Since: Oct 07

Osaka JAPAN

#1 Oct 28, 2007
Should Whites be sent back to Europe?

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Jamaica Queens, New York

#2 Oct 28, 2007
If blacks were sent back to Africa especially with the mentality we have today, they would just try to set up a racist system in Africa against Africans. They will have a total disregard for their traditions and values and it will be Liberia all over again.
CUTTI

Olla, LA

#3 Oct 28, 2007
If black are sent back to africa where the hell would they go? Its not like they have some long lost family. If blacks are sent to afican then white should be sent to Europe. This is not the white mans land. He might have stole and and try to claim it. But dont we all know the truth.

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Oct 28, 2007
I don't think it's a good idea. I grew up in Africa (Ethiopia/Kenya) before I moved to the states (education), and one of the main views on African Americans that exists among the locals in Africa is that they are mostly trouble makers who indulge in the highests of crimes etc etc.(spoilt by the lack of cultural upbringings blah blah blah and so on and so forth)of course not everyone believes this but there are a good number of people who do...and it's mostly based on what is shown in the media. I personally see nothing but tension if African Americans were sent back to Africa.

I doublt African Americans would like it much there either since there is a system in Africa where by you always have to live by respect and never question those in authority (Freedom is very limited in Up and comming third world countries)... while the lifestyle here in America is more free and where you can speak your mind.

Heck it's because of growing up in Africa that I'm one of those rare few black men who's extremely introverted lmao. I'm pretty sure people around here view me as a miserable twat because of my nature, but It's going to get a while to get used to speaking my mind without fearing reprocutions. ;)

Anyways, my point of view is that anyone should be able to live where ever they want to live as long as they are willing to take the good with the bad.
lastrep

Columbus, IN

#5 Oct 28, 2007
If you can find any that came from Africa against their will, served as a slave, and they want to go back, sure.
bfug

Waunakee, WI

#6 Oct 28, 2007
I am sorry but I think that this is one of the stupidest questions Ive ever answered. I dont think that any group should be sent back to any nation that they came from wether they moved here or an ancestor moved here a hundred years ago. But I would like to see eeveryone speak and read the same language. I am a 32 year old white male that is republican and I think if I voted for president today I would pick Bama I feel he is the best person.

“"Living life"”

((Material Status))

#7 Oct 28, 2007
No one can make someone leave a country if they where born there.
EwYouIdiot

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2007
How can we get sent "back" to Africa if we're American? Dumb, dumb!!!

“Serenity Now!”

Level 1

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#9 Oct 28, 2007
What a stupid poll. There are three different answers for 'no'.....

“You Give Em An Inch...”

Since: Sep 07

Lawrence, KS

#10 Oct 28, 2007
CUTTI wrote:
If black are sent back to africa where the hell would they go? Its not like they have some long lost family. If blacks are sent to afican then white should be sent to Europe. This is not the white mans land. He might have stole and and try to claim it. But dont we all know the truth.
I have eaten chili, watched the Raiders lose yet again, and slept for close to 20 hours over the weekend and now, after reading this my weekend is perfect! Big ups, CUTTI.
deuceonegative

Sandusky, OH

#11 Oct 28, 2007
No but ya mom deserves to b sent back to Africa for making this poll Smartypants.

“Serenity Now!”

Level 1

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#12 Oct 28, 2007
bfug wrote:
I am sorry but I think that this is one of the stupidest questions Ive ever answered. I dont think that any group should be sent back to any nation that they came from wether they moved here or an ancestor moved here a hundred years ago. But I would like to see eeveryone speak and read the same language. I am a 32 year old white male that is republican and I think if I voted for president today I would pick Bama I feel he is the best person.
Are you sure you're Republican? You can't get any farther to the left than Osama....er, I mean, Obama (other than Kucinich). I'll take Rudi, thank you very much.

As far as this topic goes, it's just another troll-type thread designed to get people fired up.
JUST AS I AM

Redmond, WA

#13 Oct 28, 2007
THIS IS JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMNNNNNNNN FUNNNNNNNNNNY!! THERE SHOULD BE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RESPOND TO THIS EXTREMELY FOOLISH AND IDIOTIC QUESTION EXCEPT THIS:

" ". OR, "BYE BYE WHITE BIRD"!!
Eddie Haskell

New York, NY

#14 Oct 28, 2007
Why should send them back to Africa? Make them go at their own expense!

Damn negroes ALWAYS looking for a freebie!

Since: Jul 07

California

#15 Oct 28, 2007
The-disembodied-voice wrote:
I don't think it's a good idea. I grew up in Africa (Ethiopia/Kenya) before I moved to the states (education), and one of the main views on African Americans that exists among the locals in Africa is that they are mostly trouble makers who indulge in the highests of crimes etc etc.(spoilt by the lack of cultural upbringings blah blah blah and so on and so forth)of course not everyone believes this but there are a good number of people who do...and it's mostly based on what is shown in the media. I personally see nothing but tension if African Americans were sent back to Africa.
I doublt African Americans would like it much there either since there is a system in Africa where by you always have to live by respect and never question those in authority (Freedom is very limited in Up and comming third world countries)... while the lifestyle here in America is more free and where you can speak your mind.
Heck it's because of growing up in Africa that I'm one of those rare few black men who's extremely introverted lmao. I'm pretty sure people around here view me as a miserable twat because of my nature, but It's going to get a while to get used to speaking my mind without fearing reprocutions. ;)
Anyways, my point of view is that anyone should be able to live where ever they want to live as long as they are willing to take the good with the bad.
Thanks for the inside perspective.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#17 Oct 28, 2007
The-disembodied-voice wrote:

Like the previous poster said, thank you for the inside perspective, Voice :) We who have been born and grown up as Americans could learn a thing or three from you.

Level 1

Location hidden

#18 Oct 28, 2007
My maternal ancestors came over from Germany sometime in the nineteenth century. Should I go back to Germany now?

Well, actually it's a moot point. I ain't goin'.
Black Ice--Fontana CA

Santa Ana, CA

#19 Oct 28, 2007
Is this a trick question or someone is playing KKK on me? First of all the question is undeniably racist and disturbing. Let's have similar poll asking if all whites should be sent to Europe, Jews sent to Israel, and Hispanics sent to Mexico/Spain? People should have a right to live where ever they choose. It is an outrage that someone ask a question fraught with insinuations.
For Equality

Huntington Park, CA

#20 Oct 29, 2007
Why the heck would blacks be sent back to Africa? Unless they're from there and their green card has expired, then I don't know why this would even be a question. The oldest and most ridiculously stupid argument attempted (and over-used) by non-blacks. It doesn't even make sense.

“Technical Anomaly”

Walnut Creek, OH

#21 Oct 29, 2007
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T6JM5ATFAQTI0...

Already addressed^, and if it's not clear for ya - We will do what what we choose to.

On to more interesting topx:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TSETCUHO5NSN0...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not even a peep from the President 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Teaman 1,655,522
I'll bet a day doesn't go by here without a di... 7 min Master_of_ the_Whip 3
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 15 min Snr 133
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 18 min Fuch66 100
News Aided by scandal, Dems fighting math and histor... 20 min Retribution 29
All black men are on the downlow 20 min White 2
News Racism and Nationalism Were Central to the Elec... 1 hr Casper The Bad Honky 134
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr KIP 885
More from around the web