paco

Pereira, Colombia

#2 May 16, 2013
The Inimitable Axe wrote:
Join the club...
"attai" wrote some blithering bullshyt:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TTT3RV0FVPHHI...
I responded to the "whiteboi":
SAVANT responds as if I was talking to him:
smdh @ pathetically transparent negroes
You have played more roles on this forum (including impersonating black posters) than anyone else TIMES 10 so please do us all a favor and SHUT THE FK UP!
Barack Nixon

Hollywood, FL

#4 May 16, 2013
paco wrote:
<quoted text>
You have played more roles on this forum (including impersonating black posters) than anyone else TIMES 10 so please do us all a favor and SHUT THE FK UP!
You attacked my friend. IRS audit for you fella, bend over!
paco

Pereira, Colombia

#6 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Hush Savant. Enjoy your "EXPOSED" thread like a good little shytskin. You had to KNOW this was coming sooner or later. You fxcked up again and answered a question to "Savant" as attai!
Here's a question for you, maybe you can answer it.
WHAT KIND OF SICK FXCK PRETENDS TO BE A FRENCH PHAGGOT IN ORDER TO BOOST HIS OWN EGO??
That's messed up!
Repost because you’re too stupid to read.

paco

Pereira, Colombia

#10 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Quiet Savant. This thread isn't FOR you, it's ABOUT you... Kinda like the whole forum, huh??
lmao
paco

Pereira, Colombia

#12 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Humans don't take orders from negro filth such as yourself.
Cry HARDER, nigguh. Maybe someday, someone will care.
Rut roh

Malvern, OH

#14 May 16, 2013
paco wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, that's rich, "help me to help you". What? You're not going to post using other poster's monikers today, S for brains.

It would appear that the jig is up.

And somewhere a village is missing it's...
paco

Pereira, Colombia

#15 May 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Keep bumping it up, nigguh.
Could you be more stupid?
Rut roh

Malvern, OH

#17 May 16, 2013
paco wrote:
<quoted text>
Caps lock... Release the fckng fury.
smdh

Medellín, Colombia

#18 May 16, 2013
Join the club...
I'll expect he'll pay the 20 bucks a pop to get the posts deleted, like usual lol

What is crazy is that NO ONE believes attia1 is White, we all know - humans and Nighurs - that they are one and the same total madness.

Some high-profile Nighurs have to support that they are separate people, they have claimed to have met him, their 'reputation' would collapse lol
paco

Pereira, Colombia

#19 May 16, 2013
smdh

Medellín, Colombia

#20 May 16, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks axe.
Ive know that attai was savant for sometime now....shyyt its obvious as hellll.
Savant is an idiot and loses every arguement he gets himself into.
Ive exposed that clown countless times.
The kniggus love his ape-like gibberish around here though no matter how stupid he sounds.
No one with a functioning brain thinks that Savant and attai1 are different people.

I remember when attai1 first turned up, it was on the French thread here, Savant creates a French thread, and then out-of-the-blue a 'gay white Frenchman' stumbles upon the forum - so f ucking transparent.

...and the buffoon claims to be a 'perfessa' lmwao

He's always losing arguments, no intellectual 'argues' using the logical fallacies he constantly uses, and his research - for a 'perfessa' wouldn't gain him a High School Diploma.

A while ago he was comparing the Confederacy flag with the Nazi Swastika, saying that Germans don't go round displaying Nazi symbolism today, so why do does the 'south' display the Confederate flag. He had NO idea that Nazi symbolism was BANNED post WWII by the allies and German administration, that's why it isn't displayed anymore. If it wasn't banned you can guarantee it would be showing up a heck of a lot today!!

The guy is a fraud, he claims to be an author, no author on this planet turns down any opportunity to promote their works - yet here we have Savant - alleged author- who remains anonymous and has never mentioned his book title or publisher.

He is faker than a hooker's orgasm.

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

They're Not Worth the Effort

#21 May 16, 2013
Join the club...
You have been a ceo,an engineer,an army officer and who knows what else on topix yet you can't grasp that Savant is not attai-lmao
Rut roh

Malvern, OH

#23 May 16, 2013
Storm

Medellín, Colombia

#24 May 17, 2013
smdh wrote:
The guy is a fraud, he claims to be an author, no author on this planet turns down any opportunity to promote their works - yet here we have Savant - alleged author- who remains anonymous and has never mentioned his book title or publisher.
Actually, no author who cared about his or her name being smeared by the likes of people like you on topix would ever be stupid enough to post their real name on this site. This is a site that has been sued because trolls like you have searched out peoples information and made it public or slandered their name. So you have it BACKWARDS as usual. No right minded person with common sense would ever let someone like YOU know their real name.
Stupid Schwoogies

Beijing, China

#25 May 21, 2013
Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no author who cared about his or her name being smeared by the likes of people like you on topix would ever be stupid enough to post their real name on this site. This is a site that has been sued because trolls like you have searched out peoples information and made it public or slandered their name. So you have it BACKWARDS as usual. No right minded person with common sense would ever let someone like YOU know their real name.
You stupid schwoogie, people have posted here that have been at the institutions 'Perfessa' Savant says he has been at and is at lecturing students, none of them have known a person fitting his profile as author and professor at any of them. Classes he has claimed to have taught do not exist, Savant is just another sockpuppet by a very sick-minded poster, who I doubt is even Negro.

Are you really happy to accept that someone claims to be something without verification? You must be Negro to be that dumb.

It is not just his claims outside of Topix, his often poor use of English and logical fallacies is very indicative of someone who has never obtained a Masters in Literacy/Philosophy, leave alone someone claiming to hold a professorship in such a field.

You Negroes are so f ucking dumb and hypocritical, you want all Whites to prove they are not redneck trailer-trash - which I am proud to be - while you want all your fantasies about being vice-presidents, business owners, lawyers etc to go without verification.

Grandiose claims, require grandiose verification.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#26 Jan 27, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been a ceo,an engineer,an army officer and who knows what else on topix yet you can't grasp that Savant is not attai-lmao
LOL! I heard there were some new anti-Savant threads. If this keeps up I will outdo my friend Harrison in the number of racist hate threads dedicated to me.

But if these idiots can't distinguish between an African American poster and a white French poster I will leave to wander in their fog of confusion.
Raise da Roof S

Lakeland, FL

#27 Wednesday Aug 27
smdh wrote:
<quoted text>
No one with a functioning brain thinks that Savant and attai1 are different people.
I remember when attai1 first turned up, it was on the French thread here, Savant creates a French thread, and then out-of-the-blue a 'gay white Frenchman' stumbles upon the forum - so f ucking transparent.
...and the buffoon claims to be a 'perfessa' lmwao
He's always losing arguments, no intellectual 'argues' using the logical fallacies he constantly uses, and his research - for a 'perfessa' wouldn't gain him a High School Diploma.
A while ago he was comparing the Confederacy flag with the Nazi Swastika, saying that Germans don't go round displaying Nazi symbolism today, so why do does the 'south' display the Confederate flag. He had NO idea that Nazi symbolism was BANNED post WWII by the allies and German administration, that's why it isn't displayed anymore. If it wasn't banned you can guarantee it would be showing up a heck of a lot today!!
He is faker than a hooker's orgasm.
Bump.
I sold a kidney

Switzerland

#28 Saturday Aug 30
Seems to me that the only person convinced that attai1 ISN'T savant, is savant, who is attai1...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#29 Sunday Aug 31
I sold a kidney wrote:
Seems to me that the only person convinced that attai1 ISN'T savant, is savant, who is attai1...
Actually, it's ONLY white racists and the mentally retarded who think that Attai and I are the same person. I've yet to see even ONE non-racist of even average intelligence who believes that a 5'7" white Frenchman and a 6'1" African-American are one and the same. Notice that NO Blacks believe this. Nobody left of Ronald Reagan believes it. And no INTELLIGENT people believes that Savant and Attai are the same person. And, of course, no one has been able to offer any credible evidence, but have simply REPEATED the claim without proof---sort of like the Nazis with their big lie theory. Say it often enough and some people (mainly the gullible and cognitively challenged) will believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 4 min dragonpat 269
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 4 min Black Power 268
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 5 min OnlyPatchWork 2,122
White men have 4.1 inches, Nigerian men have 7.... 7 min Suebi212 47
White women are flocking to Goa, India for sex 10 min Feminazi 8
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 11 min Does Not Compute 6
Brady Paige: Yet Another Damaged Goods BBC Bytch 14 min spyrograf jr 4
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 14 min Enough 121,073
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 29 min Carly HI YAH 6,438
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 31 min Insect Trust 24,679
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 1 hr Northern Lights 209
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••