Doner made 7 cave apes good. 7 to 1

Doner made 7 cave apes good. 7 to 1

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2013
There's 7 whites to every 1 AA. That's pretty equal, let's rumble.
WHITE CHICKEN

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
There's 7 whites to every 1 AA. That's pretty equal, let's rumble.
White chickens cackle like a king but, come dinner time they haul azz
honesty

Dubai, UAE

#5 Feb 13, 2013
WHo the f uck is "Doner"?

Nomo, you better get that gerbil out your azz, it's affecting your thinking, boy.
SLING SHOT MENTALLY

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
There's 7 whites to every 1 AA. That's pretty equal, let's rumble.
7 whites to every 1 AA. That's pretty equal.
THX Chief Slave Whipper

United States

#7 Feb 13, 2013
PLEASE, Negroes, bring the fight to Evil Whitey. What are you waiting for? It's time to avenge Chris Doorknob now that his carcass has stopped smoldering!!!
THE RELIC

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2013
THX Chief Slave Whipper wrote:
PLEASE, Negroes, bring the fight to Evil Whitey. What are you waiting for? It's time to avenge Chris Doorknob now that his carcass has stopped smoldering!!!
look at this chicken azz finally showed up after Doner is dead.

How was that rabbit hole?
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#10 Feb 13, 2013
SLING SHOT MENTALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
7 whites to every 1 AA. That's pretty equal.
Moses, you idiot, butterfingers killed 4:

Asian daughter
Asian daughter's black friend
cop sitting in car at red light
Ranger

Before the strong Latina maid defeated him.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#11 Feb 13, 2013
That's odd because I come up with:

1 Asian female
1 Black male
1 White male
1 Hispanic male

It would appear that he was an equal opportunity murdering POS. Or should I say, an extra crispy, flame broiled POS who couldn't have it his way.

Hey, flame broiled POS show us your...
Orc slayer

Orange, NJ

#12 Feb 13, 2013
He killed two white males. One during a outnumbered gun fight and one sitting in a police car
aisling- wrote:
That's odd because I come up with:
1 Asian female
1 Black male
1 White male
1 Hispanic male
It would appear that he was an equal opportunity murdering POS. Or should I say, an extra crispy, flame broiled POS who couldn't have it his way.
Hey, flame broiled POS show us your...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FWCoXWuWzzkXX
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Orc slayer wrote:
He killed two white males. One during a outnumbered gun fight and one sitting in a police car
<quoted text>
Wrong, fckwit. Get your facts straight. The 2nd Officer in the car survived and the 2nd Officer shot while that POS was holed up before becoming a flame broiled POS is expected to survive as well.

Outnumbered gunfight? Boo hoo, I trust he's rotting in h*ll where filth like him belongs.
Bubba

Hermitage, PA

#14 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
There's 7 whites to every 1 AA. That's pretty equal, let's rumble.
Donner....from HERO to ZERO. LOL!
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#15 Feb 13, 2013
One thing that the liberal media, that is no friend to Law Enforcement, has hardly made mention of is that when those two Officers were fired upon, 2 citizens immediately went to help them. One helping the wounded Officer to call for help in that he was unable to due to his injuries and the other citizen following Dorner until Dorner lost him.

The ultra-liberal media would much rather show smiling pictures of Dorner, boosting his cult status, than reporting on those civilians who put their own safety second to help Police Officers as was the case when that coward fired upon those Officers/killing one and the other surviving his injuries. Those 2 people are heroes and not some POS Cop killer.
Orc slayer

Orange, NJ

#16 Feb 13, 2013
You get your facts straight troll. He killed two white males. The one sitting in the police car was killed. The fish and game officer was killed.
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, fckwit. Get your facts straight. The 2nd Officer in the car survived and the 2nd Officer shot while that POS was holed up before becoming a flame broiled POS is expected to survive as well.
Outnumbered gunfight? Boo hoo, I trust he's rotting in h*ll where filth like him belongs.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#17 Feb 13, 2013
Orc slayer wrote:
You get your facts straight troll. He killed two white males. The one sitting in the police car was killed. The fish and game officer was killed.
<quoted text>
Wrong. There were 2 Officers in that car, one was killed and the other Officer survived. Two Officers were shot during the shootout. One died due to his injuries and the second is expected to survive. The Officer who died was Hispanic in that the reporter who reported it stated that he was Hispanic, was a personal friend of hers, and that she expected the community to be outraged over his death because he was very well liked in the community. He wasn't White. She didn't say his name out of respect to his loved ones and to include his wife who just had a baby.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#18 Feb 13, 2013
What a bunch of idiots you people are.
Killing these people was WRONG!

Dorner was a very disturbed man. I understand the controversy and history of the Los Angeles Police Department, but the man's response was NOT good and there is no justification for mass murder. Only someone retarded would continue to turn this in to some kind of tit for tat race hate scenario.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Correction: It would appear that the news reporter was wrong. Where she got her information from I don't know. The Officer leaves behind two children and 10 year old and a 4mo old. The other Officer is expected to be ok.
Phoenix

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Feb 13, 2013
KIP wrote:
What a bunch of idiots you people are.
Killing these people was WRONG!
Dorner was a very disturbed man. I understand the controversy and history of the Los Angeles Police Department, but the man's response was NOT good and there is no justification for mass murder. Only someone retarded would continue to turn this in to some kind of tit for tat race hate scenario.
Sir, guess what? OOOOGA BOOOGA! LOL!
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#21 Feb 13, 2013
So it would appear that coward has left four children w/out fathers. Two ten year olds, a four year old and a 4 month old baby.

My what a hero that cowardly POS Cop killer is.

Then again, why would that coward care in that he stated that the children of Police Officers were targets as well and that he would attack them at their schools.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#22 Feb 13, 2013
KIP wrote:
What a bunch of idiots you people are.
Killing these people was WRONG!

Dorner was a very disturbed man. I understand the controversy and history of the Los Angeles Police Department, but the man's response was NOT good....
The LAPD was a very disturbed police department, KIP - and it apparently still is judging from the actions of its officers in the field while searching for Dorner.

The LAPD's original response to Dorner's complaints of wrongdoing by a superior was NOT good. More to the point, its response was horrible.

Having said all that, Dorner's judgment *was* questionable at times and I question the sanity of ANY college-educated African-American who'd want to join the LAPD only 13 years after the Rodney King riots. That part just doesn't click with me.

Nonetheless, the larger impact of his evil deeds may help shine a brilliant spotlight into the dark corners of the LAPD. Let's wait and see how much follow-through we have from Chief Beck.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#23 Feb 13, 2013
*a 10, 7, 4 year old children and a 4mo baby, rather.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 1 min Imgreat 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,418,546
Could North and South America the real Africa? (Sep '10) 3 min Jjllbb 42
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 7 min WasteWater 330
Black Women: Where is a good place to meet a go... (Feb '12) 38 min Kingdlb 207
Why are Ghetto black women so loud but college ... (May '11) 41 min Julie 85
independent Black self-haters 46 min Selfy 3
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr dcool 501
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 4 hr fluer 237
More from around the web