Hey moderators! Get in here!

Hey moderators! Get in here!

Posted in the African-American Forum

RealTalk

Italy

#1 Aug 18, 2014
Could u please tell me why my "Random IR blogs" thread was deleted? What part of the TOS did it violate? If u tell me, I can make sure it doesn't happen again :)

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#2 Aug 18, 2014
what you want man
RealTalk

Italy

#3 Aug 18, 2014
And if u don't tell me, I can assure u it will happen again......and again.......and again..........and again.....

.......and again :)

I just want to know what rule I broke.
X-TREME BIAS

San Jose, CA

#4 Aug 18, 2014
CHRIST, look what POS just showed up, next we'll be graced with it's filthy twin brother SunburnedJon.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 18, 2014
They "poof" my thread, too!!

I had s*** about the beautiful Kim Kardashian and her cornrows(new and old pics), and how I would economize around her beauty. They snatch it off the forum after 15 seconds. Smh. I know it was a Ape, White-boy, Moderator. Jealous, racist a**.
Flying Cloud area

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 18, 2014
RealTalk wrote:
Could u please tell me why my "Random IR blogs" thread was deleted? What part of the TOS did it violate? If u tell me, I can make sure it doesn't happen again :)
This whole forum is messed up.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#7 Aug 18, 2014
The moderators know that you are a troll so they keep a close eye on what you post. Stop Trolling and perhaps they will take you more seriously.

...perhaps.
Big Knob

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2014
A black fourm reduced to ir threads, and negative BS, interesting very. They do have ir sites you know!
Ashleigh

San Antonio, TX

#9 Aug 18, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
The moderators know that you are a troll so they keep a close eye on what you post. Stop Trolling and perhaps they will take you more seriously.
...perhaps.
Lol true.
Ashleigh

San Antonio, TX

#10 Aug 18, 2014
Ugh wrote:
They "poof" my thread, too!!
I had s*** about the beautiful Kim Kardashian and her cornrows(new and old pics), and how I would economize around her beauty. They snatch it off the forum after 15 seconds. Smh. I know it was a Ape, White-boy, Moderator. Jealous, racist a**.
Lmao..smh
RealTalk

Austria

#12 Aug 19, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
...perhaps.
Silly b/tch. Do u have any idea how many trolls there are on this forum alone? And there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of forums across topix. They don't have the man power to watch every single troll. But that's really beside the point, because they aint supposed to delete a thread unless it violates the tos, and I don't see how my thread violated any of their rules. I made this thread hoping one of them would come in and explain what rule I broke. They aint responding because they know damn well I didn't break any rules. My theory is that a bitter butt hurt bm moderator went rogue and is killing every thread I make because like most brothas on this forum, he got a strong, undiluted dose of truth and he didn't like it.
RealTalk

Austria

#15 Aug 19, 2014
@the mod-nog deleting my threads

Ok dookie-d/ck, u wanna play hardball?

All I gotta do is change my name and proxy after every post, and you'll have no idea which troll is me. Enjoy chasing my shadow, n****r!

;)
RealTalk

Austria

#16 Aug 19, 2014
brotha from anotha wrote:
The Black mods here are hypersensitive, they'll delete any thread or post that is 100% positive about Black people...it's the same filtering of reality that the news gives us all, everyone, even Blacks, know that the real enemy of BP are BP, 90% of murders are Black on Black, but, like three year old kids, we're not grown up enough to admit we are wrong...
c/s
Ranter

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Aug 19, 2014
jesus fraken Christ this crap is still happening? wtf moderator!?!? this is our hate filled racial tensions venting forum stop contaminating it with your arbitrary need to showcase your power to delete threads. Start another fraken forum for that crap this one already has our flag up its ass.
uppercut

Fairfield, CA

#20 Aug 19, 2014
The mods are firm, but fair.
Ranter

Tucson, AZ

#22 Aug 19, 2014
uppercut wrote:
The mods are firm, but fair.
i really hope you are black, otherwise everyone will see all the crap you just got on your nose.
uppercut

Fairfield, CA

#23 Aug 19, 2014
Ranter wrote:
<quoted text>
i really hope you are black, otherwise everyone will see all the crap you just got on your nose.
As black as the ace of spades.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#24 Aug 19, 2014
RealTalk wrote:
@the mod-nog deleting my threads
Ok dookie-d/ck, u wanna play hardball?
All I gotta do is change my name and proxy after every post, and you'll have no idea which troll is me. Enjoy chasing my shadow, n****r!
;)
you sound like the typical white racist troll crying like a whipped puppy dog if you had a topix account I would send you a link where to buy cheap tissues
Send in the trolls

Providence, UT

#25 Aug 19, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like the typical white racist troll crying like a whipped puppy dog if you had a topix account I would send you a link where to buy cheap tissues
Why don't u just spam her thread with ur selorna paden bullsh/t?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 min Maceo_Is_Legion 40
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 min Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min BlueFlag 1,601,291
I got the tea on Gina Torres's Caucasian cutey 5 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
The Unwanted Fat, Black, Broke disgusting Black... 7 min Legion_is_Maceo 1
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 7 min Legion_is_Maceo 8
This forum is almost completely dead 8 min Legion_is_Maceo 7
More from around the web