My daughter is going to be half black. But another thing with white people is besides the jews, whites have been sold out by rich whites too. Rich whites value the cheapest labor they can get which happens to be brown people.

Level 3

Location hidden

#213 Aug 4, 2013
I wasn't making fun of black people but you were trying to say black women are the reason for STD's in the black community, which I don't really believe. Or at least not most of the problem.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#217 Aug 4, 2013
Rebel Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
nice try. Black women are the fattest group of women in America today. Period
We have more proportioned bodies. We are more feminine! You women look like men with wigs half the time especially since you tend to be more fat and larger. The wigs you wear make you look like overgrown clowns.
So please girl, you are not in our league.
I really doubt that. Oh I am not saying that there aren't any overweight black women like there are obese white women but black women still tend to have shapely breast, hips and legs while fat white women usually look like big shapeless blobs and back ends of buses. Many white women's facial features are coarse and tough like those of older white men.

See what I mean?

http://medicmagic.net/wp-content/uploads/2012...

http://0.tqn.com/d/plussize/1/0/b/4/-/-/72958...

http://eliku.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/sara...

http://cdn.madamenoire.com/wp-content/uploads...
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#219 Aug 4, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wahahahahahaha sewer rats. Thx a lot. Lol
It was for Sylvester poster.

Level 3

Location hidden

#220 Aug 4, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
It was for Sylvester poster.
I thought you were white.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#222 Aug 4, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were white.
I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All of this Racism Must Stop 3 min Jubilant Sleep 101
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,101,537
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 123
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min African AE 24,281
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 5 min Insect Trust 5,003
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 6 min felisitas 2,392
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 7 min The AD 146
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 38 min Stupid Thread 3,564
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 1 hr ROMPER STOMPER 69
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••