THREE RACIST WHITE WOMEN attack 12 ye...
39ehonor

Jupiter, FL

#21 Jul 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
look at the cavies come defend their white trash.
those sheanderthals are hoodrat thugs, too bad somebdy didnt hve a gun. couldve shot all 3 of them.
lol you're a typical kneegro--violence is your answer

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#22 Jul 26, 2013
39ehonor wrote:
<quoted text> lol you're a typical kneegro--violence is your answer
well aint that how you white beast do it, self defense right cracker jack?

Location hidden

#23 Jul 26, 2013
those sheanderthals were not even charged for beating that child.
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#25 Jul 26, 2013
Pregnant teen attacked on bus:'I could see my face bleeding'

http://youtu.be/pOMQF9FEuWw
Allen

United States

#26 Jul 26, 2013
Blacks normally gang up on one person. Just typical behavior.
Allen

United States

#27 Jul 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
They was beating on a vile creature that needed to be. That's why they wasn't charged.
aisling-

Ashley, OH

#28 Jul 26, 2013
Teacher beats up her student...

http://youtu.be/0GJUddHbpRg

Rumored: Just prior to the attack, she was overheard saying, "Oh h*ll naw, you didn't! Sh*t just got real!"

LMAO

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#29 Jul 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>lol these white beast are funny. theyre the ones who bombed blk churches, attacked peaceful protesters, and lynched pregnant women and got away with it. i dnt recall blk ppl in this country ever doing that shyt.
They sure did, and these beast are complaining about crimes committed by black people when they have been committing these crimes and worse against african americans. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#30 Jul 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>u need to check you family history for savage behavior.
I don't worry about what happened a long time ago as negroes do. It's stupid to bring up the past that can not be changed. Also, it would be very easy to bring up thousands of websites showing the savagery of the black race in Africa that go on to this day.

But you'll just stay in denial. It's just negro logic to deny facts.

It's the only way to not see the truth about the black race.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#31 Jul 26, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure did, and these beast are complaining about crimes committed by black people when they have been committing these crimes and worse against african americans. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Lynching was outlawed years ago. So was criminal activity. The lynching stopped. Black crime increases every year. Yep, hypocrisy at it's finest.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Jul 26, 2013
Oh my goodness!! Oh My Goodness! Are you SURE they were WHITE WOMEN??? I thought white people were good, blemish free, perfect non. Voilent, pure,, non criminal, wholesome, not bad, everyone could trust, world LOVEABLE, peaceful, upright, people; for THREE grown up WHITE adults in a group of (3) to attack ( one ) little helpless 12 year old child. It should not HAVE BEEN EVEN (one) but it took three adults to visously attack a child.
Wow but they are (all) a non violent ppl let them tell it. I wonder what would be thee out come if three black adult women attacked a WHITE 12 year old little girl. There is a GOD.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Jul 26, 2013
39ehonor wrote:
<quoted text> lol you're a typical kneegro--violence is your answer
Black people are not going around attacking white people especially white children; nor attacking white ppl period. black ppl are not going around doing thiese things to white ppl. It is white ppl whom are attacking; whom are being visious, violent, and bitter. Why...because there's a half black half white president still office? Smh
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Jul 26, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Because they feel their suppose to be sending out a message; after the Trayvone Martin case this is what they now feel they can do. There is a God.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Jul 26, 2013
Allen wrote:
Blacks normally gang up on one person. Just typical behavior.
Whites never cease to not hold on to their righteous mentality to attack blackppl and even black children and in gruops; how cowardly. In their eyes and mind let them tell it their right in doing so. a sick behavior. Unmentally stumbled, unmentally healthy behavior, sick.
LION

Huntersville, NC

#36 Jul 27, 2013
most racist scum attack in groups

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#39 Jul 27, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
white trash at its finest. 2 grown women and one white girl beat a 12 yr old child.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aYRwwuI9utEXX
This goes to show a BW doesn't have to do anything wrong. She will receive HATE simply because she's Black. I keep saying white racists HATE because of race & NOT because of behavior like they want everyone to believe. This is evident when they start attacking little black girls.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#41 Jul 27, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people are not going around attacking white people especially white children; nor attacking white ppl period. black ppl are not going around doing thiese things to white ppl. It is white ppl whom are attacking; whom are being visious, violent, and bitter. Why...because there's a half black half white president still office? Smh
They are NOT victims. The field is NOT leveled & they have the upper hand. They have absolutely no reason to complain. Even with Obama as President, their unemployment rates are still lower than everyone else, no different when non-Blacks Presidents were in office. They simply HATE Obama because he's NOT white. Like I said, don't ever let them convince you behavior is the reason for their HATRED because it's MORE BS from them.

Location hidden

#43 Jul 27, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>I don't worry about what happened a long time ago as negroes do. It's stupid to bring up the past that can not be changed. Also, it would be very easy to bring up thousands of websites showing the savagery of the black race in Africa that go on to this day.
But you'll just stay in denial. It's just negro logic to deny facts.
It's the only way to not see the truth about the black race.
of course you dont worry about it you dnt want to be reminded of the savage nature that you come from. you ppl always bragg about IQ but i swear you white posters on this forum are as dumb as rocks.
AAfirebeauty

Bronx, NY

#46 Jul 27, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Can take the neanderthals out of the cave, but cnt take the cave out of the neanderthals. they will always be such vile beasts.
This
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#47 Jul 27, 2013
Sally White wrote:
Dave wrote:
20 blacks gangrape 11 year old.
http://newsone.com/1084145/gang-rape-11-year -...
11 blacks gangrape 16 year old.
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/EXCLUSIVE -...
And the blacks blamed the little girls in both cases.
Blacks always cover up for and protect their child molesters.
SMH
Wait!...I've always thouight that it was whites who covered up and/or hid their vile behavior under a rug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 1 min Billarys Email 150
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,566,781
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 8 min Mick 46
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 9 min Mick 49
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 18 min Hello 3,509
Donald Trump like black people better than whit... 30 min Rich stars of the... 13
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 38 min hmm 57
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 42 min CIA POLLS 151
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 49 min It Is Written 54
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr spud 899
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr Y do whites wrink... 170
More from around the web