|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

BlackPride wrote:
The time has come again to address world ignorance, the shadow government, and clandestine operations of the deceitful people who currently think they rule the planet. Caucasians are not fully or normally developed human beings but are only the inbred mutant albinos of their genetic masters—Black Africans. Do you know the real reason white people perform laboratory experiments on white lab rats is because those white lab rats share the same genetic code as they share? They share two common factors—the albino, and the inbreeding factor. Those white rats are bred for their albinism and are deliberately inbred to mimic the genealogy of so-called “Caucasians.” White people perform experiments on white rats to see how experiments potentially go over in the human Caucasoid population. If they want to know how something will impact the normal population, the benchmark used is a normally colored rat. In the human world, if they want to know how something will impact the normal human population, their benchmark is a black human being. Black humans contain the only fully developed genes and genealogy is the benchmark for normalcy. Inbreeding has caused the gene pool of white people to become severely depleted, and whites have far less genetic diversity than their black genetic masters.
White people are far more prone to various genetic defects, malfunctions and disorders. Ever notice why white people have far more tolerance for milk the most lactose tolerant? Since white people reflect sunlight with white skin, they do not synthesize vitamin D like normal people, and this automatically decreases calcium levels in the blood. To compensate, they have to have calcium depleted from their bones, leaving their bones porous and weak and leaving whites susceptible to osteoporosis. Their bodies always need calcium because it is always robbed from their bodies. Normal people, after reaching a certain age, no longer need milk and should be waned off of it. In the wild, when was the last time you saw a full grown animal still suckling its mother? Actually, black people should not drink milk. They can get all of the Vitamin D they need from sunshine. Caucasians need supplements to help them make up for the Vitamin D deficiency. This is why most people who are lactose intolerant are black people and why white people are not only the most lactose tolerant, but needy. In the supermarket, notice how many products have calcium added in them from orange juice and other fruit juices to breakfast cereal? All that extra calcium fortification is to aid whites in their inability to maintain healthy vitamin D levels in their bodies because of the genetic defect. This is the governments way of “leveling the playing field” if you will.
see this is why people think all of us are tinfoil hat wearing nut jobs. do you know why i have a hard time telling people about how things like PRISM are bad? becuase people like you bring this black nationalist poisen milk made by whiteboy shit around and everyone thinks the guys that actually have valid points are crazy.
CAL

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude the whites who run this country the bankers, CEOs, politicians etc. are not rednecks. Rednecks have no power or money so they can't do anything to you. You all make me laugh when you try to make believe that Whites are all a bunch of conspiring rednecks. If anything the redneck is a poor soul just like you.
"DUDE" like Y-O-U, anyone with pastey skin, a ski-slope nose, stringy dog hair, a pungent animalistic smell, who are of the "European Eurasian" heritage...Is a redneck bast*a*d to me! Does not mattr if your red neck holds the title of politician or possum hunter...

Your maggot people have never "run" this country...You stole this country and took credit for the achievements of those who do!!! Now your "comeuppance" are abreast, and all you still continue to do is deny, cry, whine and spew absurdities....You and yours earned the title "conspiring redneck" It fits you well...

And... at least I have a soul, you black hearted inbred maggot...:-)

Just sayin...
CAL

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

"DUDE" like Y-O-U, anyone with pastey skin, a ski-slope nose, stringy dog hair, a pungent animalistic smell, who are of the "European Eurasian" heritage...Is a redneck bast*a*d to me! Does not mattr if your red neck holds the title of politician or possum hunter...

Your maggot people have never "run" this country...You stole this country and took credit for the achievements of those who do!!! Now your "comeuppance" are abreast, and all you still continue to do is deny, cry, whine and spew absurdities....You and yours earned the title "conspiring redneck" It fits you well...

Just sayin...

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

CAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sayin...
A very heartfelt response. What do you propose as the solution to your particular problem?
One of the Good Ones

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

All the young brothers complaining about getting a fair shake from the white man all the time sounding like little behaches!

I walk free in the streets knowing if they mess with me I got the NAACP and the Panthers to cover my rights!

They know they be getting a law suit.
exterminate white people

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

I must honestly say, I am very proud of the conscious black people in this thread. You all are telling the truth and sticking it to those inbred mutant albinos. BlackPride, more power to you!!! I am so proud of you. Please keep enlightening the masses. This is exactly what we need.

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

exterminate white people wrote:
I must honestly say, I am very proud of the conscious black people in this thread. You all are telling the truth and sticking it to those inbred mutant albinos. BlackPride, more power to you!!! I am so proud of you. Please keep enlightening the masses. This is exactly what we need.
How about a good old fashioned punch in the mouth by a hard working, no nonsense white guy??
One of the Good Ones

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

I like to scare white people by sitting in the mall and watching them eat.

“All Because You Said It...”

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

It has been ingrained in them from abomination to abomination to descendent to descendent to inherently despize their genetically superior parent. Ever heard of the Xq28 DNA patch found regularly in homosexuals, well a similiar dna marker exist in caucasians that permits these uncontrollable irrational urges such as a feral pig fears and despizes the leopard in the wild. A research study group of roughly 200 said white racist were tested and of those %86 carried a similiar dna match lets call it Xc66. Ever wonder why most dna test are exact matches up to %99.5 race by race it's due to this inherent physiological developmental processes..They are in fact .5% at loss of normalcy biologically, anatomically and physiologically versus their superior genetic counterpart blacks which is .5X1000% unstable and dangerous.
One of the good Ones

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Yea,but we sure can get the beehathes!

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

not helping wrote:
<quoted text> see this is why people think all of us are tinfoil hat wearing nut jobs. do you know why i have a hard time telling people about how things like PRISM are bad? becuase people like you bring this black nationalist poisen milk made by whiteboy shit around and everyone thinks the guys that actually have valid points are crazy.
National survallience is definitely a punitive invasion of privacy. But you wanna know why the Elite want to survey internet data transfer internationally? Simply put, to prevent global unity and ethnic cultural isolation. What Edward Snowden decrypted was the hypocricy of the United Nations and their scheme to coninue continuity and corruptive appointment. This is not for our international protection alone. Why do you think he ran? Because he knows the truth behind the colonial deception. Get a grip man nothings really what it seems.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Bruh I need to save some of this cash I've made through my modeling assignments. Which one do you recommend? I need to hurry before my greedy Momma spends it all.
Unity National Bank is in texas and it is black owned.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

BlackPride wrote:
<quoted text>
No haven't had the pleasure but after reading the synopsis I will be checking it out. Thanks for the heads up.
no problem

Level 3

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

AGAIN!!!! CORRECTION!!!
Simply put, to prevent global unity and keep ethnic cultural isolation. What Edward Snowden decrypted was the hypocricy of the United Nations and their scheme to continue continuity and corruptive appointment. ALL MAJOR PLAYER ON THE INTERNET TRACK YOUR EVERY FOOTPRINT FOR LATER USE AND INVESTIGATIVE PURPOSES. MAJOR PLAYERS INCORPORATED IN THIS PRACTICE INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO..
YAHOO
AOL
MSN
MICROSOFT
GOOGLE
FACEBOOK
AND MANY MORE!
CAL

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
A very heartfelt response. What do you propose as the solution to your particular problem?
"SIGH" So is this "YOU" being "intellectual???" LOL!!!! Ok....I will play along Jeth...

What "problem" are you referring to? Be more specific...

And...if you are referring to crime...All races have crime. Non white crime is just more focused on than white crime because whites like to suppress their iniquities and emphasize those of non white races. It keeps their race looking pure...And thats what it's all about right?:-)

If you are referring to our current economic state...Refer to your "C" student, former President "Sir Bush"

Enough said....
CAL

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Matthew_1 wrote:
Black men like you belong behind bars.
This post reveals: "FEAR OF THE EDUCATED BLACK MALE"

I LOVE IT....:-)

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

CAL wrote:
<quoted text>
"SIGH" So is this "YOU" being "intellectual???" LOL!!!! Ok....I will play along Jeth...
What "problem" are you referring to? Be more specific...
And...if you are referring to crime...All races have crime. Non white crime is just more focused on than white crime because whites like to suppress their iniquities and emphasize those of non white races. It keeps their race looking pure...And thats what it's all about right?:-)
If you are referring to our current economic state...Refer to your "C" student, former President "Sir Bush"
Enough said....
Why, your paranoia about the White man oppressing you etc. You are not just going take this sitting down are you?

And dude let me show you some logic..not too intellectual I hope.

"Poverty and crime have a very "intimate" relationship that has been described by experts from all fields, from sociologists to economists. The UN and the World Bank both rank crime high on the list of obstacles to a country’s development.

Starting from the 1970s, studies in the US pointed more and more at the link between unemployment, poverty and crime. After that other connections with income level, time spent at school, quality of neighborhood and education were revealed as well...

But most importantly, what reveals the unmistakable connection between poverty and crime is that they’re both geographically concentrated - in a strikingly consistent way. In other words, where you find poverty is also where you find crime."

now if you are least bright enough to concede this simple point then you should know what it implies.

Blacks and Hispanics are more likely than whites to be poor, and to be in deep poverty.

In 2011, 9.8% of non-Hispanic whites (19.2 million) lived in poverty and 4.4% in deep poverty; 25.3% of Hispanics (13.2 million) lived in poverty and 10.5% in deep poverty; and 27.6% of blacks (10.9 million) lived in poverty and 12.8% in deep poverty.
12.5% of non-Hispanic white children under 18 lived below poverty; 34.1% of Hispanic children under 18 lived below poverty; and 38.8% of black children under 18 lived below poverty. Overall, 21.9% children under 18 – or some 16.1 million children–- lived below the poverty line.

Although blacks represent 13.1% of the general population, they represent 27.6% of the poor population. Hispanics, who make up 16.7% of the population, represent 25.3% of the poor population."
http://www.nclej.org/poverty-in-the-us.php

What shall we conclude?

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Scottishguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he kept his A** in the right place and that be Africa. Kentucky on the other hand ain't no place for no negro..you heard..!!
why not?

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it's you all who are degenerating! Check it. Who has the most kids? The poorer undeducated Black males, the jail birds with low IQ. They got a baby mama on every mama. Both educated and sucessful Blacks, men and women tend to marry out of their race more and have few children. You know this. Thats why so many are dropping out of school and turning to crime. Cuz they are dummer than previous generation of Blacks. In another generation you all be completely retarded brutes. More and more will be locked up.
It's just their influence, blacks tend to look up to people who create false hope, like athletes and entertainers. When you have a set of negativity influencing those who are unaware and unconscious it just spreads like a disease.

I bet if they rapped about productive stuff and saw that they get to drive lambos because of this, then the whole outlook of how their welfare would change...

Law of attraction.
African Spiritual Portal

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BlackPride wrote:
Why is there so much secrecy at various military bases and archaeological digs? This is really where the shadow government arrives. White people are hiding the fact that today’s technology is nothing more than recycled ancient technology from civilizations long ago. The secret aircraft they are manufacturing at area 51 out in the western United States are only reversed engineered aircraft from ancient aircraft excavated from archaeological digs.
Co-sign to the 144 thousandth power! Now think about this, if there's an Area 51, think about 1-50 and 51 and beyond.........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••