Robert Mugabe says 'Jamaicans are dru...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#24 Sep 17, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Mugabe can fck-off, he is a mass-murderer who has rendered his country worthless and Zimbabwe's dollar is worth nothing... He has no room for talk whatsoever.
Plus there are no Jobs in Jamaica and this is the Jamaican governments fault not the fault of ordinary Jamaican men... so why can't they smoke, drink and be merry if they wish?
After-all... there isn't much else for them to do but sit around in the sun all day scratching their nut-sacks!
Maybe if the jamaican men stopped drinking so much then they could create a whole new industry that they could profit from?
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#25 Sep 17, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mugabe's remarks may or may not be related to Patterson's. He's been critical of dreadlocks and Rastafarians in previous years discribing them as having 'moth and mud' in their hair, and there are large numbers of unambitious, unemployed, substance abusing, deadbeat men in Jamaica.
Well that would be stupid of him considering he was a fan of Bob Marley (deadlocked Rastafarian) and Bob Marley performed for him when he was sworn president in 1980.

Believe me this is all just an attack on the Jamaican PM after his words about Zimbabwe.
Unique2

Forsyth, GA

#26 Sep 17, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Mugabe can fck-off, he is a mass-murderer who has rendered his country worthless and Zimbabwe's dollar is worth nothing... He has no room for talk whatsoever.
Plus there are no Jobs in Jamaica and this is the Jamaican governments fault not the fault of ordinary Jamaican men... so why can't they smoke, drink and be merry if they wish?
After-all... there isn't much else for them to do but sit around in the sun all day scratching their nut-sacks!
Well if there're a lack of opportunities in Jamaica this is what you need to get off your a$$ and do instead of running to the UK.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American... (1955%E2%80%931968)

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Port-gentil, Gabon

#27 Sep 17, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree these African guys can't talk bad about anybody else.
YOU again?! One African leaders said this or that and "boom" you strike all of us("these African guys")you should to calm down.

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Port-gentil, Gabon

#28 Sep 17, 2012
I don't like our Africans leaders...history showed to all of us that they are our worst enemies before the europeans,ARABS and chineses.

“Never forget what they did”

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#29 Sep 17, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if the jamaican men stopped drinking so much then they could create a whole new industry that they could profit from?
No offense, but this statement shows that you have no idea of what is going on in the Jamaican economy. First of all, the Jamaican government have signed agreements with the IMF for loans.

One of the terms of the loan was that the Jamaican government must not subsidise local businesses or farms - this was done by the IMF to open up the Jamaican market to cheap foreign imports instead of buying local products...

Once this IMF deal was sealed - many local businesses fell apart because of the cheap foreign imports being flooded into the Island!

So no matter what the local Jamaicans want to sell, they will be crushed by cheaper imports, many farmers and businesses there have had to throw away many of their products because the public buy the cheaper foreign goods instead!

So I say let them burn their Weed and drink their Rum if it makes them happy!
Unique2

Forsyth, GA

#30 Sep 17, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not our kin because you are a white man!
African Americans and Caribbean blacks left Africa the same time and from the same areas in Africa. Many families were split-up with some going to the islands and others ending-up in the states.
You work the rest out for yourself.
Yes and we developed in different environments, under different systems of slavery, we have different cultures and different genetic make ups and are therefore different people.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31 Sep 17, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if there're a lack of opportunities in Jamaica this is what you need to get off your a$$ and do instead of running to the UK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American... (1955%E2%80%931968)
First of all - jackass, no one ran to the UK, the British went to the Island with a cruise ship and invited thousands of Jamaicans free trips to Britain to help rebuild the country after the war! That is how we are here!!!

Second of all, the Jamaicans do not have access to a large pool of the white mans money like Black Americans do, so organising huge civil-rights rallies are not practical.

Thirdly, Jamaicans have rebelled against their governments in the past, however the government are corrupt and pay gun-men to cause chaos and blood-shed in the cities to those who rebel against their parties.

This happened during the 70's - and it was Bob Marley who actually helped end the civil war there by uniting the two political parties and forcing them to call a truce... Read about Bob Marley's One Love Peace Concert in Kingston Jamaica 1978!

You white folks need to study our history before you run-up your mouths about things that you CLEARLY have no clue about!!!

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#32 Sep 17, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself, I don't see Jamaicans as our kin and I don't know of any African-Americans who see Jamaicans as our kin. The only people I'm aware of who try to liken us to lesser groups are yourself and a few other posters on Topix.
blamericans as a whole see jamaicans as kin. that is it. i did not say anything about my personal belief....but i can feel anyway i want.
ashanti king

Springfield, PA

#33 Sep 17, 2012
bourobou prince wrote:
I don't like our Africans leaders...history showed to all of us that they are our worst enemies before the europeans,ARABS and chineses.
Yes they are.

Level 5

Location hidden

#34 Sep 17, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and we developed in different environments, under different systems of slavery, we have different cultures and different genetic make ups and are therefore different people.
What do you mean "we"?... It is obvious that you are a white person, you can drop the charade with me dude.

Anyway, Black Americans are made up of mostly AFRICAN DNA, just like the Islanders... It doesn't matter whether they have a drop of neanderthal or Indian blood, they could still have relatives in the Islands that they will never know!!!... Of course we all have different cultures, they are only superficial differences!

Even a snow white person can be related to blacks, they could have an African Grandfather and you would never tell by their skin but their grandfathers relatives are related to them even though the individual is snow white!

Case closed!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Sep 17, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Does anybody know what happened Mr. Mugabe's face?
He got old and ugly. But, he is still very handsome to all of us.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Sep 17, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT TRUE. he was not chatising jamaican people he was being racist and stereotypical.
How the eff is a father telling his childeren to not smolke too much dope being "racist"? That makes no sense at all. Where is your brain, if you have any?
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>you have a very bad habit of taking up for africans no matter what they say or do. makes me think you have some type of agenda....
Fool, like it or not, my whole is involved in African politics. i do not care if nitwits lijke are too dumb and irresponsible to know your behind from a hole. But, I have spent a lifetime establishimng close ties to Africa and interacting with the most important leaders in Africa. House slaves like Obama do not impress me in the lest bit. Half the leaders in Africa outrank that queeer bastard.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Sep 17, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish... Zimbabwe has the second highest rate of educated people in Africa, after Ghana. This is why the masses of the people took the intiative to take their land back from the white settlers. And now, thye have a program recently unveiled which I have been involved in for at least a year, to give everybody who wants a farm, nearly free land. They even offered me one thousand acres. It is like that. And this is why we all love Comrade Bob. He takes dang good care of us.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Sep 17, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if the jamaican men stopped drinking so much then they could create a whole new industry that they could profit from?
Thank you.
Unique2

Forsyth, GA

#39 Sep 17, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all - jackass, no one ran to the UK, the British went to the Island with a cruise ship and invited thousands of Jamaicans free trips to Britain to help rebuild the country after the war! That is how we are here!!!
Second of all, the Jamaicans do not have access to a large pool of the white mans money like Black Americans do, so organising huge civil-rights rallies are not practical.
Thirdly, Jamaicans have rebelled against their governments in the past, however the government are corrupt and pay gun-men to cause chaos and blood-shed in the cities to those who rebel against their parties.
This happened during the 70's - and it was Bob Marley who actually helped end the civil war there by uniting the two political parties and forcing them to call a truce... Read about Bob Marley's One Love Peace Concert in Kingston Jamaica 1978!
You white folks need to study our history before you run-up your mouths about things that you CLEARLY have no clue about!!!
Stop making excuses jack a$$. Black Americans have killed and died in military conflicts on American soil by the thousands, so fear of political violence isn't an excuse for not correcting your country's ills. The first to die for America's independence was Crispus Attucks.
Unique2

Forsyth, GA

#40 Sep 17, 2012
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean "we"?... It is obvious that you are a white person, you can drop the charade with me dude.
Anyway, Black Americans are made up of mostly AFRICAN DNA, just like the Islanders... It doesn't matter whether they have a drop of neanderthal or Indian blood, they could still have relatives in the Islands that they will never know!!!... Of course we all have different cultures, they are only superficial differences!
Even a snow white person can be related to blacks, they could have an African Grandfather and you would never tell by their skin but their grandfathers relatives are related to them even though the individual is snow white!
Case closed!!!
No, you're obviously an ignorant Pan-Africanist poster who thinks that anyone who disagrees with Pan-Africanist ideology must be white. African-Americans and Jamaicans aren't the same people case closed.
Unique2

Forsyth, GA

#41 Sep 17, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
blamericans as a whole see jamaicans as kin. that is it. i did not say anything about my personal belief....but i can feel anyway i want.
Where do you get that from? Most African-Americans don't know any Jamaicans and think of them as no more than foreign blacks.
Unique2

Forsyth, GA

#42 Sep 17, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
LOL

Level 5

Location hidden

#43 Sep 17, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop making excuses jack a$$. Black Americans have killed and died in military conflicts on American soil by the thousands, so fear of political violence isn't an excuse for not correcting your country's ills. The first to die for America's independence was Crispus Attucks.
Listen mate

Jamaicans are always protesting against the government (AA's didn't invent protesting).
African Americans have never corrected any ills in America, the whites do it themselves because they have the power to do so and have the power not to do so if they wish.

So spare me the BS lecture on political violence, AA's haven't seen any political violence in 50 years and are still facing institutionalised racism left right and centre.

Jamaicans have stood up against their government during the last 2 years and many were shot dead by soldiers/police and had their neighbourhoods put under curfew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forget starvation! Now they can't even get the... 3 min Dan Snow 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,746,594
Things have been slow in Chicago this year 4 min Kody 13
Zoo keeper caught sexing bear cub at the zoo;GU... 8 min Hmm 12
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 13 min Hmm 9
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 16 min Jake 184
Barros has cut back on his Negro nutsack swingi... 17 min Ttt 16
Trump has Melania and black men don't 27 min TRUETRUTH 79
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 1 hr Master I M White 73
the origin of the pink species 1 hr RoofisLols atBlac... 22