“BLACK FIRST”

Since: Nov 08

maryland

#1 Mar 4, 2009

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#2 Mar 4, 2009
So as you can see, this is another series issue that men face The False Rape Allegation

That's what I'm saying. There are thousands of worse cases out there of innocent men's lives being ruined. What we hear on the news is just a small coverage of this atrocity.

people don’t under stand how many innocent men have gone to jailed for a crime of rape which they did not commit and often spend years in jail for it year that they can never get back

Their lives ruin, and reputation ruin all because of a women lying about rape

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#3 Mar 4, 2009
my question is why isnt the law doing more to protect men from The False Rape Allegation made my women

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#4 Mar 4, 2009
These women direct the true rape victims, every time they lie about being raped like it some kind of game to them
denita d

Kent, WA

#5 Mar 4, 2009
supremeking wrote:
my question is why isnt the law doing more to protect men from The False Rape Allegation made my women
My question to you is, why do certain men continue to deal with a certain group of women, that have a loooong history of crying rape?

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#6 Mar 4, 2009
The fact that 60% of rape claims are false, says to you, shows how this problem with women making False Rape Allegation has really gotten out of had and innocent men are there are victims here

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#7 Mar 4, 2009
denita d wrote:
<quoted text>My question to you is, why do certain men continue to deal with a certain group of women, that have a loooong history of crying rape?
What group of women are you talking about?

When the fact is that 60% of rape claims are false,

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#8 Mar 4, 2009
The men who are being accused of raped end up losing their reputation even after proved innocents
BAP

Naperville, IL

#9 Mar 4, 2009
Are you educated?

*And I'm not talking about being educated in Youtube...

Since: Mar 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#11 Mar 4, 2009
He "caressed" my vagina "ha ha ha"
Pessoa Coitado

Silver Spring, MD

#12 Mar 4, 2009
BAP wrote:
Are you educated?
*And I'm not talking about being educated in Youtube...
Lol. Youtube is for entertainment only unless the videos in question are referencing a credible source.
Routine Riot

Plattsburgh, NY

#13 Mar 4, 2009
supremeking wrote:
The fact that 60% of rape claims are false, says to you, shows how this problem with women making False Rape Allegation has really gotten out of had and innocent men are there are victims here
That was a survey they did for the Air Force personnel, it did not say in the video that 60% of all rape claims are false. You're really making yourself look bad.

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#14 Mar 5, 2009
BlackAdvisor wrote:
The women I've seen on this forum will never have to worry about rape.
We are here to talk about, men being falsely accused of rape, and how it they are the victim of this horrible crime by women,

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#15 Mar 5, 2009
Routine Riot wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a survey they did for the Air Force personnel, it did not say in the video that 60% of all rape claims are false. You're really making yourself look bad.
That beside the point, the fact of the matter men have been going to jail, for being wrongly accused of rape, this is a serious issue and how men rights are being violated

As you can see in the video,

Those women accused the cop of rape, he could have lost his job, and went to jail, because of that women lying, and it would have been his word against hers,

Thank god it was caught on tape, or an innocent man would have lost every thing

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#17 Mar 5, 2009
My question is why the law isn’t doing more to protect men for women who are falsely accusing them of rape

Their should be tougher laws pass to punish women who falsely accuse men of rape

Toronto, Canada

#18 Mar 5, 2009
The false rape accusations I've heard of normally happened in high school. A lot of times, it could have been avoided if the guy used more common sense. It usually came from an "easy pu$$Y" story.

For example...
-some football players go party with a girl or two,
-drink too much,
- she/they give it up,
- players run a train on her/them
- people find out
- girl/girls gets embarassed, claims it was a rape.

or

- Guy gets with girl whose family is radically religious or racist
- she is a rebel inside but still scared of her family
- he says "f*ck her family's beliefs, I want nookie",
- she gives it up
- family finds out and goes ape $hit
- she claims rape

Moral of the story....learn to turn down an easy nookie or two. It might save you from prison rape.

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#19 Mar 5, 2009
king_spade wrote:
The false rape accusations I've heard of normally happened in high school. A lot of times, it could have been avoided if the guy used more common sense. It usually came from an "easy pu$$Y" story.
For example...
-some football players go party with a girl or two,
-drink too much,
- she/they give it up,
- players run a train on her/them
- people find out
- girl/girls gets embarassed, claims it was a rape.
or
- Guy gets with girl whose family is radically religious or racist
- she is a rebel inside but still scared of her family
- he says "f*ck her family's beliefs, I want nookie",
- she gives it up
- family finds out and goes ape $hit
- she claims rape
Moral of the story....learn to turn down an easy nookie or two. It might save you from prison rape.
The false rape accusations, happens to grown men as you saw in the video

When a man is Farley accused of raped he has to live the rest of his life of being accused of that horrible crime which he did not commit

Just imagine trying to get a job, when you been Farley accused of rape by a women?

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#20 Mar 5, 2009
typo falsely
Anne

Stafford, VA

#21 Mar 5, 2009
Rape is an extremely serious crime that should be punished when someone is found guilty.

That said, I believe that a false report of rape should be treated as a felony, since false accusations have enormously destructive consequences for someone falsely accused.

One of those consequences is that women who have actually been raped might face disbelief that they are telling the truth.

“BLACK FIRST”

maryland

#22 Mar 5, 2009
Anne wrote:
Rape is an extremely serious crime that should be punished when someone is found guilty.
That said, I believe that a false report of rape should be treated as a felony, since false accusations have enormously destructive consequences for someone falsely accused.
One of those consequences is that women who have actually been raped might face disbelief that they are telling the truth.
"I believe that a false report of rape should be treated as a felony"

I agree this is a serous issue facing innocent men, and how their lives are being destroyed by it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mom from interracial Cheerios commercial pregna... 5 min Hmm 30
I love women but hate women who hate themselves... 9 min Spinning 360 waves 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min FireFellow44 52,355
Trump has Melania and black men don't 12 min White 31
The real reason black men hate white men 19 min White 24
I'm a sissy for massa 20 min sissyblack 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min JCPete 1,745,669
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 52 min FireFellow44 104
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 2 hr Trollslayer 78
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 2 hr SoSoSorry89 327