Dennys

United States

#138 Jan 26, 2013
Valerie Rae wrote:
This is such a freakin' myth. I always tip at least twenty percent or more. I have NEVER known any Black person who did not tip.
LIAR!

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#139 Jan 26, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federal Government expects it. They tax wait staff based on the estimate of their received tips. Sucks to be taxed on money you never made, huh?
http://www.tip20.com/tips-taxes/25
I guess if there is nothing else you can do but wait tables.
Like I said those type of jobs are a distant memory for me. A couple of months while struggling and going to school like most who wanted more in life.
You say there are plenty of Mickey D's and KFC's right down the street. I'm aware of this. I own many shares of McDonalds,Yum brands,and even StarBucks in my 401k,Roth,and investment savings that I've purchased when they were all under $5/share.

If people want to work a job to pay tax on money not earned thats just stupid to me.
Worrying about people who don't tip is the least of their problems.
444friendorfoe44 4

Palmdale, CA

#141 Jan 26, 2013
better than u wrote:
Not only do they not tip, they expect special treatment and do not even want to pay the bill. I was in a restaurant that featured a buffet style dinner. A table full of mama monkeys got the roast beef. One sent it back to the kitchen several times because it was "too red". Finally the waiter explained that she had gotten "rare" roast beef from the buffet and should order something from the menu if she wanted it specially cooked. After much snorting and carrying on in true monkey fashion one of them made the remark "He must don't know who de prezdent is". This was in 2009. Then they all started arguing with the poor waiter until the manager came out and told them to eat or leave but quit disturbing other diners. They said if they didn't get what they wanted they would not pay for what they "et". Mind you they were shoveling it in as fast as they could go but already trying to figure out how to get out of paying.
You racist bastard. Do you know that you are classifying all black people that way? Maybe it was one group at one table this one time, but I will be DAMNED if you classify all of us that way. You think your so brave behind a keyboard typing these hateful observations when you don't know shit. Special treatment? everyone asks for special treatment at restaurants , they're being served an catered to! And what the hell did you mean by "true monkey fashion"? Ugh you make me sick. What if everytime you did something wrong or stupid someone remarked that your actions were responsible for your entire race? Like " oh there goes that white person giggling with those friends at that restaurant table god their so unruly that's why all white people are loud trashy and stupid". As a waitress myself, I've seen all different races even, "heaven forbid" white people stealing food from buffets and shoveling down food even thought they weren't satisfied with it. You my friend, are an ignorant asshole who needs to step out if the 1900's for a second and see how intolerant and idiotic you sound. And for the record, white people tip as often as black people, which is ALMOST ALL THE TIME
Santos

Houston, TX

#142 Jan 26, 2013
444friendorfoe444 wrote:
<quoted text>
You racist bastard. Do you know that you are classifying all black people that way? Maybe it was one group at one table this one time, but I will be DAMNED if you classify all of us that way. You think your so brave behind a keyboard typing these hateful observations when you don't know shit. Special treatment? everyone asks for special treatment at restaurants , they're being served an catered to! And what the hell did you mean by "true monkey fashion"? Ugh you make me sick. What if everytime you did something wrong or stupid someone remarked that your actions were responsible for your entire race? Like " oh there goes that white person giggling with those friends at that restaurant table god their so unruly that's why all white people are loud trashy and stupid". As a waitress myself, I've seen all different races even, "heaven forbid" white people stealing food from buffets and shoveling down food even thought they weren't satisfied with it. You my friend, are an ignorant asshole who needs to step out if the 1900's for a second and see how intolerant and idiotic you sound. And for the record, white people tip as often as black people, which is ALMOST ALL THE TIME
You watch too much TV.
In the real world blacks tip as often as a broken clock has teh correct time. Everybody else tips and for good service they tip good. I've never seen a black either tip well or treat the wait staff like equals. With blacks it's almost always a master slave situation but with no tip after being treated like the seconds class citizen.
Toddbreakly

Palmdale, CA

#143 Jan 26, 2013
Santos wrote:
<quoted text>
You watch too much TV.
In the real world blacks tip as often as a broken clock has teh correct time. Everybody else tips and for good service they tip good. I've never seen a black either tip well or treat the wait staff like equals. With blacks it's almost always a master slave situation but with no tip after being treated like the seconds class citizen.
Hey uh I think what friendorfoe was trying to say was to not generalize. And apparently YOU watch too much tv because you just generalized. I'm black and I always tip 20% or more based on the service. Maybe everytime you watched black people eat and scanned their table to see their tip, maybe they included it on their bill, the service was bad, they didn't have enough money or whatever. And then yeah there are those who are just cheap people who won't tip. All I'm saying I don't generalize and turn things into a "slave situation"
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#144 Jan 26, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you people presume to be able to tell a black person what they should or should not do or somehow 'rein in' others those who happen to share our skin color to make them acceptable to you? I am not my brother's keeper...I am sure you have heard that one before. The fact of the matter is that very few of the black folks posting on this forum are of the type you self-proclaimed superior beings like to complain about. At the same time, we'll be darned if we're going to sit here and let you waltz in and spread your lies and hate unchallenged. The vast majority of blacks are good and decent people. It's only your simple behind that will swallow any guff saying otherwise as it suits your predefined viewpoint. It wouldn't matter to you what behavior blacks eliminated or altered because people like you would still hate every one of us simply because we exist. Do you honestly expect me to swallow that a person calling himself 'EBT Blackman' has anything other than hate in his heart? No thank you. You can print out that post you made and shove it up your azz.
I'm simply trying to explain to this man why blacks are universally despised by all other races. He seems to be an obscurantist of some sort who would rather NOT know. It has nothing to do with color. It has to do with BEHAVIOR.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#145 Jan 26, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm simply trying to explain to this man why blacks are universally despised by all other races. He seems to be an obscurantist of some sort who would rather NOT know. It has nothing to do with color. It has to do with BEHAVIOR.
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about and the behavior of the vast majority of blacks is NOT as you have stated. The fact that you project the behavior of the minority onto the whole is YOUR problem and the problem of people who think like you.

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#146 Jan 26, 2013
BlackHo wrote:
<quoted text> Yep. Spit a bloody loogie in your nigguh BBQ sauce.
#1 I dont eat BBQ sauce.#2 I can cook, I dont need crakkkas to cook my food...know ur sh*t!

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Douglasville, GA

#147 Jan 26, 2013
Cayla N wrote:
<quoted text>#1 I dont eat BBQ sauce.#2 I can cook, I dont need crakkkas to cook my food...know ur sh*t!
well we know #1 is definitely a lie, and #2, Mexicans are usually the cooks

“the king of his environment”

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Silver Spring, MD

#148 Jan 26, 2013
444friendorfoe444 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's describing the negroes, which unfortunately make up the majority of Black Americans. I am often pleasantly surprised because a lot of black people will tip well for good service. I usually give them a better deal than everyone else though. Hopefully, this no tipping attitude amongst blacks with disappear soon. My daddy always said to respect people who bring you your food.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#149 Jan 26, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know EXACTLY what you're talking about and the behavior of the vast majority of blacks is NOT as you have stated. The fact that you project the behavior of the minority onto the whole is YOUR problem and the problem of people who think like you.
"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.
--Jesse Jackson

Level 7

Location hidden

#150 Jan 26, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage of my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.
--Jesse Jackson
You tired bigots love to trot that quote out. It does nothing to support your point. As usual a simpleton like you will think you have won some prize by bringing it up. Congratulations for finding it among your preloaded collection of text files. The quote is simply Jackson's honest assessment of the level of crime among young urban black males. Said group does not represent the vast majority or even a simple majority of black people. Obviously, math skills are not your strong suit.

Level 4

Location hidden

#151 Jan 26, 2013
Mrglock30 wrote:
<quoted text>
well we know #1 is definitely a lie, and #2, Mexicans are usually the cooks
Pardon me honkey. You obviously know so much about me.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#153 Jan 27, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, math skills are not your strong suit.
You mean like the massive blind spot blacks have regarding "Per Capita"?

Level 1

Douglasville, GA

#154 Jan 27, 2013
Cayla N wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me honkey. You obviously know so much about me.
it's okay sweetie, we all know that you are just a DAN! You can't help that.

Level 7

Location hidden

#155 Jan 27, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant synopsis, as always.
Let's stay on topic, shall we? Let me know when you come up with something, other than a bigoted opinion, that supports your position.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#156 Jan 27, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Said group does not represent the vast majority or even a simple majority of black people. Obviously, math skills are not your strong suit.
I suppose a +70% OOW birth rate ALSO does not represent the behavior of "the vast majority or even a simple majority of black people." Math, eh? The White Man's Magic.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#157 Jan 27, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose a +70% OOW birth rate ALSO does not represent the behavior of "the vast majority or even a simple majority of black people." Math, eh? The White Man's Magic.....
I'm sorry, did I not acknowledge 70% figure in my prior posting when I defined OOW for you when you tried to use the figure for something that it does not represent? I certainly did. The use of true figures to prove unrelated claims is a common tactic of you bigots on Topix. Try that with someone else, amateur.

Level 4

Location hidden

#158 Jan 27, 2013
Mrglock30 wrote:
<quoted text>
it's okay sweetie, we all know that you are just a DAN! You can't help that.
Dont call me sweetie. I'm not sweet. DAN? Tf (the f*ck) is that?

Level 2

Location hidden

#159 Jan 27, 2013
Nothing hotter than a black woman racist against whites. Good thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Inventions That Whites Take Credit For (Nov '07) 1 min African AE 909
How to Insult an Ethiopian say "Agame" prounounced (Oct '09) 6 min listro agame 8
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,124,278
Light skin LOVE (Aug '12) 19 min Westcoastrap 113
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 19 min Mike 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 27 min Gmoney AKA Big G 26,208
why do african americans hate africans (Oct '08) 28 min BIG-T 11,088
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 34 min The Irony 69
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 41 min Cigar Face 21 734
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 55 min African AE 7,212
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 1 hr Who 163
FBI delaying release of 2013 Crime stats? 4 hr abc 114

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE