Robert Mugabe says 'Jamaicans are dru...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#65 Sep 18, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to attack black people from other countries and downplay their achievements, what do you expect in return?
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about your protests and marches, if those whites had decided to do a hitler on AA's and round you all-up, do you think marches and protests could of saved you? It was the Jamaican maroons who invented fighting whites for freedom and taking land, and we are not talking marches or protests!!!
My point was that it was they who decided to end slavery, give black Americans human status, allow white and black marriages, allow black Americans to vote, allow blacks to live in their neighbourhoods, allow blacks in their schools and also they decided it was time to end segregation, not black Americans!!!
It was the white people that fought on your behalf that made the changes happen, otherwise the racist institutions were quite happy to keep excluding blacks and the government would of kept setting the dogs and hoses onto AA's, lynchings would probably of continued to this very day, this is the reality of the situation.
So do not insult Jamaicans because we haven't managed to win affirmative action or welfare without which AA's would be in a super-poor state today!
Jamaicans don't have access to the limitless white finances or resources that AA's have access to and they sure do not have kind whites to fight on their behalf, so piss-off and leave Jamaicans alone, bitch!
If you downplay us, we will return the favour!!!
You can try to downplay us all you want but our true greatness can not be denied. Why do you think whites give black americans money in the form of welfare? That is because they know that we would create our own currency an could squash theirs. Mean while the whites of Britain are not threatened by Jamaicans because they know that you all are not going to rise above them. Welfare has actually crippled the greatest blacks because it keeps them down when we would have been better off if we were forced to create our own money.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#66 Sep 18, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
child, as a people blk americans don't deffrentiate themselves from other blk people. we are very inclusive and we are not going to push another blk person away if they tell us they are of belizean descent because they are just another blk person to us.
other blk folk are the ones to do this to us and each other a lot of times.
I agree especially when it comes to caribbeans. In particular the Jamaicans.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#67 Sep 18, 2012
Continued from above…

Power gives nothing for free. Every gain that our ancestors received was earned the hard way by hard study, hard work and hard fighting and struggling. Again, the enemy will portray history to make himself look good. But Africans, that is me, you, us, those who were most closely identified with Africa such as Phyllis Wheatley, Olaudah Equiana, Martin Delaney, Alexander Crummell, The Haitian Revoluuionaries, the builders of the early Black Communities and churches and political parties and economic self-help societies and many others that I cannot even think of right now, but, especially Nat Turner and Denmark Vessey and Abe Lincoln, who freed us. Even after we were legally free, the enemy still refused to recognize our freedom for a couple of generations afterwards. For example, yesterday, I wrote a chapter for my booklet on the celebration of the first African freedom Days. You know something... One day, I found the name African ”Freedom Day" somewhere. But the next day when I wrote about it and wanted to cite the source, I could not find it anywhere. I think the zionists who control the internet saw me on their site, got worried and took it down. So, I had to rewrite that chapter in language that said i cannot prove that there was such a thing as African Freedom Day. But, there was and one way or another, I will prove it. I might have to rely or oral history if I can find it that way.

The point it is, I did find Juneteenth. the funny thing about June Teenth is it happened more than two years AFTER slavery ended. June Teenth started in June of 1865. The Emancipation Proclamation was in January 1863. Get that. How could slaves be two years late in knowing that they were free? It is because the slaveholders refused to free the slaves even after they were freed. The slaves themselves had to take their own freedom. Otherwise, we would have never been free.
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>It was the white people that fought on your behalf that made the changes happen, otherwise the racist institutions were quite happy to keep excluding blacks and the government would of kept setting the dogs and hoses onto AA's, lynchings would probably of continued to this very day, this is the reality of the situation.
You are absolutely wrong and incorrect. You sound like some stupid house slave like Obama. Let me dumb this down for you.

I said above that those who led us to freedom were those most closely connected to Africa. I mentioned Phyllis Wheatley was actually born in Africa. If memory serves me, Olaudah Equiana was also born in Africa. These two are the very first Pan-Africanists recorded by history.

But, they were certainly not the last. In particular, one of the founders of the maroon town that later became known as Brooklyn, Illinois was an AME preacher named Jordan William Quinn. He was not born in Africa. Burt is mother was an Egyptian. And we cannot help but notice that the first important institution in the USA was called the Free African Society. The FAS started the AME Church. AME stands for African Methodist Episcopal Church. See, in those days, our people had enough sense to know that they were Africans and did not waste time in stupid forums such as Topix debating the question. They had not yet been brain-washed as much as you have been. So, there was NEVER any question about us being Africans.

Continued below...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#68 Sep 18, 2012
Continued from aabove...

If we honestly study our history, we will learn that EVERY major development in our history was closely connected to Africa. Take the Civil Rights Movement led by Dr. King. Everybody will claim that he learned civil disobedience from Mahatma Gandhi. That is true enough. But they will not tell you that Mahatma Gandhi learned it from the A FICAN National Congress. Gandhi was living in South AFRICA at the time. He learned from the AFRICANS how to start the Indian national Congress that began the entire Independence Movement in Asia.

With that in mind, people will not tell you that the current economic success in China also started in AFRICA. But the Chinese will tell you that. Chairman Mao learned what is called private public partnership from Kwame Nkrumah’s “mixed economy”. Now, look at the results: Nkrumah’s government was overthrown so his economic principles were nearly also destroyed. But China adopted them and has benefitted greatly from them.(Again, look as what we of the Convention People’s partuy are saying about private public partnerships: http://newtimes.com.gh/story/cpp-will-create-... )
Back to Dr. King and the Civil Rights Movement in the USA. A picture is worth a thousand words: http://www.google.com/imgres... . That is MLK rubbing elbows with Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana. When MLK came back to the USA, he preached about AFRICA and Nkrumah: http://www.edchange.org/multicultural/speeche... .

Now, that is simple enough for a 3 year old to understand. But, I bet that Topix-idiots will not get it.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#69 Sep 18, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
since when was mugabe the father of jamaican people?
who said anything about obama?
so you spent your whole life trying to convince african leaders that you are worthy of their love and consideration: no wonder you so bitter.
B-word, I am not "bitter" But I am disappointed in fruity freaks and nutcases like you.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#70 Sep 18, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>He is far from handsome these days but I can see he looked ok back in the day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QnGaSbA0aIkXX
Berauty is in the eye of the beholder. Mugabe will always be handsome to those of us who love him. And many of us do love him. Sadly, the likes of you do not love him. You prefer queeer bastards like Obama.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#71 Sep 18, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
Black Americans and Jamaicans are essentially first cousins.
Black North Americans.
You guys arguing is like two Nigerian tribes arguing.
Stop being silly with all this tribalism.
Thank you.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#72 Sep 18, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>You can try to downplay us all you want but our true greatness can not be denied. Why do you think whites give black americans money in the form of welfare? That is because they know that we would create our own currency an could squash theirs. Mean while the whites of Britain are not threatened by Jamaicans because they know that you all are not going to rise above them. Welfare has actually crippled the greatest blacks because it keeps them down when we would have been better off if we were forced to create our own money.
Yeah. Back to the All-African currency based on gold which we Africans produce in Africa. Ever wonder why they took the west off the gold standard? Guess.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#73 Sep 18, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to attack black people from other countries and downplay their achievements, what do you expect in return?
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about your protests and marches, if those whites had decided to do a hitler on AA's and round you all-up, do you think marches and protests could of saved you? It was the Jamaican maroons who invented fighting whites for freedom and taking land, and we are not talking marches or protests!!!
My point was that it was they who decided to end slavery, give black Americans human status, allow white and black marriages, allow black Americans to vote, allow blacks to live in their neighbourhoods, allow blacks in their schools and also they decided it was time to end segregation, not black Americans!!!
It was the white people that fought on your behalf that made the changes happen, otherwise the racist institutions were quite happy to keep excluding blacks and the government would of kept setting the dogs and hoses onto AA's, lynchings would probably of continued to this very day, this is the reality of the situation.
So do not insult Jamaicans because we haven't managed to win affirmative action or welfare without which AA's would be in a super-poor state today!
Jamaicans don't have access to the limitless white finances or resources that AA's have access to and they sure do not have kind whites to fight on their behalf, so piss-off and leave Jamaicans alone, bitch!
If you downplay us, we will return the favour!!!
There's nothing to downplay you all haven't done sh8t. African-Americans struggled and bettered their situation and Jamaicans ran from their problems like the fckin cowards you all are.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#74 Sep 18, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Look dude, culture is a very superficial difference, people from the same family can all have different cultures if they are born in different countries. whether we accept it or not we are kin, all our DNA is mostly of West African origin!
We can use culture to separate ourselves as much as we like but our kinship with West Africa remains unchanged!
Garbage, African-Americans and Jamaicans aren't the same people. Come with something more original.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#75 Sep 18, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree especially when it comes to caribbeans. In particular the Jamaicans.
You have a soft spot for Jamaican rude boys.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#76 Sep 18, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
child, as a people blk americans don't deffrentiate themselves from other blk people. we are very inclusive and we are not going to push another blk person away if they tell us they are of belizean descent because they are just another blk person to us.
Not true, African-Americans do make distinctions.
Robert Mugabe

Wembley, UK

#77 Sep 18, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! And, taht's another thing: Comrade Bob does not take too kindly to phaggs. Last I heard, he had rounded up all of Zimbabwe's queeers and locked them up.
It's lucky that you are in America otherwise I'd have you shot for being an arse bandit. Then again I'd have you shot anyway for being a Muslim.
Robert Mugabe

Wembley, UK

#78 Sep 18, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Jamaicans did not "invent" it. Africans always knew how to fight for freedom. Heck, we even fought the Roman Empire for freedom way back when slavery first began. Rmember Spartacus? In America, they always protray him as white in ordser to confuse dummies like you.......
I'll have you shot for talking shit as well as being a homosexual, Spartacus was Thracian, not African, not black. Next you'll be telling me Ian Smith was a black man.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#79 Sep 18, 2012
Robert Mugabe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have you shot for talking shit as well as being a homosexual, Spartacus was Thracian, not African, not black. Next you'll be telling me Ian Smith was a black man.
I never said he was white. I said that many and prbably most of the slaves at that time in that place were black. But like must white racist liars, you probably want to deny that Rome and Greece started the African slave trade. Whatever...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#80 Sep 18, 2012
WND EXCLUSIVE

Did Obama send a 'gay' ambassador to Libya?

Homosexual behavior punishable by imprisonment in Muslim nation
Published: 18 hours ago
by Jerome R. CorsiEmail | Archive
Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., is a WND senior staff reporter. He has authored many books, including No. 1 N.Y. Times best-sellers "The Obama Nation" and "Unfit for Command." Corsi's latest book is "Where's the REAL Birth Certificate?"More &#8595;

Did President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton send a “gay” ambassador to Muslim-majority Libya, where homosexual behavior is a crime punishable by imprisonment?
Believing the “Arab Spring” countries would be encouraged to embrace democracy through left-leaning diplomats dedicated to understanding and dialoguing with Muslim communities, did a State Department under Secretary Clinton that refused to establish rules of engagement providing embassy personnel Marine Corps protection take the additional risk of placing a “gay” ambassador in Muslim countries?

The question comes amid claims in the diplomatic community that J. Christopher Stevens — the U.S. ambassador to Libya brutally murdered on the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks — was homosexual.

The question is worth serious exploration, even if Stevens’ sexuality cannot be determined with certainty, because U.S. government Foreign Service agencies are actively recruiting from the homosexual community for diplomatic assignments overseas, including in the Middle East.

A Washington Post obituary noted Stevens never married and had no children.

Kevin DuJan, the openly homosexual founder of HillBuzz.org , told WND he spoke with two sources in Chicago diplomatic circles who said Stevens was homosexual. He also pointed to Facebook postings by Stevens’ roommate at the University of California at Berkeley, Austin Tichenor, who directed Stevens in musical productions in the 1980s.

DuJan, a Chicago-based former gossip columnist who also has presented evidence Barack Obama is hiding a “gay life,” obtained additional confirmation from an employee of the Serbian Consulate in Chicago. The Serb told him it was “widely known” and “not a secret at all” in diplomatic circles and from others in the Chicago theater world that Stevens was “gay…

DuJan countered that sending Stevens to the Muslim Middle East, where some countries punish homosexual behavior

Continued below...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#81 Sep 18, 2012
Continhed from above...

DuJan countered that sending Stevens to the Muslim Middle East, where some countries punish homosexual behavior with death, is like sending “a dolphin to swim among the sharks.”

It is the policy of the Department of State to provide equal opportunity and fair treatment in employment to all persons without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, handicap, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.

Still, the State Department webpage links to remarks Clinton made on “Benefits for Same-Sex Domestic Partners of Foreign Service Employees.” She announced June 18, 2009, that following a memorandum issued by President Obama, the State Department was “extending the full range of legally available benefits and allowances to same-sex domestic partners of members of the Foreign Service sent to serve abroad.”

On Dec. 6, 2011, Obama issued a new LGBT policy via another presidential memorandum directing the secretary of state to fight LGBT discrimination on a global basis.

On the same day, Clinton, in a speech at the Palais de Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, in recognition of Internal Human Rights Day, pledged $3 million to the creation of a Global Equality Fund to start an organization dedicated to advocating “for human rights for the LGBT community in hostile places.”

Gay and Lesbians in Foreign Affairs Agencies, known as GLIFFA, is the officially recognized organization representing the LGBT community employed by a variety of U.S. government agencies with foreign diplomacy missions, including the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development, USAID.

In making these changes, the Obama administration has tasked Clinton with reversing decades of policy directives in the U.S. diplomatic service that considered homosexuality an offense that could lead to termination of employment. The policy was based on the possibility that known homosexuals in the diplomatic ranks would be vulnerable to blackmail.

Several Muslim countries, including Saudi Arabia, consider LGBT lifestyles to be criminal, subject to severe punishment, including in some instances the death penalty.
A posting still available on the U.S. Embassy website in Islamabad notes 75 people, including mission officers, U.S. military representatives, foreign diplomats and leaders of Pakistani LGBT groups, attended “gay pride” event hosted June 26, 2011, by Chargé d’Affaires Ambassador Richard E. Hoagland.

“This gathering demonstrated continued U.S. Embassy support for human rights, including LGBT rights, in Pakistan at a time when those rights are increasingly under attack from extremist elements throughout Pakistani society,” the U.S. Embassy website noted.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/did-obama-send-a-g...
I just predicted a couple of days ago that that KKKlinton KKKrap would led to bloodshed. But, I had no clue that they were this stupid. I mean, I just cannot believe that are this stupid.
Robert Mugabe

Wembley, UK

#82 Sep 18, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he was white. I said that many and prbably most of the slaves at that time in that place were black. But like must white racist liars, you probably want to deny that Rome and Greece started the African slave trade. Whatever...
As a Muslim liar, and a homosexual to boot, debating with you would be like trying to communicate with a deranged multiple personality cross dressing goat rapist on acid.
Muslims generally wouldn't know the truth, even if it was inserted up their arses in the form of a cast iron three ton Koran, especially about the slave trade and African slavery.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#83 Sep 18, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making sweeping generalizations based on your perception of how you think African-Americans view black immigrant groups. I don't believe you're familiar with areas that have huge numbers of black immigrants. The places you've lived(Detroit, California and New Orleans) aren't exactly the best places to get a feel for what the relationship between AAs and non AA blacks is like since those areas of the country have few black immigrants.

You'd actually have to spend some time in a place like New York or Miami to witness what things are like between African-Americans and non AA blacks. Black groups including Black Americans definately make distinctions between one another. African-Americans mainly socialize with other African-Americans, Haitians mainly attend Haitian churches, Jamaicans mostly live in Jamaican neighborhoods and Dominicans socilize and indentify primarily with other Spanish speakers.
its true

UK

#84 Sep 18, 2012
jamaicans are scum in the UK. only the irish monkeys like them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This young black man is an Honors Student 2 min SlayWithTheTruth 9
1 million mummies found in Egypt with red and b... 3 min Paul 17
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 4 min KIP 56
Why the homosexual initiations ? 7 min AirborneInfantry 7
Racists are not born, they're created 12 min lmao 33
How would you handle this spiritual warfare on ... (Feb '13) 14 min Holy Ghost filled 7
in the jungle the white lion sleeps tonight 14 min The Power Of Mast... 14
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 4 hr Just a Little Recon 265
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 hr IT IS I 635
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 8 hr SadButTrue 30
More from around the web