Light, Caramel or Dark skinned woman ...

Light, Caramel or Dark skinned woman ..Preference?

Created by JamaicanButterflii on Jan 25, 2009

1,057 votes

Click on an option to vote

Light skinned woman

Caramel/ Brown skinned woman

Dark/chocolate skinned woman

Any of the above.Doesnt matter

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Weston, CT

#1 Jan 25, 2009
well if it was for the men...
it would be any of the above..doesn't matter!
LOL

AOL

#2 Jan 25, 2009
I prefer light over dark, but if the dark has nice facial features (to my personal preference) then I won't give a crap. ;)

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

Fort Washington, MD

#3 Jan 25, 2009
Don't care as long as she has cute chubby cheeks I can pinch!LOL!

Since: Oct 07

Jamaica, W.I.

#4 Jan 25, 2009
I guess i'd be oonsidered caramel skinned.. I'd say I prefer dark skinned.. but i'd also date a caramel skinned man

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 25, 2009
JamaicanButterflii wrote:
I guess i'd be oonsidered caramel skinned.. I'd say I prefer dark skinned.. but i'd also date a caramel skinned man
...sorry, but you are darker than caramel in my eyes. i would consider you darks-skinned with a touch of red.

...me personally prefer caramel !!! it looks so tanned and sexy...brown skin rules if it comes to women...

Since: Aug 08

Weston, CT

#6 Jan 25, 2009
lol of course dark skin is not going to get any votes..
so typical..

Since: Nov 08

Ontario, Canada

#7 Jan 25, 2009
Jozye wrote:
lol of course dark skin is not going to get any votes..
so typical..
i like dark skin. doesnt matter for me....as long as shes cool and has a lil meat on her. not too skinny and not too thick.
PeeWee

Erwin, NC

#8 Jan 25, 2009
Mulatto women are always the best, especially when their moms are either white or asian. That way, all the black women "attitude" does not ruin them and teach them to hate men.

“Stupid people make me sick”

Since: Jan 09

Detroit

#9 Jan 25, 2009
well i like caramel/darkskinned guys but if i had to choose my favorite is dark, dark and darker.lol

“I Be Blessin' 1.5 oz. Glasses”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

"...Wit' Papal Kisses"

#10 Jan 25, 2009
I like darker skinned women, but I don't care if a broad is green. If she look good I'm wit' it.

Since: May 08

Stockholm

#11 Jan 25, 2009
Brown to dark skinned ladies are often to my liking.

“reppin' dat 2up 2 down”

Since: Sep 07

Va

#12 Jan 25, 2009
I like all of a black man's tones. Long as he a good man is what matters. Im not picky over black men because of their shade.
Personal Preference

AOL

#13 Jan 25, 2009
As you can see, everyone has different personal tastes, so it doesn't matter what others like, just look for someone that likes you, get to know them, if you like that person, then keep it up and be happy together. That's ALL that counts here, not ANYthing else. TRUTH!

It's like asking:

Do you like apples, oranges, banana's, cherries or blueberries? Many people will like one of these over the others, or all of them the same. It simply depends on each individual person, and going by statistics will do nothing of any importance for you. Just go and be yourself, build a foundation of self-respect and confidence within yourself, then when the winds of criticism come, you will stand strong in the midst and make it through the storm.

Building a foundation upon statistics which change all the time, is like building your house on sand -> NOT a very smart idea!

Find a rock and build your house upon that!
AriQ

Christchurch, New Zealand

#14 Jan 25, 2009
doesn't matter

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#15 Jan 26, 2009
Most of you are saying you prefer dark skin or caramel skin (brown skin).Then you vote for light skin.Light skin has more votes than dark skin and brown skin.What are you trying to hide ? Y'all don't prefer light skin.

“BLACK FIRST”

Since: Nov 08

maryland

#16 Jan 26, 2009
I do not know about the rest of the guys here, I am going to be honest I voted for l Any of the above.Doesnt matter, it so hard to choose from, they all have certain raw sex appeal, black women come in so many shades of brown from light brown to medium brown to darker brown, and real dark chocolate, and all of these skins tones shines and radiate in the sun light, so it can go either way

The king has spoken

Since: Oct 07

Jamaica, W.I.

#17 Jan 26, 2009
solomonic wrote:
<quoted text>...sorry, but you are darker than caramel in my eyes. i would consider you darks-skinned with a touch of red.
...me personally prefer caramel !!! it looks so tanned and sexy...brown skin rules if it comes to women...
Actually my pic was taken in bad lighting.. I'm a bit lighter in person.

Since: Oct 08

Greeley, CO

#18 Jan 26, 2009
I like natural flawless skin. her tone and colour doesn't matter as much. but a rich shade of brown skin tone is always top of the list.

Level 1

Redmond, WA

#20 Jan 26, 2009
Why is light skin winning

Im a pretty brown skinned girl, if I heard a guy say that he prefers light skin girls, even If he was interested in me, I wouldn't give his ass the time of day. And I hope other women my color who hear these things, ignore these men also, they are nothing but trouble.
Because he would get no play from me.

Beauty isnt limited to light skin.

Most of the ppl who voted don't know that yet, and they are dumb asses

Who would chose ugly yellow piss colored skinned, over pretty glowing brown caramel and dark skin.

Level 1

Redmond, WA

#21 Jan 26, 2009
Black features look retarted on yellow colored skin, look how dumb and ugly rihanna looks now, before when she had color she looked better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,022
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 9 min Harrisson 26
Black men are weak and cowardly! lmao 28 min T-BOS 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 31 min dreamhunk 34,579
Does Washington State Have A Lot Of Racism? (Oct '11) 31 min StayAwayFromEastWA 63
BM will never RISE 32 min Virginia Sue Jenk... 13
New Serena Williams Pregnancy pics 33 min Keyanna 34
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 37 min Paul 222
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr KC The Troll Hunter 77
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 3 hr WHITE MASTER 42
More from around the web