Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Blacks are a sub species of humans. They belong in their primitive culture... The jungle.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

IGTMD wrote:
Do you people really think other minorities group will side with you coons. Blacks have terrorized Mexicans, Asians, East Asians and of course Whites but you people think other minorities are your friends.
I'm here to tell you they are not. No one likes you people, no one wants to live next to you people, no one wants to date you people. Other minorities will stand with Whites before they support you crime loving apes. You people can barely graduate High School (I know that has nothing to do with my topic but I just like to remind you people of that).
Before you can get other minorities to like you clean up your race first.
Lmbao!...lol!...white boy...get a grip!

One: You do not speak for all other peoples...not now,not yesterday nor any time in the future...everyone's an idividual...who can make up their minds about who they are friends with...has shyt to do wity your simple minded ass!

Two: The fact that you need to even start such threads...telling AA who are and aren't our friends is not only silly as all hell...but it's pathetic...how utterly idiotic do you sound?

I mean are you seriously this bitter,angry,spiteful and small?

Lmbao!
phil463

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

IGTMD wrote:
Do you people really think other minorities group will side with you coons. Blacks have terrorized Mexicans, Asians, East Asians and of course Whites but you people think other minorities are your friends.
I'm here to tell you they are not. No one likes you people, no one wants to live next to you people, no one wants to date you people. Other minorities will stand with Whites before they support you crime loving apes. You people can barely graduate High School (I know that has nothing to do with my topic but I just like to remind you people of that).
Before you can get other minorities to like you clean up your race first.
okay' i will agree that we need to clean up our communities but the fact that we have no friends i don't know you see right now all you have have for your whites survival is a bag of tricks' one of them is divide and conquer tactics, so you continue to pursue each ethnic group separately as usual' because you know if all the people of color become one you would be finished.
phil463

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

White master wrote:
Blacks are a sub species of humans. They belong in their primitive culture... The jungle.
primitive, excuse me but that history belongs to you whites' you came out of caves and were complete and total savages and we had to civilize you, well so much for that' as always the rest of humanity needs to remind itself that you simply by nature cannot be civilized, the true rainbow' the people of color needs to come together and be rid of you once and for all' to put your tiny species in its proper place that is new and unnatural to our planet.
White master

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

phil463 wrote:
<quoted text>
primitive, excuse me but that history belongs to you whites' you came out of caves and were complete and total savages and we had to civilize you, well so much for that' as always the rest of humanity needs to remind itself that you simply by nature cannot be civilized, the true rainbow' the people of color needs to come together and be rid of you once and for all' to put your tiny species in its proper place that is new and unnatural to our planet.
You civilized us? Before we brought you over here you were doing snake worshipping, eating live (raw) animals, eating each other, no civilization, no government, just tribes like there is now. You people have it better than you think. You don't have to worry about contaminated foods, crime (except the crime your own people do to their own communities), government, money, clothing, technology because it's GIVEN to you. Any African would trade lives with you anytime what part do you not understand? You're priviliged just because you're African "American".

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

3 thai girl beat up white guy for trying to buy sex from them

http://youtu.be/9fTh-tEWhBQ

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

White master wrote:
<quoted text>
You civilized us? Before we brought you over here you were doing snake worshipping, eating live (raw) animals, eating each other, no civilization, no government, just tribes like there is now. You people have it better than you think. You don't have to worry about contaminated foods, crime (except the crime your own people do to their own communities), government, money, clothing, technology because it's GIVEN to you. Any African would trade lives with you anytime what part do you not understand? You're priviliged just because you're African "American".
blacks were not eating raw animals,you bushy beast,cave apes were,AND STILL ARE EATING RAW ANIMALS! go to any steakhouse in america,and you will see a neanderthal,chewing on a bloody corpse,he calls 'rare'! try not to vomit watching the blood seep down his hairy fingers,hands and mouth!

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

White master wrote:
<quoted text>
pre colonial african women

http://tinypic.com/r/hwna0h/6

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

pre colonial african women

http://tinypic.com/r/mkars7/6

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

asanti kumasi un identified african building

http://tinypic.com/r/10nyfe0/6

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

more precolonial african structures

http://tinypic.com/r/nv144y/6

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Revelry wrote:
more precolonial african structures
http://tinypic.com/r/nv144y/6
And you keep opening your legs to WM, you are something else Revelry, arguing with white racists but probably dreaming of having their little weenies inside of you.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>...You are something else Revelry, arguing with white racists but probably dreaming of having their little weenies inside of you.
Freedom's a b*tch, huh Tim?? I mean if girlfriend wants to ride that white weenie, she is perfectly FREE to do that.

LET HER and leave her alone!! lol

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom's a b*tch, huh Tim?? I mean if girlfriend wants to ride that white weenie, she is perfectly FREE to do that.
africoons like you have put blacks in their current position globally

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Jack 300 wrote:
<quoted text>
africoons like you have put blacks in their current position globally
Oh really, Jack?? And how have "africoons" managed to do that?

;o)

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really, Jack?? And how have "africoons" managed to do that?
;o)
like you, they are cowards, have let arabs, whites, chinese come onto your land, take over your land, fk your women, while you just stand there with a stupid smirk on your face.

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Tim from Evanston wrote:
probably dreaming of having their little weenies inside of you.
1st of all,that s/hit was hilarious.secondly,i dont want some stank,racist az,trailor park trash,like oh really,and his band of meth heads! these guys are gross trolls! plus,you act like im not black.of course i get offended when they talk about black ppl! if they didnt talk abt us so much,i wouldnt appear to be so racist,yet hypocritical.

also,you still didnt answer my question,hypocrite.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right if she wants to ride an inferior man's weenie that is her business, but don't come back trying to be pro-black when she hates BM anyway. And before you say anything I never said I dislike all BM, just the sellouts and the ones with attitude issues.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Oops I meant BW, since Revelry is a BW. LOL!!!!!!!!! I don't dislike all BW, just the sellouts and the ones with attitude issues.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Jack 300 wrote:
<quoted text>......while you just stand there with a stupid smirk on your face.
Why should the smirk be anything other than "stupid?"

Many African-descent people are very poorly educated and poorly trained as well. Both in the USA and abroad.

Even when African-American school principals and administrators are running the show, the performance of urban schools is often horrific. But you should come up with solutions other than calling people "Africoons" on a goofy internet forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

332 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Flacks News 1,081,659
are indians black? (Nov '13) 12 min YOURindianBRO 141
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 12 min Capree 265
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 13 min cmd6241983 6,214
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min A CHILD OF AHAYAH 94,484
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 18 min Paris R 121
BM & "Hide a Hoes" ....very sad! 25 min Big Knob 2
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 36 min Aussie Bob 565
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr Gargantos 78,316
•••
•••