The first Chinese were BLACK
moor83

Chicago, IL

#132 Jul 4, 2012
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan tribe is biblical ancient Jewish people from the Middle East. The Homosexual and pedophiliac ancient Greeks archives didn't come from any
Guinea or Mali names, the HOMOSEXUAL ancient Greeks were European in origins, jungle monkey. The Chinese were East Asians, also not black Africans, the Native Amercians were indeginous to the Americans and none of these groups had anything to do with your primitive low IQ jungle
civilizations. Also the only reason you jungle monkeys drowned in Katrina is because you black people can't swim, donkeys ass.
"The Louisiana Drowning: Why Many Blacks Can't Swim
Maude Warner lived that agony this week when what was supposed to be a fun family outing devolved into tragedy. She, her kids, and some friends were picnicking on the bank of the Red River near their home in Shreveport, Louisiana. One of her sons, 15-year-old DeKendrix Warner, who could not swim, was playing in the shallows when he accidentally stepped off a submerged ledge into the deep. DeKendrix survived, but not before six of his siblings and friends drowned while trying to save him. Maude Warner lost three of her children that day: a 13-year-old daughter, and 14- and 17-year-old sons. Three of their friends also perished, brothers who were 18, 17, and 15 years old.
None of them could swim.
“Last summer in New York City, we had seven people drown—four of them adults, three of them children, all of them of African descent.”
Because of the victims’ race, the gruesome incident has swelled interest in an obscure yet startling statistic: Some 70 percent of African-American youth can’t swim, and drowning rates for young blacks are far higher than for whites. Every summer, the grim news reports roll out like clockwork. Two weeks ago, a 12-year-old boy drowned in a neighbor’s pool in Maryland; his uncle then drowned trying to save him. The week before that, a pair of teenage boys were found at the bottom of a swimming pool in Iowa. And a month prior to that, an 11-year-old boy drowned in a swimming pool on Long Island. In every case, the young victim was African American and did not know how to swim."
Low IQs, can't swim to save your worthless lives, highest rates of criminal element, highest rates of STDs, highest rates of babies mommas bent single with males having kids all over the place with multiple women that they don't take care of, highest rates of school drops outs, etc geez no wonder you thieves try to steal other peoples history and identity to give yourselves some self worth, you have none of your own. Loosers.
hypothesis...this is ur best guess...you failed. sure you can't find any of those so called ancient jewish peoples or cities in the middle east because they aren't there. it was so funny to hear that israel was looking to the south of the main city for king david's temple until after horace butler said it was described by the bible UP and OUT of the main city..so to the north was king david's city/temple. now why wouldn't the israel's know that if they are the jews...hell even if they were actually reading the histories they would have known that..then the heaped a pile of rocks and said voila there is our ancient cities LOLOL. they failed miserably. you wanna find david's city try in a mountain in peru.
trollslayer

United States

#133 Jul 4, 2012
" The scientists looked at 30 such microsatellite markers across 28 of the population groups in China and compared the pattern to 11 other population groups around the world.

"Populations from East Asia always derived from a single lineage, indicating the single origins of those populations," they said.

"It is now probably safe to conclude that modern humans originating in Africa constitute the majority of the current gene pool in East Asia," they said "

http://articles.latimes.com/1998/sep/29/news/...

Since: Jan 11

United States

#134 Jul 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
" University of Texas-Houston geneticist Li Jin, who spearheaded the genetic study, said, "By analyzing the data, you can clearly see the majority of the gene pools in China were from Africa. We could not find any evidence that is consistent with the hypothesis of independent origin in China."
http://www.tmc.edu/tmcnews/10_15_98/page_08.h...
" Coinciding with the fossil record, Chinese scientists discovered last year that primitive elements of DNA found in modern Chinese are identical with those found in Africans.
The discovery has provided weighty evidence on the genetic basis for the theory that modern Chinese were not evolved from the archaic upright-walking human beings in China but originated in Africa. "
The year for this is 2000.
http://english.people.com.cn/english/200007/1...
Who's she?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thum...
and why would people celebrate/honor their original people if they never existed in Asia?
In Honor Of The Little Black People
http://www.google.com/url...
Thank you. Keep the TRUTH coming.
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#135 Jul 4, 2012
Chocolate Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. Keep the TRUTH coming.
UR welcome

....there's no refuting geneticist Li Jin.

“I think we should all be happy with that (his findings), as afterall, it means that people from all over the world are not all that different from each other.”

-Li Jin.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#136 Jul 4, 2012
Good one. They better not forget the little black people. I see why the Asian people body frame is small....
Barros Serrano

United States

#137 Jul 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
UR welcome
....there's no refuting geneticist Li Jin.
“I think we should all be happy with that (his findings), as afterall, it means that people from all over the world are not all that different from each other.”
-Li Jin.
You still have no clue what that study means, moron. It does NOT mean that Chinese descend from little black people! LOL!!!

The argument was: Out-of-Africa vs. Independent regional evolution in China from pre-existing Homo (likely erectus).

Get it? OOA vs multi-regionalism. I'm sure you're not familiar with this debate in anthropology, which has been settled in favor of OOA due to genome analysis. Anthropologists who have been arguing for multiregionalism include Milford Wolpoff and Alan Templeton. Wolpoff kept insisting that there was neandertalensis ancestry in Europe. Genome analysis proved him correct, but only minimally, in that sapiens did not EVOLVE from neandertalensis, but rather absorbed a small % of neandertalensis DNA.

And this is what has been now shown for China, that the Chinese were of out-of-Africa origin. Like all Eurasians. The Chinese remain entirely descended from CF, the basic Eurasian group.

No Africans, 100% Eurasians.

The only exception is the small % of neandertalensis and perhaps denisova which might have been absorbed by the Chinese population.

I have to explain this $hit to you since you have NO education in the field and haven't the knowledge or erudition to even sit on the same level as me.
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#138 Jul 4, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have no clue what that study means, moron. It does NOT mean that Chinese descend from little black people! LOL!!!
The argument was: Out-of-Africa vs. Independent regional evolution in China from pre-existing Homo (likely erectus).
Get it? OOA vs multi-regionalism. I'm sure you're not familiar with this debate in anthropology, which has been settled in favor of OOA due to genome analysis. Anthropologists who have been arguing for multiregionalism include Milford Wolpoff and Alan Templeton. Wolpoff kept insisting that there was neandertalensis ancestry in Europe. Genome analysis proved him correct, but only minimally, in that sapiens did not EVOLVE from neandertalensis, but rather absorbed a small % of neandertalensis DNA.
And this is what has been now shown for China, that the Chinese were of out-of-Africa origin. Like all Eurasians. The Chinese remain entirely descended from CF, the basic Eurasian group.
No Africans, 100% Eurasians.
The only exception is the small % of neandertalensis and perhaps denisova which might have been absorbed by the Chinese population.
I have to explain this $hit to you since you have NO education in the field and haven't the knowledge or erudition to even sit on the same level as me.
a few things here:

1) it'll be a 'cold day in hell' when YOU'D have to "explain" something to me. Especially, ancient African history. In fact I'll
explain it to you.

2) I know all about the silly "multiple-regional" debate....the other troll "jeff" believes in this to distance himself from Africa.

3) Around the time Blacks walked into what is now Asia....there were no euros on earth. So the "euroasian label" stuff is garbage.

4)Professor Li Jin and his study is very SPECIFIC (look at the quote below)after testing 12,000 Chinese guys....the conclusion was Chinese descend from " original African humans"

....just like that black woman (with the Khoisan features that the majority of Asians carry to this day today) in the picture from the "little black people" story.

" Archaeologists in China, for example, believe they have strong evidence that the Chinese evolved directly from a lineage of Homo erectus that arrived in China 2 million years ago and not from African Homo sapiens.

But recent genetic work at Fudan University in Shanghai tested the Y chromosomes of more than 12,000 men currently living in different parts of China and found that they all descended from the original African humans."

The above quote should put to rest any ambiguities about..... exactly what Professor Li Jin's study meant.

Next time bring a link and stop wasting are time. BRING A 'effing OUTSIDE SOURCE
Richard

Springfield, NJ

#139 Jul 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
a few things here:
1) it'll be a 'cold day in hell' when YOU'D have to "explain" something to me. Especially, ancient African history. In fact I'll
explain it to you.
2) I know all about the silly "multiple-regional" debate....the other troll "jeff" believes in this to distance himself from Africa.
3) Around the time Blacks walked into what is now Asia....there were no euros on earth. So the "euroasian label" stuff is garbage.
4)Professor Li Jin and his study is very SPECIFIC (look at the quote below)after testing 12,000 Chinese guys....the conclusion was Chinese descend from " original African humans"
....just like that black woman (with the Khoisan features that the majority of Asians carry to this day today) in the picture from the "little black people" story.
" Archaeologists in China, for example, believe they have strong evidence that the Chinese evolved directly from a lineage of Homo erectus that arrived in China 2 million years ago and not from African Homo sapiens.
But recent genetic work at Fudan University in Shanghai tested the Y chromosomes of more than 12,000 men currently living in different parts of China and found that they all descended from the original African humans."
You are a f' ucken retard and Barros is correct, you don't understand siht about the OOA vs multi-regionalism theories which is what Pro. Jin is talking about, jackass, he isn't claiming early Chinese were damn Africans but that Chinese like all other humans share common ancestry with those few thousand who migrated out of Africa. Those early Asian migrants were not Africans since they are derived from CF lineages and those aren't African markers, moron, since they arose among none Africans in Asia and carried to this day by none Africans while being RARE among Africans. Do you understand, bozo? By the time they were migrating into East Asia these migrants were not Africans cause they already EVOLVED into Eurasians. This is why they are known as ASIANS and not Africans, retard. If they were "Africans" as you morons wrongly are trying to claim they would have been known as AFRICANS not ASIANS, shithead.
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#140 Jul 4, 2012
Chocolate Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. Keep the TRUTH coming.
[email protected] skeletons dating to the early periods of Southern Chinese history have been found in Shangdong, Jiantung, Sichuan, Yunnan, Pearl River delta and Jiangxi especially at the initial sites of Chingliengang (Ch’ing-lien-kang) and Mazhiabang (Ma chia-pang) phases (see: K.C. Chang, The archaeology of ancient China,(Yale University Press:New Haven,1977) p.76).
In Southeast Asia and southern China, ancient skeletal remains represented the earliest inhabitants as identical to the Oceanic type
( Kwang-chih Chang, The archareology of ancient China,(New Haven,1977) p.42;
Chairman Mao’s programme of Cultural cleansing.
Under this programme millions of Africans and Afro-Asians were killed from 1951-1956.
Is this a LIE????
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#141 Jul 4, 2012
Examples of the origins of Asian characteristics.
Asians look like these people and NOT the other way around.

http://www.zanzibartrading.com/images_0-f/bus...

http://www.scradmin.org/albums/November-2007/...

http://itsgoodos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/...

http://www.cambodia.org/blogs/editorials/uplo...

In this vid you can see poor PROFESSOR JIN LI is a little disappointed. He like many had been lied too...but not being one to distort the truth by saying something........

STUPID like ......
'oh, our findings show we are descendent from "euroasians" or we "EVOLVED" into Eurasians.'

NO, to his credit.......

He tells the TRUTH we all know. " Everybody was a descendent from AFRICA."

&fe ature=channel&list=UL
Winnie Wu

Beijing, China

#142 Jul 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] skeletons dating to the early periods of Southern Chinese history have been found in Shangdong, Jiantung, Sichuan, Yunnan, Pearl River delta and Jiangxi especially at the initial sites of Chingliengang (Ch’ing-lien-kang) and Mazhiabang (Ma chia-pang) phases (see: K.C. Chang, The archaeology of ancient China,(Yale University Press:New Haven,1977) p.76).
In Southeast Asia and southern China, ancient skeletal remains represented the earliest inhabitants as identical to the Oceanic type
( Kwang-chih Chang, The archareology of ancient China,(New Haven,1977) p.42;
Under this programme millions of Africans and Afro-Asians were killed from 1951-1956.
Is this a LIE????
In your wet dream, southen chinese are han people our great brother and sisiter, you shameless blacks,go for your africa ancestors, most disgusting thing i never met in my life.

Who give a shit about blacks? China belong to we sino-han, we build it and lived at here for thousands years, who give a damn fk about your cultrue stealing shameless blacks?

Look the GDP link:http://en.wikipedia.org/w iki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_( nominal)

You fking pathetic blacks are always shamless to claim others's achivements.

If i were you i world be kill myself since you doing things like this, if we were you why make such HUGE DIFFERENT? HUN?WHY CHINA PUT PEOPLE IN SPACE,YOU GUYS STILL MAKE YOUR COUNTRIES SO STINK?

Shameless & Disgusting!
Barros Serrano

United States

#143 Jul 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
a few things here:
explain it to you.

I know far more about Africa than you ever will, boy. You're too busy pretending to be a Chinese Hebrew Moorish Irish Olmec to know anything about African, boy.

OOA migrants NOWHERE show up with African DNA, they are all Eurasians. They were in Arabia for a long time evolving, becoming Eurasians, and all Eurasians descend from those people. They are all more closely related to each other than to Africans, obviously.

This study, you raving idiot, shows that Chinese are descended from the OOA migration. Like all OOA migrants and their descendants, they are Eurasians, not African. They hadn't been African since Arabia.

So, the Chinese, even the first ones, were more closely related to Europeans than to Africans, being Eurasians.

Eurasians descended from L3 Africans, not Khoisan. Asians have no “Khoisan features”, boy.

Since you are on every Afronazi thread claiming some outlandish and absurd “black” people everywhere, we of course know that you're daft, racist, halfwitted, poorly educated, and self-hating.

Your babbling is pure garbage, boy.
Barros Serrano

United States

#144 Jul 4, 2012
Now that the "black Chinese" notion is thoroughly punked & debunked, who's next?

Black Japanese?
Black Aleut?
Black Khmer?
Black Slovenes?
Black Cree?
Black Mapuche?

¡Qué idiotas!
Winnie Wu

Beijing, China

#145 Jul 4, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
Now that the "black Chinese" notion is thoroughly punked & debunked, who's next?
Black Japanese?
Black Aleut?
Black Khmer?
Black Slovenes?
Black Cree?
Black Mapuche?
¡Qué idiotas!
Thanks bro, for your kind support, These people have no rights to claim our history and civilization, Blacks build Xia Dynasty? What a joke,Little black with honor? even more joker......Since Yellow river & Yangtez River & Sino-tibet region are all can trace back 7300 years old, there are nothing to do with blacks, The bronze statues, the Orcle-langauge (Sino family) are all Chinese han (Han from Tibet, and related to Miao,Zhuang,Dong Yi) we know who we are, we worship our ancestors, If blacks in China, The Qin Terror Coata will all be Negro face! Stupid blacks, try to steal everyone's history and great cultrue, how dare they? I think next time they will say THE BLACK INDIA!
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#146 Jul 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
Examples of the origins of Asian characteristics.
Asians look like these people and NOT the other way around.
http://www.zanzibartrading.com/images_0-f/bus...
http://www.scradmin.org/albums/November-2007/...
http://itsgoodos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/...
http://www.cambodia.org/blogs/editorials/uplo...
NO, to his credit.......
He tells the TRUTH we all know. " Everybody was a descendent from AFRICA."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L3IzMvBeOLkXX&feature=cha nnel&list=UL

Here's why PROFESSOR JIN LI did not say STUPID like ......
'oh, our findings show we are descendent from "euroasians" or we "EVOLVED" into Eurasians.'

here's why.....

"British residents in India used the term "Eurasians" for people of mixed European and ... The first use of the term was to describe all British people living in India."
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#147 Jul 4, 2012
Winnie Wu wrote:
<quoted text>
In your wet dream, southen chinese are han people our great brother and sisiter, you shameless blacks,go for your africa ancestors, most disgusting thing i never met in my life.
Who give a shit about blacks? China belong to we sino-han, we build it and lived at here for thousands years, who give a damn fk about your cultrue stealing shameless blacks?
Look the GDP link:http://en.wikipedia.org/w iki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_( nominal)
You fking pathetic blacks are always shamless to claim others's achivements.
If i were you i world be kill myself since you doing things like this, if we were you why make such HUGE DIFFERENT? HUN?WHY CHINA PUT PEOPLE IN SPACE,YOU GUYS STILL MAKE YOUR COUNTRIES SO STINK?
Shameless & Disgusting!
...and what does gross domestic product have to do with
1)who 1st inhabited China
2)this infomation?

Is this a LIE????

In Southeast Asia and southern China, ancient skeletal remains represented the earliest inhabitants as identical to the Oceanic type ( Kwang-chih Chang, The archareology of ancient China,(New Haven,1977) p.42; Is this a LIE????

Is this a LIE????

If ur not going to address the findings please try to avoid a fruitless meltdowns which have no topical relevance. Have a nice day.
Winnie Wu

Beijing, China

#148 Jul 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
2)this infomation?
Is this a LIE????
In Southeast Asia and southern China, ancient skeletal remains represented the earliest inhabitants as identical to the Oceanic type ( Kwang-chih Chang, The archareology of ancient China,(New Haven,1977) p.42; Is this a LIE????
Is this a LIE????
If ur not going to address the findings please try to avoid a fruitless meltdowns which have no topical relevance. Have a nice day.
Chinese Sino-Han and Dong yi, Miao.Zang,Zhuang, Dang,Rong (Qin dynasty) ware first Inhabit and creat our civilazation, your blacks???

Damn joke, your whole race are jokes, of course it will linked, Blacks are pathtic race, if we from you, or we are same, then today that would be oppsite, that would be chinese going to shamless to claim "African history is chinese to creat, we own africa!!!Bla bla bullshit."

Look around the world, your jungle always be jungle, who give damn shit about your blacks, you wanna respect, go to earn by yourself!Fking Blacks, Chinese be proud Be Great Han race, we always wanna be most rich and powful on earth, and we try to do now, where is your africa? why you not back to africa to make your contry great, that is not my business for your africa fail! I never respect any africans because you never be proud for your race and to Build your own country,then you came to steal mine! Screw you!

Same as before i said, Chinese would give danmn thing about your silly claim, we just watch and laugh, How silly blacks chould be. YOu wanna china? Fking y, come to china start a war!you fking try it!

Also,listen, Not only China,Listen carefully, Fking off from China guangzhou, there are too many your people stay illgey in my motherland,also, Not only China, any our chinese han bulid countries are not fking welcome you! Taiwan, Singapore,Thailand,(all Asians not welcome your stealing creature!) Maylayasia,also, i don;t think japan,Korean & all other east asians will love you too!~ you are not one of us, you are not east asians, go back to your africa, or just stay at USA, for your slave factor, any for fking sake, remember this, WE DON'T WANT YOU, YOU DON'T BELONG EAST ASIAN!
Barros Serrano

United States

#150 Jul 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"British residents in India used the term "Eurasians" for people of mixed European and ... The first use of the term was to describe all British people living in India."
Well, that's not what it means in the context of human evolution, boy.

You are desperate and talking a lot of sticky stinky crap now, boy.

If you had ANY integrity, you'd admit you're wrong, confess that we punked & debunked you, and move on...

But since you're a slithering slime with no character whatsoever, a liar and racist, a worthless annoying cad, you will continue with this insanity.

And we will continue to slap the $hit out of you.
trollslayer

Hazel Crest, IL

#151 Jul 4, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>

2)this below information?
Is this a LIE????

Is this a LIE????

if you can not refute any of this with outside sources move on..

fruitless meltdowns which have no topical relevance....is troll behavior
mansa musa

Newark, NJ

#152 Jul 5, 2012
Who cares about China. You cant even have a family there. LOL with just one kids haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Natural Hair Trend Followers are Annoying - Som... 4 min reallyawesome 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 17 min LION 544
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 29 min LION 47
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 47 min Moses 280
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 48 min LION 47,893
First Americans Were African 55 min wdt26 5
Time to end race mixing now! White and Black s... (Feb '12) 1 hr LION 511
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 3 hr enoch powell 62
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 6 hr ROMPER STOMPER 75
More from around the web