Trayvon jokes have slowed after white jogger was killed.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 24, 2013
ROFL you idiots hate when the shoe is on the other foot don't ya?
Skittles

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Aug 24, 2013
Trayvon was beating a hispanic man to death for asking him a question while the jogger was shot in the back for being white. I don't see how one is related to the other.
Satan

Rowlett, TX

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Get Whites mad enough and you c00ns will gladly swim across the Atlantic back to Apefrica.
Blacks are Racist

San Diego, CA

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Yet the Black on Black crime goes unabated & no outrage from the so called "Black Community". Gotta keep that blame game & projection going since there is no such thing as personal responsibility!

Who's next on the blame ferris wheel?? The dinosaurs? Ancient aliens?? hmmm??

HYPOCRISY* HYPOCRISY *HYPOCRISY
Skittles

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Aug 24, 2013
I would never swim back to Africa!!! There is 1/2 a billion black men there!! I will take my chances here in America where there are only 20 million, and half of them are in prison!!!!

Level 4

Location hidden

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Satan wrote:
Get Whites mad enough and you c00ns will gladly swim across the Atlantic back to Apefrica.
And how many millions of whites will die in order to send 40 million blacks back?

It took hundreds of you cowards just to beat one black renegade cop.

Level 4

Location hidden

#7 Aug 24, 2013
Skittles wrote:
Trayvon was beating a hispanic man to death for asking him a question while the jogger was shot in the back for being white. I don't see how one is related to the other.
Is that why you white cowards are crying for Obama to speak on the jogger being killing like he did for trayvon?
Skittles

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Aug 24, 2013
@Blacks are racist. You are so right about personal responsibility lacking in the black community. Dreaming about being a rap star or playing professional basketball is easier than joining the military or getting a respectable job. It is the fault of white Democrats that buy votes with Obamaphones, Section 8 apartments and EBT cards. Welfare can be seductive when you have gone to a ghetto school your whole life and have no education or work ethic. To clean up the ghetto we need school choice, vouchers and no Democrats in power. Look what they have done to the black community since the 60's. It is shameful!!!

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Aug 24, 2013
Blacks are Racist wrote:
Yet the Black on Black crime goes unabated & no outrage from the so called "Black Community". Gotta keep that blame game & projection going since there is no such thing as personal responsibility!
Who's next on the blame ferris wheel?? The dinosaurs? Ancient aliens?? hmmm??
HYPOCRISY* HYPOCRISY *HYPOCRISY
Get an education you stupid white troll. There are plenty of marches and rallies for black on black crimes.
Skittles

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Aug 24, 2013
@I see triplets Where are these marches and rallies??? All i see is Jackson and Sharpton saying NOTHING!!!
Blacks are Racist

San Diego, CA

#11 Aug 24, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Get an education you stupid white troll. There are plenty of marches and rallies for black on black crimes.
You are displaying deep seeded inferiority complex! I have a far better education then your mentality chained eternal slave self! I have a superior understanding of how the world works! While you resort to empty threats & anecdotal examples as "evidences & facts". There is a proverb that goes like "Empty vessels make the most noise". Guess who the empty vessel is?? Even though I understand your fear of "Whitey" after all he is still your master...Everyone who calls you ding bats out isn't "White" refer to the other post where I made it clear I am North African!

But I don't blame you since intelligence was systematical bred out of you by your former masters! It most hurt to know that no matter how hard you try, you can only grasp a fraction of the world at time without burning your burns out! Intelligence is what separates man from the beasts! Something utterly lacking with you & AA's in general...hence why you all sound like broken records regurgitating the same empty words! Does it ever get tiring or is that who gauge to know your still alive??

Level 4

Location hidden

#12 Aug 24, 2013
Skittles wrote:
@I see triplets Where are these marches and rallies??? All i see is Jackson and Sharpton saying NOTHING!!!
Like I told you get an education. Because they are everywhere.

http://ccs.infospace.com/ClickHandler.ashx...

Your common white babbling does not work on me.
Skittles

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Aug 24, 2013
@I see triplets President Obama is an AMERICAN President, not the president of black America. He stupidly spoke on the Trayvon case so he needs to speak on the white jogger being shot in the back for being white. For your information I am an American woman that happens to be black.
Skittles

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#14 Aug 24, 2013
@Blacks are Racist Dependance on white Democrats and their welfare is what has addled so many black Americans. I grew up around it and have seen first hand how the white Democrat entitlement society can take intelligent people and turn them into stupid fools not fit to sweep floors or flip burgers.
Blacks are Racist

San Diego, CA

#15 Aug 24, 2013
Skittles wrote:
@Blacks are Racist Dependance on white Democrats and their welfare is what has addled so many black Americans. I grew up around it and have seen first hand how the white Democrat entitlement society can take intelligent people and turn them into stupid fools not fit to sweep floors or flip burgers.
Other minorities vote heavily democrat but Black Americans take the gold for slouchiness & willful ignorance! Black Americans are in a league of their own for all the wrong reasons!

Level 4

Location hidden

#16 Aug 24, 2013
Skittles wrote:
@I see triplets President Obama is an AMERICAN President, not the president of black America. He stupidly spoke on the Trayvon case so he needs to speak on the white jogger being shot in the back for being white. For your information I am an American woman that happens to be black.
Well you sound like your typical idiotic white troll.

Why does Obama have to speak on the jogger getting killed? Did those boys get away with it like Zimmerman did? No they are going to jail for life unlike that coward Zimmerman.

You do not know what you are talking about. You did not even know about the marches and rallies for black on black crimes.

And I do not think you are a black women either.
Skittles

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Aug 24, 2013
@I see triplets The fact that you have to use some obscure link to prove what we are not seeing on NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN and BET actually exists means you have nothing to say. I work all day and watch the evening news like most Americans of all color. The race industry has no intention of helping stop black on black crime since it pays the bills for them. The white Democrats have no intention of helping because they need an ignorant, uneducated permanent underclass to retain political power. Working people have to pay taxes and people that pay taxes don't want Democrat politicians wasting their hard work. The sad part is they are now importing mexicans since we are too busy killing each other to increase our numbers. In 2050 when whites are a minority black people will still be 13% of the population. I cry for the America my BLACK children will inherit. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Level 4

Location hidden

#18 Aug 24, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I told you get an education. Because they are everywhere.
http://ccs.infospace.com/ClickHandler.ashx...
Your common white babbling does not work on me.
Hey skittles no response to this I see.
Nino

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 24, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
ROFL you idiots hate when the shoe is on the other foot don't ya?
Lmbao..I agree 100%
dumb

Runnemede, NJ

#20 Aug 24, 2013
my dad is black and i'm half black and my dad was beating me to death and i didn't shoot him why does zimmerman have the excuse..

and my hispanic step dad beat me i didn't shoot him either..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min African AE 98,524
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min johnplustwomore 1,155,513
Merry Christmas Topix Fam!!! 8 min Drunken Tamale 4
Why are Black Christians Savage? 9 min audy17 102
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 11 min johnplustwomore 3,007
Are The Sistas Aligning Themselves With African... 13 min ICANNOTBREATHE 50
Idris Elba the BLACK JAMES BOND? (Oct '11) 22 min FredC 11
When China awakes, it will shake the West 46 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 70
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Motts 28,890
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 1 hr Insect Trust 278
More from around the web