Light, Caramel or Dark skinned woman ..Preference?

Created by JamaicanButterflii on Jan 25, 2009

819 votes

Click on an option to vote

Light skinned woman

Caramel/ Brown skinned woman

Dark/chocolate skinned woman

Any of the above.Doesnt matter

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#302 Oct 5, 2012
long island girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM LOOKING 4 them, a white boy for me is NOT my first choice, I am still waiting for that guy to approach me, but his wack ass is caught up with those light skin gurls.
And that's the problem, black men just don't appreciate gurls my color. I am going to have to go to prom with that white hispanic that keeps bothering my ass in class all day. And its sad cause I don't want too :(
Because black men don't appreciate brown skin!!!!!!
And those that do are ugly as sin!
... not buying it. I put a premium on tall dark women with looks that kill.

Every time I see a fine dark skinned woman on here I speak. I think it's clear that I truly value them above all. But sometimes, not always I get this brush off like I'm a leper because I look like her. That's just sad that your first instinct to combat men who don't supposedly want you by saying you want to wash out your black skin by getting with a white guy. If you said some dark skinned non black guy I might think you are not just looking for an excuse to erase your dark lineage. But whatever se la vi. I believe you are too far gone already.

Location hidden

#303 Oct 5, 2012
JamaicanButterflii wrote:
<quoted text>
Pic was taken in the house with no sunlight exposure, the only real light was the flash
Im about 2 shades darker than them.. They are caramel but there are more shades to caramel.. light, dark. brown skinned.
Number 1 You are beautiful looking.
Number 2 you take all that away when you open your mouth.
Number 3 It's clear you have been well condition by the world to think you can't be beautiful if you are dark.

Stop showing the world you are terrified of what they think. And don't run to a white man just to give him your good looks and blend out our beautiful dark genetics. A white man will take you because you DO look good.
Talajia

Chattanooga, TN

#304 Oct 23, 2012
RedTape wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? What's wrong with interracial relationships it many of them don't give a damn about dark skinned girls like me? Absolutely nothing. I'll date whoever the hell I want to since many men on this thread especially just proved to me that many black men don't appreciate or are not attracted to dark skinned women. Oh, I'll get lots of love elsewhere...
Well, I married a white man, and had a daughter...but then again, I am a bit younger and that sort of thing happens quite a bit now (21). I didn't ever close my eyes to any one person of any one color. He just so happened to come along and we fell in love. If I met a black man who loved me, I would have married him, but unfortunately most of the boys just made fun of me cause I studied and spoke right. This is not to say that I settled for my husband, but he was the one for me. That didn't leave much room for me to find a guy that appreciated me (speaking on being made fun of). Plus, not being ghetto fabulous didn't help either. I wore what looked good, not what was name brand, and I got laughed at for it. As for skin, I've never really gave two craps. I'm black, Korean, and Irish...I look mostly black, but my facial features are more on the Asian side...I've got freckles, that's about it from the Irish as far as I know... I went to so many different countries and met so many different people I just liked people in general and didn't care how someone looked. I always thought I would marry out of my race because I was different than the black men I was around, and I did. IR dating is not bad, but don't do it just because the person is white, or whatever other race they are. Also, don't assume all black men are bad. There are great black men out there, but they get overshadowed by the ones who don't give a flip. So if you want a black man, take your time and find a good one. There is never a rush.
Jan

Yucaipa, CA

#305 Nov 1, 2012
Light is better
White is Right

United States

#306 Nov 2, 2012
Fair/pale skin is my fave.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#307 Nov 2, 2012
The one with the best rack.
Artie Kirichuk

Berlin, Germany

#308 Jun 21, 2013
Actually it all depends on the attitude and the behaviour of the person, BUT my personal favorite type of black girls is DARK SKINNED ... it's because I love the black color, although the caramel/light skinned-brwon ladies are mostly considired to be more pretty by the minority of white men (might be true) ... anyway, I still stick to my DARK-LIKE-NIGHT SKINNED BABE's :-D
haha

Houston, TX

#309 Jun 21, 2013
I'm a high yellow girl, I'm the same color as my White French boyfriend but only a bit yellower and browner. So What?
Michaelgray

Houston, TX

#311 Jul 11, 2013
long island girl wrote:
<quoted text>Because black men don't appreciate brown skin!!!!!!

And those that do are ugly as sin!
Well forget you! I'm pretty sure a mixed black woman will at least look at me without thinking "yuck".
Aaliyah

Baltimore, MD

#313 Aug 14, 2013
Im Caramel with a Mix of Cocoa and chocolate, I have been called Light, Dark, Medium..Lord, I have heard it all. I dont give a damn about the Mans Color, its his heart that counts, if he hits you and beats on you and calls you a b****, Thoughts of his skintone immediately Leave your Mind. As for women of Color, You need to embrace whatever skintone you are and Love yourself, regardless of what the media is trying to "beat" into your head. There are plenty of Men who will Love and accept your unique beauty. I have a special message for my dark skinned beauties: You are 1 in a million, there are millions who appreciate you, just because you see the opposite does not always mean everyone feels the way they do. embrace your beauty. We are all imprints of Gods view of our Beauty. He likes dark skin thats why he let it be.
MeMe

Philadelphia, PA

#317 Apr 6, 2014
No there is no dark, light medium caramel. I would also consider you to be dark skin

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Location hidden

#318 Apr 6, 2014
Lol aye! Brown skin squad STAYS winning. 369 in the lead. Lol, brownies do it better.:*(I'm just playing around)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 2 min Cigar Face 21 745
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 4 min squeezers 74
Donald Trump: Even African-Americans Can't List... 11 min Go Blue Forever 1
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 15 min African AE 7,261
Why do gay black men love white men so much =) (Jan '09) 16 min luvher 301
All this data showing black men are undesirable 16 min The White Race 6
Internet trolls face up to two years in jail un... 17 min Jack 24
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 3 hr AFC South 89
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 3 hr The Irony 163

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE