Bailey O’Neill, 12 y/o, beaten to dea...

Bailey O’Neill, 12 y/o, beaten to death by nighurz!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THX Pro Human Soldier

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2013
First of all, no filthy nighur animal should ever feel that it has the right to lay its paws on a human without the immediate penalty of a bullet to their monkey head. That would certainly be the case where I’m concerned.

Here we have a bright, potential-filled, Human boy with all his life in front of him savagely beaten to death by vile ugly nighur animals.

Since the Human 87% is not willing at this point to crate and ship, we need to round up these nighurz, their mammies, their aunts, their distant relatives, if we could locate the daddies them too, and then slowly and publicly trayvon ALL of the dirty animals in public.

THIS is why my children are told the truth about Negroes.

They are at WAR with us. Remember that!

http://goo.gl/ecl2k
Hotlanta

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Brilliant, simply brilliant!

Tell us more.

Waiting with pregnant anticipation,

Go ahead.

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
CAveBeast Slayer

Newmarket, Canada

#3 Mar 5, 2013
OOKKK for us boy.

Next will be your CaveSon or daughter if you have one.

We will keep picking you off like the dogs you are and there is NOTHING you can do about it but complain. Be a good CaveBeast and just TAKE it.
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 5, 2013
Former Navy officer, 37, who 'raped a woman he met through a Christian dating site' is now charged with attacking ANOTHER woman

Guess The Race........

This white boy must be of some Cave Royalty in order for you to raise stank about. He must be the key in racial matters.

Whites bully other whites, too. You're sounding the alarm about this incident, it must be very, important, this boy.
THX Pro Human Soldier

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Exactly what I expected and wanted. Now anyone who searches for this poor human child's name will see the true vile nature of our slave-descended nighurz. Once again, you dumb animals play right into your master's plan.
Astro Afro Podz

Monroe, GA

#6 Mar 5, 2013
THX Pro Human Soldier wrote:
Exactly what I expected and wanted. Now anyone who searches for this poor human child's name will see the true vile nature of our slave-descended nighurz. Once again, you dumb animals play right into your master's plan.
Then go preach your BS to your fellow white trolls who make post about AAs who loose their lives or get hurt. Let this "make good" in your thick, cave monger skull.

As for this kid, I condemn what has happen to him.
THX Pro Human Soldier

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Can you see how our slave descended nighurz really feel about their white masters, Humans?

When we of the Human 87% come to our senses and take the appropriate action?

The time has come to crate and ship!!!
Nelly Smiggers

Santiago, Chile

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Skiff Azlaan wrote:
Former Navy officer, 37, who 'raped a woman he met through a Christian dating site' is now charged with attacking ANOTHER woman
Guess The Race........
This white boy must be of some Cave Royalty in order for you to raise stank about. He must be the key in racial matters.
Whites bully other whites, too. You're sounding the alarm about this incident, it must be very, important, this boy.
Ook as much as you like, mah Nigguh, but you Nigguhs are the NUMBER MURDERERS IN THE US:

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

Please explain how 13% of the population are 37.7% of the murderers?

In fact, if you split it even more it is just the Nigguh 'male' 6% that are the largest group of murderers in the US.

Times WILL change, humans can only take so much before they obliterate a threat, we already outnumber you 72 : 13m and we certainly out gun you. What we are hoping for, praying for, is that you dumb lowly low IQ Nigguhs chimp out at cat 5 when George Zimmerman is released this year - that's the plan, and White people are good planners.
Nelly Smiggers

Santiago, Chile

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Can you see how our slave descended nighurz really feel about their white masters, Humans?
When we of the Human 87% come to our senses and take the appropriate action?
The time has come to crate and ship!!!
Operation Make Blacks History is going to plan, I'd say ;-)

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#10 Mar 5, 2013
First of all, no filthy nighur animal should ever feel that it has the right to lay its paws on a human without the immediate penalty of a bullet to their monkey head. That would certainly be the case where I’m concerned.
Here we have a bright, potential-filled, Human boy with all his life in front of him savagely beaten to death by vile ugly nighur animals.
Since the Human 87% is not willing at this point to crate and ship, we need to round up these nighurz, their mammies, their aunts, their distant relatives, if we could locate the daddies them too, and then slowly and publicly trayvon ALL of the dirty animals in public.
THIS is why my children are told the truth about Negroes.
They are at WAR with us. Remember that!
http://goo.gl/ecl2k
I feel sorry for your children to have sorry azz parents like you they will probably grow up to be serial killers or mass murderers.
Buh Bye Schwoogies

United States

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Nelly Smiggers wrote:
<quoted text>
A day will come when the Human 87% have simply had enough of these feral murderous coons and start filling crates!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#12 Mar 6, 2013
.....negrows do tend to b bullies - cowardly and violent at the same time........
Level 5

Location hidden

#14 Mar 6, 2013
Nelly Smiggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ook as much as you like, mah Nigguh, but you Nigguhs are the NUMBER MURDERERS IN THE US:
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
Please explain how 13% of the population are 37.7% of the murderers?
In fact, if you split it even more it is just the Nigguh 'male' 6% that are the largest group of murderers in the US.
Times WILL change, humans can only take so much before they obliterate a threat, we already outnumber you 72 : 13m and we certainly out gun you. What we are hoping for, praying for, is that you dumb lowly low IQ Nigguhs chimp out at cat 5 when George Zimmerman is released this year - that's the plan, and White people are good planners.
I guess this means that the EU won't recover economically, y\talk about planning.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Nelly Smiggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Operation put white racists in mental health facilities is going as planned.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 6, 2013
Soo the doctors put this little devil into a medically induced coma which kills him, and they want to blame the other kid for beating the little coward devil up in a common schoolyard squabble.

INSANITY...

the little White trash is where it belongs. Decomposing underground
Nigherz Kill

United States

#18 Mar 6, 2013
It's only a matter of time...

Humans are beginning to wake up to reality...
Legend

United States

#24 Mar 6, 2013
Very entertaining story. Lmao

Cave boy down

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#26 Mar 6, 2013
So far the inquiry is still running and is not conclusive on who was involved, if it was real bullying and if the punch is really the cause of death.
In fact at that stage, we know nothing.

Here is the last report with D.A. statement.
----------
"But investigators say there is no evidence so far that the sixth-grader had been builled by the boys in the run up to the attack.

They believe it could have been a one off incident.

They say the next stage of their inquiries will further examine the relationships between the boys and to decide whether Bailey's seizures were directed related to the injuries he sustained in the fight.

That will decide whether the boys involved face charges ranging from harassment and simple assault to involuntary manslaughter.

'We're having trouble showing there was bullying, as a course of conduct as we define it, intimidation or harassment between these two boys over a course of time,' Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan said.

'We have not been able to establish that.'

'The question is, what degree of charge are we filing? Are we going to be able to establish the seizure disorder that caused his death is directly related to the punches thrown in the school yard that particular day?'

Bailey's parents say the fight was the cause of his illness. They took him to the emergency room days after the incident saying he seemed different and not himself in the days after the concussion before the seizures began.

The boys involved also aged 11 have not been identified.

The father of the boy who threw the punches has expressed his sadness for the Bailey family but denied the categorization of his son as a bully."

a whiteboi
Level 5

Location hidden

#27 Mar 6, 2013
Commander Worf wrote:
Soo the doctors put this little devil into a medically induced coma which kills him, and they want to blame the other kid for beating the little coward devil up in a common schoolyard squabble.
INSANITY...
the little White trash is where it belongs. Decomposing underground
"Phasers locked..........FIRE!!!!!!!!!! "
Shining in Darkness

Geebung, Australia

#28 Mar 6, 2013
Just more fuel for the coming fire.Its gonna be fun to watch it burn!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min mdbuilder 1,643,183
List Of Sinclair Stations Soon To Air Pro-Trump... 3 min T-BOS 3
Lasagna For Thanksgiving? 4 min KIR SUCKA 5
Why do black girls get with white guys? 7 min Dixieeland 105
Ian Smith talks about Mugabe. 11 min John 1
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 12 min Bright rays of re... 6
Poll Most beautiful women of the zodiac (May '10) 15 min ROCKO 260
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 47 min Trollslayer 36,501
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 47 min Marcus Washington 360
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 hr maybemaybenot 36
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 3 hr Cigar Face 26 85
More from around the web