Miss France is black
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
James

London, UK

#1 Dec 9, 2013
ye thats right, Miss france (Flora Coquerel) is black.
Paul

London, UK

#2 Dec 9, 2013
nice
julie

London, UK

#3 Dec 9, 2013
I M BLACK

United States

#15 Dec 9, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
<quoted text>
What else do they have?
In America since the beginning one drop of "negro" blood made you a negro, why are you pure blooded Neanderthals back peddling all of sudden.

BTW, pure blooded Neanderthals are ugly as fck.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#16 Dec 9, 2013
You notice when blacks do good they're biracial and when they're bad they're black. Powerless poor white trash are so funny.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 9, 2013
Black people do not need to claim biracials we're just being nice to allow the some that want, to feel included.
child

UK

#41 Dec 9, 2013
I M WHITE wrote:
I shit a masterpiece this morning..........it too was beautiful.
Hahahahahahhahha you are a clown. I read the crap you write and am like damn this dude has got some big issues. Did a big black man rape you when you were a child and mummy couldn't do anything but watch. You have an obsession with black people its unhealthy. Just ask the guy out no one will be offended because he is black or did he reject you. Whatever they did to you, you just have to let go and stop embarrasing yourself. Get a life clown you are an embarrassment to your race. Get your lazy trolling azz out of that chair and contribute to society. I M WHITE my azz like who gives a phuck
dolphin

UK

#42 Dec 9, 2013
U bp like to invite insults unto urselves,why post a biracial as black?didn't miss world once came from Nigeria,oluchi,those r blks.stop posting biracial as blks n make us look stupid
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#43 Dec 9, 2013
Flora Coquerel by her own admission is biracial, not a 100% full blooded ugly black female like all blacks would like to convince the entire free world she is, her picture speaks for itself, she is extremely light skinned, gorgeous long straight hair, beautiful thin lips, perky little nose, sexy hazel bedroom eyes (Not enhanced by colored contact lenses) & appears to practice very good personal hygiene, so the answer to the question about her being black, the answer is a resounding NO!!!!

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#44 Dec 9, 2013
She's no black.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

But excellence is close enough

#45 Dec 9, 2013
Not*

“Love Being Bantu Kenyan”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Lamu, Kenya

#46 Dec 9, 2013
She is black.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#47 Dec 9, 2013
OMG she is so beautiful and she earned that crown. I wish her the very BEST.............

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#49 Dec 10, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Flora Coquerel by her own admission is biracial, not a 100% full blooded ugly black female like all blacks would like to convince the entire free world she is, her picture speaks for itself, she is extremely light skinned, gorgeous long straight hair, beautiful thin lips, perky little nose, sexy hazel bedroom eyes (Not enhanced by colored contact lenses) & appears to practice very good personal hygiene, so the answer to the question about her being black, the answer is a resounding NO!!!!
Well all people derive from the black man and black woman ( Adam & Eve).

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#51 Dec 10, 2013
Zew wrote:
She is NOT black.
Then what is she Einstein, Chinese?

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Location hidden

#52 Dec 10, 2013
What does her mom look like?

Level 8

Location hidden

#57 Dec 10, 2013
Flora and her mother.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58 Dec 10, 2013
Zew wrote:
She is NOT black.
Only racially inferior blacks believe she is black.
I hope she is pleased that she is NOT black.
She is NOT black.
Only foolish biracials want to be lumped with an inferior race.
I guess her mom isn't black either,LOL!
http://www.leberry.fr/photoSRC/bqViVeldaWelbK...

Level 8

Location hidden

#59 Dec 10, 2013
Silverness wrote:
What does her mom look like?
http://www.leberry.fr/photoSRC/bqViVeldaWelbK...

Level 8

Location hidden

#60 Dec 10, 2013
Last time I looked, this is considered brown skin like myself and many other AA women.
http://s1.lemde.fr/image/2013/12/08/534x267/3...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min suppiluliuma 135,930
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 13 min dreamhunk 32,526
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min dreamhunk 46,241
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 22 min Drilling for the ... 1,285
How can we protect white women from evil white ... 24 min Hellywood 197
Are White men Manly? 25 min Hellywood 27
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 26 min rrich 24
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 4 hr M Wilson 77
More from around the web