Blacks Have No Friends

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#70 Aug 28, 2012
If blacks are so inferior, why do whites feel the need to come to a black forum to prove how inferior we supposedly are?

If I felt that something was truly inferior, I wouldn't even acknowledge its presence.

The fact that you acknowledge us, shows that you hold us in regard.
true dat

United States

#71 Aug 28, 2012
Blacks and chimps are good friends. Relatives.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#72 Aug 28, 2012
IGTMD wrote:
Do you people really think other minorities group will side with you coons. Blacks have terrorized Mexicans, Asians, East Asians and of course Whites but you people think other minorities are your friends.
I'm here to tell you they are not. No one likes you people, no one wants to live next to you people, no one wants to date you people. Other minorities will stand with Whites before they support you crime loving apes. You people can barely graduate High School (I know that has nothing to do with my topic but I just like to remind you people of that).
Before you can get other minorities to like you clean up your race first.
you never felt good about yourself maceo! I have white friends and other cultures!

Maybe there not really friends. I found more black folks not friends than other races!
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#73 Feb 27, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
If blacks are so inferior, why do whites feel the need to come to a black forum to prove how inferior we supposedly are?
If I felt that something was truly inferior, I wouldn't even acknowledge its presence.
The fact that you acknowledge us, shows that you hold us in regard.
Good point! To be honest, I have had many problems with black crime, anti-immigrant bigotry, and nuisances. But I have also had kind and wonderful co-workers, the bus driver who went out of his way for me, the friendly cashier who kidded with me. There is good and bad everywhere.

What are the problems in the African-American community are the need for greater self-reliance, and getting a handle on drugs and crime. Microloans to help black persons start small businesses, cheap courses to teach them marketable skills. They need to foster more entrepreneurship instead of being too dependent on non-black money.
Aman

New York, NY

#76 Mar 29, 2013
IGTMD wrote:
Do you people really think other minorities group will side with you coons. Blacks have terrorized Mexicans, Asians, East Asians and of course Whites but you people think other minorities are your friends.
I'm here to tell you they are not. No one likes you people, no one wants to live next to you people, no one wants to date you people. Other minorities will stand with Whites before they support you crime loving apes. You people can barely graduate High School (I know that has nothing to do with my topic but I just like to remind you people of that).
I'm Asian & you're so right. Blacks cause all kinds of harm to people of all races & aren't usually anybody's "friend" anyway. They pretend to like you/tolerate you because they need you. They use you & discard you like trash. You should be careful of who you wanna be friends with, but you need to be extra careful of blacks you try to be friends with because they usually don't have any good intentions. Do they respect you? Are they there when you need them? Can you trust them? If you're own people hate & dn't trust you, then clearly something's wrong with you, but blacks are like children. They only listen to what they wanna hear, not what they need to & you can't reason with them because they're selfish & childish.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#77 Mar 29, 2013
Lmbao....ahhhh shyt!...wow really?

Only on crazy ass Topix!

Well would someone please explain to me who the hell the three guys that I went to dinner/drinks with last night are?

I mean as far as I know....their my three closest friends!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#78 Mar 29, 2013
Correction: as far as I know "they're not their"...sheez....I must be hungover from having drinks with my non-friends last night...lol!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#79 Apr 5, 2013
thanks to heightism, especially from black women, I have no real close friends...

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#80 Apr 6, 2013
It's true...
lanq

Howell, MI

#81 Apr 6, 2013
Mexicans terrorize blacks and whites.. and mexicans try to trick everyone by lying and saying that they are on a black or white side.. when they are on no side and just tryna kill everyone..
lanq

Howell, MI

#82 Apr 6, 2013
Asians are not even a race you have to say Chinese or Japansese or Korean or Viatnamese..

they all act different ... from one another..
lanq

Howell, MI

#83 Apr 6, 2013
Mexicans terrorize blacks I don't know why Obama agrees with immigration that waS dumb..
lanq

Howell, MI

#84 Apr 6, 2013
He should have just agreed with the racist white man and kicked um all out..
lanq

Howell, MI

#85 Apr 6, 2013
me and my black friend when we were kids random latino kids attacked us for no reason
lanq

Howell, MI

#86 Apr 6, 2013
blacks and whites are the only real races.. that even are considered races that are at war with each other..

all the other races leave each other alone or they join the white or black side..

people who aren't white or black must be sick in the head.. they always join a side and say they hate white or black people..

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#87 Apr 6, 2013
You mean allies?lol get out your trailor park and go to school lol.Im black and couldnt give two shyts about other races liking me as a friend or not.Neither do i care for the lame a** sissy native americans.... they could lick my p***y for all i care
Black Man

Brooklyn, NY

#88 Jun 3, 2013
IGTMD wrote:
Unfortunately, you're so right. The only people who affiliated with these black punks are usually nothing more than suckups scared of being labelled/being retaliated against. They're so naive & easily manipulated & they don't even realize they don't care about them at all anymore than they care about their own. They wouldn't a finger for anyone unless it means when it's convenient for them/for you to be treated as their slave. This is what gives these black punks their power. But for the record, we're not all like that.
web

Hesperia, CA

#92 Jun 16, 2013
uh huh
blks live on liesillusion

Buffalo, NY

#93 Jun 16, 2013
oops did you accidentally knock the wig off the sheboon's aka black female's head showing truth to the world: blacks are the only race that cannot grow human hair. Anytime you see a black with long hair, celebrity blacks, it's fake hair, they have all the latest in fake hair because they cannot grow human hair and they don't want to show the world how truly submhuman they are and ugly they are with their afro hair (think Jackson 5 as kids with hair that looks like a toilet wand = blacks natural hair they are desperately trying to hide from you)

oops did you accidentally knock the wig off the sheboon's aka black female's head showing truth to the world: blacks are the only race that cannot grow human hair

Actions speak louder than words: blacks themselves have given up that they are beautiful because inside they know how desperately ugly they are and want your genes to improve their kids looks as seen in action of their actions override their words on this forum (of lies of how beautiful they say they are, including the lies they wear their hair natural in the real world). ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS in action of they have given up showing their natural selves in almost every aspect including showing thier natural hair of leaving their hair natural and long (think Jackson 5 as kids is their NATURAL hair) as it's too ugly to show the world and they know it, as seen by their action of hiding it. Virtually every black celebrity female will not show their ugliness aka their Jackson 5 natural toilet wand hair.

short black hair that is straight is relaxers

long black hair is all fake hair -

the latest in fake hair might have had you deceived in its looks, but it's fake, fake, fake, prove it to yourself with test of running your hands through the celebrity blacks hair feeling the scalp to see it's fake scalp and/or running your hands through that long flowing hair to see it's fake fake fake, run your hands from the top to the bottom of the length of the hair to feel fake hair attached all around

of course, the word blacks which is the same word as liars will lie to you to their last breath it's real, especially the chicks if you can even call them chicks with their size bigger than football players, will lie to you but take apart teh magical illusion yourself with the above test, to understand how truly subhuman they are

Blacks
the only race that cannot grow human hair
bald headed race, in both their men AND WOMEN

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#94 Jun 16, 2013
Qathafi: "blacks will prevail"

Green Book

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Fitius T Bluster 1,583,207
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 28 min human 30
Immigrants and Latinos surpass BM in every area... 1 hr Fucisil 2
Africans View USA / West as Enemies and are Des... 1 hr sbt 5
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 1 hr sbt 14
Why dumb BM remain lost 1 hr sbt 1
Time for Blacks to ADOPT a Black Language 1 hr sbt 15
Rape by Cop 2 hr sbt 49
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 7 hr Reinhard Heydrich 41
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 11 hr youll shoot your ... 247
More from around the web