Robert Mugabe says 'Jamaicans are dru...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#171 Sep 19, 2012
Deviant One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a distinct breed of idiots
Hahahahihihihi.

“Never forget what they did”

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#173 Sep 19, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
Jamaica is a democracy and has been independent for 50 years. It is the ordinary Jamaican man who carries the responsiblity of making the Island a success.
It is the ordinary Jamaican man who votes for the political leadership and has not fought against corruption.
If the ordinary man sits on his azz smoking aqnd whining about "no jobs"... the Island will continue to be a third world country.
Sis, I do agree with you to a certain extent, however, they are already fighting against corruption concerning the Jamaican Government, what more do you want them to do?

http://www.ifes.org/Content/Publications/Arti...

Marching and protesting in Jamaica isn't like it is in America or Britain. The Jamaican government will order the police and soldiers to shoot the citizens on sight like they have done in the past!

Exhibit one below, Jamaicans protesting about police shootings.... Were shot by police!
http://news.yahoo.com/jamaica-protesters-call...

If we thought that our police would shoot us while protesting, neither Black British nor AA's would dare hold even one demonstration in this day and age, so for us to ask them to do this is hypocritical.

Jamaicans have to do things differently and hope change comes in time, and in the meantime... spark-up a splif, drink some rum and enjoy the baking hot-sunshine!
Unique2

Forsyth, GA

#174 Sep 19, 2012
Ignorant One wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have told you before ghetto fabulous, I will speak on any forum I want to. You are a nobody to me!
I am not in your country and only ever go to the 'non ghetto' parts!! Sorry, I never get a chance to see your kind
Said the nitwit who thought that Colin Powell was still in government.
Robert Mugabe

Sheffield, UK

#175 Sep 19, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahihihihi.
I have ordered your execution for being a homosexual in flagrant breach of the Humans Must Not Take It Up The Arse act, with a secondary charge of being a Transsexual Pimp in a dress. How do you plead?

Level 5

Location hidden

#176 Sep 19, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. But, we the Aftican people own Africa and all its resources. The problem is Uncle Tom (Obama) and Aunt Jemima (Condi Ricer and Suzie Rice) are selling Africa and us down river.
Well, I actually do agree with you on this point, we are always being sold down the river by those who pretend to represent us.

The African governments should make laws to ban whites from doing anymore mining in Africa, the west would not allow Africans to do the same in their countries. African leaders need to stop selling their people down the river!
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Mugabe is not insulting Jamiacans. Period. He is just trying to get his own people in line and on the straight and narrow. That is why he locked up those "gay" people: to let ther people odf Zimbawe know that they do not have to follow in Obama's footsteps on that "gay" issue. He even went so far to speak those words in the local tribal langauge, I guess it was Shona, so that foreigners would not easily know what he was saying. The problem is Jamaicans love Mugabe and Zimbabwe so much that they have also learned how to speak and understand Shona. So Comrade Bib got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. so to speak. But he really did not mean any insult. And the Jamaicans in Zimbabwe know he did not mean any insult. But the white man is up to his old tricks again and Aunt Jemima and Uncle Tom is falling for them again just like they fall for the white man's tricks. The white man is trying to stir up some trouble aganist Zimbabwe. That is all this is about. But, it is not working this time becasuse the Jamaicans seem very, very cool about this whole affair. Why are so-called "AA's" in this forum more up in arms about it than Jamaicans on the ground in Zimbabwe? That is beyond me.
You say the white man is trying to stir-up trouble when actually it was Bob's own words that Jamaicans are offended by, he said "Jamaicans were lazy".

At the end of the day Jamaica's unemployment rate is at 14%
http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20120518/b...

... While Zimbabwe's unemployment rate is actually at..... Wait for it.... an unbeatable 94%, plus zimbabweans have ample amounts of land to farm and don't even have to worry about cheap foreign imports crushing local markets... So Mugabe should be calling his own citizens "lazy and useless" instead of Jamaicans!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/...

... Plus, I am guessing that both AA's and Black British have a higher unemployment rate than Jamaica does,(they just have super-low wages in respect to us) so none of us have the right to sit here on our high horses in judgement of Jamaicans smoking weed and drinking rum!
Unique2

Forsyth, GA

#177 Sep 19, 2012
Ignorant One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a distinct breed of idiots
At least I'm not Jamaican.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#178 Sep 19, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I actually do agree with you on this point, we are always being sold down the river by those who pretend to represent us.
The African governments should make laws to ban whites from doing anymore mining in Africa, the west would not allow Africans to do the same in their countries. African leaders need to stop selling their people down the river!
<quoted text>
You say the white man is trying to stir-up trouble when actually it was Bob's own words that Jamaicans are offended by, he said "Jamaicans were lazy".
... While Zimbabwe's unemployment rate is actually at..... Wait for it.... an unbeatable 94%, plus zimbabweans have ample amounts of land to farm and don't even have to worry about cheap foreign imports crushing local markets... So Mugabe should be calling his own citizens "lazy and useless" instead of Jamaicans!
... Plus, I am guessing that both AA's and Black British have a higher unemployment rate than Jamaica does,(they just have super-low wages in respect to us) so none of us have the right to sit here on our high horses in judgement of Jamaicans smoking weed and drinking rum!
It is kinda late. City of London for example have companies which have mining rights or own the land. When the Africans sold it they didn't have a clue about its worth or nobody lived on the land for anyone to contest it with European companies at the time.

Any attempt to gain it back would mean war but it usually just becomes a rebellion where the rebels are usually bought.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#179 Sep 19, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so, bro. What Mugabe said was in Shona, one of the local languages. Apparently he said in Shona to avoid offending anyone. Those of us who do not speak or understand Shona simply do not know what he meant. But, I have seen the Shona words that he spoke although I do not undersatnd them.

What this boils down to, is some white man claims to have translated it into English and you know how that goes considering how many lies they fed us when they translated the Bible. If they will lie on GOD, what do you think they will do to Mugabe whom they hate more than any other creature on earth? The question is, who is fool enough to believe a white man's transaltioon of an African language into English? Maybe his translation is correct. But do we trust it? Can we aford to trust? I know from experience that virtually no white man on earth has enough brains to speak an African language. Take Arabic, for example. That is a major language used by billions of people. But, I just read an article in which a white lady herself complianed that most whites cannot get it right.

Look, I am studying Islamic Science. That means that I MUST learn Arabic. Learning Arabic has been one of the most challenging things in my entire life. At first, i could not even find a good copy of the alphabet. When I did find one it was so complicated that I could have never figured it out and learned it with help. I have done a survey of most of major universities in the world. And almost nobody teaches a good course on it. You cannot even get into an Arabic language university such as Al-Azhar without first know Arabic at least to the intermediate level.

At the best schools such as Harvard and Yale, they have 8 semesters of Arabic. But the only ones motivated to ddo that much as spies and CIA agents. Who wants tio sit nnext to those clowns for 4 years? I don't. It would nothing but recruitment into the CIA. Nobody else in the world would ever trust you if you did Arabic in any of those schools.

Even after take 8 semesters of Arabic under those conditions, you would still come out not able to speak it because you would have never spoken to one Native speaker of Arabic the whole time.

See my point? Those whites no NOTHING about us worth knowing. Until we hear it directly from a black person on the ground in Zimbabwe, do not beleive it.

One other thing about Arabic and those southern African languages. They have alphabets that are not found in any European or Asian language. This means that it is next to impossible for a white to learn to speak it correctly. If they can even understand it, they cannot talk to the local peopl, because they simply cannot speak it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#180 Sep 19, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I will be totally honest here and I admit I think that black people's biggest problem is hwo we beg whites to love us. I feel like thsi is where we went wrong. And now black people don't understand why we can't trust each other and why half of our men want ww. It is all because we beg white people to love us and now our people feel like we need them to complete us.
We have a serious issue with begging whites for acceptance and it is because some blacks still feel inferior to white folks, some think they are worth nothing unless whites give them attention.

This can be seen with many IRR black people acting like they have won the lottery jackpot when they find themselves a white partner, these blacks clearly do not value themselves or their race!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#181 Sep 19, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a serious issue with begging whites for acceptance and it is because some blacks still feel inferior to white folks, some think they are worth nothing unless whites give them attention.
This can be seen with many IRR black people acting like they have won the lottery jackpot when they find themselves a white partner, these blacks clearly do not value themselves or their race!
I know and then they brag about their half white babies! I think that blacks will be better off once we stop trying to be validated by white people.

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Gabon

#182 Sep 19, 2012
ONE love to my jamaicans cousins...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#183 Sep 19, 2012
Chinese is another good example. White people can speak Chinese. But they generally are cannot read it because they are too dumb to learn the Chinese alphabet.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#184 Sep 19, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
African governments should prevent ANY non-Black from owning anything in Africa.

The leaders aren't going to stop selling out their own unless the people form an effective penalization system against it. Hopefully one that does not necessarily result in a civil war or mass murder.

Otherwise, I agree with this.
The Revolutionist wrote:
I don't agree that Jamaicans are mostly "useless", but Zimbabweans are definitely not lazy. Their unemployment rate refers to the formal economy, whereas most Zimbabweans, and most Africans in general, earn a living via informal means, and not necessarily drugs either, but regular petty trade, agriculture, etc. I would definitely not consider Africans of all people to be lazy.
The Revolutionist wrote:
Being that I am so much against alcoholism and smoking, I do fault them for that, as I find it reprehensibly disgusting. I'm saying this from a "high horse" position either in relation to nationality. Any Black person that does that disgusts me.
Doctor Who

Sheffield, UK

#185 Sep 19, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
African governments should prevent ANY non-Black from owning anything in Africa.......
And should ANY non-white be banned from owning anything in Europe? All those African immigrants with businesses for instance? You unbelievably idiotic hypocrite.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#186 Sep 19, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
It is kinda late. City of London for example have companies which have mining rights or own the land.
Wwe can fix that little problem, thanks to Comrade Bob's example. Simply nationalize their "mining rights" and tell them to get the ff out of Africa before sundown.

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>When the Africans sold it they didn't have a clue about its worth or nobody lived on the land for anyone to contest it with European companies at the time.
Every suare inch of Africa belongs rto us by universal rights of inheritance. If they did inherit it, eff them.
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>Any attempt to gain it back would mean war but it usually just becomes a rebellion where the rebels are usually bought.
Yep. War. But, so far, Comrade Biob and the heoric people of Zimbabwe have won their war.

I hate cowards and liars and h-words, male and female.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#187 Sep 19, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
African governments should prevent ANY non-Black from owning anything in Africa.
The leaders aren't going to stop selling out their own unless the people form an effective penalization system against it. Hopefully one that does not necessarily result in a civil war or mass murder.
Otherwise, I agree with this.
<quoted text>
I don't agree that Jamaicans are mostly "useless", but Zimbabweans are definitely not lazy. Their unemployment rate refers to the formal economy, whereas most Zimbabweans, and most Africans in general, earn a living via informal means, and not necessarily drugs either, but regular petty trade, agriculture, etc. I would definitely not consider Africans of all people to be lazy.
<quoted text>
Being that I am so much against alcoholism and smoking, I do fault them for that, as I find it reprehensibly disgusting. I'm saying this from a "high horse" position either in relation to nationality. Any Black person that does that disgusts me.
The people of Zimabwe built the one of most if the most advanced civilizations known to history, Nuff said.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#190 Sep 19, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Wwe can fix that little problem, thanks to Comrade Bob's example. Simply nationalize their "mining rights" and tell them to get the ff out of Africa before sundown.
<quoted text>
Every suare inch of Africa belongs rto us by universal rights of inheritance. If they did inherit it, eff them.
<quoted text>
Yep. War. But, so far, Comrade Biob and the heoric people of Zimbabwe have won their war.
I hate cowards and liars and h-words, male and female.
They let Mugabe slide because it was not oil, gas or diamonds in question so they just punished him with economic & information warfare not actual war. Now most people actually believe Mugabe is directly responsible for Zimbabwe's economy collapsing so it shouldn't be long before the west finally gets a popular uprising in Zimbabwe they have been waiting for where they'll arm the rebels like they did in the Libyan civil war and put in place a puppet. But I don't think it is worth the bother.
Unique2

Forsyth, GA

#191 Sep 19, 2012
The Lying Cowardly Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Marching and protesting in Jamaica isn't like it is in America or Britain. The Jamaican government will order the police and soldiers to shoot the citizens on sight like they have done in the past!
If we thought that our police would shoot us while protesting, neither Black British nor AA's would dare hold even one demonstration in this day and age, so for us to ask them to do this is hypocritical.
Stop downplaying the achievement of African-Americans and making excuses for your own sorry a$$ people. Most major forms of protesting and civil disobediance turn violent. People were tear gassed, shot at, hosed down, beaten and attacked by police dogs during the civil rights protest of the 1960's.

&fe ature=related

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#193 Sep 19, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
It is kinda late. City of London for example have companies which have mining rights or own the land. When the Africans sold it they didn't have a clue about its worth or nobody lived on the land for anyone to contest it with European companies at the time.
African leaders have gotten rid of natives off their lands in exchange for land deals with foreigners. That land was, in many cases, NOT vacant.

“Africa”

Level 7

Oakland

#195 Sep 19, 2012
The displacement of peasants and small farmers by transnational corporations is by no means a novel trend. Throughout the twentieth century, as agricultural production became increasingly industrialized, small farmers often transitioned into plantation workers, or rotated our of agriculture into other sectors.

Throughout history, corporate agribusiness has been known to establish itself in developing countries with the effect of either driving independent farmers off their land or metabolizing farm operation so the farmers become a class of workers within the plantation.

Transitional corporations are often lured by subsidies from "host" countries, and their claims of increasing employment and improving infrastructure legitimize their arrival.

Myriad examples demonstrate, however, that the introduction of large scale agriculture in areas dominated by subsistence or small-scale farmers can lead to social unrest, socio-economic inequities, and even local political upheaval. Furthermore, this transition is often responsible for generating food insecurities insecurity instead of combating hunger-the very rationale that IFI's and donor governments present for supporting expansion of industrial large scale agriculture.

No matter how convincing the claim that the global land grab will bring much-needed agricultural investment to poor countries, evidence shows there is simply no place for the small farmer in the vast majority of these land acquisitions.

Most of the current land deals consider the local populations only to the extent that large-scale agriculture will create employment for subsistence farmers and rural land dwellers. However, the extension of employment to local farmers to work on industrial, plantation-style farms effectively implies forcing subsistence farmers off of their land to make room for large-scale farms that produce food for other countries.

Not only does land grabbing mean that farmers will lose their land, but these lands will be transformed from smallholdings or communal lands into large industrial estates connected to far-off markets. The Chairperson of the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous issues estimates the land rights of some 60 million people worldwide may be at risk as a result of large-scale fuel expansion.

The problem of small farmer displacement is also motivated by the soaring demand for agrofuels. It has become evident that U.S. and E.U. biofuel targets cannot be met with solely local production, and this has led to substantial land investments for agrofuel production in Ghana, Sengegal, Mozambique, Guatemala, and Brazil-with small local farmers being displaced in the process.

In Ghana, for example, multinationals and local companies in partnership with foreigners are scrambling for land, vigorously pursuing plans to cultivate the jatropha plant for its prized oil seed for use producing biodiesel for export.

The pleasant news is that Ghanaian farmers are starting to realize what the agrofuels boom is doing to their livelihoods, and resistance is growing. Farmers in northern Ghana have rejected jatropha as an agrofuel, mainly because they fear being tied down to fickle markets, and because of its toxicity, which limits its use. The United Kingdom has come under much criticism from the African Biodiversity Network for setting targets for biofuels that will sacrifice Africa's land, forests, and food to satisfy the UK's vast energy requirements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,460,147
thanks to Trump, the Dow just finished a record... 6 min ugly monkeys 1
Why do black males always lose fights to Chinese? 8 min ugly monkeys 11
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 11 min MICHA 1,153
Top 10 Moorish (Black) Universities (Aug '12) 49 min ISLAM BEY 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Who ya 50,823
Sheboon good, boonfren self-trayvons! 1 hr THX00451 1
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 2 hr PolakPotrafi 118
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 2 hr Operator13 1,326
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 5 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web