Black people don't tip
don

Parkville, MD

#299 Feb 25, 2013
if black folks dont want to tip maybe they should learn the word pick up or carry out i know i have three orders in the car and they dont tip who do u think gets their food first they only hurt themselves because when i deliver it they are definetly getting it last i hope they like to wait a hour go ahead and keep being pathetic and worthless

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#300 Feb 25, 2013
don wrote:
if black folks dont want to tip maybe they should learn the word pick up or carry out i know i have three orders in the car and they dont tip who do u think gets their food first they only hurt themselves because when i deliver it they are definetly getting it last i hope they like to wait a hour go ahead and keep being pathetic and worthless
Seriously people. Let it go. It's not suppose to be a career.
Go back to school and try to get a real paying job.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#301 Feb 25, 2013
AAMech wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously people. Let it go. It's not suppose to be a career.
Go back to school and try to get a real paying job.
It's not that. This is just another vehicle through which they wish to vent their general grievances about black people. Subject matter is irrelevant as long as they get to complain and even better, find supportive voices in doing so. I call it the racist circle jerk.
corney

Runnemede, NJ

#302 Feb 25, 2013
tip for what the whites make more money why do they complain about tips for

you get tips just for existing..
corney

Runnemede, NJ

#303 Feb 25, 2013
my unlce is half black and white and he haves a white wife and acts white and people think he's white..
and he tries.. to make it seem like he's not black by giving real big ass tips..
corney

Runnemede, NJ

#304 Feb 25, 2013
his tips be like 100 dollars..
corney

Runnemede, NJ

#305 Feb 25, 2013
more than the meal..
corney

Runnemede, NJ

#306 Feb 25, 2013
someone he tipped probably robbed him..
Rick_O

Shawnee, KS

#307 Feb 25, 2013
don wrote:
There are a lot of companies that WILL NOT deliver to black neighborhoods. I wonder why. Surely it can't be the lack of tips or common courtesy.

#310 Feb 26, 2013
Timo wrote:
<quoted text>
Any wonder why?
Romulan tachyon force field with cascade buffer.
The other black guy

Potchefstroom, South Africa

#312 Feb 28, 2013
Lol I like the "monkeys" guy, whr I'm from white ppl are the ones always whining about service...and the reason u dnt get tipped is cos u an asswhole and u serve with the same attitude, I also wldnt give u shit...in my group we always tip so much even wen we broke, and clearly if u work at a cheap joint ul get a cheap tip cos u serve cheap people
Krystal

Houston, TX

#313 Feb 28, 2013
I'm a delivery driver. When I'm dispatched with multiple orders and I see a name of a black person, that's the order that gets taken last, it's obvious that I won't get a tip anyway so they can wait.

Level 7

Location hidden

#315 Feb 28, 2013
Krystal wrote:
I'm a delivery driver. When I'm dispatched with multiple orders and I see a name of a black person, that's the order that gets taken last, it's obvious that I won't get a tip anyway so they can wait.
You know it's the name of a black person through what means? I don't mean to cast dispersions on anyone's means of making a buck but quite frankly, if that is the 'professionalism' with which you approach your job, you probably will not ever aspire to being anything other than a delivery driver.

Level 7

Location hidden

#316 Mar 1, 2013
dispersons = aspersions (damned autocorrect)
garrett

United States

#317 Mar 4, 2013
I deliver pizza and any time I see a car blacked in the drive way I know there won't be a tip. A tip for ya if the blacks pay with a cc tell them to fill out the total after they and you the slip back they signed. They usually will leave a tip after you let them know you know there are cheap. Also when they send there kid to the door tell the kid the parent must come sign for it.

#320 Mar 4, 2013
Kern wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, I was told to do that after I left the store serving black areas. Still if I deliver to a black and the cc comes out. I have them fill out the total. That way I usually get a tip.
One driver started a db of non tippers (mostly black). They get their pizza last. Its updated if the black moves out and a tipper moves in. Yes we are tippists.
You put it in the oven and reheat it.
Things really aren't that complicated you know.

Pizza delivery is not a career.

#322 Mar 7, 2013
Kern wrote:
Many waiters/waitresses in the U.S.A. refer to negros as "Canadians". As in,"did that table of canadians leave a tip? Of course not, canadians never tip."
Don't see why that would bother anyone. Doesn't bother me either way.
Life goes on.

Level 7

Location hidden

#323 Mar 7, 2013
Kern wrote:
Many waiters/waitresses in the U.S.A. refer to negros as "Canadians". As in,"did that table of canadians leave a tip? Of course not, canadians never tip."
Oh my, coded language for black people. How original.

#325 Mar 7, 2013
Turbo wrote:
Lots of "Canadian" jokes on TV if you haven't noticed hahahahha
That's good I guess. You love that tv.
I rarely watch tv.

#327 Mar 7, 2013
Romeo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont claim to watch TV but only idiots don't know of south park and such which has been on for years or brag about being from Tulsa. BTW you only got there by AA, Affirmative Action racist policies.
Don't watch the cartoon.
American Airlines M&E is in Tulsa. When you have Spartan,Air Force,Skunkworks,and NASA under your belt its not difficult.
But what evr makes you feel better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whiteys Feel they now need PROTECTION by Asians 7 min miscel 8
Why do WW prefer dogs over WM? 10 min Zapped 2
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 12 min notbrainwashed 44
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,277,681
White men are better lovers? 21 min none 635
What every African American should know about r... 22 min Barkey 1
Whos the oldest race really. (Feb '13) 39 min miscel 21
Egyptians in Egypt 2 hr African AE 530
Harris County Deputy Murdered 3 hr VictimKluxKlan 125
Foreign born blacks can & they DO function & su... 8 hr brownskin_beauty 41
More from around the web