Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#403 May 4, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
TIP: To insure service
Americans don't understand tipping, thus they are being raken advantage of. People who own service oriented businesses support tipping for two reasons, both financial. In many states, tips allow ownes to reduce wages--even though there is no guarantee that the worker will get a tip, and tipping is a way of passing labor costs directly onto the consumer--even a way of controlling a worker's behavior without supervision.
Thus, the idea of tipping to insure service gets morphed into tipping to further profits and exploit workers. People who are dependent on low wage jobs are loathe to complain to their boss--the person that wage questions should be directed towards--they, instead, take it out on the consumer--those who provide the job in the first place.
then comes racist and fools: this group wants those who are most exploited to take the blame.
Here's a tip: Want more money, talk to your boss.
Even better, organize and take on the National Restaurant Association. They have an extremely powerful lobby apparatus that works specifically for restaurateurs to depress wages.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#404 May 4, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
The only truth that hurts is you are waiting tables depending on tips to feed a family. Probably no health,dental,retirement savings,etc.. And you will have no choice but to wait on some people who won't tip good enough to your liking and you won't know if you will get any tip at all until they are done with their meal and gone.
This is one of the many scenarios my dad warned me about when i was in high school and why getting an education and establishing a career/trade/profession is important before having a family or creating bastard kids.
Glad I listened.
Absolutely. Seems like we had parents of similar viewpoints.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#405 May 4, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Even better, organize and take on the National Restaurant Association. They have an extremely powerful lobby apparatus that works specifically for restaurateurs to depress wages.
Great point Derek. Lobbying has become an entrenched institution. Opposing it puts you in the same class as those who rebelled against the North during the Civil War/
Toomis

Houston, TX

#406 May 5, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
The only truth that hurts is you are waiting tables depending on tips to feed a family. Probably no health,dental,retirement savings,etc.. And you will have no choice but to wait on some people who won't tip good enough to your liking and you won't know if you will get any tip at all until they are done with their meal and gone.
This is one of the many scenarios my dad warned me about when i was in high school and why getting an education and establishing a career/trade/profession is important before having a family or creating bastard kids.
Glad I listened.
You are cheap and don't tip. Go buck a rivet slacker.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#409 May 9, 2013
no tippin, get sneakin, dumb ape-uh-tude
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#410 May 9, 2013
I doubt she really "Lost her appetite".
heythere

Norfolk, VA

#411 Jun 4, 2013
Cayla N wrote:
Clown wig?*thinks to myself* whatever that is...lol do you were a cowboy hat, dirty draws, overalls, and muddy boots...and live with your mammaw?
you are a dirty person, and racist. That makes you hypocrite, worse than swine. Yea blacks dont tip me hut im not white I just look white, what did I ever do to deserve this treatment from you?

Africa brought slavery on itself it was their trade, so stop blaming the white man. The white man set you free, and I am not a white man.

GET IT? You dont get sympathy from other parts of the globe, because we know our history.
Skinny chic

San Jose, CA

#412 Jun 10, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there done that. Didn't expect anything from anyone and I had some crappy jobs while going to Aeronautics school.
You learn right away if you want to spend the rest of your working life around people in public.
If you don't like dealing with people who don't tip work as a janitor or construction. I cleaned bathrooms and hung drywall to support myself while in school.
Now I make over 100k/yr.,over 7 weeks vacation,full medical,dental,2 pensions,etc.Can fly free or 90% discount on any airline anywhere in the world first class,business,or coach,and private jet aircraft. i have addition income from my rental apartment in Rome and Florida,B&B in Switzerland. no mortgage or consumer debt. live on 1/3 my income now and retiring early.
I'm on my way to Switzerland now for the weekend.
I don't care about the crappy jobs and lack of tips that was a period of less than two years of my life. My education was more important then and I knew I would never be doing that kind of work again.
People whine and complain too much.
Yes. They do. I work in the spa industry and its the ladies who lunch who don't tip I get paid much more than a waiter but the dime fact is I chose this profession and this is how it is . No need to complain when you can just work somewhere else . You have to live and work with all races or go into hiding so desk with it be thankful your working or go back to school . It's that simple.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#414 Jun 29, 2013
I bet if Trayvon grew up to order pizza that he wouldn't tip either
Deyquan

Mount Holly, NJ

#415 Jun 29, 2013
Kern wrote:
I worked as a pizza delivery driver - Why don't black people tip?
I took a part time job to make some extra cash. I was disappointed to discover that some stereotypes are true.
For the sake of fairness, a small minority of black people did tip, but only a token amount.
IMHO, this is also why serving staff at places like IHOP and Denny's are reluctant to wait on a table full of black folks. They know they will not be receiving a tip.
It was really sad to see and I tried to not let it taint my opinion as a whole.
Blacks don't tip cause the welfare gonna pay
Deyquan

Mount Holly, NJ

#416 Jun 29, 2013
Prophet wrote:
Sorry dog but I work too hard for my money I will give you 2 bucks if I have it though.
Don't worry we know flipping burgers at Mickey D's does not pay much. Maybe you should have stayed in school.
del driver

United States

#417 Jun 30, 2013
Y'all people need to stop giving us drivers hell. It's not our fault if ur food takes a while to get there. We ain't the cooks, we ain't the slow ass ovens, and we for damn sure didn't ask to have 30 different orders all at the same time. We can't help that half the damn town is hungry at the same time. U don't like it come get a job and do it better if u think u can. I guarantee in two months max if u make it that long u will be saying the same thing. Sick of this bs having to serve y'all ungrateful buttholes just to get bitched at over something that aint our fault. Fortunately theres plenty of generous white folks that make up for yall stingy racist punks but still just having to deal with yalls bs is enough to make somebody insane
Wilding

Houston, TX

#418 Jul 5, 2013
They can't tip but they sure can riot.
Caribbean Queen

Apopka, FL

#419 Jul 8, 2013
Broke people with bills dont tip if they want pizza and they dont tip well then be forgiving you dont know what type of stuff theyre are dealing with serve a wealthier person of any race and they will tip you more(if you give good service) because they have the money. When I go out I make sure I give good tips (depending on the service) I understand the frustration because I was a waitress but its life some people have it and some dont. Also alot of place now have gratuity included in the bill so some folks dont feel the need to give more when its already given.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#420 Jul 26, 2013
Be proud of the Negro style tip
Black mob leaves waiter with broken jaw
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-mob-leaves-w...
Creepy Ass Craka wrote:
The black mob in Baltimore did not get the message.
Or maybe the video was misleading.
Maybe the white person in the video being chased and beaten Saturday night by a black mob in Baltimore said something, did something, to antagonize his attackers.
Maybe he followed them. Maybe he profiled them. He’s not talking at the moment. He’s just out of surgery for a broken jaw. But this victim was no neighborhood watchman. He was just a waiter going home after working the evening shift at a local wine bar.
Maybe the woman they attacked soon before provoked the black mob in the same manner.
The Fox affiliate carried the story and the video:
“Coworkers of the victims say he is still in the hospital after having surgery on his jaw. They also say they are now taking extra steps to be safe.”
“A girl at my work got robbed right before that, we think, by the same people. So she’s been staying at my house just because it’s not safe for her to be by herself.”
Broken jaws and other damage from black mob violence are often reported as “minor injuries.”
And black mobs attacking restaurant workers is not racial violence, but a “street altercation.” Happens all the time. That’s what the editor of the Virginian-Pilot said last year to Fox News ace Jesse Watters – albeit through the cracked window of a car when Watters tracked him down after the editor refused to meet with him to discuss black mob violence against two of his reporters in Norfolk.
The recent Baltimore attacks took place just a few hours and a few blocks away from one of the 100 rallies nationwide to protest the acquittal of George Zimmerman for the self-defense killing Trayvon Martin.
A crowd of hundreds gathered at the federal court house to hear Pastor Farajii Mohammad and others talk about how people “outside of the black race” were devaluing black lives.
One speaker after another railed against the injustice of the verdict, which national leaders like Al Sharpton said was the part of an “open season” on black men at the hands of violent white people.
continued.........
Toomis

Houston, TX

#421 Jul 26, 2013
Be proud of the Negro style tip
Black mob leaves waiter with broken jaw
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-mob-leaves-w...
Creepy Ass Craka wrote:
..........contunued
Curiously, no one referred to the epidemic of black mob violence in downtown Baltimore – all within shouting distance of the rally – and the Inner Harbor area, documented in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”
Last summer the black mob violence got so bad that state legislator Pat McDonough asked the governor to declare the Inner Harbor a “No-Travel Zone” because he said “black youth” were “terrorizing” the area.
The governor, mayor and political leaders throughout the state variously denied the violence was happening; denied the fact that it was all black mob violence had any import; and condemned McDonough for noticing.
After the rally, after the violence, The Baltimore Sun published a montage of young black people holding signs, clearly worried about the epidemic of white on black violence that is sweeping the country.
Which no one outside of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and few big city newspaper editors believes is actually happening.
You decide: Here’s the video: Just the latest of thousands of examples of black mob violence in the last few years. All over the country. In cities big and small:
Links to a more complete video and news history of recent black mob violence in Baltimore can be found here: Black mob violence in Baltimore just a few hours after the Trayvon rally.– Epidemic of black mob violence: White Girl Bleed a Lot.
Including the now famous viral video of a black mob attacking a tourist on St. Patrick’s. An attack that was part of more black mob violence from a crowd of 500 that evening.
Violence that city officials denied until the Baltimore Sun reviewed 911 tapes which revealed the true extent and intensity of the assaults and chaos that overwhelmed the ability of local police to deal with it.
After the attack, the victim’s friends poured out of a local wine bar and chased the predators. To no avail.
No one can say what would have happened had these residents of Little Italy caught them. It is known that many who live in that once-proud, now crime-ridden part of town carry permits to possess firearms for self-defense.
Some of the neighbors called on city hall to beef up police presence. Many of the people to whom they appealed for help are the same ones who denied the problem exists.
The same ones in attendance at the rally for Trayvon.
Meanwhile, a few miles down the road, a mob of black people had to decide what to do on a Saturday in Washington, D.C.
They had two choices:
1) Head downtown to the Trayvon rally and party with Dick Gregory and lots of other cool folks.
Complain about white people getting away with killing black people. Then walk around. Carry some signs. Wave a few fists around. Complain some more.
Afterwards, meet with fellow activists for a consciousness raising encounter group about Critical Race Theory.
Or,
2) Flash rob a local convenience store. Then bash the clerk with a big piece of lumber.
Some people in a black mob chose No. 2
Real Brotha

Montrouge, France

#422 Aug 17, 2013
Kern wrote:
I worked as a pizza delivery driver - Why don't black people tip?
I took a part time job to make some extra cash. I was disappointed to discover that some stereotypes are true.
For the sake of fairness, a small minority of black people did tip, but only a token amount.
IMHO, this is also why serving staff at places like IHOP and Denny's are reluctant to wait on a table full of black folks. They know they will not be receiving a tip.
It was really sad to see and I tried to not let it taint my opinion as a whole.
I never tip crackers like you even when the service is great. The other night I fcked your white mom and the service was great but I still only gave her the agreed upon $20 and didn't tip, so why do you think I'd tip the pizza white boy ?

I always tip my brothas and sistas no less than 15% though :)
Toomis

Houston, TX

#423 Aug 23, 2013
Real Brotha wrote:
<quoted text>
I never tip crackers like you even when the service is great. The other night I fcked your white mom and the service was great but I still only gave her the agreed upon $20 and didn't tip, so why do you think I'd tip the pizza white boy ?
Another savage beast: kill, torture, rape and of course don't tip.
robert

Lakeland, FL

#425 Sep 8, 2013
Prophet wrote:
Sorry dog but I work too hard for my money I will give you 2 bucks if I have it though.
. you can take that $2 and stick it right up your ass because nobody needs it it's disrespectful and disrespectful and disrespectful if you want free food go wait in line somewhere that's giving a s*** away don't go to a god damn restaurant make your server Run is ass off for nothing
robert

Lakeland, FL

#426 Sep 8, 2013
Real Brotha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm white and I'm absolutely ready to tell you that the whole reason that racism is alive and well today is because of black people like you and black people like I'll Sharpton Jesse Jackson Malcolm X all of y'all dumb b****** y'all are ignorant narrow minded and y'all are keeping the same stereotypes alive. But that's okay because a long as you dumb asses are doing what you do everyone else white and black that act in my sort of fashion I know where they stand and trust me at the beginning and the end of every day we fill a shitload better than you we don't have to put our hand out and continually ask people for things we don't need tax money coming back to our homes and welfare checks we don't need food stamps we don't need to get people addicted to drugs so that we can make a dollar and spend that money on Chrome on our stupid s***** ass Cadillacs no we're proud of them that we drive nicer cars cleaner cars we don't Sagar f****** pants down to our knees we don't say that we've got swag which actually means secretly we are gay and remember when you pull your pants down like that it just means that you're a bottom that's also get a pretty interesting how stupid the whole f****** fashion is 90% of things for yourself you're the worst population the very worst so go ahead and ship your brothers and your sisters but don't eat at my restaurant because you might find what's in your food and exactly what you ordered always keep that in mind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,110,568
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 4 min independent commo... 456
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 min Hebrew Soldier 6,166
Mitt Romney: Another over rated White boy. (May '12) 6 min ZCs 952
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min unfazed 24,584
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 6 min iamcuriousnow 120,985
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 7 min African AE 255
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 8 min Capree 254
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 32 min BWEFocused 55
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••