black hos will always be hos

Posted in the African-American Forum

“soldierz slab”

Level 2

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 5, 2011
yea right!
black women are the worst scums on earht and they had do anything to suck a d!ck.black women be chasing fugly faced white boys with pimples and be blowing tiny d!cks for a dollar and popping kids all over the place for different men.Yea right hoes will always be hoes and thats why we AA men now go for them classy snow bunnies.
hola!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 5, 2011
You have a complex and envy towards wm this is your 3rd topic about wm which no one really even posts on because you clearly don't have an education you even write ghetto how can you make a argument about wm then write like this but whatever so are bw hôês only with wm or are they hôés with bm to don't understand your post because it look like a 13 year old wrote it..... i hope you seek help because you wanting to be white it will never happen but if you dating ww helps you feel closer to your dream goal then go for it i think times have changed enough to where bw know they have better quality options and don't need or want a bm i mean look at you for example are bw really missing out on much i think not i really feel bad for ww not knowing but bottom low scum bm are deep down but then again its not my problem wm are real men bm put on a act plus you have zero.passion drive its such a turn off I'm getting sick thinking about it I'm very blessed i didn't end up with one and very thankful you only have one life so why spend it with someone that is lazy full.of drama and lies someone that still dreams about because a rapper at the age of 50 with no shame pathtic
John

Castries, Saint Lucia

#4 Oct 5, 2011
neo_black_movement wrote:
yea right!
black women are the worst scums on earht and they had do anything to suck a d!ck.black women be chasing fugly faced white boys with pimples and be blowing tiny d!cks for a dollar and popping kids all over the place for different men.Yea right hoes will always be hoes and thats why we AA men now go for them classy snow bunnies.
hola!!
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS...WE DON'T NEED THEM AROUND...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 min Barros 221
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques Ottawa 1,710,868
Poll Whats Wrong With Race Mixing? (Feb '10) 2 min Bobby 2,077
62% of black babies paid for by welfare! 3 min Ugly monkeys 3
Blacks a CRIMINAL RACE! Here's the PROOF !! (May '11) 8 min Got Rope 12
Trump's approval now down to 35% 10 min Joey 2
The LAST "Black History Month"...? 14 min Kang 7
*** Trump at 50%! *** 24 min Kang 30
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 50 min Kang 138
More from around the web