Only if they want to go

No

Never

They are Americans dammit!

“Easy peasy, lemon squeezy;)”

Since: Feb 08

Minneapolis, MN

#46 Jan 16, 2009
why should we get sent back after we were kidnapped, brought here, and built the country that was stolen from the Natives?
Dr Endo

AOL

#47 Jan 16, 2009
msmai wrote:
Should Whites be sent back to Europe?
It is a puny, white boy's dream. If whites tried, they would be beaten down badly. So all they can do is dream about the thought. Whites are too weak to act.
SO TRUE

Phenix City, AL

#48 Jan 17, 2009
Back implies previous, sustained or original location. However, it would appear that those who wish to be Africanized and claim all of their African heritage, including those values that their relatives and ancestors used to "round them up" and sell them might benefit from paying a sustained visit.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#50 Jun 7, 2009
Dr Endo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a puny, white boy's dream. If whites tried, they would be beaten down badly. So all they can do is dream about the thought. Whites are too weak to act.
True words of a coward hiding behind his computer screen.You probably couldn't even beat down a six-year old,much less an adult.
hey

Ascot Vale, Australia

#51 Jun 7, 2009
imagine

shaq michael jackson.. p.diddy, mase, 2pac, jordan, kobe.

uh.. not gonna happen , america is boring without my african brothers in america

LOL
SO TRUE

Loganville, GA

#54 Jun 12, 2009
SO TRUE wrote:
Back implies previous, sustained or original location. However, it would appear that those who wish to be Africanized and claim all of their African heritage, including those values that their relatives and ancestors used to "round them up" and sell them might benefit from paying a sustained visit.
But then again ALL, and especially those who wish for blacks to 'go back'... whose ancestors came here , by boat, ship, rail, air, etc.; hungry, tired, escaped fugitives, released criminals, free, indentured, legal or illegal, might benefit from RETURNING to their ancestors' place(s) of origin to discover just how bad things were and why their ancestors left where they came from also.
MLK Jr Blvd

Tucker, GA

#57 Feb 13, 2013
Hell YES!!!

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

United States

#58 Feb 13, 2013
Why not?
Why not consider going back to our home continent? What are we afraid of?
carribean blue

Randburg, South Africa

#59 Feb 13, 2013
yes,theres a new form of aids waiting for them

“Serenity Now!”

Level 1

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#61 Feb 13, 2013
They don't have to be sent to Africa, but how about we just send them all to one designated state in the U.S.? That way their 95%+ vote for every presidential candidate with a 'D' next to their name won't allow guys like President Hussein to get elected and then re-elected.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

United States

#62 Feb 13, 2013
You talking about a country we don't own, why not go back to a continent that we do own?
felix

Berkeley, CA

#64 Feb 13, 2013
I will go back to Africa if only all the natural resources are returned that were stolen from Africa.
felix

Berkeley, CA

#65 Feb 13, 2013
The only whites who are in America are losers because they could not cut the mustard in Europe.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

United States

#66 Feb 13, 2013
We are the stolen resources!!
felix

Berkeley, CA

#67 Feb 24, 2013
dkanela wrote:
We are the stolen resources!!
Of course, but I was talking about the diamonds and gold.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

United States

#68 Mar 5, 2013
Once we are able to collectively fully industrialize Africa, it is easy to continue to other lands, but we have to start in Africa.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#70 Mar 6, 2013
People don't know that many Blacks did go back to Africa after the civil war. They settled in Liberia.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

United States

#71 Mar 6, 2013
Who doesn't know this? Not only did they settle in Liberia but also Sierra Leone and some went ro Haiti and Dominican Republic.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#73 Mar 6, 2013
dkanela wrote:
Who doesn't know this? Not only did they settle in Liberia but also Sierra Leone and some went ro Haiti and Dominican Republic.
I'm sure many AAs don't know.
the light has come

Danville, IL

#75 Mar 6, 2013
How many thread do the racist need to create before they understand that blacks are Americans just like them. If Americans can be shipped to another country because of racist whites hate them. Blacks can ship white racist to another country to. The Constitutions protect racist white people that are Americans like black American.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not even a peep from the President 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,655,522
I'll bet a day doesn't go by here without a di... 5 min Master_of_ the_Whip 3
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 13 min Snr 133
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 16 min Fuch66 100
News Aided by scandal, Dems fighting math and histor... 18 min Retribution 29
All black men are on the downlow 18 min White 2
News Racism and Nationalism Were Central to the Elec... 1 hr Casper The Bad Honky 134
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr KIP 885
More from around the web