Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#775 Sep 23, 2012
Deviant One wrote:
<quoted text>
You challenge the theory that it was hell on earth. Who the FCUK are you to decide! My ancestors went through merry hell during slavery. Treated worst than animals. You best thank God that you are not in arms reach. I would FCUK you up and leave you to die!!
You are less than an animal. I would not even piss on you!! Not even the lowest AA deserves to be close to you.. PATHETIC LOWLIFE
She seems to be an h-word and "gay" one aat that. All she ever seems to have on her little mind is how pretty her hole is.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#776 Sep 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I must be desperate because your anger is actually turning me on! And I am not here to be liked I am here to have fun until I figure out my next move!
Who said I was angry. ;)
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#777 Sep 23, 2012
basotho clan wrote:
<quoted text>
I found your picture
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_matni3GsAR1...
LOL.....LOLing...LOLMENT
LOL, that is the guy you masturbate to.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#778 Sep 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>The Jim Crow era had all the segregation and angry Klan members running around America. I am not against racist seperating on their own but segregation was wrong.
The same idiots who rab around under Jim Crow lynching people, did the exact same thing under slavery and are still doing it under Queen Obama.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#779 Sep 23, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Find a caribbean forum and stay on it. Problem solved.
No.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#780 Sep 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>They can't do it because they are obsessed with us and since we don't go to their forums they just obsess over ours.
Uh... I'm AA.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#781 Sep 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I must be desperate because your anger is actually turning me on! And I am not here to be liked I am here to have fun until I figure out my next move!
*c*ck slap*

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#782 Sep 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I must be desperate because your anger is actually turning me on! And I am not here to be liked I am here to have fun until I figure out my next move!
Wow! That is the ONLY interesting thing you have said in all the time I have been on this forum.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#783 Sep 23, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
She seems to be an h-word and "gay" one aat that. All she ever seems to have on her little mind is how pretty her hole is.
Ok so I have a dirty mind but I am no ho. Some of the more nicer women are the ones who will screw anything that gives them a compliment.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#784 Sep 23, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The same idiots who rab around under Jim Crow lynching people, did the exact same thing under slavery and are still doing it under Queen Obama.
Do you ever wonder why did our ancestors stay around people who hate them? I do believe in stockholm syndrome.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#785 Sep 23, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh... I'm AA.
No your not!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#786 Sep 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Ok so I have a dirty mind but I am no ho. Some of the more nicer women are the ones who will screw anything that gives them a compliment.
Noted and accepted. I apoligize for the h-word. I sure do not want to push anyone in the wrong direction along that line. We have too many already
Unique2

Macon, GA

#788 Sep 23, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
By who?
Lol.. Nobody likes you.. Except for that Unique2 phaggot. And work on your grammar skills while you're at it.
Dude, what's has gotten into you? Sassyntrashy, BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE, African American Ambassador and SEXYBLKWOMAN are among my favorite posters, because their views are a lot more practical and realistic than many of the other characters on this forum. But anyway most Black Americans have no problems with my views whether they agree with them or not. This is an African-Americans forum and it's called freedom of speech. You must've gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or something.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#789 Sep 23, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Noted and accepted. I apoligize for the h-word. I sure do not want to push anyone in the wrong direction along that line. We have too many already
Yes we do have too any h words especially the ones in disguise.
Unique2

Macon, GA

#790 Sep 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>No your not!
He's a Trini who's married to a Bajan.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#791 Sep 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>No your not!
Uh... Actually I am... Remember African American is a nationality and not a race. Who ever has one drop of black blood is African American. I'm part Indian, but my other part is AA... So therefore I am labeled AA by US standards.

AA's who are mixed with Native American, White, Asian, Mexican,etc.. Are still labeled AA.. Tyga is half Vietnamese, yet he is still labeled AA. Also I was born in the US.:P

And AA is not ONE monolithic group..So yeah.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#792 Sep 23, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, what's has gotten into you? Sassyntrashy, BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE, African American Ambassador and SEXYBLKWOMAN are among my favorite posters, because their views are a lot more practical and realistic than many of the other characters on this forum. But anyway most Black Americans have no problems with my views whether they agree with them or not. This is an African-Americans forum and it's called freedom of speech. You must've gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or something.
Nothings wrong with me. I also like SBW,BAP and even AAA for that matter..

If its called Freedom of Speech than non AA's have the right to post here.:P

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#793 Sep 23, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, what's has gotten into you? Sassyntrashy, BLACK AMERICAN PRINCE, African American Ambassador and SEXYBLKWOMAN are among my favorite posters, because their views are a lot more practical and realistic than many of the other characters on this forum. But anyway most Black Americans have no problems with my views whether they agree with them or not. This is an African-Americans forum and it's called freedom of speech. You must've gotten up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or something.
He probably has an inferiority complex against black americans.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#794 Sep 23, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a Trini who's married to a Bajan.
yeah I knew that hater wasn't any kin to us!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#795 Sep 23, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever wonder why did our ancestors stay around people who hate them? I do believe in stockholm syndrome.
The system is all effed up. I understand it. But that is not to saying that it was not all that bad the way you said it.

Most of us do not understand our history and so do not understand the details of slavery. For instance, I was told by so called experts that our women were raped and that our names were imposed on us. Therefore, we ought to adopt "X" as in Malcolm X as a sign of rejection of slavery. But, when it came time for me to change my name, I discovered some details that caused me to pause and think.

My surname is that of some pretty well known and prominent white people in the USA and in Europe. So, the question how did I get that name? What is interesting is that the white apparently knew long before I knew it. So, they have always gone out of their way to treat me well, especially when they saw my surname. So, one day at the teller window at the bank, I mentioned some of the facts concerning my name. And the white girl smiles and said she knew already. I was flabbergasted to say the least.

I do not yet know exactly what happened. But there are multiple possibilities. One is my white ancestor became an indentured servant. I know that he went bankrupct. In those days, it was common for bankrupct people to work off their debts in servitude. Whatever happened he met either a Native American or an African woman and married her. What is not well known is that mixed marriages ere common in early American history. That being said, it is also to be noted that in Catholic culture, segregation of the races never occurred. Knowing this key-fact, it is easier to see that Islam has no history of racial segregation. I debate with idiots and morons about this all the time who simply refuse to accept the fact that race is something that developed in this country and only in this country essentially very recently.
Another possibility is he married a Native American who had offspring who later married an African woman. But I think that is too complicated although I know that native Americans also carry this surname. A third likelihood is they were all Melungeon people at some level.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon ) Melungeon is a word that is just now entering the English language. But Melungeon people may have been and probably were descendants of Africa who came to this country nearly 1000 years ago, long before the whites arrived.

The bottom line is I know some of my people were slaves because my grandmother told me so. And I was born in the Jin Crow south. And, I know first hand that racism deprived me and my family of our birthrights to certain real estate or lands. And that it has been blacks who have treated me worse than any whites ever have done. But, I would be a fool like you to say that slavery was not all that bad. A lack of freedom is the worse thing on earth short of death. Ever civilized person knows this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,217,887
SEE IT: Ohio cop refuses to shoot charging murd... 4 min Have a nice day 14
News Gloria Steinem Says Black Women 'Invented The F... 4 min iamcuriousnow 3
To sis. coretta (Topix blocking me, too) 4 min ABM1977 4
School district SEGREGATES blacks from Humans! 4 min Ugly Inbred Slaves 1
michael brown dedication tree cut down within 2... 6 min iamcuriousnow 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min Ben YISRAEL 115,700
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 51 min Roscoe 221
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr LION 32,563
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 123,735
News In Detroit Hospital, Black Babies Are Latching On 2 hr --AAA-- 37
More from around the web