of 19
Next Last

xXShaquitaXx

“Sex on Fire”

Since: Jul 09

San Antonio, TX

#1 Aug 13, 2009
Its true.

White men, if you value your women you'd better lock them up.

All black men love and desire white women with a passion.

Black men love white women more than black women, more than black children, more than the black community, more than theirselves.

Black men don't care if they're retarded, fat, smelly, or all three, they will worship her because she is white.

Actually, black men will worship any woman as long as she isn't African American.

So white women, take advantage of these coons. Thats what they're here for.

But don't tolerate the monkeys getting mad at us black women for dating your fine ass white men...

After all, if every black woman were to sit around waiting for some black prince charming... well we'd be waiting forever.
Nicole Little

Williamstown, NJ

#2 Aug 13, 2009
Oh boy, here we go with another black man/black woman bashing. If a black man wants to be witha white woman, so what? Why can't we as black women look our for ourselves and stop worrying about what these type of brothers are doing? Why would you want to be with somebody that's like that? If a black man is like that, leave him alone and keep on walking to the next. There's other fishes out there in the sea, whether of they be black or white. We as black women need to stop being so desperate all the time. Quit it already. You're making me look bad.
Chrissy

AOL

#3 Aug 13, 2009
xXShaquitaXx wrote:
Its true.
Black men love white women more than black women, more than black children, more than the black community, more than theirselves.
Black men don't care if they're retarded, fat, smelly, or all three, they will worship her because she is white.
Actually, black men will worship any woman as long as she isn't African American.
But don't tolerate the monkeys getting mad at us black women for dating your fine ass white men...
After all, if every black woman were to sit around waiting for some black prince charming... well we'd be waiting forever.
Most white women want nothing to do with black men.
From me to you

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2009
Who has better french fries? Burger King or McDonalds?

Marietta, GA

#5 Aug 13, 2009
xXShaquitaXx wrote:
Its true.
I found my Black Prince Charming 10 years ago. Maybe one day you'll find your Prince Charming and then your posts won't be so bitter Sis.

Since: Aug 09

Beaumont, TX

#6 Aug 13, 2009
From me to you wrote:
Mcdonalds
Rebecca

Lynwood, CA

#7 Aug 13, 2009
.....ur selling urself short. i c a very beautiful girl that can have any man she wants....

“I thank God for life and love.”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8 Aug 13, 2009
xXShaquitaXx wrote:
Its true.
Lol... never have heared BM loves WW more then BW- you are sooo wrong!!!

Hope you will find your BLACK PRINCE SOON!
Wish you good luck!
LOL

Beaufort, SC

#9 Aug 13, 2009
Innaly wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... never have heared BM loves WW more then BW- you are sooo wrong!!!
Hope you will find your BLACK PRINCE SOON!
Wish you good luck!
I hope you find yours too

Level 3

Location hidden

#10 Aug 13, 2009
You must be really interested in bm. Afterall, most people wouldn't care with whom someone has a relationship, or with whom he/she marries if they hated or disliked that person.

“Making sense where there isn't”

Akron, Ohio

#11 Aug 13, 2009
I just think people have too much time on their hands, and minds.

“I'm always inside my head..”

Westchester County

#12 Aug 13, 2009
Oh wow. People on the whole date inside of their own race more than they date outside of it. When will people get that through their thick skulls? You see a few black men dating white women and you go nuts. What I would advise you to do is stop 'sitting around' waiting for your black prince charming. Step outside of your box and date a Latin/Hispanic guy or an Asian guy or a white guy. Why are so many black women in America under the impression that they absolutely have to date black men and no one else?

When I see a black man with a white woman it doesn't evoke any kind of emotion in me. Because I don't care. I simply have better things on my mind and I myself am in an interracial relationship.

This needs to stop, seriously guys. It's making all of us look bad and now black men reading this will foolishly believe that ALL black women are jealous of white women which isn't true. White women are NOT taking black men because black men doesn't belong to black women and black women don't belong to black men. Just because we're in the same community doesn't mean we belong to each other.

Date whoever the hell you want and stop making interracial dating such a big deal.

Since: Nov 08

Toronto, Canada

#13 Aug 13, 2009
From me to you wrote:
Mcdonalds has the favour. Burger King fries look healthier....

Ah, I can be healthy in my coffin, gimme McDonalds.

“Aye!!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Dayton, Ohio

#14 Aug 13, 2009
CaribbeanCocoa wrote:
Oh wow. People on the whole date inside of their own race more than they date outside of it. When will people get that through their thick skulls? You see a few black men dating white women and you go nuts. What I would advise you to do is stop 'sitting around' waiting for your black prince charming. Step outside of your box and date a Latin/Hispanic guy or an Asian guy or a white guy. Why are so many black women in America under the impression that they absolutely have to date black men and no one else?
When I see a black man with a white woman it doesn't evoke any kind of emotion in me. Because I don't care. I simply have better things on my mind and I myself am in an interracial relationship.
This needs to stop, seriously guys. It's making all of us look bad and now black men reading this will foolishly believe that ALL black women are jealous of white women which isn't true. White women are NOT taking black men because black men doesn't belong to black women and black women don't belong to black men. Just because we're in the same community doesn't mean we belong to each other.
Date whoever the hell you want and stop making interracial dating such a big deal.
Wut up cocoa.

Huntersville, NC

#15 Aug 13, 2009
xXShaquitaXx wrote:
Its true.
I would die to get away from your dumb ass. Like literally if I was standing at the edge of a waterfall and had to choose between you and the jump my a$$ would be swimming vertically.
Olla Kalla

Wellford, SC

#16 Aug 13, 2009
xXShaquitaXx wrote:
Its true.
Bi--h you must be out of your f--king mind.
U are one crazy mf.u need to STFU bi--h.

My bad. I lost it there for a minyte.

Duluth, GA

#17 Aug 13, 2009
Youngstar-09 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would die to get away from your dumb ass. Like literally if I was standing at the edge of a waterfall and had to choose between you and the jump my a$$ would be swimming vertically.
lol! That was mean. But funny though!:)

“I thank God for life and love.”

Level 1

Location hidden

#18 Aug 13, 2009
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you find yours too
hmmm...not sure i want

anyway, thnx a lot for wishing

“Aye!!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Dayton, Ohio

#19 Aug 13, 2009
Olla Kalla wrote:
<quoted text>
Bi--h you must be out of your f--king mind.
U are one crazy mf.u need to STFU bi--h.
My bad. I lost it there for a minyte.
Lol at the last part.
Lah

United States

#20 Aug 13, 2009
hello, its a troll. Ive seen this guy on other AA forums bashing BW ...and they're under the name "shaquita" how obvious is that??!!

Besides, we ALL know (both black n white) the real deal. ;-)

LAUGHABLE!!

-lah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min obama muslim 1,564,382
The Juice is Loose 6 min Juice 2
Crakkka jokes 9 min Cigar Face 26 19
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 13 min Juice 66
News Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Wa... 14 min General Kakaka Oba 37
Should black criminals be called ANIMALS and SU... 19 min Rich stars of the... 6
Should OJ have a statue in his honor 26 min Ben 2
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 43 min Keeping it Real 49
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 53 min Anthony 50
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 1 hr Rich stars of the... 28
More from around the web