Robert Mugabe says 'Jamaicans are dru...
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

#3678 Nov 3, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? INDUSTRIALIZATION is a "foreign" approach.
Africans have always based their economies on agriculture, manufacturing, mining, and commerce. This is what I am prescribing; that African countries focus on exploiting their main traditional economic sectors for current economic development.
I don't see how even you could disagree with that. If these countries are already low in capital, it only makes sense that they should focus on internal development and stability before they go out trying to globalize and compete with America, China, and France.
You are too THICK.

You dont get it.

Take your master Eriksson and his views and shove him where the sun doesnt shine.

Waste of bandwidth.

Importing bullshit foreign solutions to African problems, speak for Senegal.
Zew

#3679 Nov 3, 2012
@Bakari

I would speak for East Africa before you can qualify to speak for ECOWAS.

Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, DRC welcome the move towards industrialisation and that includes the industrialisation of the agro sector. Uganda's agro subsidies is gathering momentum, they want to get to a point where their farmers can use technology to better utilise the land, I dotn see why that should not be followed by beneficiation of the crop. This is not the stone age, Ugandans are not going to use stones to crush maize. They need machinery and production plants.

Burundi just received a loan to develop its economy, they have to pull up their socks because Rwanda is doing well in IT, you are not going to tell me that IT crazy Rwandans are going to use hands to harvest beans and stones to crush maize. In Zimbabwe the land is lying fallow because Zimbabweans do not have machinery and implements, they NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED machinery. Machinery is a step towards industrialisation.

Malawi and Zambia have doubled their production thanks to the government intervention and hiring out of implements, machinery and subsidising fertiliser.
Zew

#3680 Nov 3, 2012
@Bakari Neferu

Dont judge my comments, come out...defend yourself and argue your case without dumping European, American and Asian views on African problems. Theres no one size fits all here.

You are not only mlimited in your definition of industrialisation, you dont live in Africa and have lost touch.

And, you are not needed. Your views count for ZERO.

Africa is not waiting for those who abandoned their countries.

“The Black Man”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3681 Nov 3, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2202793/Jamaicans-of fended-Zimbabwean-leader-Rober t-Mugabe-brands-chronic-drunka rds-pot-smokers.html
Interesting observation by the Zimbabwean leader. His comments mirror those made by some African-Americans in the U.S.,and many Africans in the United Kingdom.
I did read this coming from a Murderer and mentally unstable freak like mugabe.
But i will go even further to state that Mugabe is only in power because he is Black.
Let alone, if he were white he would have been soughted out by the international police.

Poor lad!!

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#3682 Nov 3, 2012
Zew wrote:
@Bakari
Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, DRC welcome the move towards industrialisation and that includes the industrialisation of the agro sector. Uganda's agro subsidies is gathering momentum, they want to get to a point where their farmers can use technology to better utilise the land, I dotn see why that should not be followed by beneficiation of the crop. This is not the stone age, Ugandans are not going to use stones to crush maize. They need machinery and production plants.
Burundi just received a loan to develop its economy, they have to pull up their socks because Rwanda is doing well in IT, you are not going to tell me that IT crazy Rwandans are going to use hands to harvest beans and stones to crush maize. In Zimbabwe the land is lying fallow because Zimbabweans do not have machinery and implements, they NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED machinery. Machinery is a step towards industrialisation.
Malawi and Zambia have doubled their production thanks to the government intervention and hiring out of implements, machinery and subsidising fertiliser.
Their are techniques one can use to make soil more productive and increase fertility so you don't have to fallow. I don't have a problem with using grinders for cereals. If they are portable, they can be used without much of an ecological footprint. For places with no electricity they can use hand powered or even peddle grinders. If possible they might even be able to use a solar powered grinder.

When I speak of industrialization, I am mostly concerning big heavy machines that require a lot of gas and/or electric power. These things are most often imported from places like China. In order to get rid of this type of dependency, you would not only need to use machines to grind cereal, but you would need machines to make those machines that grind cereal.

All this huge cost can be averted if one uses simpler machines that can be powered manually or via solar power, and the machines themselves made relatively cheaply.
Zew

#3683 Nov 3, 2012
@Bakari

Waste of time.

Senegal is suffering from CHRONIC poverty, go and deal with that and stop preaching to non Senegalese Africans who dont care whether you are deal or alive, Africans who don't need your input.

You are preaching to NO one and would most probably dont have electricity in Senegal to post this crap.
Zew

#3684 Nov 3, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text> For places with no electricity they can use hand powered or even peddle grinders. If possible they might even be able to use a solar powered grinder.
Typical peasant mentality. Who needs your input in Africa outside of Senegal?

You think you can grow the economy with solar powered grinders? There is NO electricity in Senegal, why dont you start by lighting up your country of darkness before prescribing to others, who said anything about not having electricity? There is electricity in Zimbabwe, they get it from SA, what they do not have is the MACHINERY, can't you read?

Who said anything about no electricity in Malawi, Zambia, Rwanda, etc. Dont make Senegal's problem of not having electricity everybody's. What is it with you US and EU based Africans, since when did you start believing that Africa is a country and that every other African country is a carbon copy of Senegal?

SADC, Uganda and Rwanda arent waiting for Senegal.
Zew

#3685 Nov 3, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
When I speak of industrialization, I am mostly concerning big heavy machines that require a lot of gas and/or electric power. These things are most often imported from places like China. In order to get rid of this type of dependency, you would not only need to use machines to grind cereal, but you would need machines to make those machines that grind cereal.
All this huge cost can be averted if one uses simpler machines that can be powered manually or via solar power, and the machines themselves made relatively cheaply.
I knew and said that your definition of industrialisation is very narrow and that you lack the ability to draw the line between industrialisation and civilisation.

Thats because you come from an underdeveloped slave trading and human trafficking peasant populated country of Senegal.

I don't need lectures from you on industrialisation. I see industrialisation around me.

You lack depth.

Waste of topix bandwidth.

If you are dependent on China dont assume every African country is. Continue to suck French dicks while speaking for Senegal.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

London, UK

#3686 Nov 3, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
The Meiji revolution was about Japan PREVENTING itself from being oppressed. It had nothing to do with "adapting" to oppression and tyranny.
What defines the modern age is a revolution in science and technology, fool, which encompasses WAY MORE than just industrialization.
Industrialization does not define the modern age. A more advanced means of thought conceptualization concerning scientific, political, economic, cultural and technological means of societal progress is what defines it.
Stagnation? You can't name one thing I've said that will induce stagnation in anything.
You said that Africa needs to industrialize in order to develop. I refuted this with evidence, and you had no counter to it.
You haven't named one thing wrong or unsustainable about my approach, yet I've stated many things wrong and unsustainable about yours.
Investment in small farmers doesn't lead to stagnation. I've provided evidence to substantiate this. Investment in micro-enterprise doesn't lead to stagnation. It promotes entrepreneurship and innovation which is the antithesis of stagnation. Everything I'm saying has to do with innovation and entrepreneurship. This is the EXACT thing that is going to help develop African countries. Micro enterprising entrepreneurs and small farmers are way more innovative than factory workers and large scale farmers, so if anything is going to lead to any form of stagnation, it will be your approach, not mine.
LoL.. Now I REALLY want you to tell me how my approach even approaches likely stagnation.
BS! You clearly didn't even read my comment which breaks it down to you clearly that it was really the INDUSTRIALIZATION of Japan which allowed them to adapt and not be colonized.

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#3687 Nov 3, 2012
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
And an unwilling member state at that.
France didn't want Britain to be admitted to the EU and Britain refused to join for issues of sovereignty and English pride. But, they didnt want the EU to exist without them at the same time didnt want to be left out in the cold. Its only when Britain realised that the EU (then called EEC, European Economic Commission) was happening and that they were being left behind that they approached the EU for admission. De Gaulle refused to have them admitted. France started the EU and for decades were very influential.
Britain hate EU. For them the EU is like a forced marriage.
France maintained that the EU was for the homeland, meaning Britain was not a homeland but an island that is located near the homeland (of Europe). In the meantime the English maintained that Irish were not Europeans but Asians.
Britain was only admitted to the EU after Charles De Gaulle's resignation for reasons outside of the EU.
Who cares about the EU membership, the EU is going to disintegrate and Europe will go back to being the continent of wars, poverty and diseases.
Russians dont want to join the now indebted EU that is owned by China. The strong nation of Russia place their sovereignty before everything else. The other thing that the EU was formed post WWII to promote peace in Europe following the war that saw Russia pitted against Western Europe, so why would Russia want to be party to a structure that was formed to rebuild Western Europe.
The British devils are happy that the EU is disintegrating.
Creating unions between countries/states is not easy.

Since the inception of the Organisation of African Unity (1963) through to the African Union (2002) African countries can’t even alleviate starvation.

EU countries trade freely without any problems ie, free movement of goods...this is still a pipe dream amongst African countries and something only a fool would find fault with therefore the EU has a firm foundation to build upon.

Getting back to Scotland’s secession from the UK.
Simply put import duties would be levied on goods purchased from/and or sold to Scotland...that would be a giant step backwards IMO.

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#3688 Nov 3, 2012
@Zew.

I also find it disturbing how you dog other African counties..I mean the hatred emanating from you is eye opening. I mean it’s just friendly rivalry between England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales, likewise UK and France, he!! for that matter the whole of damn Europe.

Us Europeans are all in the same boat..we are being screwed by the ruling classes..the Greeks have kicked off, and has now become ground zero IMO. I don’t blame the Greek populace..I blame their politicians.

I have no doubt whatsoever the EU will evolve..this is just a lesson to be learned.
IMO I think the EU states should retain their internal currencies, and use the Euro for external purposes ie, Imports and Exports.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#3689 Nov 4, 2012
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical peasant mentality. Who needs your input in Africa outside of Senegal?
You think you can grow the economy with solar powered grinders? There is NO electricity in Senegal, why dont you start by lighting up your country of darkness before prescribing to others, who said anything about not having electricity? There is electricity in Zimbabwe, they get it from SA, what they do not have is the MACHINERY, can't you read?
Who said anything about no electricity in Malawi, Zambia, Rwanda, etc. Dont make Senegal's problem of not having electricity everybody's. What is it with you US and EU based Africans, since when did you start believing that Africa is a country and that every other African country is a carbon copy of Senegal?
SADC, Uganda and Rwanda arent waiting for Senegal.
LOL!

Can't believe I'm agreeing with this troll Zew for once.

He can't grasp what ''industrialization'' is.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#3690 Nov 4, 2012
Zew wrote:
@Bakari
Exactly.

He keeps going on about ''food security'' yet doesn't understand how industrializing the agriculture sector will solve this.

He wants the whole population to indulge in farming, farming in mass numbers to produce cash crops. He thinks that can sustain a population of millions in todays world.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#3691 Nov 4, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? INDUSTRIALIZATION is a "foreign" approach.
Africans have always based their economies on agriculture, manufacturing, mining, and commerce. This is what I am prescribing; that African countries focus on exploiting their main traditional economic sectors for current economic development.
I don't see how even you could disagree with that. If these countries are already low in capital, it only makes sense that they should focus on internal development and stability before they go out trying to globalize and compete with America, China, and France.
You act as though they haven't been doing this for the last 3,000+ years and look where it has got them....

Time to move on and join the modern world (industrialize).

LOL at you putting ''manufacturing'' and ''mining'' in the same sentence while being anti-industrialization. I don't think you understand what industrialization really is.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#3692 Nov 4, 2012
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now, my main concern is food security, not exporting food to other non-African countries. Personally, I feel that merchandise and services should be the main things exported from African countries. These things need not be heavy industry sectors, as many things can be made by people themselves, and especially when dealing with services. A lot of infrastructure can be built without heavy machines as well. Wires, power, plumbing, many things can be done without heavy machinery. The fact is, while a country like South Africa might be able to afford that stuff, other countries in Africa need to priority LOW BUDGET development. However low-budget doesn't have to me inefficient. The world existed before industrialization. There were flourishing societies before the 18th century.
My approach is not and never has been outdated. I'm not talking about subsistence farming, I'm talking about organic farming in a SMART way. Scientific advancements have been made in agriculture. There are ways to enhance productivity in crops, as well as seeds that produce large bounties, that do not require heavy machines or commercialization.
As I've already said, commercializing agriculture has lessons the vitality and fertility of the soil and wreaks havoc on the environment. Organic small scale agriculture generate biodiversity, are more resilient in the face of climate change, and are more sustainable and healthy for the environment.
I do agree with the idea of intra trade. I'm always promoting that. And it is why I say that Africa does not need foreign investment. It might be helpful, but Africans don't need to beg anyone to come and invest in them. There are enough ways in this world for one to generate capital without having to go into debt get outside loans, and the way African economies are set up, if foreign investment gets the best of some of these countries, they might end up like Jamaica, with every one else coming in and making money except the people who live there.
Well I'd like to see you build a mere mile long railroad with your bare hands. While you're at it build a train and produce enough energy to make this train move once you lifted it onto the tracks with your bare hands of course.

Ha!
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#3693 Nov 4, 2012
These videos make Bakari Neferu angry yet he enjoys what they produce

0:35 is pure evil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Evil, evil ''white man'' with their foreign machines! Africa should never ever make these things en mass.
Zew

#3694 Nov 4, 2012
freddie47 wrote:
@Zew.
I also find it disturbing how you dog other African counties..I mean the hatred emanating from you is eye opening. I mean it’s just friendly rivalry between England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales, likewise UK and France, he!! for that matter the whole of damn Europe.
Us Europeans are all in the same boat..we are being screwed by the ruling classes..the Greeks have kicked off, and has now become ground zero IMO. I don’t blame the Greek populace..I blame their politicians.
I have no doubt whatsoever the EU will evolve..this is just a lesson to be learned.
IMO I think the EU states should retain their internal currencies, and use the Euro for external purposes ie, Imports and Exports.
If they werent dogging me and my people in my country I would know very little about them and would certainly dont give a damn.

They have to leave my country then we'll all live in peace. They need to go back to the countries they destroyed and fix them.
We did not invite African to SA, we did not colonise them, we dont take anything from them, so why are they here, what do they want, who sent them here, why cant they live in their countries? I dont owe Africans anything, Im not in their country, I will never ever live in an African country outside of SA, I dont need to, I'm not going to need to.

Telling me about Europeans, hahaha, I wont waste my time on that.
Zew

#3695 Nov 4, 2012
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Creating unions between countries/states is not easy.
Since the inception of the Organisation of African Unity (1963) through to the African Union (2002) African countries can’t even alleviate starvation.
EU countries trade freely without any problems ie, free movement of goods...this is still a pipe dream amongst African countries and something only a fool would find fault with therefore the EU has a firm foundation to build upon.
Getting back to Scotland’s secession from the UK.
Simply put import duties would be levied on goods purchased from/and or sold to Scotland...that would be a giant step backwards IMO.
Im not debating the formation of Unions, I was telling you that Britain hate the EU and France hates Britain.

Thats obviously something you didnt know since you used this platform to gloat about Britain's membership of the EU when Britain has always been an unwilling member.

If you feel so sorry for Africans you can have all who are in SA withOUT invitation, send them an invite to get out of my country and join you wherever you are.

We are not going to submit to the barbarians in our land.

Africans are ungrateful animals. If you dont know that then thats your problem.
Zew

#3696 Nov 4, 2012
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>Creating unions between countries/states is not easy....
And now a halfbred West African wants to lecture me about OAU.
Who cares about OAU. OAU called my people terrorists because they were fed by the apartheid regime. Thats how weak Africans are. Dont tell me about theseweak skulls who cant feed themselves. Peasants in 2012, you wonder where were they all these decades when they are so backward.

Go back to Sierra Leone or whatever African country your father came from and fix it. Your father is one of many Africans who abandoned the countries they destroyed and sold his soul to a non black woman for shelter and now you think you can lecture me...?
Your precious little EU is disintegrating fast, Germany is delaying the inevitable. Not that your existence means anything to the EU. That is a white man's structure, a white man's creation, it doesnt represent you. You dont see blacks / crossbreeds in the EU structures, its all whites and rightfully so. What are you doing in Europe? Its not the fault of other whites that your mother crossbred.

Telling me about Africans who talk bullshit from the comfort of foreign countries and preaching rubbish they shuold be putting to the test in their own countries. They must stop talking and do. Africans have an attitude that they wuold be better off in their countries and you wonder why they arent going back. They abandon their countries, enter foreign countries illegally, make themselves comfortable, live off others, get fed and as soon as their black bellies are full start spwing bullshit and find solutions to the problems of the continent but not their own countries. And you want me to accept that from a lot that wouldnt post from their countries because there NO electricity...!? They must go back and build their countries. The world is sick and tired of YOU Africans. Crossbreed from West Africa, you are unwanted in Europe. Sperm donation doesnt cut it.

You are just another howling ignoramus bragging about a white man's creation ignorant of the hate that some whites have for such a structure.

Walking textbooks, take your solutions to your countries.
You have a white man to feed you, Bakari Neferu has the US land to eat from and Mexicans to work the US land and feed Americans and non Americans in that country. What have Senegalese got? NOTHING, they are trapped in chronic poverty, many are slaves in France, and you want me to listen to some load of bullshit from someone who sneers at his country, talking about the continent as if its a country.? You all need to go back to your hellholes and be part of solving problems in your countries, you've overstayed your welcome in foreign countries. You are all useless. So useless you've forgotten that you are in foreign countries. Those countries are under no obligation to keep you there like we have no obligation to keep Africans in SA. Africans arent our problem.

None of these people are qualified to speak for the continent, they arent here, they are unwanted in their own countries.
Some are wanted for serious crimes and live in foreign countries under false names. And you want me to respect such bullshit.
If they are capable and wanted why dont they shut up and go back to implement their theories in their countries?
Zew

#3697 Nov 4, 2012
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>Creating unions between countries/states is not easy....
Talking from ivory towers, hahaha, enjoy it while it lasts Africans. USA and EU are finished, you'll be the first to go, Europeans are going to kill you. That is a continent of wars and its fast going back to that.

These are theoretical, ungrateful parasites and socio economic problems who live-off others in foreign countries.

They export crime, Africans must be forced out of foreign countries back to theirs, it is going to happen, EU and USA will be reduced to anarchy and blacks will be the first targets because they contribute very little to those economies and suck out a lot more than they contribute. If you want Africans take them with you, they are a heavy burden on our resources and infrastructure.
They destroyed what their colonisers left behind and are now waiting for others to fix it. Its not going to be SA.

In the past we wasted a lot of time and money on unwilling Africans, unwilling to fix their countries and solve their problems.

Shut up and go back to whatever West African country your father came from, walking textbooks, burden on others, all talk and no action.

You know nothing, dont try to be clever by dropping free zones, free trade zones, imports and exports, I dont need anything from you. Go and apply that to your West African country.

Dont tell me about YOUR African countries, go and tell that to your people. YOU ARE NOT WHITE, you are a product of socio economic convenience, fathered by an illegal immigrant from West African. Go and preach to your people, EU is not there to serve your interests.

Crossbreeds are neither black nor white, EU is for whites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Gay Ghost 1,460,396
William Ellison Jr - Largest Slave Owner was Bl... (Dec '10) 2 min richard w 62
A lot of immature black guys says that "eating ... (Mar '11) 3 min June 55
Whites:Ending Gold Standard,Normalizing Relatio... 5 min Tiny Dk 13
New Spider-Man movie: He has a black GF. 6 min The Burundi Dragons 8
another mudshark murdered by Toby 7 min KIP 23
Trump dump: Boeing? 11 min The Burundi Dragons 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Barros 50,883
Caught the wife with a white boy 16 min Darnel 30
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 17 min Darnel 35