cream

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jul 15, 2011
Jeff

Natick, MA

#2 Jul 15, 2011
cream wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pFhS-49WGGYXX
You are clueless. The first Chinese were not 'black' and I know for a fact that Chinese genetic markers are NOT found in black Africans.
DUDE69

Birmingham, UK

#3 Jul 15, 2011
Well that took about 10 seconds before the bullshit alert went off....

"Blacks mating with Chinese to produce the Red Indian"..... what a load of bollocks....lol

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 15, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless. The first Chinese were not 'black' and I know for a fact that Chinese genetic markers are NOT found in black Africans.

Kristina

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2011
Maybe thats why alot of blacks have chinky eyes and dont have and asian relatives
Jeff

Natick, MA

#6 Jul 15, 2011
Identity wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =L3IzMvBeOLkXX
They are talking about the Out of Africa theory, NOT that the halpogroups found in Chinese are the same as those found in Africans because they are NOT. Chinese carry haplogroups that arose in Asia and are NOT found in Africans.
Jeff

Natick, MA

#7 Jul 15, 2011
DUDE69 wrote:
Well that took about 10 seconds before the bullshit alert went off....
"Blacks mating with Chinese to produce the Red Indian"..... what a load of bollocks....lol
Yeah I know, tell me about it, these culture vulture fools will try to steal any civilization that existed. Pathetic idiots.
cream

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jul 15, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Chinese carry haplogroups that arose in Asia and are NOT found in Africans.
Take a look at these africans called the khoisans http://htl-wireless.com/Khoisan-woman.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ed9n4j.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/41/74211321_d3...
DUDE69

Birmingham, UK

#9 Jul 15, 2011
Kristina wrote:
Maybe thats why alot of blacks have chinky eyes and dont have and asian relatives
You sound real dumb, even for an American....
DUDE69

Birmingham, UK

#10 Jul 15, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know, tell me about it, these culture vulture fools will try to steal any civilization that existed. Pathetic idiots.
It's like they want everyone else's culture and history except their own. The truth is out there already, yet they're too ignorant to understand....lol
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#11 Jul 15, 2011
cream wrote:
Yeah right and they carry NONE of the Haplogroups found in the Chinese. A little news flash for you Khoisan carry Haplogroups A and Haplogroups L, two genetic markers NOT found in the Chinese, therefore NOT the same people.
Kristina

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2011
DUDE69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound real dumb, even for an American....
I could be true so shutup

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Jul 15, 2011
What are white people so afraid of? They are always quick to dismiss everything, I believe the day they started making Jesus white with Blonde hair and blue eyes this was the day when they just wanted to be seen as GOD, or Jesus, the makers, saviors, rulers, inventors of everything, they went on a big ego trip and its been built up over centuries, that if it was destroyed they would be devastated and unable to cope with life anymore. Why are they so scared of anyone else having an interesting history.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#14 Jul 15, 2011
Noplum wrote:
What are white people so afraid of? They are always quick to dismiss everything, I believe the day they started making Jesus white with Blonde hair and blue eyes this was the day when they just wanted to be seen as GOD, or Jesus, the makers, saviors, rulers, inventors of everything, they went on a big ego trip and its been built up over centuries, that if it was destroyed they would be devastated and unable to cope with life anymore. Why are they so scared of anyone else having an interesting history.
I'm not white, I'm Chinese and I don't take it kindly for either whites or blacks hogging up and stealing my culture, history and identity.

Level 5

Location hidden

#15 Jul 15, 2011
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not white, I'm Chinese and I don't take it kindly for either whites or blacks hogging up and stealing my culture, history and identity.
Oh that's cool, I saw your comments on that Casey case and you're alright, but DON'T EVADE AFRICA! OR I hate your guts forever. Do the right thing!!!!!!!lol
Jeff

Natick, MA

#16 Jul 15, 2011
Noplum wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's cool, I saw your comments on that Casey case and you're alright, but DON'T EVADE AFRICA! OR I hate your guts forever. Do the right thing!!!!!!!lol
Hey I'm all with you in regards to Africa. ;-)

Don't get me started with the Casey Anthony case, I still get sick to my stomach over that injustice of a vertic. ;-(
RA-thesun

Hazel Crest, IL

#18 Jul 16, 2011
cream wrote:
Most educated people already know Asians are descended from Khoisan Africans. Good proof in your links.
DUDE69

Birmingham, UK

#19 Jul 16, 2011
Kristina wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be true so shutup
True about what? You can hardly put a sentence together, so whatever it was that you were trying to say, is more than likely wrong.... dumbass....lol
DUDE69

Birmingham, UK

#20 Jul 16, 2011
Noplum wrote:
It's one thing having an "interesting history", but having a stolen/made up history is another....

African Americans have no links to the Chinese, the Egyptians, The Hebrews, The Vikings etc etc, so why are they always going on about them.... Ignorance is bliss I suppose...

If you want to find out about your history, try looking to where your ancestors actually came from.... it's not that difficult....lol

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 Jul 16, 2011
RA-thesun wrote:
<quoted text>
Most educated people already know Asians are descended from Khoisan Africans. Good proof in your links.
Khoisan are not related to any Asian. its time to go back to school

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BW Goes on Racist Rant, Whites Clap, Must See! 1 min Sankofa 25
Black student accused of raping school teacher 2 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 10
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,127,126
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min dreamhunk 25,695
Ugly Brawl Michael Brown's Mother, Grandmothe... 7 min Vinnyo 29
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 8 min xxxrayted 722
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 11 min Stag_R_Lee 62
Mr. Brown 16 min selina london 91
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 24 min Raynaldo 85
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 47 min Suebi212 317
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr Black Knight 7,661

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE