Robert Mugabe says 'Jamaicans are dru...

Robert Mugabe says 'Jamaicans are drunkards and pot smokers who don't work'

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 171
Next Last
Unique2

Macon, GA

#1 Sep 16, 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22027...

Interesting observation by the Zimbabwean leader. His comments mirror those made by some African-Americans in the U.S.,and many Africans in the United Kingdom.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#2 Sep 16, 2012
Although his actions of removing western grip on his country are responsible for why Zimbabwe is a fcuked up country he has no room to speak.

Also it is really targeted at s sub culture of certain Jamaican males and is most likely in response to the Jamaican PMs comments about him prior:
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Did-PJ-Pa...
Unique2

Macon, GA

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
Although his actions of removing western grip on his country are responsible for why Zimbabwe is a fcuked up country he has no room to speak.
Also it is really targeted at s sub culture of certain Jamaican males and is most likely in response to the Jamaican PMs comments about him prior:
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Did-PJ-Pa...
Mugabe's remarks may or may not be related to Patterson's. He's been critical of dreadlocks and Rastafarians in previous years discribing them as having 'moth and mud' in their hair, and there are large numbers of unambitious, unemployed, substance abusing, deadbeat men in Jamaica.
ashanti king

Ardsley, NY

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2202793/Jamaicans-of fended-Zimbabwean-leader-Rober t-Mugabe-brands-chronic-drunka rds-pot-smokers.html

Interesting observation by the Zimbabwean leader. His comments mirror those made by some African-Americans in the U.S.,and many Africans in the United Kingdom.
That's why u are so happy. Mugabe needs to focus on his own country instead of criticizing another country. I bet if he said the same thing about aas then you will be here crying about how Africans not Mugabe doesn't like African Americans.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Sep 17, 2012
I love Peter Tosh's "African".(XXYOUTUBE -5R61xfM6aCsXX) But, it is a hassle trying to find a copy that does not show him smoking dope. At leasst keep that non-sesne private. Do not do that in front of children if you do not want responsible leadership such as H.E. Comrade Bob to crioticize it. I am gald SOMEBODY finally spoke up about it. It takes guts. And Comrade Bob has plenty of guts.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#6 Sep 17, 2012
he got a lot of fking nerve generalizing a diasporan nation. i have heard LOADS of generalizations and stereotypes about zimbabwe !!

how many dorn jamaicans live in his country anyways?

so it seems he has not even had the opportunity to observe this among the jamaican people....let alone make such an ignorant comment.
Robert Mugabe

Mexborough, UK

#9 Sep 17, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
I love Peter Tosh's "African".(http://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=5R61xfM6 aCsXX) But, it is a hassle trying to find a copy that does not show him smoking dope. At leasst keep that non-sesne private. Do not do that in front of children if you do not want responsible leadership such as H.E. Comrade Bob to crioticize it. I am gald SOMEBODY finally spoke up about it. It takes guts. And Comrade Bob has plenty of guts.
Are you homosexual? You look like one, I don't like homosexuals. I don't like Muslims either, Muslims remind me of rats which feast on testicles of dead men.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#10 Sep 17, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
funny you would say this. blk americans see jamaicans as our kin and smoke weed just like they do but we deffinitely don't see them as lazy.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Sep 17, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
he got a lot of fking nerve generalizing a diasporan nation. i have heard LOADS of generalizations and stereotypes about zimbabwe !!
how many dorn jamaicans live in his country anyways?
so it seems he has not even had the opportunity to observe this among the jamaican people....let alone make such an ignorant comment.
Comrade Bob is the world's leading Pan-Africanist at this time. This means that Zimbabwe has more contacts in the Diaspora than any other country in Africa. I know Aunt Jemimas and Uncle Toms shy away from Zimbabwe. But just about everybody who is anybody in terms of being Pan-Africanist support Comrade Bob and is in and out of Zimbabwe all the time. In fact, there is one Jamaican group there now. And they have already said that they will support Comrade Bob no matter what, eventhough they are reggae artists and do smoke weed all the time. Mugabe is like a father chastising his own children when it comes to things like this. the kids will still sneak around and mis-behave as long as Mugabe is not looking. But they still love Mugabe to death no matter what, just like they love their own tough fathers who chastise them. It is a pan-Africanist family thing which, of course, you would not understand.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Robert Mugabe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you homosexual? You look like one, I don't like homosexuals. I don't like Muslims either, Muslims remind me of rats which feast on testicles of dead men.
Oh! And, taht's another thing: Comrade Bob does not take too kindly to phaggs. Last I heard, he had rounded up all of Zimbabwe's queeers and locked them up.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Sep 17, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
funny you would say this. blk americans see jamaicans as our kin and smoke weed just like they do but we deffinitely don't see them as lazy.
You mean some dangfools smoke dope in Jamaica and in the USA and even in Africa, including in Zimbabwe. Nothing new there. But those of us who have brains in our heads do not do that. For one thing, a person cannot perform any kind of strenuous or hard or demanding tasks or work while smoking that crap. For example, nobody who is studying the hard sciences and business in college do that because that crap messes with their minds too much and they cannot get the grades they need.

Of course, nitwits like you do. And that is why your mind ain't worth a dang. You have proven that much repeatedly in this forum.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Sep 17, 2012
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why u are so happy. Mugabe needs to focus on his own country instead of criticizing another country. I bet if he said the same thing about aas then you will be here crying about how Africans not Mugabe doesn't like African Americans.
I agree these African guys can't talk bad about anybody else.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 17, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
I love Peter Tosh's "African".(http://ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=5R61xfM6 aCsXX) But, it is a hassle trying to find a copy that does not show him smoking dope. At leasst keep that non-sesne private. Do not do that in front of children if you do not want responsible leadership such as H.E. Comrade Bob to crioticize it. I am gald SOMEBODY finally spoke up about it. It takes guts. And Comrade Bob has plenty of guts.
Does anybody know what happened Mr. Mugabe's face?

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#17 Sep 17, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Comrade Bob is the world's leading Pan-Africanist at this time. This means that Zimbabwe has more contacts in the Diaspora than any other country in Africa. I know Aunt Jemimas and Uncle Toms shy away from Zimbabwe. But just about everybody who is anybody in terms of being Pan-Africanist support Comrade Bob and is in and out of Zimbabwe all the time. In fact, there is one Jamaican group there now. And they have already said that they will support Comrade Bob no matter what, eventhough they are reggae artists and do smoke weed all the time. Mugabe is like a father chastising his own children when it comes to things like this. the kids will still sneak around and mis-behave as long as Mugabe is not looking. But they still love Mugabe to death no matter what, just like they love their own tough fathers who chastise them. It is a pan-Africanist family thing which, of course, you would not understand.
NOT TRUE. he was not chatising jamaican people he was being racist and stereotypical.

most, it not all african countries and dignitaries see themselves different and unrelated to diasporans. im sure there are exceptions but they are very few. africans hate on different tribes located right in their very own countries. they don't have the same idea about relation as you do.

you have a very bad habit of taking up for africans no matter what they say or do. makes me think you have some type of agenda....

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#18 Sep 17, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean some dangfools smoke dope in Jamaica and in the USA and even in Africa, including in Zimbabwe. Nothing new there. But those of us who have brains in our heads do not do that. For one thing, a person cannot perform any kind of strenuous or hard or demanding tasks or work while smoking that crap. For example, nobody who is studying the hard sciences and business in college do that because that crap messes with their minds too much and they cannot get the grades they need.
Of course, nitwits like you do. And that is why your mind ain't worth a dang. You have proven that much repeatedly in this forum.
you are truly silly. your brains seem smoked out but since you claim you don't do drugs, im wondering how you end up like you are.

anyway, although i don't have to prove dang on thing to you i will let anyone concerned about my personal business (like yourself) know that i have NEVER used any type of drugs.

i have never even tried weed.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 17, 2012
basotho clan wrote:
<quoted text>
what can a negro say to anyone?you descend from ugly horny slave filths.white man has been taking care of your lazy negro a@@ for 4 hundred years.without the white man you would not even be having a spoken language.you would be grunting like the ugly slaves.you are nothing without the white man.white man is making you negroes look good with his inventions(cadillac and gold teeth).not only do the white man feeds you.he provide you slave stock filths with ARVS.
abortion is the best thing that ever happened to a filth unborn niglet.my heart will be at peace if abortion rate in the negro community could triple.13 million trash are been aborted by now.hahahahahahaha
13 million negro unborn filths.dead and gone.just like that.haha.thats beautiful.
Lol somebody is very bitter with himself.
Unique2

Forsyth, GA

#20 Sep 17, 2012
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself, I don't see Jamaicans as our kin and I don't know of any African-Americans who see Jamaicans as our kin. The only people I'm aware of who try to liken us to lesser groups are yourself and a few other posters on Topix.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Never forget what they did”

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 17, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2202793/Jamaicans-of fended-Zimbabwean-leader-Rober t-Mugabe-brands-chronic-drunka rds-pot-smokers.html
Robert Mugabe can fck-off, he is a mass-murderer who has rendered his country worthless and Zimbabwe's dollar is worth nothing... He has no room for talk whatsoever.

Plus there are no Jobs in Jamaica and this is the Jamaican governments fault not the fault of ordinary Jamaican men... so why can't they smoke, drink and be merry if they wish?

After-all... there isn't much else for them to do but sit around in the sun all day scratching their nut-sacks!

“Never forget what they did”

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22 Sep 17, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself, I don't see Jamaicans as our kin and I don't know of any African-Americans who see Jamaicans as our kin. The only people I'm aware of who try to liken us to lesser groups are yourself and a few other posters on Topix.
You are not our kin because you are a white man!

African Americans and Caribbean blacks left Africa the same time and from the same areas in Africa. Many families were split-up with some going to the islands and others ending-up in the states.

You work the rest out for yourself.
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

#23 Sep 17, 2012
basotho clan wrote:
<quoted text>what can a negro say to anyone?you descend from ugly horny slave filths.white man has been taking care of your lazy negro a@@ for 4 hundred years.without the white man you would not even be having a spoken language.you would be grunting like the ugly slaves.you are nothing without the white man.white man is making you negroes look good with his inventions(cadillac and gold teeth).not only do the white man feeds you.he provide you slave stock filths with ARVS.
abortion is the best thing that ever happened to a filth unborn niglet.my heart will be at peace if abortion rate in the negro community could triple.13 million trash are been aborted by now.hahahahahahaha

13 million negro unborn filths.dead and gone.just like that.haha.thats beautiful.
Why are you calling other blacks negro, do u know u are also a negro unless u r white which I suspect you to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 171
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 min Moses 279
Trump Lost 10 min Hmm 4
MSNBC: Trump won 11 min TheOriginalDoby 91
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min Moses 48,892
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr MICHA 1,432,842
"korryn gaines was a hero" 1 hr Drilling for the ... 29
White On White Crime 1 hr Black Power 15
IR at the walmart 2 hr FABULICIOUS 77
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 4 hr WasteWater 1,378
More from around the web