Black people don't tip
Juan

Houston, TX

#278 Feb 10, 2013
I see and agree. Blacks don't tip. When we go to lunch I have to leave extra. Its like having a cat and the cat craps of your friends rug. Embarrassing.
organic chemist

United States

#279 Feb 13, 2013
If u cant afford a fair tip, then u cant afford to eat out. If u dont have the means, who's damn fault is that?
organic chemist

United States

#280 Feb 13, 2013
Oh but what if blk ppl dont have the money? Too damn bad...i built myself up from nothing...paid for my own college, got my Ph.D. in chemistry, and clear 6 figures a year as a 28 yo

If u chose not to apply yourself, u get to reap the whirlwind now...u have condemned urself...

This is y blk ppl are liberals...liberals believe in big govt wherein u deserve to have someone else take care of you, and u should not have to be responsible for your own actions
Hatred

United States

#281 Feb 13, 2013
Cayla N wrote:
Why are crackkkers so thirsty for our tips?
Because its impossible to get. People want what they can't have. Getting a tip from a black person is like capturing a unicorn. You know how restaurants work. It's just a couple bucks not a bushel of bananas you monkey
Hatred

United States

#282 Feb 13, 2013
happy wrote:
Once again-white troll bashing; aim...to spread tipical stero tpying to the world of a people.as they so well know how to do.
Some blks tip, some don't, some whites tip, some don't, some latinos tip, some don't, some asians tip, some don't. I always tip; sometimes to darn much or even to undeserving ones; but hey, that's me.
Perhapes you just ran across some blks who just did not have in their income to tip after purchasing a meal.
Maybe you need to find employment where the money flows; however in this economy its not always going to happen. Stop stero typing a people because you cannot get tips; go back to school and get a education; then aim for a job making better money. Complaining, singerling out, and targeting, a certain group to stero type is not going to increase your pay check.
Maybe your people should go to school get a degree and then you could afford to tip someone. Your people don't tip it's fact. Don't get offended by people making mere observations.
QuitComplaining

United States

#283 Feb 13, 2013
Soul Pride wrote:
I aint given no crakka a tip. Where my 59 acres n a mule? giveme my land!
You are a typical gimme gimme gimme black person. You've gone through no hardships and weren't ever a slave. Noone owes you anything. You should be greatful your ancestors suffered or you would be in your Fawked up home country still slaving for the same Africans who sold your people to the Europeans. Except probably missing your hands because you couldn't keep them out of the cookie jar. Go get a job and buy your own acreage. I'm a native and I'm seriously sick of you blacks bitchin about your unfair treatment that doesn't even exist. People let you be rude and ignorant and just laugh at how dumb you are. Your stupidity offends yourself more then anyone else ever could. Black people are the most selfish hate mongrels to ever walk this planet
Jovan Larsen

United States

#284 Feb 13, 2013
White people hate us as much as we hate them. I ONLY tip black servers cause they're my people. Only white people are stupid enough to pay more for something then is on the pricetag. If the meal costs 10 bucks then its costs ten bucks. Why I gotta pay you cause your boss won't. Get a new job you Simp ass crackas
Jovan Larsen

United States

#285 Feb 13, 2013
P.s. and maybe if y'all washed that wet dog smell off your ass before you touched my food I wouldn't feel like an animal was handlin my dinner and might leave you a quarter
felix

Berkeley, CA

#286 Feb 13, 2013
Is it not true blacks get paid less for the same amount of work. So do the math food is.
Diego Alejandro

Houston, TX

#287 Feb 13, 2013
felix wrote:
Is it not true blacks get paid less for the same amount of work. So do the math food is.
Maybe they get paid less for the same amount of TIME. Do they even do any work? I haven't seen it yet unless you badger them like a bossman. The bossman might as well do it himself. It would take less time.
Jovan Larsen

United States

#288 Feb 13, 2013
Diego Alejandro wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they get paid less for the same amount of TIME. Do they even do any work? I haven't seen it yet unless you badger them like a bossman. The bossman might as well do it himself. It would take less time.
Man we you y'all are scared and if we don't do anything we know you ain't gunna say shit. So why not try to reclaim some free money off yo cracka ass
Hate

United States

#289 Feb 13, 2013
Jovan Larsen wrote:
<quoted text>
Man we you y'all are scared and if we don't do anything we know you ain't gunna say shit. So why not try to reclaim some free money off yo cracka ass
Typical nignog bs
Jovan Larson

United States

#290 Feb 13, 2013
Diego Alejandro wrote:
<quoted text>
Your no better. Maybe if we all had noses full of coke like your people we'd work like you do.
former delivery driver

Garden City, MI

#291 Feb 13, 2013
Petlover wrote:
Well i'm working at a chain resto, no matter how good my service is most of black people don't tip or tip less than 5% which i think it's insulting. If you can't afford to tip, you can take a carry out. Sometimes they spend almost $50 bill for 4 people but nada...no tip. Some of them complain too much want this want hat but still no tip & some are expecting free food because they know that it's a chain resto..some even ever called corporate telling them a lie just to get free meal. Most of them are nasty and only a few who are nice. I never treat them differently & keep hoping this situation will change.
haha keep hoping brother but that's somthin that will never change yur wasting yur time waiting on people that have no sense of a gratuity I know its sad but most of the stereotypes about them are true their loud obnoxious jungle bunnies and they don't tip sorry but deal with it :-)
former delivery driver

Garden City, MI

#292 Feb 13, 2013
People who don't work have no concept of tipping because the government furnishes everything for them
Diego Alejandro

Houston, TX

#294 Feb 13, 2013
All I ever see blacks do is use a lot of cheap scented hand lotion. Their keyboards must get awfully gunked up with that stinky stuff from spending all day looking at faceboon and youtube of color.
Nabasta

Byron Center, MI

#296 Feb 18, 2013
Well, as a black man from a solidly middle class background;I never tip less than 25 percent. Also, despite the percentage I never tip less than 7 dollars. However, the amount of blatant unabashed racism on this message board gives me cause the rethink my personal policy on tipping. I from this moment hence tip 30-35 percent with a 10 - 15 dollar minimum, so that you poor,uneducated ,racist, gutter snipes may better afford an education for your children. My hope is that they may grow up to be more worthy of the world than their woefully inadequate parents.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#297 Feb 18, 2013
Nabasta wrote:
Well, as a black man from a solidly middle class background;I never tip less than 25 percent. Also, despite the percentage I never tip less than 7 dollars. However, the amount of blatant unabashed racism on this message board gives me cause the rethink my personal policy on tipping. I from this moment hence tip 30-35 percent with a 10 - 15 dollar minimum, so that you poor,uneducated ,racist, gutter snipes may better afford an education for your children. My hope is that they may grow up to be more worthy of the world than their woefully inadequate parents.
Kill them with kindness. They can't handle it.
Diego Alejandro

Houston, TX

#298 Feb 18, 2013
Jovan Larson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your no better. Maybe if we all had noses full of coke like your people we'd work like you do.
You ignorant bunnie, learn how to spell before posting.
don

Glen Burnie, MD

#299 Feb 25, 2013
if black folks dont want to tip maybe they should learn the word pick up or carry out i know i have three orders in the car and they dont tip who do u think gets their food first they only hurt themselves because when i deliver it they are definetly getting it last i hope they like to wait a hour go ahead and keep being pathetic and worthless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 4 min Zoovir from the b... 72
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 1,759,144
Ha ha ha! Negroes are MUCH more stupid than you... 14 min THX White Overlord 4
Can we take back topix? 18 min Ihn 331
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 19 min THX White Overlord 14
Justin Bieber is a White PUCCI! 23 min THX White Overlord 2
trump says all hispanics latinos are animals 27 min KIP 38
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 34 min THX White Overlord 75
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Trollslayer 40,699